Daddy Helps Mari

Story Info
Mari gets more than a shoulder to lean on.
1.4k words
4.1
155.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spankx
Spankx
76 Followers

Ted downed the second Jack and Coke of the evening. The evening was still young and there was still plenty of Jack and Coke to help numb the pain. He and Nancy had been married for a little over twenty-six years now and Nancy had closed the door on sex about three years earlier. Ted was so sexually frustrated that he had taken up drinking and reading erotic novels in his study on the weekends. This particular weekend, Nancy had gone to visit her sister.

The rain had been steadily falling all night, Mari stood on her father's doorstep repeatedly knocking. Maybe he wasn't home, she thought. He was indeed home but deep in a very hot moment in his latest erotic novel. By this time, Ted had consumed another drink and had begun slowly stroking his cock. Finally, Mary began pounding on the door. Ted jumped, with cock still in hand. He quickly pulled a big sweatshirt on and peeked through the window of the door.

There stood his daughter, dripping wet. Mari was twenty-two, with a body that could stop a clock. She was wearing a pale pink t-shirt mini dress. The rain had soaked her to the skin and made visible her pink lace bra and panties. Ted's eyes ran up and down his daughter's body and his cock throbbed with desire. "What are you thinking, Man?" Ted said to himself. He opened the door and let Mari in.

Mari wrapped herself around Ted, sobbing. "Oh, Daddy," Mari said, "I need to talk to you." Ted held her close, stroking her hair. He led her to the living room and they sat together in the over-stuffed reclining loveseat. As they snuggled together, Ted looked down at Mari's still-wet and still very visible breasts. He thought to himself that there is nothing wrong with just admiring the view, after all she was a beautiful woman. Ted reached over and pulled the lever to make the loveseat recline, giving a full-length view of his voluptuous daughter. Mari wiggled a little in the seat to get more comfortable and in the process the hem of her already too-short dress hiked up to give a peek of her lace panties.

"What's the problem, Mari, you can tell daddy anything," Ted said comfortingly. "Oh Daddy, I've made a big mistake and I'm so ashamed of myself," Mari confessed. "You are a good girl, Mari," Ted reassured, "You have nothing to be ashamed of." At this point Mari reached into her backpack and pulled out a video. "Daddy, I answered an ad in the college newspaper to appear in a video. The pay was really good. I know I shouldn't have, but it was kind of….exciting at the time and the guys gave me a couple of drinks and then, well." Mari was quiet. "Is this the video?" Ted asked, and hoping that it was. "Yes, daddy," Mari answered. "Well, honey, let me fix you a drink to help calm your nerves and then we will watch the video together. I'm sure it's not as bad as what you think," Ted said.

Ted then disappeared into the kitchen and made Mari an extra-strong Jack and Coke and made himself another one while he was at it. He put the video in and sat back in the loveseat with Mari, putting his arm around her to reassure her. Mari gulped her drink, so embarrassed that her father was watching this video. She had not prepared him for what he would be seeing. She couldn't bring herself to tell him.

Ted was enjoying yet another drink when the opening credits of the video rolled by. The video apparently filmed in a classroom on campus, portrayed Mari as a shy college girl. Another student was playing the role of a professor who had the hots for his shy student. A sexy background theme began as Mari's character was seduced by the older professor. In a matter of minutes, Ted was watching his daughter on film totally stripping. She stood there facing the camera, showing the world her perfect tits and hot bush. She then turned slowly to give a view of her ass. Ted quickly gulped his drink and placed a pillow over his lap to hide his full erection. "Mari, this video is very tasteful. The human body is a beautiful thing and you have nothing to be ashamed of," Ted told his daughter. It was at this point that the action began in the video with Mari giving the professor a blowjob. Ted watched his daughter's lips circle the head of the actor's cock. The view was so close that you could see the precum. The amount of alcohol Ted had consumed had stripped him of any inhibitions and he tossed the pillow from his lap, exposing the very large erection he had in his sweatpants. "Damn," Ted said over and over again.

Mari looked over at her father and was startled by the reaction she had caused. "Oh daddy, I am a bad girl," Mari said. "Oh no, baby, don't let this boner make you think you have done anything wrong. It's a natural reaction. I am only human and you are a very good actress. Erotica is nothing to be ashamed of." Ted reassured her again. The movie continued for another ten minutes of hot oral sex. It was all Ted could do to keep from masturbating while he watched.

"Daddy, I'm thirsty," Mari said. The drink had gone to her head and she was feeling just a little frisky. "I think I want another drink. Do you think you could get up and make me one?" Ted jumped up, eager to please his daughter. He made her another strong one and himself also. He sat back down hoping he had not missed any action. Father and daughter sipped their drinks while watching the professor pull his cock from Mari's mouth and shoot on her tips. "Oh god, " Ted groaned. "Mari, you have to excuse me for a few minutes." Ted jumped up and disappeared in to his study.

Once alone in his study, Ted released his stiff cock from their confinement and began stroking tightly. All the while he was reliving the video in his mind. With his eyes closed and his hands busy, he didn't hear the door to his study open and Mari walk in. She intently watched her father jacking off. It surprised her that it made her clitoris throb watching this sight. "Oh daddy," Mari whispered as she walked up closer, "You have such a big dick. Your dick is so much bigger than my boyfriends. I'll bet it would fill my pussy up so much better." Ted opened his eyes, staring in astonishment at his daughter. She was stripping her still-damp clothes right there in front of him. He watched her breasts topple out of her bra as she unsnapped it. He grabbed his cock and began stroking it again as she turned around and pulled her panties off, bending her sweet ass toward him.

Once totally nude, Mari knelt down in front of her father. She took his hands off of his cock and guided it slowly toward her lips. She let her soft tongue dance on the head of his cock, tasting the precum. "Oh daddy, you taste so good," Mari giggled. With that, Mari took her father's cock fully into her mouth. Ted had never been sucked so hard before. He could feel her tongue inside of her mouth, lashing his stiff cock. He began slowly pumping his dick into her mouth. "Mari opened her mouth and full of cock, said, "Fuck my mouth, daddy, Fuck my mouth." With that request, Ted pumped away. In and out of that sucking machine. Her lips felt like nothing he had ever experienced. Ted could feel that he was near coming and Mari could tell he was. She pulled away from him and bent over his desk.

"Fuck me in the ass, daddy, please. I want to feel your hard cock in my ass," Mari begged. Ted had never experienced anal sex before, though he fantasized about it often. He slapped her ass cheeks and cautiously slipped his cock in her anus. Mari moaned and screamed with anal pleasure as Ted took her in the ass. Her ass went wild and he felt like he was riding a wild horse. In and out his dick repeatedly entered her and with each entry, Mari's ass rocked and rocked. Ted could finally no longer hold back his orgasm. He exploded inside of Mari's ass while she bucked away. As they lay on the desk, Ted on top of Mari. Mari snuggled her head back into Ted's neck and said, "Thanks, daddy, you always make me feel better when I'm having a problem."

Spankx
Spankx
76 Followers