Daddy Dearest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stay with me lover, I wish to take my time to enjoy making out with you. I need you inside me, your kisses, your cherishing of my titties, Oh you dirty old man! Now your fingering my asshole. Although I am a firm believer cocks belong in cunts, touching my ass can be a violent trigger for orgasms – So be careful. If you tire of my assault on you, or become in need for relief, just hold the thought and we will towel off and go to bed and make it squeak for our pleasure. God, I am so grateful to you. I feel so safe in your arms. I love you to pieces!"

"Making love with you is the marriage of our thoughts and dreams my Darling, and this emotional coupling is just as torrid as natures driving force for us animals to copulate. Uh, Pardon the philosophy, but it breaks down to; I love you very much Brenda. This little sentence means a lot to me and hopefully you can extrapolate the hidden intensity. Fuck me baby...That's it... Now its my turn to need your kisses."

After fooling around for about an hour with my hands journeying all over her naked body stimulating her to having a couple of frantic orgasms – with me hanging on to her ass. She then gleefully, but slowly, masticates my cock with her cunt until my need becomes overwhelming. We get out of the hot tub, towel off and scramble for the bed like two rabbits in heat.

I push her down on the bed, put her ankles on my shoulders bending her double and easily slip my cock into her wide open pussy. I start slamming into her while she responds with rhythmic undulations mixed with wild spasming until we both explode screaming our adorations. Finally we separate and lay there giggling euphorically.

"Dad, I am so tired now I am not going to cleanup after all that fun." She then rolls to her side, "lets get some sleep. Please snuggle and spoon with me." With a big smile I snuggle up, put my hand on her tit, slip what is left of my deflating cock along a slippery trail that is coating her thighs, into her wide open gooey (well used) pussy while feeling her body totally relax against me with a sigh, and then I pass out!

I awake to the bed shaking, and look over, its 6:30 in the morning! There is my girl with a fitness T shirt, shorts, and running shoes on leaning over to give me a kiss. "I have to run Dad. I've got to get my hour run in before we have breakfast and hit the road. See you later to discuss a bit of change in your lifestyle. One that I am sure you will enjoy. Love ya!!"

"Hmm, my adult daughters are all alike. They love me for myself, yet want to change me into something else? Go figure? Love ya!"

12