Daddy Didn't Pull Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy can't keep his promise to Sissy either.
16.4k words
4.73
247.9k
252

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
948 Followers

"Ever think about fucking your little sister?"

"No."

"Well you'd better start!" Janet smirked...

...At least it wasn't his big sister. That would be a chore.

***

Laura arrived before the girls left and was sitting at the kitchen table with Janet when Steve came down the stairs.

He was more than a little nervous about this whole thing. He and Laura had been the closest of the siblings.

She was a year and a bit younger than Steve, a much smaller gap than the almost 3 years between Steve and his older sister Emma.

Neither of them could remember a time without the other.

Their mom had a vast store of photos of the two together, from the time they were toddlers right up to their weddings, both of them smiling in every one.

Brothers and sisters sometimes drift apart as their teen years approach, and not every teenage boy can call his sister his friend too. Steve could.

While he had honestly never looked at Laura in a sexual way, every single one of his friends sure had.

By the time she was a freshman in high school Laura had sprouted tits. Big, firm tits.

Of course she had boyfriends in school, but Steve's close friends knew she was off limits to them.

And the whole school knew that if you hurt Laura, Steve was going to hurt you.

Not many 16 year old boys with a car enjoyed driving their little sister all over the place, but Steve never felt like Laura was in the way, and all of his friends were used to seeing Steve and Laura show up together for events and parties.

Neither of them had thought it a bit odd when he drove her on her first date. Her prospective boyfriend sure did mind his manners the whole time, with Laura's tall athletic brother watching his every move!

Years later they both still enjoyed a laugh over that.

When Steve had gone off to college it wasn't long before one of his so called friends swooped in on Laura, and shortly after her graduation Laura was married.

In high school, Mike had been regarded as one of the handsomer boys, and Laura seemed to be truly in love, so Steve was good with it.

While Steve had always thought Mike was a bit of a "Pretty Boy", he was a nice enough guy and he and Steve got along well.

The closeness of the two siblings never faded. When Steve had met Janet and started dating her, he quickly introduced her to Laura and was excited when they immediately hit it off.

While he never overtly thought about it, his little sister's approval meant so much more to him than it would have meant to other men.

Laura had met a few "Girlfriends" before, and hadn't liked any of them.

It wasn't that Steve didn't already think that Janet was a keeper, but seeing the way she and Laura interacted like old friends after just a couple of meetings reinforced his rapidly developing love for his future wife.

Laura became pregnant with April at about the same time as Janet, and their already strong friendship grew ever closer over the years as they raised their girls together.

Mike and Laura had done well for themselves, Mike seeming to advance at his job much faster than a guy with only a high school diploma would be expected to.

Laura had gone to community college at night, and obtained a degree in business at her brother's urging.

She had proven her worth managing the office at Steve's business, so much so they kept her on after he had sold it.

There were no signs of trouble in their marriage, until one day shortly after April turned 15, when Mike was working late and Laura decided to surprise him with dinner.

To say she was shocked when she opened the door to his office to see him on his knees with most of the boss's dick in his mouth would be an understatement.

She had dropped the food she brought and stood, mouth agape, as her husband struggled to pull his head away from the strong hands pushing it down on to the throbbing cock in his mouth.

"He takes it in the ass too!" the boss laughed gruffly.

The divorce was quick but messy.

Laura had sought to strip him of his parental rights, but really had no grounds other than her own anger and only succeeded in obtaining supervised visitation for a few months.

She had done her best to keep the particulars from April, and although the subject was taboo in their house, she had a feeling that April knew the truth.

In the ensuing years both Laura and April had become a fixture in the big house with the pool in the back yard.

April never had to ask if she could spend the night, and almost every Friday evening the good times and casual conversation went on deep enough into the night that Laura availed herself of the guest room.

It had taken Laura three long years to get over the divorce, if in fact it could be said she truly was over it. Most days she was, but some days, well, not so much.

Beautiful as Laura was, 39 year old single moms sometimes struggle to get dates, especially busy career women like Laura.

And since she really wasn't looking for dates anyway, it's easy to see how she could let three years pass since she had last had sex.

Today she felt like it had been eons. Listening to Janet, April, and Jenny raving about her brother's thick juicy cock for the past month had totally broken down any resistance to incest she might have had, and now as she sat at the kitchen table with Janet, she was aware that her pussy was already wet. Very wet.

"Hey Sissy!" He said with a smile as Laura rose from the table to give him a hug. Of course it had happened before, but for the first time, he thought to enjoy the feeling of her firm pointy tits flattening against his chest, and also for the first time, felt his cock responded to the touch of his beautiful baby sister.

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and the three sat at the kitchen table making small talk while Jenny and April finished getting ready.

The change in Jenny and April in the last month was nothing short of amazing.

They had both started doing their hair and makeup daily, getting their nails done, selecting outfits to wear that featured their trim athletic bodies, and even shopping for shoes together to make Jenny look a little taller.

Jenny had started to care about the few little zits on her face for the first time in her life, and simply by using readily available products as directed, they were virtually gone.

She had permed her thin brown hair too.

It could no longer be said that Jenny wasn't pretty!

She even seemed to be entering her final growth spurt. In just one month her breasts had begun to swell a small but definitely noticeable amount, as had her taut firm little buttocks.

When Jenny wore a pair of tight black shorts and a white spandex half shirt that showed off the rippling muscles of her bare midriff to the store with her father the day before, Steve had more than once had to fight back the urge to punch someone for drooling over his daughter.

"Probably need to start wearing a bra, sweetie." He had whispered to her in the checkout line as his eyes drifted to the clearly visible outline of her firm little tits and puffy nipples.

She blushed and her braces gleamed in her smile as she gazed adoringly at her father.

It was becoming clear how her mature body would look, the fine butt and legs of her mother, and the pointy tits with puffy nipples from her father's side of the family.

And now, as the two young girls emerged from Jenny's room dressed and ready to go, Steve's eyes were drawn to a very large pair of pointy tits with puffy nipples from his side of the family.

He had to admit to himself, he liked what he saw.

Janet gave him a kiss and a wink as she and the girls headed out the front door to the car.

"Be back in time for dinner, have fun you two!" She smiled and closed the door after herself.

Now at last, they were alone. Steve turned and looked at his beautiful little sister.

"Are you sure about this, Sissy?"

"No... But yes. We've never thought of each other this way before."

"I don't want you to feel like you have to or anything. But I do have to admit that since I started thinking about it, I haven't really stopped." he said, looking into her bright blue eyes.

"Me too." she said softly.

"I don't even know how to start. How do we want do this?"

"Let's just go lay down together and see what happens." she said, taking her big brother's hand in hers.

***

Awkward. That's the best descriptor. It was just plain awkward when the door to the bedroom closed behind them.

They reached tentatively for each other, and hugged briefly at the edge of the bed.

"I think we're supposed to take our clothes off now" Laura said nervously.

Steve nodded and pulled his shirt off as Laura did the same.

She turned her back to him. "Can I get a little help with this?" she said, smiling over her shoulder and indicating the hooks of her bra strap.

Steve carefully unhooked it for her and she turned around, letting her bra drop to the floor between them.

She was 39 years old, yet her firm pointy tits appeared to jut straight out from her chest, jiggling only slightly as she moved.

"Oh my god Laura, they're huge!" he gasped.

"They're only a D cup, they just look bigger because they're so pointy" she said with a wry smile.

Steve's mouth was drawn to one of her puffy nipples, each about the diameter of a poker chip.

Laura moaned softly as he drew it into his mouth and she reached for the button of his shorts.

Their lips met at almost the same moment as his long thick cock sprung free.

The awkwardness dissapeared as they climbed up on the bed.

"Don't forget to pull." She whispered.

***

"Oh god Sissy" Steve whispered as he felt the thick knob of his penis enter his little sister for the very first time.

"Go slow... You're so big. It's been so long." Laura whispered softly. Steve began to pull out slowly and push back in, just a little bit deeper with each thrust, letting his weight come down to press her big firm tits against his chest and kiss her delicious lips.

In a few minutes all but two inches of his massive prick were sliding smoothly in and out of Laura's silky pussy.

He looked down to where their bodies joined, watching his cock disappear into the neatly trimmed triangle of soft sandy blonde hair on his sister's mound.

Laura began to shudder with her first orgasm on her big brother's cock.

She pulled his head down till their lips met as her orgasm subsided.

The long sweet kiss continued, their tongues swirling in each other's mouths at a gentle pace that matched the speed of his cock churning in and out of her buttery soft hole.

Soon Laura pushed him over on his back.

"Let me do the work for a little while" she smiled, guiding his thick tube to her wet pussy and moaning softly as she slid down his shaft.

She fed a puffy nipple into his mouth and began to move her hips, up, forward, backward, sideways, down... The methodical yet random nature of her movements kept her brother enthralled.

Her nipple slipped from his mouth, soon to be replaced by her tongue.

She was so sweet, so tender. Steve knew he wouldn't last much longer.

He rolled her over on to her back and began to thrust into his little sister's silky wet hole with deep powerful strokes.

Laura's legs began to shake as a shattering orgasm suddenly swept over her.

The delicious contractions inside her vagina were enough to send her big brother over the edge.

His thrusting got stronger, then suddenly Laura felt the thick knob begin to swell.

"Oh god.. Oh god Sissy I'm gonna cum!"

She thrust her hips up to meet him as he slammed his cock hard against her cervix and froze.

"Uuugh" He grunted as the first spurt of his hot thick cum burst from the bulging head of his cock and deep into his little sister's vagina.

Another rich spurt followed quickly, then another and another until he had emptied his balls into her completely.

They lay together, mouths fused in a deep soulful kiss for several minutes as his slowly softening penis continued to throb gently in her belly.

Finally their bodies parted, and now he was lying naked on his back next to his beautiful little sister, his semen flowing out of her vagina to form a pool on the bed underneath her.

She rolled up on to her side and gave him that nasty little look he hadn't seen since they were kids.

"I knew you wouldn't pull!"

"Sorry Laura." He mumbled.

"I guess I'd better get on the pill. My period's about to start anyway, I'm already feeling it." She said, quickly getting over her anger.

If she were going to make a habit of fucking her brother, she was going to need to get on the pill anyway, and right now, she definitely planned on making a habit of fucking her brother!

"Seriously now, we have to talk about you and April."

Steve lazily stroked one of his sister's big firm pointy tits and nodded his head.

"I got her a morning after pill right away so I think we're good. But I can't trust her to take the pill and I can't get her in to the GYN for almost a month for an IUD, so keep your dick out of her till then!" She said, gripping his thick shaft and giving it a playful little shake.

"Sure Sissy, no problem"

"No problem for you maybe, but you aren't the one I'm worried about. You could probably tell by the way she clamped her legs around you and wouldn't let you pull that April wants your baby."

It hadn't dawned on him, he thought she was just caught up in her orgasm, but now it made sense.

"If it gets too tempting, just give me a call. I'll take care of this for you." She smiled and gently stroked his now hard cock up and down with her soft hand.

Their lips met again.

A short while later, Laura pulled him over on top of her and guided his rod back into her silky wet pussy.

Laura had expected to enjoy this, but not this much. She wondered if the twice a month she and Janet had discussed was going to be enough!

.

When the girls got home they found Steve and Laura lounging by the pool with an almost empty pitcher of margaritas.

"Did you two have a good time?" Janet asked, knowing the answer already by the thoroughly fucked look Laura was wearing.

"Smashing!" Laura replied, half drunkenly.

Steve just smiled.

***

Judy and Janet had become pretty good friends in the four years Steve had been fucking her.

At first she thought it odd that a woman would be making the arrangements for her husband's affair, but as she got to know them she realized that Steve would never even look at another woman of his own volition.

Janet drove that bus. Why? Who knew?

No, she was not a large woman. Yes, his dick was huge. But they still had daily sex!

Why would she risk losing her husband to an affair with a younger woman, an affair she had arranged herself?

It had been a couple of years since Judy answered that question on her own.

It was because there was no risk. It simply was not possible for a man to be more devoted to a woman than Steve was to Janet.

"I just don't do it unless I'm sure Janet's needs are met first. And then I only do it with her full knowledge and consent." He had told her once when she asked.

This had been going on for years now, and not one single time had he put his dick anywhere without Janet knowing about it first.

And he never would.

It was with a bit of sadness when Judy met Janet for lunch, as they had at least once a month for four years now, to tell her she was divorcing Brian and moving back to Brownsville, where she had grown up.

Janet had really come to mean something to Judy, almost like the cool mom she had never had.

When Judy needed advice, Janet's advice was always sound and non-judgmental.

When there was trouble, Janet kept a cool head.

She would miss Steve and the awesome sex they had enjoyed, but she realized she would miss Janet at least as much, maybe more.

"Brownsville! That's 600 miles from here!" Janet had exclaimed. Judy truly had become a friend to Janet. She would miss her.

And Janet's vagina would miss the welcome relief from her husband's massive cock that Judy's tender young vagina had provided.

She did the math in her head. 8 for Jenny, 4 for April, 2 for Laura, that made 14 days a month that Janet's pussy didn't have to stretch to accommodate her husband's penis.

But none of those days would give him the deep penetration and real satisfaction that Judy had provided.

She needed to find him one more lover. One more good deep lover.

And she thought she might just have someone in mind.

Steve took the news in stride. Truth be told, he preferred Janet.

Always had, always would.

***

"Hi Gina, this is your aunt Janet. I'm just calling to see if you're going be at the reunion this year, hope to see you there, bye bye!"

Gina listened to the voice mail for the third time. She was heading back to school at the end of the month, and had thought of skipping the reunion this year.

But now, remembering the subject of their brief conversation two years ago, she began to look forward to the annual family gala.

"I'll be looking for you there!" she texted back to Janet.

.

Steve came from a large family. His father had been the fifth of six brothers, and all of his brothers had had more than the three children his dad had. The three sisters hadn't been idle either.

Unlike most extended families these days, they stayed close.

The annual family reunion drew a big crowd, including children and in-laws probably over 200.

And a big part of that reunion was the family golf tournament.

The morning featured a scramble open to all, but the afternoon was when the real tournament was played.

Hotly contested every year, and limited to the 20 best handicaps in the family, 10 slots for the men, who played from the tips, and 10 for the women, who played from the whites.

This family had way too many women who could crush the ball to allow them to play from the ladies tees.

The final four spots were determined by an 18 hole play in, open to all, which took place the day before.

It was tough to even get in, much less win it, and the steep entry fee ensured the pressure was on.

Six places paid, three for the men, three for the women. First place got you the coveted trophy and a fat envelope of cash.

Jenny had missed qualifying by several strokes this year, which didn't bother her too much since April wasn't even that close. Laura had let her game go to hell years ago and was now resurgent, but she missed qualifying too.

The three of them teamed up with Emma's 16 year old son Shane in the scramble, finishing well out of the money.

The random draw wasn't really that random if you knew who to talk to, so Steve and Janet managed to get paired with his sister Emma and her husband Bill.

It used to make Janet nervous when she and Steve had to play with Emma and Bill.

Emma and Steve looked more alike than any of the siblings, and while that made Steve a handsome man, it didn't really do quite as much for Emma.

She was five foot ten, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. She had the firm pointy tits and puffy nipples that ran in the family, but smaller than her little sister's, nicely filling a C cup. She wore her sandy blonde hair short, and her bright blue eyes required little make up to draw your attention, which is good, because Emma almost never wore any make up.

Well-muscled legs with a big tight heart shaped ass were her best features, and a wicked whip like action on her golf swing made for tight competition in the tournament every year.

Emma was almost three years older than Steve, and as children their parents had given Emma a lot of responsibility for her younger siblings.

And Steve, like any young boy, had chafed under his big sister's control.

blozo
blozo
948 Followers