Daddy Dom

Story Info
His dad takes his adult son's virginity...
1.3k words
3.98
67.8k
50
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Daddy Dom

"Oh, dad..."

The stallion groaned and bit the pillow, eyes tightly closed and squeezing out the faintest drop of a blissful tear as his father bore his cock into him for the very first time. On the cusp of adulthood, Jerome had been worried - and duly so - about going away to university as a virgin and, well, what kind of father would Dom be if he did not help his son out in his time of need? The older stallion rubbed the coarser hair on his black chin, mane ruffled up darkly from the back of his arched neck as his tail spilled down in a well-groomed curtain over his buttocks, only serving to hide how his glutes tensed to push deeper and deeper into his son, the 'colt's' tail flagged so high that it would have been impossible to claim that he didn't want it.

The bay-coated teenager, past his eighteenth birthday with his first hangover lingering in the back of his mind, hissed into the pillow as that fat cock teased deeper and deeper, his father leaning over him on his small, single bed that he could never quite stop his hooves from dangling off. Like in his sex life, he was considered a late bloomer in many regards but the fatness of his own cock, trapped between his stomach and the bed, hard and ready, was untainted by anything other than his own paw as yet. It suited his gangly frame, which would soon flesh out with bulk and muscle in his time away, but his father snorted dominantly all the same, able to easily pin his much smaller son down as he took his virginity sweetly.

The rich brown back of his son gleamed before him and Dom could not help but run his paws over it in admiration, watching just how his mottled pink and grey cock disappeared into that tight, equine doughnut, squeezing so tightly around him. It was a wonder that his cock had fit into Jerome at all with how tight his virgin ass was, clenched around his fat fuck-pole as if he was trying to drag him deeper and push him out both at the same time. Ah, but little Jerome could no longer be called a virgin with a well slickened cock driving so wantonly up into his anal passage.

It was about time too.

"See..." He nickered, a chuckle rumbling up from his gut. "You'll be ready for all those fillies and colts when you go away, my little bottom boi son... You didn't need to wait for the right one when you've got me now, do you?"

"Yes... Thank you, dad."

Submissiveness thrummed through Jerome's body as he turned his nose to the pillow and groaned deep in the back of his throat, cock trying to plump out and spurt even as he was pinned. His father had barely been inside him, thrusting slowly as he forced his younger body to accept his thick girth, for a couple of minutes and already he wanted to cum, need searing through his body as if he was being burned from the inside out in the very best of ways. Head spinning with need, Jerome scrabbled to try and get his hooves under him, only just about succeeding in briefly rocking his backside up against his father's crotch to pop his shaft in past the medial ring with a dual, heady moan.

"Oh, yeah, that's the stuff..."

Jerome's eyes rolled into the back of his skull, coat matted and dark with sweat, orgasm roaring through him with such force that he couldn't even vocalise his pleasure, juddering and jerking against his father as the stud horse really got to thrusting. Sweat dripped from the older stallion's body as he humped and ground, uncaring that Jerome had already reached his peak and seeking his own as he thrust and thrust, eager to sate his own need in his no longer virgin colt's tail hole.

"Such a little slut you're going to be," he grunted harshly, ears slipping back against his skull. "Taking my cock... And you'll take it again and again...unnff... Each time you're back from school!"

With a snarl that may have better befitted a furry of a predator species, he pinned Jerome with a heavy, commanding paw between his shoulder blades, hips working as his tail flicked high, displaying his fat, swinging balls as they bounced up against his son's, their tryst close to completion. A picture of dominance, the burly stallion slammed in over and over again, driven by the basest of equine desires as he sought to claim the pony beneath him, muscle tense and balls churning with raw need. For there was only one way that their session together would draw to a close as Jerome cried out, moaning for more even as his cock softened, cum thick and tacky on his stomach, needing that cum and needing his dad's orgasm above all else.

Yes... The submissive pony was well on his way to becoming a bottom boi slut for his father, even if he didn't know it. And that was only cemented as his father let out a screech of a whinny, driving in with force that could have been considered brutal if Jerome had not been squealing for it, the lancing shots of cum that shot up into his tail hole before either of them had a moment in which to pause and recognise what was happening. Need took over Dom and the stallion champed at an invisible bit as he leaned far over him, hardly letting his cock out of his son before slamming back in with single-minded, lustful intent, rope after rope of stallion-cream flooding his backside. It was impossible for such a virile volume to be contained within one tight tail hole and each and every thrust he delivered forced more and more of his own cum out along the length of his shaft in a messy and sloppy creampie.

Heaving for breath, Dom rested over his son as the younger stallion whimpered and pressed his muzzle submissively into the pillows, his tail hole squeezing softly around his father's still-hard shaft. For there was nothing he could do but lie there until his dad was good and done with him, even if that was starting to seem like it wasn't going to happen anytime soon at all. With his pony doughnut sore and pleasantly aching, Jerome yearned for something different, fantasy after fantasy of sucking his first cock flashing through his mind as his father towered over him in his own mind, a smirk on his sexy lips and cock in paw.

Yet the stud had no intention of letting him go just yet - not even as he groaned and pushed his torso back with the strength in his arms, cock wedged deep even as seed dripped down the backs of Jerome's thighs, splattering his pony nuts along the way.

"I think you can take my cock again, little pony..."

And, with that, Jerome's heart skipped a beat, breath caught in his throat and nostrils flaring for what was lost to him. The heat of his father radiated through him, a dominating force, and it was all he could do not to melt into a little, coltish pool of submissiveness, only to show that he knew what his place was and, by gods, he had no intention of leaving it either.

His first time was not yet over.