Daddy Busts Princess

Story Info
Princess gets caught by Daddy.
5k words
4.27
71.4k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dancing in the house with our passionate lust, we couldn't wait to get behind closed doors to be alone. I hear the door shut the lock click and immediately we undress ourselves. I'm nude from the waist up and he is already fully nude when he grabs me into his warm embrace kissing me hungrily. My fingers roam through his hair as we kiss deeply with my breasts rubbing against his smooth chest.

He scoops me up carrying me into the living room to sit on the couch. I am on his lap facing him still wearing my little skirt with my g-string underneath. I feel his fingers roam my upper thighs and massage my ass. My nipples are as hard as his cock. I'm aware of the friction of his chest rubbing against my tits and the coolness of his bare legs against my skin.

We continue kissing passionately as he caresses my tits gently at first then squeezes them hard until he hears me moan. I begin rocking my hips rubbing my crotch a long his hard cock. Oh, he's such a good kisser. I throw my head back as he trails tiny kisses down along my neck to my chest. He takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks on it. I arch my back making it easier for him as he supports my weight with his arms wrapped tightly around me.

He moves forward and we both fall to the floor with him on top. We never break contact from one another when we fall and begin to grind on each other as we roll over. I glance up and notice the stereo's remote and turn it on. I hear him mumble something about the song being his favorite as he flips me around and positions my crotch towards his face.

I hear him compliment me from under my skirt and I can't help but blush. He takes his pinkie finger to slide my g-string to the side and strokes his wet warm tongue against my pubic lips. He licks me repeatedly and another moan escapes past my lips. I sway my hips in time with his tongue. Oh, it feels so good and he has such a talented tongue!

I glance down and see his throbbing cock. I bend my head down to lick and swirl on the tip before trailing my tongue down his shaft to suckling on each of his balls. I hear him groan as he continues to give me pleasure. I wrap my lips around his cock and bob my head up and down to the same rhythm as he uses his tongue on me. The sensation of sucking him giving him gratification and me enjoying it is pure ecstasy. A few times I had a hard time concentrating on what I was doing. His tongue felt amazing. My hips began lifting but he held me in place hugging my thighs tightly.

I can taste his pre-cum from his tip as I swirl my tongue around the head of his cock. I continue to massage his balls as I lick him using my gifted tongue. I can hear his muffled groans as he continues giving me pleasure. I get lost in the whole moment until I hear the stereo switch off and in its place I hear applause.

I tense feeling my stomach tie in knots because not only can I hear applause but I feel a glare burn through me. I pull my mouth off the cock and fearfully glance towards the clapping sound. Daddy is standing there scowl at me and he's furious. All the color drains out of my face from the cold stare he gives me. It feels like he slugged me in the stomach, knocking the wind out me. My stomach is queasy, the room is spinning and I want to throw up.

As I gawk at Daddy, I realize I'm still holding the guy's cock in my hand and it erupts all over my hand. Just my luck and if I thought Daddy looked angry before it was nothing compared to the look he gave me now. I immediately wipe his cum off my hand on to my skirt never taking my eyes off Daddy. His eyes blazed in rage but he kept his cool composure.

As I keep my eyes on Daddy, I slide slowly off the guy's face. I take note at the way Daddy raises his eyebrows, clenches his jaw, and his hands form into fists for a brief moment. This doesn't look good for me at all. There is no way for me to escape Daddy's wrath now. The guy pokes his head up and sees Daddy glaring at him. He jumps up and raises his hands as if he's surrendering. He scrambles around looking for his clothes. Daddy smirks looking amused for moment at the reaction he provokes.

The guy dashes out the door and Daddy follows him to close and lock the door behind him. I am still sitting on the floor, topless and now wearing a cum stained skirt afraid if I try to stand that my legs will buckle underneath me. I feel paralyzed. Daddy turns around faces me and stares at me intently. He stalks over to the living room taking off his business shirt and stands before me.

Daddy towers over me and I hear that familiar sound of his belt buckle being undone. I look down at the carpet. I know what is going to happen and I also know I deserve whatever punishment Daddy is going to give me. I hear the leather slide through his pant loops and I sneak a peek up at him. He doubles the belt and makes a snapping sound with it. I jump at the sound with my heart racing and scoot back away from him.

"Stand up." Daddy whispers deadly. Instead of standing up I scoot back again.

"I said stand up! Don't make me say it again, princess!" threatens Daddy. I slowly rose to a stance trembling. Daddy takes a step forward and I take a step back. I hear Daddy sigh exasperated.

"Princess, don't make this any harder than it already is. Now I want you to stand behind the couch and bend over. Do it quickly!" Daddy commands. I drag myself behind the couch and bend over. My face falls in the cushions. My feet can barely touch the ground except for the tip of my toes. All I can think about as I lean over the couch is; "Why did I let my sweet Daddy down? How did I let it get this far?"

It all started a couple of days ago when we got into an argument over the phone. Daddy had promised me that we were going to go on a retreat for a week. Of course, something came up at his office and he had to go fix it. So, instead of going on the retreat to spend much needed time alone with my sweet Daddy he went on another business trip. This isn't the first time he has had to cancel. I really needed this retreat to spend time with my Daddy. Anyhow, our conversation escalated and I hung up on him but not before I told him to "Fuck off!"

I have never ever talked to Daddy like that before. He tried calling me back immediately but I let it go to voice mail. He then tried to text me and I wouldn't answer any of them. I felt like I wasn't important to Daddy. That he didn't have time for me so why should I make time for him? Plus, I also knew he would be angry because of the way I spoke to him.

I needed to blow off some steam so I went out with my girlfriends. We had dinner at a nice restaurant than went to a popular club. The club is where I met that cute guy. I had no idea we would hit off so well or things would go as far as they did. It started with an innocent kiss and before I knew it we were in my living room.

I didn't plan on Daddy coming home until the end of the week. Of course, I didn't plan on having that encounter in my living room either. He must have guessed his little girl would have gotten herself into trouble and came home early. Now I'm in a lot more trouble than cursing with him on the phone. Daddy lifts my skirt folding it over to rub my bare behind.

"I think you know why you're being punished but just in case you don't it's for being a: VERY. DISRESPECTFUL. NAUGHTY. LITTLE. SLUT!! He angrily announces as he spanks my ass hard with his hand emphasizing each word.

"Daddy pleeeaaasseee, I'm soorr...." I start to say but he interrupts.

"I know you are princess and trust me you will be!" Daddy states calmly.

"Daaaddy!" I begin again but I'm interrupted again.

"I will not allow MY princess to act like a disrespectful little slut. Now stay still!" he commands. I know I deserve Daddy's wrath but I was terrified too. How bad was this going to hurt?

I soon found out after I heard the first swoosh of his belt. His belt lands with a loud crack on my ass. I yelp as Daddy swings his belt again. He's relentless with each strike harder than the other. I scream into the couch cushions. I have tears streaming down wetting my face. He has never swung his belt with such quickness or harshness before. Then again I have never disobeyed or disrespected Daddy as badly before either.

Why did I disrespect him by telling him to fuck off and then hanging up on him? Why didn't I answer any of his attempts when he tried to contact me? And the biggest question, why did I have to mess around with that guy? I really disobeyed my sweet daddy when I made that guy cum but what was even worse is I allowed him to eat my pussy; correction Daddy's pussy.

I deserve to feel every ounce of my Daddy's fury. I wish I hadn't let him down like I have. I can still see the rage and the disappointment in his eyes. I am so ashamed of my behavior. I never wanted to hurt my sweet Daddy like I have or disappointed him but I was feeling neglected and unloved. How very wrong I was to act out like this but I thought it could have been my little secret. It could have been my way of getting back at Daddy for breaking his promise to me. What was I thinking? I also knew that eventually I would have felt guilty and told Daddy the truth. I can't keep anything from him no matter how difficult the truth may be.

He ceased his spanking for a moment and rubs my sore behind feeling the heat off my inflamed ass. I put my feet flat on the ground to give myself a break from balancing but stay bent over the top of the couch. I turn my head towards Daddy and he frowns down at me. He gently moves my hair out of my eyes and wipes tears from my face. I stare back at Daddy through my tears and he looks back at me somberly. His forehead was moist with sweat from spanking me with such fierceness.

He continues rubbing my behind using soft strokes. I embrace Daddy's touch on my flesh even though my skin stings. That familiar tingling feeling has awakened between my legs and I knew that only Daddy's cock can satisfy it. I peek at Daddy and see in his eyes that he isn't quite ready to forgive me yet or to give me any kind of satisfaction.

There is still a hint of anger in his dark beautiful eyes. I am already on thin ice. I didn't want to push the issue but that is why I am so surprised by what I did. I straightened myself up in a standing position, look Daddy in the eyes giving him one of my devious smiles. He looks back at me puzzled. I smirk at him again and before he can say anything I run into the other room.

Daddy just stands there by the couch dumbfounded. I can tell by his reaction that he cannot believe what I did. I can't believe what I did either. Daddy finally recovers from the shock and smiles at me dangerously. However, he does have a hint of amusement in his eyes. He slowly walks around the couch and over to the dining room to where I was.

"Oh, aren't we just full of surprises tonight." He states amused. I can't help but grin seeing the amusement in his eyes but I also know it's very foolish on my part as well.

"So princess, what do you think you can accomplish with this little stunt?" he whispers.

"I..um...I...I don't know. I just um wanted to talk to you for a minute." I stammer.

"About what princess? If you think you can talk your way out of your punishment you're sadly mistaken. You were very naughty girl and you need to respect my rules." Daddy states sternly as we are circling one another around the dining room table. He leaped and was almost able to grab me but he missed. I ran through the kitchen to the breakfast table. He slowly enters in the kitchen giving me a wicked grin. I ran behind the breakfast table.

"Daddy...I..um...I...understand that that I um need to be punished. It's just...it's just that you seem so angry. I....um never seen you like this before. You have to know that I um didn't mean to upset you this badly." I state sincerely.

"Princess, how can you think that your actions wouldn't upset me? You know the rules. You know how I feel about you keeping your manners especially, when you're talking to me. You also know how I feel about you making another guy cum and you REALLY know how I feel about MY PUSSY!"

he stresses the last two words loudly. I can't answer him because everything he says is true. I know exactly how he feels about everything he mentioned. Like I have said before, there is really no way I can talk my way out of this. At least, I was able to stall and give my behind a break.

"Princess, if you come over to me now I won't punish you for running away from me!" I heard Daddy say truthfully. I can tell Daddy is being reasonable but I also knew he was still angry. If I could only get him to calm down a little more before we continued with my punishment I would feel better.

"No Daddy, I can't go with you willingly until I know you're calmer." I whisper barely audible.

"Excuse me? I hope I didn't hear what I thought I heard." Daddy states exasperated. Oh God, am I just making matters worse? What am I doing?

"I didn't stutter Daddy, you heard me correctly." I said bravely. Whoa, did I just say that? Daddy looks at me in disbelief then smiles at me menancely.

"Oh princess, this really isn't going to end well for you" he threatens.

I gulp and feel my stomach turn a back flip. Yep, I just made things worse a whole lot worse. I escape the breakfast room and ran back into the living room. Daddy and I play cat and mouse alternating rooms and each time he gets closer and closer to catching me. I'm hiding against a wall and peek around the corner. I can't see Daddy anywhere. Where in the hell did he go?

I think if I can make it the bedroom I can lock the door and be safe. Daddy can cool off some and I can get some rest. Then we will be able to talk about what happened in the morning. I peer around the other corner and didn't see Daddy. I glance down the hall towards the bedroom. I only had 30 feet or less to run I pondered. I peer behind me then make a dash for it. BAM, I slam hard into a solid object.

The wind is almost knocked out of me from running into the object. I am trying to catch my breath when I realize that hard object was Daddy. He reaches around me grabbing my waist and throwing me over his shoulder. I scream and he slaps my already sore behind hard. He marches down the hallway to our bedroom not saying a word.

He pushes me down to the foot of our bed. He seizes each of my wrists tying them to opposite sides of the bed. Then takes one of my ankles spreading my legs apart and ties it to one of the post and ties my other ankle to the other post. I can't' move anything but my head. I am completely at Daddy's mercy.

We both were catching our breath from running around the house and having shots of adrenaline shooting through our veins. He smacks me with his belt again using the same rhythm as he did before. He grips a fistful of my hair yanking my head back to look in my eyes as he continues to spank me.

"I need to know something princess" he menancely whispers in my ear, "Who does this pussy belong too?" He asks while swinging his belt. I try to answer but my voice catches because I am sobbing.

"WHO!" he yells jerking my head

"Yyyou do Daddy!" I stutter.

"Then why did I see another man in it? WHY!" He demands as he snaps his belt hard on my ass at the last word.

"I..I.dddon't know. It was um it was a mistake. Please Daddy, I'm so sorry. It was a mistake!" I beg.

"You bet your ass it was mistake! One that will NEVER happen again, am I right?" He asks as he rips off my g-string making me howl.

"It will never happen again, Daddy! Please Daddy, I'm so sorry!" I plead.

Daddy takes a few steps back and I feel his leather strike my pubic lips. He swings repeatedly striking my pussy reaching my clit. My pussy stings and is becoming swollen but at the same time I am becoming wet very wet. Why is my body betraying me like this? Daddy drops his belt, reaches his hand between my legs and begins working my now swollen pubic lips.

"Feel this? You feel how wet you are? You are a naughty little slut aren't you?" Daddy whispers. He rubs his hard cock against my ass and in between my legs. A moan escapes from my lips and Daddy lets out a low growl. My pussy is soaked and I can feel my juices drip onto Daddy's fat cock.

I feel myself pushing back towards Daddy begging him to enter me. Even though my pussy and ass stings from the fierce spanking Daddy gave me I need to be fucked by him so badly. Daddy holds his cock and slowly enters in my wet pussy. I mewl and he moans. He slams his cock into me deep, bottoming out making me cry out.

He hammers his hard thick cock in my wet swollen pussy drilling me hard. He grips my hair as he continues pumping into me as he stares intently into my eyes. The head board was thumping against the wall with each powerful thrust. I feel his breath on my neck as he nibbles on my ear then kisses me hard on the lips.

"You like it when Daddy fucks you this hard don't you my naughty little slut?" I gasp in response as he emphasizes each word with a fierce thrust.

"That's right, your Daddy's slut aren't you? Answer me!" He demands. He yanks my head back more as if he was trying to shake an answer from me.

"Yyyess Daddy,I am your slut only yours!" I say breathlessly.

"That's right princess, only me. This is my pussy, don't you ever forget that!" he growls in my ear. I can only nod as I feel my pussy muscles contract. Daddy can also feel my cunt walls milk his cock. He knew I was going to cum soon. He keeps pounding into me without remorse.

"Give to me princess, cum for Daddy!" He demands in a low guttural tone.

I came as Daddy orders me too soaking his cock and balls like a wave from an ocean. I hear him groan in pleasure as I begin to tremble feeling the aftermath of my delicious orgasm. I knew Daddy was close to cumming as well and I waited for him to fill me with his seed but he had other ideas.

He pulls his dick out and climbs over my resting body. He gets on the bed and kneels in front of my face. He pulls my head up using my hair and forces his pussy-soaked cock into my mouth. As he holds onto my hair with both his hands he fucks my mouth. I feel his cock gliding leisurely back in forth in my wet warm mouth.

Daddy lets out a deep groan as he picks up speed. I can feel the tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat. I gag a few times but that doesn't stop him. He continues to pummel my mouth with his cock until I get used to him in my throat. He sometimes holds my head up to his abdomen with his cock wedging it deeply in my throat cutting off my air supply. He knows how I feel about that. How paranoid I get about not being able to breathe. He isn't showing that he cares because each time he holds me there longer and longer. I can hear him groan or growl each time as tears drip from my eyes.

My hands and legs are tied down so I can't fight him. The only thing I can do is fully submit to him. He is in complete control. He holds me in place again longer than any other time and I begin to struggle. Yet, I hear him growl, "This is my mouth! It belongs to me! I better never find it on some other guy's cock, is that clear?"

He releases me as I gasp for air. He jerks my head up using my hair to stare into my eyes. I nod yes to respond to his question and he continues thrusting is cock in my mouth. I have tears streaming down my face and I feel him wipe away my tears with his fingers.

I can taste pre-cum from Daddy's cock and I knew he was going to cum soon. I am surprised it's taking him this long. He rams his cock hard in my mouth one more time then holds me still as I feel his hot fluid slide down my throat. He uses one of his hands to stroke his cock to make sure I receive every last drop.

"That's my good girl, swallow it all!" Daddy grunts. When Daddy was sure every drop sank down my throat he releases my hair. I take a deep breath, pant softly as I lay my head on the bed. He wipes away any remaining tears and hair that is on my face. My ass still stings from the spankings and my pussy stings from the spankings and the brutal fucking Daddy had given me. My mouth is sore from Daddy using it roughly and I'm exhausted.

12