Daddy Caught by Daughter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slobber and spittle flooded down my chin thoroughly soaking the front of the sissy red bra top I was wearing. Andrew fucked and fucked barely letting me breathe. I truly thought he was going to fuck my throat so long and hard until the lack of oxygen made me pass out. I loved it.

The slimy slobber just made Andrew's cock slide down my throat easier and easier. His slippery cock meat pistoned in and out of my throat over and over for what seemed like forever My jaws were aching from the O-ring holding my mouth gaped open. After maybe ten minutes of this brutal face fucking Andrew moaned out and I felt his cock swell even more. I knew I was about to take his juicy hot cum ready or not.

I heard all three girls yelling for Andrew to cum in my mouth and then ram it down my throat. Being quick to oblige Andrew pulled back and stroked his shaft fast and hard. Josh grabbed my head and held it so my face was pointed at Andrews cock.

Suddenly Andrew stopped stroking and aimed at my O shaped mouth just as his cock started spitting hot cock cum right into my waiting just fucked mouth. There must have been seven or eight hot shots of bitter sweet dick juice in my mouth coating my tongue before Andrew stopped cumming. Andrew wasted no time pushing his cock back into my mouth and forcing his cum down my throat, Four good pumps and all the hot cum was in my stomach.

Andrew withdrew from my throat and Josh let go of my head. I was weak and fell over onto my side gasping for air through the O-ring gag. Sensing my need to take a normal breath my loving Niki rose and knelt beside me. She gently removed the O-ring and let my aching jaws close. Niki then smiled at me and pushed me over onto my stomach face down on the floor.

I knew what was next as I felt Josh take hold of my hips and pull me up to my knees leaving my face in the carpet. With my hands still cuffed behind me there was nothing I could do but turn my head sideways on the floor. Josh knelt behind me and forced my thighs apart.

Josh slid his cockhead up and down between my ass cheeks. I could tell he had already applied lube as it slid up and down easily. I felt him stop and let the fat bulbous head of his cock touch my asshole. I took a deep breath and tried to relax imagining what I must look like to the girls. Hands behind my back cuffed. On my knees with my face buried in the carpet. Dressed like a sissy cock loving bitch. About to be fucked like a dirty whore right in front of them.

That was my last thought before I felt Josh start to push. He held firm to my hips and rammed his eight and a half inch cock all the way into my boi cunt. I overheard one of the girls gasp I still don't know which one it was as my eyes were cliched shut trying to will away the immediate pain of the huge invader of my convulsing hole.

Just like Andrew had done with my throat, Josh didn't waste any time playing. Josh began fucking my asshole like he hadn't been fucked in ages and needed to fuck hard and deep to achieve that massive release he desired. In and out deep and hard he pounded. I was worried about carpet burn on my face as he rammed my sissy slut face into the rug.

I have no idea how long Josh took my ass. But it was a long time. He had remarkable staying power not giving into the urge that I knew he must be feeling to fill my bowels up with his nasty cock juice. Over and over he pounded into me util I was sweating just from the sheer brutality if the fucking I was receiving,

Finally after what felt like an hour at least Josh buried his cock into me and I felt it spasm as he pumped a huge load of cum into me. Without ceremony he pulled out and stood up. Josh slapped my ass and turned to go to where I assume was the bathroom to wash up.

I closed my eyes and fell onto my side and tried to rest for a moment. I was exhausted from being used so viciously and without care. I was hurting in my shoulders and my muscles ached.

My sweet Alicia walked over to me and pushed the toe of her shoe into my nutsack making me wince in pain. "Lay there and rest Daddy bitch, we will be back in a few minutes," Alicia said. Then they were gone leaving me alone in the middle of the floor.

When the girls returned I was still on the floor. I had made it up to my knees and was trying to work the stiffness out of my shoulders. As I looked up at the three lovely vixens who had recently became my owners I noticed my sweet Alicia holding what had to be a ten inch strapon cock.

Sensing my indecision my adorable Niki walks over to me and leans down to whisper ion my ear. "Well my little bitch tonight you are in for it," Niki hotly expelled into my ear.

Crys joined Niki in my other ear, "Little slut before you get a break tonight you will satisfy each of us with your sissy tongue. We will be taking turns fucking your cock loving ass until all three of us are satisfied."

Alicia, Crys, and Niki busied themselves stripping completely naked. I don't think if I lived to be one hundred years old that I would tire of these heavenly visions of beauty.

Niki placed her hand on the top of my head and curled her fingers in my hair. Pulling firmly she started to lead me over to the sofa. Crys had settled back there with her ass on the edge of the seat and her legs spread wide. Oh how beautiful her smooth shaved pussy was. I instantly was dying to taste her. To bury my tongue as deeply into her hot hole as I could.

To my left I caught a faint glimpse of Alicia donning the strapon cock. I knew it was only a matter of time before she impaled my sissy ass with that monster cock.

That was about all the time I had to think before Nikki shoved my face into Crys's hot steamy cunt. I inhaled deeply loving her scent before extending my hot wet tongue and running it from bottom to top the entire length of her slit.

Crys moaned and pulled her legs up and back into her breasts. As she did this her luscious asshole came into view and i suckled her little hard clit. Wasting little time I moved downward and forced my horny tongue into her asshole making her squeal in surprise and delight.

With my face buried in this incredibly hot pussy I could not see who it was that dribbled lube into my ass crack and started to finger it into my slutty hole. The intense pleasure incited me to lick deeper and harder into Crys's cunt and asshole. I wiggled my ass back begging non verbally for more.

The fingers left my yearning asscunt and was immediately replaced with the cock Alicia was wearing. My darling Alicia buried the cock balls deep into my sucking hole without any inclination to take her time.

My very sexy hot daughter started pounding away at my hole in a way that any man with a real cock would envy. Alicia worked her hips up and down forcing the fat cock head to hit every nook and cranny inside my quivering asspussy. I all but screamed into the soaking wet pussy that was enveloping my face.

It wasn't long before Crys clamped my head tight with her muscular thighs and flooded my mouth and tongue with the sweet nectar of her orgasm. Her sweet pussy spasmed and squirted her hot love juices directly into my swallowing mouth. I continued to lick and suck until my sweet adoring niece came down from her orgasmic bliss and pushed me away.

I barely had time to lick my lips before Niki replaced Crys and jerked my face into her baby smooth pussy just the same as I had been forced to orally please Crys just moments before. My jaws were aching but I knew I had no choice but to please my loving niece or suffer the punishment for disobedience.

Crys was in my ear whispering nasty degrading words that only spurred me into deeper and hornier efforts to please my goddesses. "Lick my sister's nasty cunt you slutty sissy bitch cunt boi," Crys hissed into my ear. "You are such a cock loving whore taking that big fat cock up your dirty cock hole and loving it," Crys continued to talk.

Crys had my sissy clitty cock rock hard with her degrading words. She knew exactly how to make me writhe and ache for release. Crys reached under me and stroked my hard sissy cock making me squirm as I took the ass pounding Alicia was putting me through. My cock coated Crys's hand with precum which she immediately put to my face and rubbed all over it.

Niki was getting close to her orgasm and was grinding her soppy cunt into my tongue. Niki had both hands in my hair and it felt like she was trying to pull me bald. The force she was pulling my face into her hot cunt was painful but I was pleased that i knew i was giving her such pleasure.

Crys moved away from my ears and Alicia pulled her big fat cock out of my gaping boi cunt at the same time. I knew in my mind Crys was about to take the strapon from Alicia. Niki was super close to cumming and without a doubt Alicia would be taking her place soon.

It seemed like mere seconds before Crys had taken the big cock from Alicia, donned it, and rammed it all the way back into my cock loving ass cunt.

As Crys continued the rhythmic fucking of my pulsing asshole Niki entered the beginning stages of a massive orgasm. As Niki started to moan very loudly Alicia grabbed my hair and shoved my face into Niki's cunt so hard I was afraid I would suffocate.

Niki screamed, "I am cumming you fucking cunt licking sissy bitch slave, don't stop licking whore."

Crys grabbed my hips and literally fucked my face harder into her younger sister's gushing pussy. My face was so covered in Niki's cum I thought for a minute that I may actually drown in her love juices.

As I looked up into the eyes of the young woman who I now knew was the love of my life Niki looked down at me and smiled.

To Niki's right I saw my darling Alicia climb onto the sofa on her knees facing the back and sticking her ass and cunt up and out. Alicia was also shaved completely bare and I loved the way all three of my Queens kept their pussies so smooth and lickable.

Niki moved over and pushed my face towards Alicia's waiting pussy. My tongue was exhausted and my jaws ached more than I could ever remember. I knew stopping now was not and option so I dove into the sweetness that was my daughter's hot cunt and licked like a starving man getting his first meal in days.

Crys took that moment to ram deep into my sissy pussy and shove my face and tongue into her cousin's hot asshole.

I started tongue fucking Alicia's hot asshole as Niki reached under my chin and started rubbing Alicia's clit. Crys jerked my hips back onto her cock and made me scream into my daughter's beautiful asshole.

Between my tongue in her asshole and Niki rubbing Alicia's clit furiously it took only minutes for Alicia to erupt in an explosive orgasm. Alicia pushed her asshole back onto my slithering tongue with such a force that it pushed my gaping asshole back onto Crys's cock.

As Alicia's orgasm subsided she rolled over and sat down on the sofa. Crys slowing withdrew her big fat cock from my tortured asshole. Niki took my hair and turned me so that I was sitting on the floor at Alicia's feet. Alicia put her foot on my face and pushed me so that I had to lay down on my back on the floor. My sissy clit poking straight up into the air aching for release.

Each of my lovely Goddesses took this opportunity to lean down over me and kiss my deeply. All three tool me how happy they were that I had become their sissy both slave. I affirmed that I had never been happier in my life.

Niki said, "Now you make have your own release little cunt boi."

"Stroke your hard clitty for us and shoot your sissy clit juice all over your stomach and chest slut," purred Crys.

"Come on Daddy slave, show your Queens how happy you are to be our servant, cum for us," commanded Alicia.

My hand was already flying up and down on my sissy cock shaft, I didn't need to be told twice, or three times. In no more than four or five stroked my extremely aroused sissy cock spurted a massive load on cum all over my stomach and chest almost completely covering them in goo.

I could see the pride in my owners eyes as all three looked down on em with sadistic glee. I knew theta look. All three in unison started scooping my cum into my mouth forcing me to swallow my own sissy cum.

As my breathing slowed down and my dick shriveled from the enormous orgasm I had just experienced. All three girls told me how much they loved me as they pulled me up to sitting between them on the sofa.

Alicia started with, "Daddy slave, Niki told us all about the fun she had with you while Crys and I were away."

She also told us that she is in love with you and that you have confessed your love for her Uncle slave,: continued Crys.

I looked over at Niki who smiled at me. Her smile did little to relieve my nervousness at where this was going.

Alicia and Crys each hugged me from either side before continuing.

Alicia spoke first, " Daddy slave Crys and I have decided to give you to Niki. She will own you. You will serve her and do anything she desires for as long as she wishes."

"You will continue to serve Alicia and me as well but your first duties will always be to Niki from this day forward. You will obey her and make her happy and she will guide your sissy life for you," Crys elaborated.

With that settled Crys and Alicia both rose from the sofa and headed for the shower leaving me in a daze at the turn of events. Niki moved over to me and took me in her arms.

As Niki pulled me close she moved my face into her breasts as she started stroking my hair.

"You are mine now Uncle Slave and I love you so much. I will do my best to train you and use you and make you as happy as I can." Niki stated.

This is my life now and I can not be a happier man. What did I do to become this lucky?

*****

I hope you enjoyed this series. I am not sure yet if it will continue or if this is a good place for it to stop. What do you think? Comments welcome. Just remember I write for fun and I am not a professional writer so keep that in mind with your comments please.