Daddy Didn't Pull Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
948 Followers

But baby Jenny was such a joy! The doctors had tied Janet's tubes during the surgery, after telling the young couple she should never attempt to have another child.

They were both surprised to find that they regretted that, having planned to be childless. But they were a family now! And the lean times only strengthened the bond between them.

Steve was determined never to put his young family in that kind of financial trouble again, and with a small loan from his parents and a lot of grit, launched his own business, providing rental equipment to other businesses.

Janet went back to work as soon as she safely could, and by the time Jenny turned 7 they had finally climbed out of the debt hole.

Steve's business continued to grow. He had opened a second location, then a third.

At last they were ready to buy their own house!

Janet had her heart set on a large 4 bedroom 3 bath on a big lot, with a big well-lit kitchen and a second floor that consisted of almost nothing but a fantastic master suite.

At a little over 3000 square feet, it was a bit out of their price range.

The realtor convinced them to buy all the house they could possibly afford now, because things always tended to get better. They both saw the logic in that, and soon they were moving in.

Jenny was so excited about her new room at the end of a hall off the kitchen, with its very own bathroom attached!

It was actually a nicer room than the master bedroom had been in the little house a few miles away that they had been renting.

She could even stay in the same school!

By the time Jenny turned 9, the family was downright prosperous.

Jenny, like her mother, had shown some natural ability in gymnastics, and now there was plenty of money for private coaching.

Jenny really took off with it too, much to their surprise.

Jenny had always struggled in school. She tried hard enough, but some kids just don't pick it up as quickly as others.

Janet was thrilled for Jenny to have something where she could excel.

The years rolled past, some things changed, some things remained the same. Their relationship and marriage were stronger than ever.

Because they talked.

About everything.

Subjects and issues that other couples avoided were easily discussed in their home, as a couple with each other, and as a family with Jenny. Nothing ever simmered beneath the surface like a cancer in their relationship.

"I believe we should never go to sleep on an argument" Janet had told him once.

They never did.

And the sex? Daily, with very few exceptions. Some days two or even three times!

He had warned her up front about his high sex drive, and she made it a point to make sure he had at least an orgasm a day. His giant penis stretched her tiny vagina incredibly wide, and sometimes left her pretty sore. But Janet loved Steve so much; she'd have endured twice the discomfort for him.

And Steve loved her so much, he'd have done without sex altogether rather than hurt his beloved Janet.

Their mutual love of lengthy hot sex led them to both develop their oral skills to near perfection. Steve could make Janet cum just by sucking her nipples, and his tongue on her pussy could produce long strings of multiple orgasms.

Janet could pull most of his enormous rod into her throat and swallow his cum with ease. But she knew that his favorite thing by far was stroking his big thick meat in and out of a hot wet pussy. She just wished she could provide more of that for him.

Steve did wish he could spend more time in her pussy, but Janet was the best thing that ever happened to him. And she did more than enough to keep his sex drive well serviced. He couldn't remember the last time he had heard an alarm clock, he woke every morning to the sensation of Janet's soft warm mouth engulfing his penis.

There was never any thought of cheating.

One day, When Jenny was just about to turn 13, a coworker, kind of a handsome 18 year old boy from the maintenance department, had propositioned Janet.

Of course she had come right home and told Steve. They laughed about it as they stood together at the counter in their big open kitchen preparing dinner.

"I was somewhat flattered that an 18 year old boy with a cute 18 year old wife would be hitting on a 36 year old woman." She said.

"A very hot 36 year old woman." Steve grinned, nuzzling her neck.

"I told him he ought to be ashamed of himself, barely married three months and hitting on a married woman old enough to be his mother." They both enjoyed a good laugh over that.

Janet went on to observe that while he was kind of handsome, he definitely didn't measure up to Steve's rugged good looks.

Steve observed that he hadn't offered to let Steve fuck his wife, so he wasn't about to let him fuck his!

"Oh so if he would, you'd go for it?" Janet said with a sly smile.

"Depends. What's she look like?"

Janet playfully slapped at him.

"She's precious! But she's barely 18. I've seen her. She's very cute, and her tits are a whole lot bigger than mine. I'm really not in to him, but I wouldn't mind doing it for you."

"Awww that's sweet of you Janet! Like a hall pass! You know I'd love to play with some big titties. But I can barely handle the wife I've got!" he said, playfully slapping her taut firm butt.

"Besides, guys like him aren't interested in a deal like that. They just want to cheat. Ask him tomorrow, I'll bet he backs out."

Janet laughed. "Sounds like you're trying to get me to let you fuck a teenager!" She said with a smile and a wink.

"I'm gonna ask him that tomorrow. But if he says yes, you'd better fuck her brains out! He needs a lesson about sneaking around on his sweet little wife!"

They both laughed. Janet hollered for Jenny to come and eat dinner.

Janet planned to do more than just ask the next day. She planned to make this happen. She had worn a thin satin shirt that you could just about see her bra through and unbuttoned an extra button. Her skirt was a touch shorter than usual and sheer hose covered her shapely legs.

When she saw him waiting around the coffee machine for his chance to come by her desk, she quickly hiked her skirt up and pinched both her nipples up hard, glancing around to be sure no one had seen her.

"Brian!" she smiled warmly and pretended to be surprised, turning her chair slightly to reveal a little more of her stunning legs as he approached.

He was standing directly in front of her, and she subtlety opened her thighs just enough.

He could barely make out the print of her pussy lips on the crotch of the sheer panty hose.

Brian tried to play it cool, but she could see his eyes bulge slightly and knew she had achieved the goal.

After a minute of small talk, Janet batted her eyes seductively.

"I talked to my husband about what you said, and he says he's willing to share his sexy wife with you if you're willing to share your wife with him. Why don't you both come over tonight?"

The effect was hilarious. She could see his hopes skyrocket, then come crashing back to earth in the space of a single sentence.

As predicted, he nervously backed down. "Ummm I don't think Judy would go for that." He muttered.

"Have you asked her?"

"No"

Janet laughed. "Well what's the harm in asking?" She was teasing him now. Janet knew she was much prettier than his wife, and while her tits weren't nearly as big, they were big enough, and the rest of Janet's lean toned body was absolutely luscious. "Because you sure as hell aren't getting any of MY husband's wife unless he gets some of YOURS!" She smiled and giggled.

"Ask her tonight. What's the worst she can do, slap you? I'm worth it." She said coyly, stroked her left breast once, and turned back to her desk.

He walked away, somewhat dejected.

It was only a bit of a surprise when he stopped by her desk the next day.

"Is Friday night OK?"

Friday night Jenny slept over at her cousin April's.

Steve recalls being pleasantly surprised when he met her coworker's young wife Judy. She was just a few months past her 18th birthday, with thick curly black hair that hung just past her shoulders, liquid brown eyes, and lightly tanned silky smooth skin.

She was wearing a tight white knit pullover with black horizontal stripes that made her big firm tits look absolutely luscious.

She was about 3 inches taller than Janet, with a tight round ass and just a touch of baby fat in all the right places.

Her face wasn't nearly as pretty as Janet's stunning face, but it was prettier than most.

Steve felt his dick twitching in his pants.

Judy was much hotter than he expected, and he was quite pleased to be leading her by her nervous hand to the guest bedroom.

It was about 8:30 when Janet laid down in the master bedroom with Brian and spread her legs wide for him to mount her.

His penis was a thing of beauty, two or three inches shorter than Steve's massive tool and a much more normal diameter. Janet preferred her penises circumcised, like Steve's, and Brian's was not. But he kept it very clean and when he skinned it back, a perfectly proportioned glans with a slightly pointed tip revealed itself.

He nervously climbed up between Janet's silky legs.

His wife and all his girlfriends had always insisted on condoms, but Janet hadn't even mentioned it!

His pulse raced at the thought of sliding his bare dick into a woman for the very first time.

He rubbed up and down Janet's smooth shaven slit a couple of times before he moaned softly and entered her, beginning to thrust at a very pleasant pace. Janet locked her legs around his back and began to rotate her hips.

She felt his smooth balls come to rest against her ass. Steve had never had his full length in her!

"Oh my god his dick feels so good!" she thought to herself, enjoying the soft smooth skin and comfortable fit of the younger man's penis far more than she had expected to.

It looked for a minute like she was really going to enjoy herself tonight!

But inside Janet's silky vagina, his penis was already screaming for release. Not only was Janet was much prettier than his wife, she was much tighter too, and that thing she was doing with her hips was incredible!

In just over one minute he was grunting and spewing his load deep inside her. He hadn't even kissed her yet.

Janet almost laughed. It was disappointing, but not unexpected. Not at all. Janet's skills in the bedroom far surpassed anything he had ever known.

Oh well, she thought, this isn't about me anyway. This is about teaching a young man to respect his wife!

In the guest room, Steve's long thick rod was churning smoothly in and out of Judy's buttery wet hole.

She had seemed reluctant at first, but Steve had sensed it and been very gentle with her. A few minutes of tender kisses was all she needed to relax. Steve pulled her shirt carefully over her head and tossed it to the floor, returning to kiss her softly and unsnap her bra. His eyes widened as her big firm tits tumbled free.

Before he tossed it to the floor he glanced at the tag. 36 DD.

They were round and amazingly perky for their size, with thick rubbery upturned nipples. Steve thought they were even prettier than Janet's!

He couldn't believe his wife was letting him fuck this luscious teenage bride.

Moments later, her eyes bulged as Steve's thick hard cock sprung free. She wrapped her hand around it and sighed softly, stroking it up and down. Her legs flopped open as she fell back on to the bed and guided him to her opening.

"You gonna wrap it up?" She said.

"Umm, I don't have any rubbers." He replied.

"Just remember to pull out" she whispered. "I'm not on birth control." She began to rub his thick shiny bulb up and down her soaking wet slit.

"I will" he whispered back and gently pushed the shiny knob through her thick black curls and into her snug wet pussy. She wasn't nearly as tight as Janet, but she was a good bit wetter, and Steve's massive rod was more than thick enough to get plenty of friction.

And Judy could easily take every single inch of it. In just a few strokes, he was fully embedded in her.

"It's so big... so big... Mmmmm fuck me... Fuck me ..." Judy moaned. She was a noisy thing in bed!

Twenty minutes later his cock was still gliding smoothly in and out of the succulent teenage wife. He couldn't remember the last time he had been able to pound his entire cock into a woman without worrying about hurting her, and Judy was taking it with ease! The fact that he was old enough to be her father only made the sex hotter. It had never been so easy for him to make a woman cum.

She seemed to orgasm every two or three minutes, sometimes with a soft whimper and a gentle pulsing, sometimes with a loud groan and a violent spasm in her vagina, and many, many more times with something in between.

Brian and Janet had come down to the kitchen, Brian having been unable to raise another erection for her. Janet was busily fixing them a couple of margaritas.

She had seen Brian and some of the other young men at work playing poker in the lunchroom almost every day, and put a deck of cards on the tray with the drinks.

"I hear you like to play a little poker" she smiled.

They played quarter ante poker, starting with $20 each. Janet had a giant jar of quarters she kept handy for family poker night, and Brian had a wallet full of cash.

She had hit on the perfect thing to calm his nerves, and hopefully get a rise out of his flaccid penis. The sounds of Steve and Judy fucking like maniacs were clearly audible through the thin walls of the guest room, and surely weren't helping Brian to relax.

Judy's legs had been clamped around Steve's back as her hips bucked violently with her umpteenth orgasm when he felt his own orgasm approaching.

He struggled desperately to extract his thick juicy cock from her roiling vagina, but her legs were just too strong.

He was still in her up to his balls when he felt the first long rope of his hot thick sperm race up the tube in his cock and burst from the head into the young wife's vagina.

He barely managed to pull out and shoot the second jet on to her belly and heaving breasts.

To his surprise, she quickly grabbed his throbbing shaft and guided it back in.

"It's OK!... It's OK... Cum in me... It's a safe day... Mmmmmm yesss cum in me!" she groaned, more than loudly enough to be heard clearly on the other side of the wall.

Steve knew there was no such thing as a "Safe Day" when his thick potent sperm were involved. The fact she was willing to take the pregnancy risk, with her husband only a few feet away in the next room, made each remaining throb all the more delicious.

For years after that Janet and Steve both laughed at the story of Brian's growing gloom as the hours passed and the sound of the squeaky springs of the guest bed and his wife moaning loudly with each shattering orgasm continued unabated.

It had been well over an hour since Brian's embarrassing premature ejaculation, and he and Janet were still at the kitchen table playing cards, not more than 3 feet from the thin wall of the guest room, where Steve had his young wife's big firm tits mashed against his chest, driving her to orgasm after orgasm with his thick meaty cock.

After a few more hands, Janet laid down her cards, raked in her winnings, and got up to kiss Brian lightly.

"It's going to be quite a while longer I'm afraid. Steve seems to really like your wife!"

She led him over to the living room couch and pulled down his pants.

"Sit down" she whispered and proceeded to skin back his shiny knob and slowly draw him into her warm soft mouth. In seconds he began to stiffen, slowly at first, then rising suddenly to a full erection as Janet expertly sucked his dick.

She could almost take her husband's entire massive tool into her throat. Brian's nice big cock slid into her throat with no problem at all, all the way to the root.

Again only a few minutes passed before she sensed his orgasm coming. His first one had taken her by surprise. Not this time!

She shucked his pants off and stood up, dropping her loose fitting gym shorts to the floor, pulling her shirt up over her head to let her firm perky tits bounce free.

In the next room, Steve lay on his back with Judy's huge tits dangling in his face. He pulled a rubbery nipple into his mouth and stroked his dick lazily up into her smooth wet pussy.

Brian and Janet could still hear her moaning, muffled slightly now by their longer distance from the thin wall.

"It sounds like they are having a VERY nice time in there!" Janet said, smiling as if it were totally normal.

She straddled Brian's lap and lowered her tight slick pussy down on to his cock.

This time she was in control. She'd be damned if this whole thing was going to go down without her even getting to cum!

She rode him slowly while she fingered her clit, paying close attention to the squirming young man underneath her, looking for signs of him losing it again.

"Mmmm you have a VERY nice dick Brian. Maybe you and Judy can come over again sometime." she said in her best sexy whisper and trying not to giggle.

It was very obvious to her that Brian had already realized his mistake and wouldn't be repeating it.

She ground her clit hard against the base of his cock, then rose up and wiggled her taut smooth ass a few times before settling slowly back down.

She felt the head of his penis begin to swell and rapidly pulled off, continuing to finger herself.

"Not yet sweetie, not yet. You just relax and let Janet take care of everything."

A minute or two later she lowered herself back down on to his rock hard prick and began switching her hips seductively.

Brian could hear his wife giggling in the guest room as Steve's cum shot from between her big slippery tits and splashed against her chin.

Janet heard it too and suppressed a giggle of her own. She had Brian's signs in her memory now, and rode him to the edge at least 10 times in the next 20 minutes.

"Mmmmm Brian sweetie your dick feels soooo good... sooo good." Janet panted. It was the truth. The bare walls of Janet's vagina flew up and down the young man's beautifully sculpted penis. She wished she could train him not to cum so fast, and they could have the young couple over often so she could enjoy this delicious penis again and again, but she knew that would never happen. Left to his own devices, he would cum in under a minute every time.

But with her in control, she was finally getting the hot dicking she craved after hours of listening to her husband driving the big titted teenager in the next room wild.

Finally Janet's orgasm approached. She fingered herself furiously as she bounced rapidly up and down on the young man's cock, shoving a nipple into his mouth.

She felt the telltale bulge in the head of his dick just as her orgasm crashed over her.

Brian grunted and began to pump his second load of the night up into Janet's tight slick pussy.

He took a deep breath as Janet lifted herself off of him and he saw his cum dribble out of her.

Judy had never let him fuck her bare, much less twice in one night!

Amazing as it was, fucking his coworker, who was by FAR the most beautiful woman he had ever had, the nonstop sounds of hot sex coming from the guest room where his wife was being fucked silly had more than a bit of a chilling effect. He was certain Steve was fucking Judy bare. And blowing his loads inside her, something Brian had never done.

He decided that this had been a terrible idea.

Janet went out to the kitchen and returned with a hot wet washcloth. She had already cleaned herself up and put her shorts back on, electing to let her firm perky breasts jiggle and bounce unencumbered by clothing for the rest of the night.

blozo
blozo
948 Followers