Daddy Comes Home

Story Info
Daddy had a long day at work.
1.3k words
4.13
31.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk in through the door looking tired, worn out. You're only slightly startled as you hang up your jacket. Our place smells of vanilla, and it hits your senses all at once, relaxing you with it's soothing aroma. I come out of the kitchen, walk over to you in a seductive rhythm, swinging my hips from side to side. I'm wearing a long, black silk robe, and underneath it, lace corset, cheeky black-silk panties, and fishnet stockings that connect to the garter belt that's hiking up my waistline. My heels add a couple inches to me, so that we're nearly face to face; I pull you in for a kiss.

"Long day, baby?" I ask. I unbutton the top of your collar for you. Your eyes tell me you are exhausted, but the sparkle in them shows a bout of excitement, and I lightly tug your tie and lead you into the kitchen.

I have dinner set out for you; exotic salads and hearty protein, all of your favorites together on our kitchen table. You sit down and I grab us a bottle of wine from the cupboard. I open the wine and join you, and we go over the events of the day, replaying what's weighing down your mind. When we're finished eating, the wine has us feeling giggly, and I tell you to join me in the bathroom.

You hop in the shower, and I, like a good, slutty slave, sit right by your side as you scrub away the remnants of the day. I've already showered, but I can't help it. Your cock looks so good glistening underneath the water droplets, so I reach over and grab it just as you rinse soap off your back. Almost immediately, your cock hardens under my touch. I know that blowing your load will make you feel better, and I want nothing more than to please you, so I start jerking you off with your musky-scented body wash. You are hardening beneath my touch, but just as your member is fully hard and enveloped, I stare into your eyes and tell you to finish up quickly and meet me in the bedroom.

Within minutes, you've turned off the shower and wrapped yourself in a towel. I'm on the already-made sheets, waiting for you to join me, coconut oil in hand. You rub the towel through your hair and join me on the bed, cock slightly deflated, but still pumping with desire. I tell you to get on your stomach, but it's a weak command, more like, "Please lay down on your stomach, Sir." You comply, and I start massaging your sore muscles, from your neck to your shoulders and down your back.

You're putty underneath my touch, and I reach your buttocks, making sure to rub them too, before I move onto your legs. I take my time on your legs, unknotting your muscles, running them over skillfully, kissing you where I feel you're most sensitive. I rub your feet, too, and, unable to help myself, lick your toes one by one, then ask you to turn over, and watch as your now diamond-hard cock springs to life as you do. I nearly lose it right then and there. I let my robe fall off my shoulders, and arch my ass upwards into the air, body slithering over to you and I wrap my lips around your warm, throbbing cock without hesitation.

I take my time, your cock feels so good underneath tongue, and I savor the taste of you as I lick you from top to bottom. I moan, but it's muffled by your dick, so I pop you out of my mouth and make my way over to your balls. You shift up so that I can have a better angle, and I lick every part of your balls, making sure nothing is left dry. I grab the coconut oil and slather my palms with it, running my fingers over your cock head and shaft, jacking you into my mouth. I slip your cock to the back of my throat, letting it expand and letting you feel your way through my canal. I take you in deeper than before, synchronizing my mouth strokes with my hand movements, and your cum is already building up- I can feel it. Your cock is trembling slightly, your veins protruding, the coconut oil gliding over you smoothly. I can taste the oil and your pre-cum, a sweet mixture of natural juices, and I'm dripping wet, my black panties soaked and stained white. I know your cock the way I know my pussy, so with my right hand, I start playing with my clit, ass still arched up in the air, and stroke you into my mouth with my left. It won't take much for me to cum, so I rub my clit in synchronized rhythm, and you rest a hand atop my head, petting me.

"You're a very good girl," You whisper in a husky voice. That was all you had to say to have me moaning onto your cock, swallowing you down as deep as I possibly could. You are moaning as well, but much more reserved, hidden beneath your strong exterior. "You make Daddy very happy when you suck his cock like that, you know that?" I'm tearing, pleasure radiating through me at being recognized as a good slut, and you surprise me by balling up your fingers, and pulling at my head softly.

"Go a little deeper, slut." You command, and you are in control now, my hair in your hands, moving my head up and down your cock. I'm swallowing you, choking on you, gagging on you, spit and oil all over my mouth, all over your cock, still rubbing my pussy at the same time. You are panting now, so I know you're close, and your pleasure is bringing me pleasure, and I'm rubbing my clit in faster circles, stroking you into my mouth with my left hand, and I feel your cock turn into a diamond. You raise your cock higher, aiming for the back of my throat, hand still on my hair and you start to grunt, warning me. "I'm gonna come, baby," You whisper, and I'm moaning into you, your cock is cutting off all of my air, but I can only focus on the fact that I'm going to cum, too, so I keep a consistent rhythm, moving both my hands in different directions, my mouth never once leaving your cock.

We explode together, your moans echoing throughout our bedroom, and mine, smothered by the feeling of your cock cutting off my airway. I swallow down your treat, milking you, greedily, selfishly lapping up every last drop that's come out of you. I clean you up, give your cock a couple of more licks, and lift myself off of you, still trembling from my own orgasm. I crawl over to you, and your arms are open and waiting for me, as you envelop me in a hug, and we face each other, lip to lip, noses brushing against one another. You have this goofy smile on your face, much like you always do after a cock-sucking session, and I'm equally as happy, buzzing with the intensity of your dominance. We say nothing for a minute, just unspoken giggles and warm cuddles, and together, we drift off into a state of partial sleep.

Moments later, (or it could have been hours- who's counting?) I feel fingers brush up against my pussy, my asshole, and you're toying with me like I'm your little slave. My eyes meet yours and you're staring at me without reprieve, staring me down, as I'm pathetically entranced by your touch.

"That feels so good, Daddy," I say, stealing a kiss. Your eyes don't leave mine, and now I'm under you, and you're on top of me, in control, rubbing my clit, slipping in and out of my dripping pussy, kissing my neck as you whisper, "Round two, slut."