Daddy Blue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped out of the car and hurried across the lawn to an old pickup parked along the curb in front of my dad's house. As I approached, Trey got out of the truck and came around to meet me.

"Guess you're sorta surprised to see me here—huh?" he asked.

"You might say that," I said. "You sounded pretty final on the phone, Trey."

"Yeah, well, that was the plan."

Trey's dark eyes blazed with an intensity that both scared and excited me. It's funny. Normally, he was one of the most laid-back guys you'd ever want to meet. But on those rare occasions when his temper flared, it was like stirring up a volcano. The emotion that came churning out of him could be so raw that his whole demeanor would change and his body would shake with the fury of it. My guilty secret was that that was the side of him I loved the most. That was when he was at his most unpredictable and passionate.

And then without warning, Trey reached out for me and pulled me to him. He started to kiss me before I broke free of him.

"Are you crazy? What are you doing?"

He reached for me again and gripped my arm.

"What the fuck does it look like?"

Once again he pulled me to him, and though I did stop him from kissing me, I did not attempt to break free. I wasn't looking to escape Trey, just to understand him.

"Come inside," I said.

"Ain't no time. I already been parked out here half an hour waiting for you. Any moment now my boss is gonna be calling wondering where the hell I am."

"Just for a moment, Trey, come inside. We can't be doing this out here. There's nosey neighbors all over this block who'd like nothing better than to call my dad and report seeing me making out on the street with some guy."

This time I took his arm and dragged him into the house. He still had this all-consuming, miserable, and yet somehow still incredibly sexy look on his face. Every time he looked at me my heart skipped a beat.

"So what happened between this morning and now," I said once we were safely inside the foyer and away from the prying eyes of neighbors. But Trey was in no mood for explanations. Instead he pulled me to him and began pressing a hard insistent kiss onto my lips. For my part I was in no mood to resist this man whose kisses had always thrilled me. Seconds later Trey began yanking at my T-shirt and soon had it off. I began quickly undoing the buttons on his work shirt.

"For god's sake, Trey—"

"Listen to me. This can't get back to Alli—you understand? I told her I was through with this gay stuff. She made me promise to never see you again. Dammit, Charlie, how come all you have to do is call and I come runnin'?"

"Because you belong with me and not her," I blurted out, just as caught up in the fever of the moment as Trey. I knew he was touchy about the subject of his old girlfriend, but I didn't care. I wanted him, and I wanted him to know just how much I wanted him. Trey was the only guy I'd ever known who had this maddening effect on me. It became suddenly clear to me that Trey was the main reason I wanted to move back to Houston. Of course I missed my home, my friends, my dad. I missed all these things badly, but nothing even came close to the longing I felt for Trey. And somehow, being away from him for these last few months had only seemed to make the feeling grow stronger.

We were pressed together, kissing, touching, our hands roaming over each other's body. I kicked off my shoes while Trey hurriedly loosened the laces and shucked his work boots. We wasted no time shedding our jeans and now faced each other in our underwear. Those didn't last long either as we shoved them off and fell into another heated embrace.

When Trey backed me against the front door still kissing me, I realized we had made it no further than two feet inside the house before tearing into each other. And now here we were, nakedly making out in the narrow foyer.

"Trey, come inside," I said pushing against him, trying to guide him into the open area of the living/dining room. But he was having no part of it, and pushed back, once again jamming me into the door as he leaned into me, covering me with his hot body.

"Damn, I missed you," he murmured, his mouth trailing away from mine and down my neck to my shoulder and tits. "Just hearing you today, the way you sound and talk. Goddammit, it put me in mind of you, how you taste, and feel. I swear you're in my blood."

"Me too, Trey. I feel the same."

Trey's lean body was the perfect fit for me as it coiled itself around me like some sensuous snake preparing to consume me. As for that ultimate snake, his cock, I could feel its full thick length pressing into me, jabbing at my crotch and my own achingly hard member.

"Please, Trey, let's go upstairs," I moaned in his grasp as he bit into one of my tits, making me shiver. Damn, how I longed to feel the weight of him on top of me.

"I can't, Charlie. I gotta get back . . ."

Well, no way was I going to let that happen. Now that I had him back, I wasn't about to let him slip away again. I wriggled free and slid down the length of Trey's sleek, golden brown torso. Even with the slight whiff of motor oil clinging to him, Trey's body smelt warm, earthy and sweet, and his skin tasted of the musky salty residue of a man's sweat. I licked my way down to his pubic bush, where the scent of his musky sweat was even stronger. Trey groaned when I sucked the head of his prodigious dick into my mouth. Unlike a lot of guys Trey tended to respond right away when you touched him. It was just one of the many things I really loved about sexing this man. With Trey everything was right out there in the open. Nothing was held back.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, baby, you do that so good," he cooed as I sucked his cock even deeper into my mouth. I wrapped my hands around his firm thighs and pulled him to me, letting the thick brown length slide easily into my throat. As I closed my throat muscles around his cock, I felt a groan go through him right down into his legs. Trey never talked about his time with Alli, but I'd be willing to bet she never sucked him like this or caressed him or made him feel this wanted.

You could have knocked me over with a feather that first time when Trey told me I was the very first man he had ever been with. But being a naturally competitive person, I took it as a personal challenge to make this beautiful man forget every woman he had ever fucked. Practically speaking, I knew that wasn't possible, but I sure as heck did love throwing myself into the effort. Every time I climbed in bed with Trey, it was with the singular intent of ruining him forever for women.

"Goddammit, Charlie," he growled as I swallowed him nearly to his balls. I held him tight as he shuddered in my grasp, then slowly eased back to get some air. His cock was shiny with a fulsome coating of slaver and precum. I sensuously licked all around it, again enjoying the musky taste, and then brought it back into my mouth. My hands ran the length of his long legs until they clipped the smooth end of his wonderfully muscular ass. Trey quivered again when I ran my fingers over his ass. He was intensely turned on. He began to rhythmically rock his cock in and out of my throat. His fuckstrokes increased in urgency and grew more insistent as he tightened his grip on the back of my head. Normally I loved it when he took me in hand like this, but he was moving too quick, thrusting into me before I had a chance to ready myself or breathe deeply enough to receive such a pounding. Finally I had to slow him down.

"Easy there, tiger," I sputtered, separating from him for just a moment. After grabbing a couple of quick breaths I attempted to take his cock back into my mouth, but he stopped me. I glanced up at him and was surprised by the troubled expression that greeted me.

"Trey, are you mad at me?"

Instead of answering he jammed his cock back into me with a roughness that shocked me. Not only that, but he attempted to cram the whole thing down my throat in one hard jab, and I was forced to push him off.

"Fuck it, Trey. What's up with you?"

"Just giving you what you want," he muttered, leaning into me and pushing me flat onto the carpeted floor. He used one hand to hold me down while he wetted a couple of fingers on his other hand and slid them into my ass. He wasn't gentle at all which caused me to gasp at the sudden intrusion into my hole.

"Jesus, Trey. Wait—"

"Not this time, Charley You're not callin' the shots."

No doubt about it, Trey was angry and more impatient than I had ever seen him. And I am ashamed to say I was really starting to groove on this harder, rougher, more aggressive Trey. The fact is if there was one thing I would've changed about the sweet-natured, easygoing young man I had known over the past two years, it would have been to make him a little less easygoing and a little more aggressive. There had even been times when I'd tried to goad him into a little aggression, but it had rarely worked. And now that I wasn't even trying, here he was as demanding as I'd ever seen him, and I was totally loving it.

Trey slurped even more spit onto his fingers and roughly worked them into me, making me call out. And though I gasped, he didn't stop. I guess he could see just how turned on I was. After a few minutes of this, he shifted around in the narrow passageway of the foyer, grabbed my legs and began lifting them. I didn't resist when he positioned his steel-hard cock right on top of my ass and began pressing it against the opening.

"Trey, easy," I tried to warn but he was having none of it. Like a man on a mission, he went right on poking my divide until he found my sphincter and jabbed it hard.

"Fuck, Trey!"

I was trying my best to relax, let him in, but he wasn't giving me time. When he jabbed me again I froze up. Amazingly that didn't faze Trey who inserted a couple of fingers into my ass, loosened me up some more, and then expertly used those same fingers to begin guiding his massive fuckpiece into my hole. I sucked some deep breaths and tried to calm my pounding heart as he penetrated me inch by inch. Dammit, you want this, I kept telling myself, but it was proving to be pretty damn hard to get that message through to my anxious butt. In the end, though, it didn't really matter how tense I was because Trey was in no mood to be denied.

He pressed firmly against my ass-ring and opened me up like a ripe melon. When he finally did hit bottom we both let loose with a loud sigh.

"Goddamn, you feel good," he exhaled.

"You too," I confessed, despite the burning in my butt. It was true. I could feel Trey warming me right down to my toes, and now all I wanted was more of him.

"Fuck me. Please."

He began pulsing his rod in and out of me in slow even bursts. Even though I knew Trey was only penetrating half-way, his cock was so long and powerful that I could still feel him plumbing the deepest parts of my ass. Finally I was relaxing, surrendering myself to an even deeper fucking. And though I knew full well what was coming, it made it no less exciting and even thrilling to feel this man deep inside me. Part of the magic of Trey was that he hardly seemed to be moving at all; he certainly wasn't straining the way so many guys seemed to when they fucked you. And sometimes he didn't move at all, or at least didn't seem to, but I swear I could still feel him swimming inside me and setting off a cascade of sparks.

One of the sexiest things about Trey was that he was older than me, by a full seven years. I know that a lot of guys my age—nineteen—find age a turn-off. But for me it was just the opposite. I was always the one in my group fantasizing about my teachers while the rest of my friends were rattling on about some good-looking half-wit jock or jerk. I met Trey at a party and thought this mature-looking dude was the hottest piece of manflesh I'd ever seen. I was so turned on by him that I totally ignored the warnings of Dell and others to stay away from him. They said that Trey was totally straight and unavailable, but I made a play for him anyway. And to my absolute shock I got him.

Trey was fully engaged now, his whole body stretching forward to fill me with one hard stroke after another. I held onto him, feeling the natural ebb and flow of his body against mine, feeling the flex of his lean hard muscles as they moved under his skin, and then feeling the smooth rise and fall of his hips as they delivered his wonderfully hot dick deep into my bumhole.

"Oh, God, yeah, Trey. Fuck yeah. Like that."

I was moaning and mumbling shamelessly as he continued his heated assault on my body. Trey was really starting to go at it, balancing over me, and slamming some pretty fearsome fuckstrokes into me. After all these months without him, this hammering felt good, just what I wanted, like relief from a drought. But I recognized Trey was pushing hard, pounding even, and this kind of urgency wasn't really like him. But, heck, I didn't care. I'd thought I wouldn't have a chance to see him, maybe never again, and here he was, once again with me, in me, slicing me open with his hot steelly lance. I was practically floating on a cloud.

"It's what you want, this cock—right?"

"Yeah. Exactly what I want."

"No shit. I can feel it. Goddamn, I can feel your cunt grabbin' me. Suckin' my cock. Can't get enough."

I almost laughed at that. It seemed crazy, him saying I was grabbing and holding him, while it felt like I was being ripped open by his cock. Trey was on his haunches now, using the power of his legs to drive into me, like he was trying to drive a stake through my heart. Meanwhile, our heavy grunts and groans were echoing through the house, matched only by the steady drumbeat of our bodies slamming together, the relentless slapping of his sweaty cock and balls on my equally sweaty ass.

Caught up in this roiling fuck-storm of sex, my head was swimming and spinning like a top. I pulled him closer. So determined was I to hold onto him that I barely noticed that I had started to shoot until suddenly I was right in the middle of it.

"Oh fuck! Trey, I'm cumming . . ."

"Yeah, give it up. Shoot it, you little slut."

Trey slowed his relentless fucking without actually stopping, his eyes locked on me and burning like coals. He was holding my legs up and my body tilted in such a way that a steam of the white stuff splattered over my belly and ran down my chest. I was gasping and twisting in his grasp as my orgasm continued to shake me.

Trey picked up the pace again, slamming me harder than ever. And then after only a few hard strokes I felt him go slack and choke. I knew what that meant.

"Yeah, Trey, come on. Let me have it."

He was so deep into it I doubt if he heard me. He was growling now, plowing forward, and attempting to drive his exploding dick right through my body. Any thought he was over me and didn't miss me were completely swept away when I saw the huge release that gripped him. Sweat broke out across his brow as he roared and bucked into me, churning my guts. I swear I could feel the cum bullets peppering my insides and warming me all over. I steadied myself by grabbing his straining thighs.

"Fuckin' shitt," he mumbled as he gave one last gasp and pulled out of me. Once again I was confused. We had just had fearsome awesome sex, the type that had brought us together in the first place, and now suddenly it seemed like Trey was mad again. I reached out for him but he pulled away.

"Trey . . ."

"Gotta go," he snapped with a shake of his head and scrambled to his feet. He was still winded, still sweating even, but took no time to recover. Instead he started pulling on his clothes like he couldn't get away from me fast enough.

"Trey, wait. I don't understand."

"Can't you get it through your head? I'm late, Charley. Gotta get back to the garage."

"Then come back later. After work."

"You just don't get it, do you? This here, what we just did, doesn't mean a thing. It was just something that happened. Yeah, I know. I shoulda never come over here. It won't happen again."

"Why not? I want it to happen again."

"Goddammit, Charlie."

"Are you really going back to her? Why? You're better with me."

"Stop right there, you little fuck. I decide where I belong, not you. I can't believe how you turn me around. On day I'm fine, getting along, not a care in the world. The next thing I know, you call—and suddenly my head is full of you again. Do me a favor, Charlie. The next time you get the urge to call me—don't."

He slammed the door and was gone. I felt—shell-shocked, confused, and pretty much like someone who had just had his heart ripped out of him. I wasn't even sure exactly what had happened. But there was one thing I did know: I wanted Trey back now more than ever. And the realization that I might never have him left me more than a little depressed.

I dragged myself up my old room and took a nice long hot shower, and flung myself onto the bed and drifted off into a short nap. I woke up an hour or so later still feeling down. I remembered Dell's idea to go out so I rang him up. As far as I was concerned, the sooner we hit some clubs, the better.

"Whatcha up to?" I inquired.

"Just chillin'," he crooned, sounding like I might have wakened him from his own nap.

"Well, get up, sleepy head," I chided, trying to put some liveliness in my own voice. "I do believe we have a rockin' evening to plan."

"We do? Really? Well, somebody's in a good mood. Earlier it sounded like you were about to blow me off."

"Well, forget that. I'm in the mood now. I want to go somewhere loud, and hopping, and loaded with lots of cute available men."

"Oooo, me likey the sound of that. Finally, you're starting to sound like your old self."

"Well, it is spring break after all. And I'm not about to waste it dragging around the house waiting for something that may never happen. So, let's get this party in gear. You with me?"

"Totally. And I know just the places to go. We'll start off at the Metronome on Montrose. That place is always on fire on a Friday night. We kick up a little dust there, check out the crowd, and then head downtown to this happenin' little club I just happen to know about. Actually, it only been open a week or so, and already anybody who's anybody is going there."

I laughed. "Good old reliable Dell. Nothing happens on the Houston gay scene that you don't know about. Now I'm starting to remember why I've missed you so much, and why I've been so miserable in boring old College Station. Talk about a one horse town."

"Banish that place from your mind. For the next week, you and me, we're on vacation. That means no talk about school or work or anything else but having a good time. I am awfully glad you called me back Charlie. I know it's my imagination, but right after you hung up, I got a funny feeling that something was going on with you. It made me wonder if you were thinking about calling Trey again."

"That's over, Dell. I won't be calling him anymore."

"How can you be so sure? I mean, who knows if this thing with his girlfriend is even going to work out. And suppose he calls you. What would you do then?"

I sighed and then gritted my teeth. "For Pete's sake, Dell, give me a fucking break! Whatever happened to your resolution about not talking about anything depressing? I think this qualifies."

"Yeah, you're right. I just . . . got a funny feeling. It's gone now. So, do you want to get together for dinner, or just meet up later at the club?"

"Dinner sounds nice," I cooed into the phone, suddenly hungry. Other than peanut butter crackers procured from a vending machine, I hadn't touched food all day. "I could go for Italian . . . except I just recalled I'm totally tapped out."