Daddy Horsecock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,580 Followers

"Sounds great," said Mary, turning around briefly and squinting vaguely in my direction. The medication combined with her dark black sunglasses made it impossible for her to see much of anything. She turned back around facing the TV.

I moved back to the counter and Jenna opened her legs to accommodate me. We began to kiss. When she came up for air a few seconds later, I asked her, loud enough for her mother to hear, "What do you think, Jenna?"

Still sitting on the counter top, she put her arms around my neck and answered, "Whatever you've got in mind sounds yummy, Daddy."

We kissed for the next several minutes while my wife sat a few feet away, completely oblivious. When my lips first touched Jenna's, I suddenly realized that I had never kissed her before. Spanked her, yes, played with her fantastic boobs, yes, forced my cock down her throat, yes. Yet I had never touched her lips to mine, never felt the inside of her mouth with my tongue.

I realized also that my stepdaughter was not that experienced a kisser. She was incredibly proficient at giving blowjobs, yet I wondered whether with all her sexual experience, maybe most men had skipped straight to mauling her big boobs or forcing her to her knees, without ever making the romantic gesture of gently kissing her.

Now I was providing her with that experience. Despite the fact that my wife was only a few feet away, I felt less rushed than when I was expecting Mary to arrive home from work and walk in the door any minute. Though I kept one eye on the back of Mary's head facing away from us, I nevertheless felt like I could take my time. I caressed Jenna's raven black hair. I brushed my fingertips against her cheek. With my lips and then, gradually, with my tongue, I gently explored my stepdaughter's sweet, delicious mouth.

"Daddy!" she whispered when we both came up for air. The look she gave me was different from what I had seen in the past. Gone were the smirks, the sarcastic, rebellious eyes. Gone also was the frantic animal horniness that I had deliberately induced during our spanking sessions. Instead, I saw a more open, loving, even worshipful expression, one that mixed love with longing and desire. "Daddy," she whispered again. At that moment I felt that I truly became her Master, her Protector. Her Daddy.

I kissed her again, now with more force and passion. Jenna responded in kind, wrapping her legs around my ass and pulling me toward her with both her arms and legs, pressing her big boobs into my chest. With one eye I kept watch on my wife, sitting less than ten feet away. But all the rest of me concentrated on kissing this former hellcat, now my tamed teenage kitty.

Between kisses and licks, we unbuttoned each other's shirts, and Jenna pulled that trick that women sometimes do of removing her bra while keeping her arms inside her unbuttoned blouse. While the pasta water slowly heated up, I began licking and sucking my stepdaughter's huge 32F tits. I was struck with wonder yet again to see how amazingly large her tits looked in contrast to her short, petite frame and her thin, taut waist, and how much her big round tits stood out from her slim ribcage. I buried my face in her huge, soft cleavage and licked her delectable titflesh while Jenna gripped the back of my head and pulled me into her chest.

Jenna brought her mouth up to my ear and whispered as quietly as she could so that her mother couldn't hear her.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she whispered urgently. "Fuck me right now." She pulled her head back and looked me in the eyes, then reached between her legs and held my cock with both her soft, small hands, stroking it and pulling it toward her pussy. Pulling her arms in toward the center had the effect of pushing her big boobs into one another, creating another enticing sight of her huge cleavage. The abundant flesh of her tits rippled and jiggled with every motion of her hands on my rod. "I'm so wet for you, Daddy," she urged. "I'm so ready. You could fuck me right now, Daddy, right in front of my mother. Just put your dick in me, Daddy. I know you want my pussy, Daddy. Please fuck your stepdaughter! Fuck me right in front of my Mom!"

I wanted to fuck her. I wanted her so badly! Her ripe, voluptuous little teenage body was completely open to me. Mine for the taking. Mine to possess and fuck. Her blouse was unbuttoned and open and her breathtaking, oversized, soft tits were jiggling with every movement of her hands pumping my dick. Her skirt was hiked up to her slim waist, and the tip of my cock was brushing against the entrance to her pussy. Jenna's legs were still wrapped around my ass, and she was using them to pull my pelvis toward her. All it would take would be a slight thrust of my hips and my cock would enter her tight, wet ecstasy.

A few feet away, my wife was humming along with the theme song of some inane TV show.

But I held back. I still wanted to wait until I got the doctor's report that my promiscuous, bed-hopping stepdaughter was free of any sexually transmitted diseases. Besides, as much as I was desperate to take her pussy and claim it as my own, I knew that my control of her increased with every day that she lusted for me without getting release.

I smiled at her and, wordlessly, shook my head. She whimpered and bit her lip, then whispered again, even more urgently, "Please, Daddy! Please fuck me!"

I pulled a spoon from the drawer and took a sample of the simmering sauce. I smeared a little bit on each of her nipples, then licked them clean. When I lifted my head back up, I saw that Jenna had her head tilted back, the arch in her back causing her prominent breasts to stick out even further. Her eyes were closed and her mouth curled upward in a triumphant smile as she reached behind my head, curled her fingers around my neck and pulled my mouth back onto her nipple. "Taste it, Daddy! Taste it! Isn't it good?" she cried, loud enough for her mother to hear. She giggled and shivered as I nibbled her teat, all the while gripping my head to her breast.

"What do you think, Daddy?" asked my wife from the next room. "Does it taste good?"

"It's delicious!" I replied.

I took another spoonful of sauce and fed it to Jenna. We kissed, swirling the small spoonful of tomato sauce between each other's mouths.

Jenna spoke again, loudly enough for her mother to hear. "This is so tasty, Daddy!" she said. "But I think I'd like some sausage, too."

"What do you think, Mary?" I called to my wife. "Your daughter wants sausage. Should I give it to her?"

"Sure, Honey. Give her as much as she wants."

"If you say so." I walked to the fridge, took a couple of sausages out, cut them up and added them to the sauce.

Then I walked back to Jenna. I could tell my stepdaughter was hoping I was finally going to thrust my big Daddy cock inside her. Instead, I took her by the shoulders and pulled her off her perch on the counter, then pushed her down onto her knees.

Jenna was face to face with her new Master's cock. Still facing the living room and my clueless wife, I told Jenna, "Have a taste of your Daddy's sausage, Jenna. Tell me what you think."

Jenna began loudly slurping and smacking on my swollen cock. "It tastes delicious, Daddy! I could eat your sausage every day!"

Mary chuckled in the next room. "'Every day', Jenna? You'd really like sausage every day?"

"Oh God, Mom! I love it!!"

I was grinning like a maniac as I held my stepdaughter's head in both hands, guiding her as I fucked her mouth. "Your daughter's gonna eat my sausage every day, Mary!" I crowed. My back arched and I threw back my head, laughing. "Ha! Every day! Eat it, Jenna! Eat it!"

Jenna looked up into my eyes, her lovely teenage mouth stuffed with cock. "Mmph! Mmph!"

I couldn't stop laughing as I thrust in and out. I was pumping my pelvis into her mouth at the same time that my hands controlled her head completely, pulling her violently inward on my rod over and over. "Hah! Hah! Hah!"

Mary turned around and faced me, but her eyesight in the gloom was terrible, and anyway she couldn't see her daughter blowing me below the level of the counter. "Danny, be careful about giving Jenna too much," she said. "You want to make sure there's enough for dinner."

"Don't worry, sweetheart," I said, trying to suppress my panting and soften my tone of voice as I forced my cock in and out of my stepdaughter's throat. Jenna's throat began making rhythmic Gugg! Gugg! Gugg! noises. "I've got plenty of sausage for both of you." My hands on the back of my stepdaughter's neck were using her mouth as a cock socket.

"That's okay, then," said Mary.

Jenna pulled her mouth briefly off of my cock and said, "It's so good, Mom! It's so long! So delicious! It tastes so fucking good! Oh!" -- Slurp! -- "Fuck, Mom!"

"Now Jenna," admonished her mother, "watch your language!"

"Mmph! Mmph!"

"And don't talk with your mouth full!"

Mary remained on the couch a few feet away, wearing her nearly impenetrable dark glasses. She turned back in the other direction to watch what to her were the indistinct, blurry images of a TV re-run. Jenna was gagging uncontrollably.

"Yeah!" I cried. I pounded my cock in and out of my stepdaughter's helpless mouth. "Swallow that meat, Jenna! Lick it! Nibble it! Eat my long, thick sausage!" My hands were on either side of Jenna's temples and my fingers were buried in her jet black hair. Jenna had both hands wrapped around my rod and her mouth was stretched to the limit trying to take in the swollen head. Tears welled up in her eyes and trailed down her cheeks. Her beautiful pale grey eyes were wide open and her eyebrows were raised querulously and almost pleadingly as I rammed my hard dick in and out of her cute little teenage mouth.

It was ecstasy, made even better by the fact that my naive wife was only a few feet away from us while I pumped my cock in and out of her daughter's sweet throat.

"Is she a good helper, Daddy Horsecock?" asked Mary from the other room.

"Oh yeah! Yeah, she's great!"

Finally I reached my release. I pulled Jenna's head deeper onto my rod, causing her to choke and gag. "Taste the sauce, Jenna! Taste the sauce!" I cried. Cum began streaming out of my cock and directly into Jenna's captive mouth. I loosened my hold on Jenna's head and she fell backward a little, causing my next spurt of cum to land directly on her face. As I came, more and more spurts splattered her cheeks, her nose, her lips, her hair. She was drenched in my white sperm.

A moment later I let go completely and Jenna collapsed onto the bare floor, completely spent. Cum dribbled from her mouth and dripped onto her exposed tits. A couple of white pearly droplets hit the tile floor. She looked up at me with a cum-splattered face. Her mouth lolled open in a dazed expression. She could barely even focus her eyes. Submissively, she reached up and stroked the length of my softening cock, the source of her pleasure.

"Good girl," I whispered, and patted my little sexdoll on the head. Jenna responded by gratefully kissing the tip of my cock.

I reached down to Jenna's flawless cantaloupe-sized tits and scooped up a bit of cum on one finger, then fed it into Jenna's mouth. Her lips pursed around my finger, and she smiled at the taste even as her eyes rolled back in her head for a moment before she closed her eyelids in ecstasy. The corners of her mouth curled upward in a smile while she continued to suck the baby batter off of my finger.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes," I chirped cheerily toward the next room.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,580 Followers
12