Daddy Cop and Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Trying to stop isn't easy to do.
2.6k words
4.54
104.3k
75

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lydie54
Lydie54
205 Followers

I woke up the next morning wondering what in hell I'd done. What was I thinking? Well, I wasn't thinking, I was acting like a damn animal, fucking my own daughter. It didn't matter how bad she thought she wanted it, I had to control myself. I'd spent 23 years learning how to control my emotions and behavior and what good did it do me?

Jena lay sprawled out on her stomach, one leg hanging over the edge of the bed exposing her cunt. Her arms were akimbo on either side of a pillow that lay beside her head. That firm round ass was pointed right at my face. The urge to reach out and caress it and sink fingers into her pussy was so strong it made my balls ache.

I rolled out of bed and headed for the shower which I ran a little colder than normal. Being quiet as a mouse I managed to get out of the house without waking her.

"Man, you look like shit. Half a day off and you roll in here lookin' like death warmed over. What the fucked you do?" The whole crew was on my ass. I wasn't in any mood to deal with it. Word got around to leave McNeil alone or risk losing your head.

When I got home Jena was sun bathing again and in a micro bikini. It was yellow, three little triangles and some string. Tits sticking out, ass bare as hell. I stood in the same spot as yesterday watching her, my cock getting stiff, heart pounding.

She seemed to be asleep and I thought about going out there and sucking a tit, moving that bottom piece of yellow material and finger fucking her. All that did was make my cock harder. I don't know how long I stood there my mind in fantasy land, but before I knew what was happening she was standing in front of me.

"Daddy. Hi. I was just going to get up and start dinner, I must have fallen asleep." She glanced at the clock and sighed.

I cleared my throat, "You need to be careful, you don't want to burn yourself." Now that she was closer I could see the tiny triangles on her tits covered the nipples but not the entire areola. Her areolas were a dusty rose and the nips were a couple shades darker. I realized I was staring at them and probably drooling.

Jena stepped forward, putting her hands on my shoulders. "Are you okay, you look kind of funny, like you could pass out or something."

"I'm good baby." Damn, my mind was saying 'talk to her, tell her yesterday was a mistake that we can't do that again...ever'. My body was screaming FUCK HER.

She smiled and moved into me, pressing her tits to my chest and her cunt to my throbbing prick.

My hands went to her hips, and then slid down her bare ass. She moaned and ground her pussy against me.

"Can supper wait a little bit Daddy? I think I need this meat first." She pushed into my hard on riding up and down on it.

"Fuck, baby, it's gonna have to wait a long time." I pulled her nips out of those little yellow triangles and pinched them. "I'm gonna fuck you till you beg me to stop." So much for which head is in control.

She laughed while she unbuttoned my jeans. "In that case we may never eat cause once I've got this throbbing rod in me I will never ask you to stop pounding away."

I let out an animal growl while I picked her up heading to the bedroom. "Oh we'll eat baby, but it won't be supper." I kissed her hard, pushing my tongue into her mouth.

When I threw her on the bed she moved to untie her bikini strings.

"Don't touch those. Daddy's gonna take that thing off you." My voice was my cop voice, issuing an order no one in their right mind would disobey.

She smiled and lay compliant on the bed waiting for me to strip off my clothes. When I dropped my jeans my dick stood up, quivering at the thought of that hot love tunnel waiting for it.

Very slowly I untied the strings for her top, letting her tits stick up proud with the nips hard enough to cut glass. I sucked each one, teasing them with my tongue.

"Feel good little girl?" Every time I said 'little girl' her face lit up, eyes sparkling.

"Yes Daddy, I love when you suck my titties."

I continued to suck and lick, grazing my teeth over the hard nips. She lay still, gripping hands full of sheet to keep from joining in the foreplay. She knew Daddy was in charge and with patience she'd reap the rewards of his mouth and cock working her over.

As my mouth continued to tease her tits my hands moved down to her bikini bottom. I traced my finger tips along the strings to where they tied over her hips. She shivered as goose bumps rose across her body.

I rose up on my knees between her wide spread legs. I pulled the ties open, and then slid the yellow triangle of material away from her smooth shaven puss, tossing it to the floor.

"Look at that pink wet beauty. Spread wider baby and lift your legs up."

Jena was smiling staring intently at my face, enjoying being directed by Daddy, waiting to be taken by him and fucked the way she'd wanted and waited so many years to have.

"You are so beautiful. So perfect." I was enjoying the sight and licking my lips. It wasn't easy to keep from plunging into her, but I wanted to savor this sight, enjoy the anticipation of what was to come.

"You made me Daddy. My body is your work. I want to have you enjoy it, over and over and over again."

"Some of my best work," I smiled as I surveyed her body.

Fuck, my balls were starting to protest the wait. I ran two fingers up and down her slit, pressing on her clit as they passed it. I had her moaning and wiggling her hips now. Her legs were moving back over her head raising her cunt upward, begging for more.

"Don't make me wait much longer Daddy. My little cunny needs her big bad Daddy to pump into it and ride her." Her voice was almost childlike.

One part of my brain, a very small part, was telling me I was taking advantage of a girl that missed her Daddy. The overriding part of my brain, and for sure my fucking cock, was yelling to ride her, give her what she needs or she'd find a substitute for the real thing.

"I think Daddy's dick needs a little kiss before going into your pussy." I pushed my hips forward and she raised her head up to meet it.

Jena kissed the head of my cock, and then licked off the bead of precum, pulling it into her mouth and savoring the flavor. She rolled her eyes up to me. "May I suck the cock head Daddy, please?"

"Just one nice suck baby." My legs were starting to shake, fuck I had to get in her and fast.

She licked around the head, kissed the top of the cockhead pushing her tongue to my slit, and then sucked it into her hot wet mouth.

We groaned together, both knowing we'd reached our limits.

I pushed her back to the bed, and mounted her, pushing my dick into her slowly savoring every inches' descent into her tightness.

Her legs rested on my shoulders while I braced hands on either side of her.

"Oh my God Daddy, that feels so good. I'm so ready to be fucked."

I began pumping, slow strokes watching her face. I could tell she was struggling not to match my strokes, to lay still accepting what Daddy was gifting her with.

"Daddy is so glad you came to visit him. Very happy you want to show Daddy how much you love him. We have a lot of Daddy daughter time to make up for. And Daddy will love you every day and night to try and make up for what you missed."

I was moving faster now and she was biting her lip, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Oh Daddy, thank you. I love you so." Her eyes opened wide as I started to really hammer into her, slamming my cock in as hard as I could.

"May I?"

"Hell yes baby, give back as good as you get honey."

With that she let loose and grabbed my ass, digging her fingers in pulling me to her; her ass starting pumping up and down meeting my frantic hard rams into her tight wetness.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Son-of-a-bitch! If yesterday was good this was out of this world, she was fucking me with everything she had and I was giving it to her like I'd never fucked anyone before.

I put my full weight on her as her legs wrapped around me. I reached under her grabbing that firm round ass, sliding my hands to her hot crack.

We were both straining now fucking like the end of the world was coming and this would be it. I found her pucker hole and pressed on it. She pushed her legs, still locked around me, higher up.

"Yes Daddy, push your finger into me."

"You want Daddy's cock up that hole?"

"Ah, yes, but wait my pussy needs you now. I'm gonna fucking cum Daddy, I can't hold it. Shit, Daddy its gonna..."

And she exploded! Screaming as her head pushed back into the pillow, the veins on her necked standing out. Her body shuddered as her screamed turned to a long low moan.

I gave her a minute as I stopped pumping. My balls and cock protested but I made a silent vow to make up for it. I pulled out and got off the bed.

There was some ass lube in the nightstand. I dug through the drawer as my cock bounced like it was looking for the hole it wanted back into. Easy boy, you're about to go tighter and hotter. I know; I was talking to my cock but not for the first time in my life.

I smeared myself up, giving a little relief to my throbbing pecker.

Jena had rolled onto her side and curled up with her arms wrapped around her knees.

I got up on the bed, rubbing lube around her asshole. She moaned softly and pushed her ass out at me. Yeah, she still wanted it even after that massive orgasm.

With another gob of lube on my middle finger I pushed into her pink rose bud. My eyes closed and my dick jumped, he knew what was coming and was eager to go to work.

Jena reached back, pulling her ass cheeks open.

"You are raring to go aren't you little girl? Ever had a cock up there before?"

"No." It was so soft and low I barely caught it, but was happy to hear I'd be the first entry into that dark treasure.

My finger worked around inside covering the sides of her tunnel.

"Get up on your hands and knees. I've got us both lubed and my dick is about to revolt here if I don't sink into you and fast."

Jena scrambled up into position. Her head rested on the pillows as she reached back to pull herself open. I could have done that for her, but having her do it was that one last invitation to invade and left my hands free to grab her hips and steady her for what was about to happen.

Pushing my swollen cock head in was a challenge. "Try to relax your muscles, it'll go in easier."

She took a deep breath and her whole body relaxed. I shook my head at the control the girl had of every part of her hot body.

I pulled back on her hips and pushed forward with my cock. One hard plop and it was in.

Jena made a noise as her hands grabbed at the pillow. That let her ass cheeks close around my cock. Now that I was in that was fine, I liked the feel and the look of her ass closed around my cock.

Watching my prick sink into that hole was amazing. It was like my balls sighed as my cock was finally satisfied. I kept the steady slow push until my cock was totally in and my balls rested against her pussy hair.

"Okay baby? Feel alright?"

"Yes Daddy it feels really good. It feels so full and like your cock is made out of cast iron." Her knees spread a little wider and she pushed her ass back at me.

I began pumping, slow and easy. Looking down at the sight of my cock moving in and out of that ass was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I wanted to ram it, but thought I'd better get her used to being invaded first.

"Daddy? Can you do it faster and maybe with a little more power?"

Holy fucking hell. Was there nothing about fucking this girl didn't love and want?

"Yeah baby!" With that I let rip. I was giving my cock and body and mind what they had been screaming for. I rammed as hard as I could, pulling and pushing on her hips to add power.

"Like that baby girl? You like Daddy ass fucking you?"

She let out a long loud ARGH kind of yell. "Fucking fuck Daddy, your balls are slapping my pussy. Your cock is raping my ass. I am yours, all yours. Fuck it Daddy!"

The way she'd braced herself I was free to take one hand and slap her round ass cheek.

I heard her laugh and slapped again while I continued to pound into her hole. After four hard slaps I changed hands. Her ass was red and throwing off more heat from the assault.

Two slaps on the left side and my cock was ready. I grabbed her hips again and with one forceful forward thrust the first rope of cum shot out of me.

"Ha, Daddy I can feel the cum pour in."

Another thrust another shot. Four times then a steady push in, holding it while the last of my jizz emptied into her tightness.

I'd been aware of her working her clit while I fucked her ass and now she was moaning and twisting under me. I moved my hand to her cunt and took over on the clit. I knew she'd cum faster and harder if I worked it instead of doing it herself.

Her pussy was already so creamed it was running forward to her clit and I used it to work her. Some pressure and circular motions and she was there. She buried her face in the pillow saying yes, yes, yes over and over.

I collapsed on top of her. We were both spent.

"Okay if I lay here and let it soften and fall out? I don't want to pull out of you."

"Yeah Daddy I like the feel of it slipping out." She giggled, "this hole it tighter, it may just stay there."

Supper was way late and we were starving but to weak to cook. We went to a drive through; her with no panties or bra, just an old T-shirt of mine. We had plans for dessert, and it had nothing to do with food.

Lydie54
Lydie54
205 Followers