Daddy-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel you shooting your wad!" Hayley gasped, staring up at him glassy-eyed. "God, it feels like there's a gallon of it in me! My pussy's tingling like anything!"

Hearing her aroused astonishment, Chad seemed to come even harder, Hayley joining him, climaxing with a series of violent shudders. Her slick sex clamped around him, her asshole grabbed hotly at his fingers.

"I'm coming like crazy!" Hayley blurted out, her hands clutching at his back and shoulders. "Keep ramming your dick inside me! Make me come while I'm coming! Oh! Ohhhh,Gawd! Just fuck the living shit out of me! Push your cock deeper! Push it right through me!"

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" Chad's body gave one last spastic jerk, and he collapsed upon her, pulling on her asscheeks while his huge rod continued its completion. Rivers of potent cum still spewed from him, filling her most secret places, foaming out around the base of his cock and soaking the soft hair around where it was buried.

Wiggling and squirming as if possessed, Hayley espoused her pleasure with one choking sob after another, feeling nothing but her father-in-law's hot cum inside her slippery cunt, her tightening pussy sucking away all it could from his prick.

"Ohhhhh,it feels so fucking good!" she wailed in disbelief, still not willing to accept such incredible pleasure as real, as hers. "I keep coming and coming! It's shaking me to pieces! Chad,Chad! Harder, harder, HARDER!"

His ejaculation seemed endless, and the pulsating head continued to beat against Hayley as she broke and shattered into smaller and smaller pieces, until with one final spasm, the last drop was sucked from his cock. Hayley gave out as well. One last shuddering groan and then she was slack all over. Her head lolled back into the warm water, her flesh still trembling and quivering.

Chad lay still for a moment to recover his strength, and then slowly pulled himself out of her, sitting by her feet atop the countertop. Hayley stayed where she was, spread-eagled and exhausted, her body heaving and panting and too weak to move, to carry around the complete satiation she felt.

"I take it from the porridge bowl inside me thatnowwe're finished?" she finally said, when she had breath enough to speak.

"How's that?" Chad asked. Hayley had been no slouch herself. It had been so damn long since he'd had a good fuck, he had to struggle to keep his mind on what she said, rather than on reliving this detail and that.

"You've come inside me. Unprotected, I might add. I trust there's no further liberties you can take with my bo—" Hayley looked down and was shocked, and a little impressed, to see her nipples were still hard. They tingled, just being looked at. "With me?"

"You're wrong there," Chad said. "As I recall, we agreed that if I licked you up, you'd blow me. And I don't seem to recall your mouth around my prick."

Hayley's eyebrows, still wondrously curved despite her dishevelment, shot into her tousled hair. "You can't be serious!"

"Wait just a few minutes, little miss. I'll show you how serious I am."

Hayley pinched her lips. "I don't suppose... I could call upon our newfound closeness to convince you to... pleasure me in kind? As I pleasure you?"

"You mean a sixty-nine?"

"You Americans—a term for everything."

"Yeah, that's fine with me, assuming you wash some of the spunk outta your nest. My boy may have a taste for that, but I sure don't."

"Very well. I agree a shower is in order." Hayley straightened her hair, hopeless endeavor as it was. It was frizzy as a rosebush from the exertion and the dishwater. "As long as we're negotiating, may I prevail upon you to join me?"

Chad laughed. "Now there's an invitation I will take you up on."

"No invitation," Hayley smiled. "More of a command performance."

12