Daddy, Fuck My Tight Young Cunt

Story Info
Lucy uses Daddy's cock while he sleeps.
2.8k words
4.31
326.3k
268
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my hand under the comforter to find my father's half erect cock, bent over his thigh. It was warm and top heavy from his thick fat head. "Daddy. Are you awake?"

He didn't answer, so I stroked him up and down. I liked how it grew thicker and harder in my hand. I liked imagining when my sleek soft fingers took hold daddy started dreaming about pretty young girls clutching his dick.

I got the idea when my college boyfriend passed out in my dorm room. I grabbed his member and played with it but he was too drunk to get an erection. The whole time I looked at him and thought he was just a stupid boy who had no idea what he was doing. When he fucked me, he acted like a machine, hammering my cunt until it was sore. He lacked the subtly and patience of an older man. Henry, my American Lit professor, he took his time getting me warmed up. He endlessly sucked on my tits until my pussy dripped and then he'd go down on me. Still, he didn't really know me. It was anyone's guess how many young coeds he was getting his dick wet in. No, there was another older man in my life I needed.

That's why I couldn't wait for my next weekend home from school. Daddy works such long hours, I knew he'd be asleep early. So, I planned my arrival for 11:00. When I came into the house, I quickly keyed in the alarm code. Biscuit, our Maltese couldn't stop wagging his little tail. I gave him a pet and let him sniff my ankles before I headed up stairs. I remember when I was a teenager, sneaking into the house after being out all night getting wasted with my friends. It was always that sixth step that had the creak in it. So many times, I was too drunk to remember and I'd step on it. Oh, my God. It was so loud. I felt it in my chest. Thankfully, I had a lot of practice sneaking in and avoided that mistake.

Daddy's cock kept getting harder and harder. I wondered if he'd wake up and make me stop. I wondered if part of him was already awake but he wanted to keep letting his daughter jerk his dick. I peeled back the covers to have a look at it. Wow, like... wow! He makes all the guys at college look like itty-bitty little guys in comparison. I took off my clothes. It feels so natural for me to be naked seeing as how I work most nights at the strip club by my school. Sure, it's a little awkward seeing a lot of the people I know from campus, but on the bright side, it's a really great way to meet people. A lot of the girls I work with don't like to fuck their customers. I think it's one of the perks.

Many of the old men who came to the club get off on me calling them Daddy. They'd say things, "I wish I had a daughter like you." Hehehe. I giggled and wondered why my daddy didn't love me like all the other old men. Maybe he didn't think I was pretty? I always keep my pussy looking young and shaved. I have long blonde hair and nice full fake tits a customer bought for me. Some rich guy who owns a Maserati got them for ninetieth birthday. Mom had nice big tits, too. I thought daddy would like mine enhanced. When I showed up after getting them done, I wore a push-up bra and a lowcut V-neck thinking maybe it would do the trick.

I was so mad that day. He didn't even give them a quick glance. Daddy! Look at your little girl's tits. Aren't they so nice and big? Don't you want to slide your dick between them and cum on my face? After that, I knew I'd need to be more aggressive if I ever wanted to feel my father's cock inside my tight little pussy.

I spit a huge gob of saliva in my hand and used that on daddy's shaft. "Shh, daddy. Just keep dreaming. Just keep having your lovely dream. Stay asleep. There's no need to wake up."

It felt so good the way my hand moved up and down. I liked tightening my grip around that fat head of his, watching it vanish in my hand, and then seeing it emerge again. It was like playing hide-and-go-seek with daddy's cock. Hehehe. Every time I rediscovered it I was shocked by its size. I didn't know how I was going to get it inside me. I just knew one way or another that dick was going to be pressed against my cervix.

Since going to college I've had a lot dick inside me. Some were long and thin. Some were fat and short. Some were short and thin. Some were too curved. Some weren't curved enough. I felt like Goldilocks the cock whore, trying to find the one that fit just right. It made a lot of sense that my father's dick would be the one I needed. I mean, he gave me life and raised me. He taught me his values and made sure I grew up to be a strong independent woman who understood her place in the world. I owe so much to my daddy. I wouldn't be who I am today without his love and affection. Of course, I thought it would feel amazing to have him inside me, but more than that, I just wanted to make sure he knew how much his little girl loved him.

"Lucy, is that you?" Came from a sleepy voice.

"Yes, daddy. It's your daughter. Go back to sleep," I said without taking my hand off him. "Shh, daddy. It's so late. You work so hard. Don't wake up. You need your rest. That's it. Go back to sleep."

And in no time, he was snoring again. Hehehe. As I jerked off daddy, I fingered my tight hairless cunt. Oh my God. I was so freaking wet. My juices were practically dripping out of me. My daddy is sexy as fuck, I don't mind saying. He's fit for a man his age, with gray in his beard. I had been waiting so long to feel his package, I guess I had been storing all my juices for the exact moment I had him in my hand. No guy at school or the club had ever made gush like that. I wiped my cum all over his cock, mixing it with my spit. It glistened in the faint light of the bedroom. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have a handsome daddy with an amazing pecker.

"Shh, Daddy. Keep sleeping," I whispered.

Leaning down I got my face really close and licked his head, testing to see if it woke him up. When it didn't I wrapped more of my mouth around him. "Jeez, daddy. You're going to give your little girl lockjaw." But I did it. I got his head past my lips, and I didn't let any of my teeth rub against his skin. I felt so proud of myself. I didn't want to be one of those girls who chafes daddy because they were being careless. My father's cock was special. It deserved special treatment. Any whore who recklessly bobbed up and down on a member that big didn't deserve it.

I eased more of my father down the back of my throat. Even though he was asleep, I hope he felt how good I was. I hope he felt my tongue swirl around his head. I hope he felt how I went all the way down to his balls without gagging. That's not easy to do. I had to practice with vegetables to train away my gag reflex. And now, I finally got to show off. I moved up and down faster and faster, using my hand to jerk and my mouth to suck. Part of me wanted him to wake up so he could see my pretty young face slobbering all over his knob. I wanted him to put his hand on the back of my head and force me down, holding me there until he had to let me up for air. Just thinking about how one day in the future he might fuck my throat turned me on so much I had to rub my clit.

"Daddy. I think it's time for your little girl to climb onto your dick. Are you ready?"

He gave me a sleepy, "Mmm-hmm."

I climbed on top of him gripping his cock in my hand. I used his thick head to spread my lips, and already my body shuddered. Feeling him against the most sensitive part of me meant it was finally going to happen. All those nights I laid in bed after I turned eighteen were so hard on me. I was jealous of mom for getting to be the one who fucked him. Why couldn't it have been me? I was prettier, younger and oh so much tighter. She won't admit it but I know the real reason she left is because she was jealous of me. She saw my tight young body and she knew it was only a matter of time before I was the one daddy was giving his cock to. I touched myself night after night wishing he'd come into my room and catch me. I wanted it inside my so bad, but I knew my tiny tight pussy couldn't take him. No, I needed go slow so I started with just the tip. I slid him up and down my lips, gently working him pasty my labia. "You're so big daddy."

Once I got the head in I shimmied back and for, letting my tight cunt acclimate to the fat piece of meat ripping me in half. "Honey, is my dick inside you?"

I put my finger up to daddy's mouth. "Shh, no daddy. It isn't. You're dreaming. None of this is happening."

Luckily, daddy's a heavy sleeper and I was able to coax him back into a dream state. I didn't want him waking up until he was all the way inside me. I wanted him to see it was too late, that he had already crossed the incest line and was fucking his daughter. By then, I figured nature would take over. He wouldn't be able to resist my snug pussy wrapped round him. He'd at the very least need to blow his load. No man could refuse my cunt. I was going to prove that one way or another.

Now that daddy was half way inside me I could move up and down a little bit more. It hurt. But it was the best kind of hurt. No hurt is better than a fat cock ripping your innards apart, especially when that cock belongs to your father. I felt my juices dripping out of me. I looked down between us at and saw my cum rolling down his cock. It looked so hot, oh my god. Daddy's innocent little girl was dripping her juices all over him. Who knows when the last time he had a cunt this good. Probably not since before mom gave birth to me.

Finally, daddy was all the way inside and I could start grinding my hips. I felt him so deep when I looked down at my flat firm stomach I could see the head of is cock pressing against my innards. "Wow, daddy. You really do have something special between your legs, don't you?"

Daddy was finally waking up. "What's that, honey?"

"I said you really do have something special between your legs."

His eyes opened and he realized his daughter, with her huge fake tits and tiny body was riding his cock. "Lucy. What do you think you're doing?"

I ground harder into him and pressed my hands into his chest so he couldn't shove me off. "Isn't it obvious? I'm fucking you, daddy. Does my pussy not feel good rapped around your fat daddy-cock?"

He squirmed a little but I think he could have squirmed harder if he wanted to. "No, honey. This is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this."

"But we are doing this daddy. It's already been done. You might as well just finish and see how it feels. You might like it."

"No, honey. Get off of me. We need to stop at once."

"Daddy, please. You work so hard. Mom's gone. You live all alone in this house. It's just you and Biscuit. Let me do something nice for you. I have this hot young bod, and these huge sexy tits, and this taut little cunt. Some girls are good at cooking for their daddies. Some girls are good and doing the laundry. Let me do what I'm best at. Let me fuck all that hot daddy-cum out of you."

Daddy frowned but instead of trying to push me off, he moved his hands to my hips. "It does feel amazing, honey."

"See, daddy. That's it. Let your daughter ride you. Trust me. I know what I'm doing.

The more I moved back and forth, grinding around and around, the harder daddy pushed up into me. He moved his hands to my tits and grabbed them so hard. "That's it daddy. Grab your little girl's fat fake tits. Mmmm squeeze the fuck out of them. There you go. Twist those nipples." I slapped my daddy hard across the face. "Squeeze them harder, daddy!" I slapped him again. "Harder!"

Finally, he gripped them like he was trying to rip them off. "Mmmm, that's it. That's how your little girl likes getting fucked. Slap them nice and good. I want to feel daddy's hand hit my tits."

"What, honey?"

"Slap your daughter's tits!" I demanded pushing all the way down until my pelvis dug into his.

Daddy gave each of my boobs a good slap, and they jiggled long after. Oh my God, that turned me on so much. I started riding him even harder and faster, sliding back and forth along his pelvis. "Hit them again daddy! Do it!"

Fuck me, his hands were so big and strong. I loved feeling the sting of his strikes. "Oh shit, Lucy. I think I'm about to cum."

"Are you, daddy? Are you getting close?"

"Yes, baby. I'm getting so close."

"Do it. Give it to your little girl. Fill my tight young pussy with all that daddy spunk." I rode him so hard the bed shook. Somewhere in the house Biscuit barked. "Use your little girl's pussy for what it was meant for. I know you want it. I know you've always wanted it." His hands gripped my ass so hard. I felt his nails digging into my skin. "Don't disappoint me, daddy. I need it. I need that cum inside me. Paint your little girl's cervix with your seed." Daddy spanked me hard and that encouraged me to find a gear I didn't know I had. I swung my hair around wildly. I dug my nails into his hairy chest. "Doesn't this feel so right. Doesn't this feel like your cock was made for my pussy?"

Daddy groaned, "Yeeeeeeeeeeees!"

I felt all that cum explode inside me. I felt his cock pulsing against my pussy walls. This was the moment every little girl dreams of, the moment when she's finally old enough for her daddy to show her his love. There was no mistaking his true feelings, the way he pushed up into me, the way he wanted to make sure every drop of him stayed inside me. "Fuck, Lucy. I can't stop."

"You don't have to, daddy. My pussy is yours. I can't think of any man more deserving of my body. Oh my God. I can still feel you filling me up. It's like you have an infinite amount of cum." Pulse after pulse unloaded until I felt bloated with all of daddy oozing inside of me. When it was over I toppled over onto him and whispered, "Please don't take it out. Please leave it inside me so you can plug my hole and I can keep more of you with me. I want to spend my day knowing that you filled your daughter up. Will you do that for me daddy? Do you promise to never let me forget how much you love me?"

"I promise little girl. I didn't know how much I needed this. I'm so proud of you for taking matters into your own hands. This is the proudest moment of my life."

Daddy held me tight, and he fell back to sleep, but I couldn't. I didn't want to. As long as he was inside me, as long as his juices were sloshing around in my belly, I wasn't going to waste one moment. Now that I had the feeling I had been craving so long, I was never going to let it go.