Daddy Busts Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, I had one of the best orgasm that Daddy has ever given me but at the same token I don't ever want to disappoint him this badly again. He pats my head smoothing my hair back glancing down at me. He has to know how sore I am but when I peek up at him something told me he wasn't finished yet.....and I was right.

He lifts my head by putting his fingers under my chin. He gazes lovingly into my eyes and smiles at me affectionately. I can't resist his smile and give him one of my own charming smiles. He bends down and kisses me on the forehead than gently on the lips. He brings his cock to my mouth.

He wants me to lick it clean and that is what I did. He moans in reply and I'm instantly wet again. He lifts his cock so I can reach his balls. I lick each of his balls suckling them both as I feel Daddy get hard again. He places the tip of dick in my mouth as I swirl my tongue around it. He groans and his cock grows more.

I do enjoy giving Daddy pleasure. I enjoy hearing him moan. It makes me happy to make him happy. Yet I have a feeling that my punishment wasn't over. There is something in his eyes that tells me I haven't been fully forgiven. He leaps off the bed and appears behind me. He massages my sore ass and smacks it every now and then. My ass is so sensitive that all he has to do is brush against it and I would cry out.

"Ooohhh Daddy, pleeaseee!" I whimper.

"Sssshhh princess!" Daddy whispers.

I feel his fingers rub my pussy. He squeezes my pubic lips hard, then rubbing them in a circular motion. I am wet so very wet. Daddy enters a finger in my pussy than another. He pumps his fingers in and out of my pussy. I moan loudly and hear how wet my pussy is.

His pussy soaked fingers find their way to my anus. I feel him stroke my entry in a circular motion making it wet. He pulls one of my ass cheeks to the side and I tense. He hushes me to get me to relax but my ass stings as soon as he makes contact. It is almost unbearable but my clit keeps pulsating giving me that fluttering arousing feeling. How does Daddy always have this effect on me?

I feel one of his lubricated fingers enter my anus than another one. I whimper and he continues to push his fingers into my ass. Once they are in place he pumps, twists, and stretches my ass. I groan as Daddy's skilled fingers work my ass as the pleasure/pain aspects feel good to me.

Now I feel a harder larger object trying to force its way into my anus and its Daddy's large cock. He holds onto my hips as he shoves his way through my entrance slowly filling me inch by inch. I hear Daddy grunt in pleasure. When I am completely stuffed he holds me in place allowing me to get used to the intrusion before he begins to rock his hips back.

I can feel my ass wrap around his cock embracing him. He backs out slowly to the tip and then dips back in hard making me gasp. He fucks my ass using long strokes and I can feel the thickness of him stretching me. I concentrate so I can relax so I can fully submit to Daddy again. I usually enjoy this as much as he does but I his thrust are harsher than usual. He pummels my ass the same way he did my pussy. I shriek and he pounds hard with his balls slapping against my sore crimson ass.

"Who's ass is this!" Daddy demands.

"IIIIt's yyyour's Daddy!" I answer breathless

"Who do you belong to? " Daddy commands. He is attacking me so brutally I am having a hard time to catching my breath to answer him.

"Answer me!" He bellows.

"You do Daddy, every part of me!" I answer timidly.

"Are you sure?" He inquires.

"Of course, Daddy!" I reply exasperated.

"If that's true, I better NEVER find you fucking around with another man again! Is that clear?" He orders.

"Yes, Daddy I never will again!" I answer sincerely.

Daddy groans and I mewl. Even though his strokes were rougher than usually I can feel another orgasm beginning to wash over me. My clit echoes my heart beat and my juices are flowing onto my inner thigh. I hear Daddy growl behind me as he pounds me violently yanking on my hair pulling my head back. I scream and explode all over my inner thighs dripping onto the floor.

Daddy has my hips as he jerks them back toward him as he brutally thrust his cock in my ass. I hear him let out a guttural moan and feel his hot liquid shoot into my backside. He collapses on top of me as I feel his breath on my neck. He gasps for air as his cock soften within me. We are both panting. I can feel sleep take over me. He pulls out of me slowly as if not to disturb me.

He releases my wrists and ankles. My lifeless body collapse into his arms. We both fall onto the floor while he holds me tightly in his arms. He kisses my forehead. I bring my head up so I can kiss his lips. We kiss deeply, passionately as I feel him squeeze me firmly. Daddy is back to being my sweet Daddy again and I am feeling safe in his arms.

"I am so sorry sweet Daddy." I whisper in his arms.

"I know you are Princess." Daddy replies squeezing me in his arms.

We both drift off falling asleep on our bedroom floor holding on to one another. But before I fall asleep, I swear to myself that I will never do anything like I did today to upset my sweet Daddy ever again.

12