Daddy Fuck Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy bends me over on my 18th birthday.
931 words
3.98
489.3k
221

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

It was the morning of my 18th birthday and I stood staring at my reflection in my full length mirror. I was on the taller side, almost 5'10, and had curves for days. Big and full double D's, a round ass, and a flat tummy. My light brown hair falling to the middle of my back and my big baby blue eyes staring back at me as I model my new lingerie that my friends had gotten me as a joke.

I was so caught up in admiring my outfit that I didn't notice my daddy open the door and walk in. As soon as I look up and make eye contact I lunged for my robe to try and cover up but it was too late, he had seen me. I try and say something but I'm to humiliated to say anything so I just stand there looking at the ground as my face turns red.

I keep my eyes on the ground as he walks towards me but then I feel his hand on my chin as he forces me to look into his eyes. "I always wondered if your mom's sluttyness would pass on to you, guess it did."

Suddenly he shoved me to the ground and grabbed a fist full of my hair and said, "If you're gonna dress like a slut then you're gonna be treated like one."

He started to unbutton his pants and he released his long hard cock from his underwear. I was so shocked by his actions that it took me a second to react and when I opened my mouth to say something, he shoved his massive cock in my mouth.

He started pumping in and out of my mouth which caused me to gag. I tried to push him away but his grip in my hair got tighter. He started fucking my face as if it were a pussy, moaning about how great my mouth felt wrapped around his big cock. I felt myself starting to get turned on, and knowing how wrong this was made me even wetter.

I realized that there was no going back to how things were so I decided that I might as well enjoy it. Slowly I started flicking my tongue all around, wondering what his massive cock would feel like in my tight teen pussy. Once he realized I had stopped fighting him his grip on my hair loosened and he let me take control.

I wrapped my tiny hand around him and slowly started pumping it up and down. I licked the head, savoring the saltiness of the precum on it. While looking him in the eye I slowly took him in deeper and deeper, never breaking eye contact. I started to bob my head, letting him slide in and out, in and out.

I could tell he was enjoying what I was doing to him because he started to moan. "Oh god baby. That feels amazing, don't stop!" So I didn't.

I kept taking him in and out of my mouth each time going a little deeper. I reached around and place my hands on his ass so I could pull myself towards him and take all of him in my mouth.

I guess he decided he'd had enough of my mouth when he grabbed me roughly by my hair again and yanked me to my feet. I gave a yelp as he shoved me over to my desk and roughly pushed me down, so I was face down with my ass in the air.

"Time for me to fuck that pretty little cunt of yours."

"No daddy! Please don't, it's wrong!"

"Shut up slut." All of a sudden, I heard a slapping noise and then I felt the sting on my right ass cheek.

"Daddy please don't do this, I don't want it!" He just ignored my pleas and buried himself in me.

I cried out in pain because his cock was so big but he didn't care or wait for me to adjust to his size. He started sliding in and out of me so hard that my desk was banging against the wall.

"Oh god. Baby you're so tight. I don't know how long I can last." The longer he kept fucking me, the more it started to feel good. I stopped struggling and started to moan as he pounded my pussy.

"Oh daddy! Don't stop, fuck your little girl's pussy."

"Oh god baby, you feel so good."

"Fuck me harder daddy!"

As he kept pounding into my tiny little pussy, I could feel his hands roaming all over my body. He would give my ass a little pinch before smacking it causing me to give out a yelp. I could feel his hands wandering farther south and find my clit. He started to rub little circles on it, occasionally reaching further down to wet his fingers with my juices.

He kept fucking me harder and harder as I was bent over my desk and I could feel my climax coming on. I felt him tense up and all of a sudden, I just couldn't hold it back anymore.

I screamed out daddy as he pushed me over the edge and I could feel his warm cum pumping into me by the gallon. I felt him slide out so I stood up and turned around to face him. "That was amazing daddy!"

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet little girl. I'm just getting warmed up."