Daddy in the Dark

Story Info
In the dark of night a young woman's dream comes true.
9.2k words
4.58
175.9k
400

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers

"Mmmmm." I purr seductively. "Come on baby. My parents are both gone. I've got the whole place to myself all night. And I'm bored. He he he. I wouldn't be bored if you were here."

"What's that?" He barks. The bastard, he wasn't even listening to me! In the background I can hear the laughter and chatter of his buddies. The same buddies that got to see my boyfriend way more than I ever got to. He laughs at something going on before addressing me again. "Sorry Fawn, I gotta go baby."

"Josh. We haven't seen each other since..."

More laughter on the other end interrupts me. "Love ya babe. Talk to you later."

Click.

"Asshole!" I throw my phone toward a nearby chair my parent kept by the window. That was the last straw. I was sick of being taken for granted. I'd be dumping his ass the next time I talked to him. Joshua was cute but there were plenty more fish in the sea.

I sit on my parent's massive king size bed cross-legged and feel the soft pure white blankets under my bare feet. I was hoping to get Josh to fuck me right here. Right here where Dad fucked Mom. I liked thinking about that. The room had an energy to it. It was a place I wasn't supposed to be. Tonight I was going to live out a fantasy. Tonight, as he was making love to me, I was going to call Joshua "Daddy". WAS, unfortunately, being the key word there. A shame. What fun we would have had.

I see in my mother's full length mirror sitting in the corner of the room a naughty smile play at my lips. My rich brown eyes twinkle with forbidden thoughts.

The smile won't go away as I savor my naughty thoughts like a fine wine. I was going to have him take me right here. Right here in my parent's bed. Josh fucking me as I called out Daddy...Daddy...Daddy! Sinfully wicked...mmmm.

At the very, VERY least I was hoping to play with myself while we had phone sex or a hot round of sexting. But nope, Josh would rather play with the boys than with me.

FUCK! With Dad out of town on business and my Mom deciding last minute to go to visit Grandma I had a rare night with the house to myself. Had Josh come over I would have given him a night he would never forget! Fuck!

Looking over the huge bed my mind wanders, imagining all of the times my father made love to my mother in this very spot. I could already feel my loins moisten with excitement. God. What was her secret? How did Mom find a man like Daddy? All the boys I dated were just that...boys. More interested in video games than pussy. But Dad...ohhh Daddy, now that was man. He was ALL man. A big man both in stature and character. He was not a frivolous man yet he had a warm sense of humor with those close to him. A man of large appetites yet with the discipline to control them. Daddy was bold and intelligent and dynamic. Other men looked up to him. They looked to him to be a leader. Women wanted him. I had lost count of the times I had seen women checking him out with desirous thirsty looks.

I lick my dry lips. My goodness it was warm in here all of a sudden. I giggle once as a think about it, I shouldn't do it but I knew I would. I slip my gray tank top off...followed shortly by my jeans. I had butterflies in my stomach looking down at my exposed skin against the lily white of my parent's bed. I knew they wouldn't, but if they walked in right now...

"He he he he he." I turn and reach across to drop the garments off the side of the bed. In just my bra and panties I stretch out over the bed on my stomach, savoring the soft plush covers beneath me. I bend and writhe and imagine HIS eyes watching me now.

Ohhhhhhh. Why couldn't Josh have come over. God I needed a man here right now. Josh wasn't the greatest lover but with the way I was feeling, and if I could have lured him in here...I would have cum like firecracker!

Lying there I move just to feel the quality cotton run across my flesh. Being here in my parents room, in just my underwear, made the excitement of my lack of wardrobe so much more amplified. I decide not to stop there.

Getting up on my knees I rise up and down a few times, slowly...provocatively...erotically. Moving in a way I never should have been here in this room. Moving as if I was riding a man. I watch myself in the mirror as the embers of taboo imaginings glow hot in my mind. I wasn't so different from Mom. The same long blonde hair. The same breast size. The same lithe petite body, mine naturally firmer and tighter. So similar I was to her, just 20 years younger and with a belly button piercing.

I pull the straps of my bra to the sides then pull it down. My small firm breasts pop into the open air. My heart beats in my ears. I shouldn't be doing this. This was so naughty! Moving hurriedly now, as if I had to do this quickly or not at all, I unfasten my bra and toss it to where my other clothes were piled. I continue to ride the imaginary man beneath me as I run my hands up my lean body to grasp my breasts.

I cannot wait any longer. I pull my thong panties off as quick as I could. I see a tiny dab of wetness darken the crotch. It too I deposit with the rest of my clothes.

Kneeling on my parent's bed...on my Daddy's bed...I close my eyes and bow my head and enjoy the feeling of my nudity here in the last place I should be naked. In the last place I should be feeling these fiery desires spreading through my body like an inferno.

I sit like this for a long time before letting out a long disappointed sigh.

"Fuck."

Why couldn't have Josh come over tonight? God damn it! He could have hung out with the boys any other night. Tonight I needed him. I needed him to bring the woman out of me. I longed for a man's touch, a need every bit as powerful as hunger or thirst. But tonight of all nights he left me hanging. Bastard.

I glance briefly toward my phone on the chair and consider calling him again. No...it wouldn't work. I look over to myself in the mirror. Perfect smooth healthy skin. A firm young body. Titties that defied gravity and a cute little bubble butt that would not quit. I wasn't egotistical, but god damn I was one fine looking piece of ass. If he wasn't willing to come for a booty call for this...nothing I could say would change his foolish boyish mind.

Besides, I really was going to dump him.

"Asshole."

I lie down on my side frustrated and disappointed.

I roll over and try to clear my mind. I had been thinking about masturbating as I undressed but now thoughts about my asshole of a boyfriend, no ex-boyfriend, had brought me down and soured the mood. Thinking about Josh had ruined the horny mood I'd been building up all day. I sigh again. I'd play with myself later. I had all night after all.

The more I lie there the more the big luxury bed felt nicer and nicer and nicer. The room was bright, the afternoon sun bathing the white room aglow in a pleasant brilliance. I could just hear the distant sound of a truck driving by and a dog barking as the world outside went about its business. It all seemed a million miles away. I feel the exquisite high thread count sheets against my naked skin. I crawl higher to lay my head on the ultra soft downy pillows. Mmmm, it was so comfortable. So very comfortable. My exposed cooling nude flesh exposed to my parent's most private space. If only Dad could see his little girl now. Mmmmmm. I am dimly aware that I could smell HIM on the pillow case. His presence still emanated through the room. Mmmmmmm!

As I feel my mind begin to drift those forbidden thoughts begin to swirl in my subconscious, forming the seeds of what would be the dreams to follow.

Dreams, hopefully, of...Daddy.

It is not long before I happily let go my consciousness and sail off into a deep and peaceful slumber.

***

My sleep is deep as the ocean. I swim in the haze of my subconscious. I glide easily from dream to dream without memory of the intervening time.

My dreams are hot, sweaty, and ferociously erotic.

Each lewd snippet is unique but a commonality runs through each of them like the connecting chain of a charm bracelet. In each my partner is always the same.

A man, a real man, a big man. A wide deep chest with thick black, though graying, hair covering it like a coat of fur. Strong thickly muscled arms that move me and hold me with the ease one might with a baby. Huge powerful hands that can clasp most of the way around my slender neck. A rugged bearded jawline and short cut hair and deep brown eyes the same shade as my own. He is massive, a brute of a specimen. I am utterly helpless against his masculine might, yet I trust the figure like no lover before.

He takes me in various ways in various locations. He takes me like no one else could. Handling my slender body with such ease in his strong hands.

The things this man does to me turns my will and trembling flesh to jelly.

Somewhere far, far away I have a dim awareness of another place and another reality. I hear movement. Quiet, muffled motions of approaching footsteps...the sound of cloth over cloth...the sound of careful walking nearby...the sound of a deep whispered voice muttering...movement...movement beside me...a great weight coming to rest beside me on a large shared bed...

I am awoken by a soft kiss to my shoulder. The kiss of someone with a beard and mustache.

I hear my father's smooth baritone voice whisper into my ear. "Hey honey, I got home early."

My eyes snap open and I am awake in an instant. The room which had been so bright when I fell asleep was now dark as pitch. The kind of dark where all you could make out are different depths of inky black. Beside me looms the huge dark shape of my father laying on his side facing me. The aroma of his oh so familiar cologne fills my senses, a smell old and familiar, a smell from a lifetime of memories stretching back to my very first recollections.

Daddy was home!! He was home and he thought I was my mother!!

His wide strong thick fingered right hand runs over my head then neck then shoulder, rubbing me lovingly. In the darkness he finds my lips and kisses them. He kisses me in a way I was not used to. Not a father's kiss, but a husband's and a lover's.

His calloused hand makes its way to my breast...and he pushes into it, squeezing it with obvious rising desire.

Nuzzling into my neck he kisses me again, his beard ticking my sensitive nape, and he whispers. "You awake baby?"

The real question behind his question rang out loud and clear!

***

I am struck mute by the shock of what was happening. My still waking mind scrambling to come to grips with the fact this wasn't another dream scene.

His warm breath against my skin, the weight of his hulking body against my side, his active lips nibbling my neck between his lips, his groping hand pushing and grasping at my breast...this was no dream. From the dreams before my body already crackled with sexual energy. My body didn't know right and wrong, it only knew this felt GOOD!

Oh God...I needed to stop this! I needed to say something!

"Mmmrrrmmmm." He growls, his rumbling chest vibrating against me.

He kisses my upper chest, a wet open mouthed kiss, as the hand on my titties slides off, down my side, and then straight in between my thighs! He grips the inside of my leg, the edge of his hand so very close to my naked pussy. Another wet sucking kiss. "I missed you baby." He whispers as he moves more of his weight over against me. He was as horny as I was, his every motion was a bright signal flare to the desire burning within.

It is then I feel it...oh my God! I feel it brush then press into my side.

Daddy was naked! As naked as I was! My Dad's cock was pushing up against my hip! Not quite perfectly hard but well on its way.

No, no, no! I had to say something...I had to say something!

I open my mouth to say something...

Daddy's hand suddenly strokes up my inner thigh and cups my glowing warm womanhood. My legs are forced apart by his big mitt as his middle finger slides slowly up and down my slick and ready slit.

"Ohhhhh...!" I gasp softly, I couldn't hold in the sound.

"He he he." He nuzzles his big bearded face into my right breast and kisses it roughly. "Holy shit you're wet tonight! He he he. You missed me too, huh?"

I need to say something, I need to say something, I need to say something...

I feel his long thick middle finger slide easily into my tight wet cunny. He slides it alllllll the way into me and by pure animal instinct my pussy clenches down tight onto his beefy digit. I damn near cum right there and then.

"Uhhhhhhhh!" I can't contain another quiet sigh.

"Fuck baby, you must have been having some nice dreams! You're so fuckin wet. We won't even need lube tonight." He says into my titty right before opening his wide mouth and sucking the whole thing in through his lips. His tongue plunges and swirls over my stiff nipple before flicking the tip in quick strong lashes.

"Huuuhhhhhhhhhh!"

I need to say something. I needed to tell him. I couldn't let this happen. We would both regret this... But...but...oh my god...not yet, not yet, not yet. Soon, but not yet. I'd tell him before we did anything...

Ohhhhhhh God!

His deeply buried finger begins to move in an out, rubbing the front wall of my love tunnel firmly and expertly. This fat tip of his finger running back and forth over my g-spot as if he had some sixth sense superpower for honing in on it. He suckles my breast harder then his sharp front teeth nibble down on the very tip of my nipple eliciting a high pitched peep from me.

"Eee!"

He chuckles, his voice was still at a whisper. Whispers in the dark. "That was cute. Mlmmmm." He slurps and sucks my titty with ever increasing urgency. "Mmmmm. You smell so good baby. You feel so good tonight."

"Ohhhhh!" I knew I had to be quiet if I didn't want him to stop, but I just couldn't help myself.

He continues his whispers in the dark. "Oh baby. Mmmmm! Fuck baby, you've never felt so good. Grrmmm." Slurp, lick, nibble. "God I missed you so fucking much."

"...uhhhhhhhh!" I mewl.

In and out his finger goes in a steady powerful rhythm. More and more his thick hairy body pushes and leans into mine. Harder and harder is his manhood pressing into my side.

I cannot help myself. Before this ended I had to touch it, just once. Just once.

Pulling my arm up along my side I then push it between our bodies, using the curve of his pelvis and upper quad to guide my hand right to it. Gently, tentatively, I slowly wrap my fingers around my father's turgid cock. The skin is soft and warm. Lightly I squeeze.

"Mrrrmmmmm!" He rumbles lustfully to my touch and his thrusting finger picks up the pace. Knowing that I made him make that noise...was an aphrodisiac like no other.

Oh my God...oh sweet Lord...I couldn't even get my slender fingers all the way around it! Daddy was a big man down here too! I hadn't felt many in my life, but this was easily the thickest. My fevered mind cannot help but imagine what it might feel like. My loins are alight with a carnal need.

I very gradually begin a massaging squeezing and loosening rhythm, just marveling at the dimensions of my Father's incredible organ and savoring the mere fact I had it my hand. Was this heaven?

His whole body tenses and he pulls me toward him with the eager barely contained power of a bull elk about to rut.

"Rrrrrrmmmm!" That low masculine rumble shakes my body. I feel his cock surge to full arousal in my hand, forcing my fingers apart even more. He was...magnificent!

He begins to move, rising up from his spot beside me to hover over me. A pitch black hulking shape against the lighter black of the ceiling.

He kisses me. Deeply. Passionately. His tongue plunging into my mouth. I taste him for the first time.

Please let this be a dream. Please...please...PLEASE! I didn't want it to stop. I knew it wasn't a dream though. These sensations were far too real, far too present. My father was kissing me. His great body pinning mine to his marriage bed as he gave me a lover's sensual kiss. A kiss meant for another. A stolen kiss that, for this moment at least, was mine, mine, MINE!

'Fawn!' I hear a tiny voice crying out inside of me. 'Fawn, say something! Stop this! SAY SOMETHING!'

My body is not my own, moving through raw unthinking primal impulse my legs spread wider.

***

Like the natural flow of a river through a winding landscape my father's motions are in perfect tune with my own. Man with woman, instincts as old as time. As my legs spread wider he positions himself to take the space that was offered him. His sides brush my inner thighs and wider I open for him. This was wrong, so wrong, so very very wrong.

Still he kissed me. Deeply, powerfully, passionately. His tongue dancing with mine. His lips pushing into mine. Wet smacks as our lips would briefly part before the next hungry kiss. He kissed me the way I needed to be kissed. The way I always dreamed it could be like. He kisses me the way a man is supposed to kiss a woman.

I feel his great weight settle down on top of me and I welcome it. His wide firm stomach pressing into mine. His solid hairy pecs smashing my little titties between us. My much smaller and more slender form encompassed between him and the mattress. I welcomed it, oh how I welcomed it. I could take his warm enveloping weight. I could take it all. I craved it. He could crush me now and I would die a happy woman.

My body, still moving with a will of its own, reacts. I push my hands up along his sides and grip his muscular flanks. My legs...my legs wrap around his...and pull.

"Mrmmm!" He hums deliriously into my mouth. It is then I feel him. Feel him brushing my entrance.

My mind says no as my body screams yes, yes, YES!

Our lips part and he whispers to me, his breath hot against my face. "I love you. Baby I love you."

I melt. I am a puddle.

In the softest of breathy whispers I reply. "I love you." I love you Daddy!

He dives in and kisses and sucks my neck once more, his stiff beard pricking and tickling my skin wonderfully.

He licks and nibbles my tender earlobe. "Ohhhhhhhh!" I moan. I knew with every sound I risked ending it all...but I just couldn't stop myself.

He asks. "Is Fawn home?"

I feel my heart pounding in my chest as my breath catches in my throat. "...yes..." I finally gasp. She was home Daddy. She was right here. Your little girl is right here Daddy! My legs tighten around him.

"Hrrmmmm. Okay, we'll be quiet then."

"Mmm hmm." I whine. God, why did I say that? This had to end. I was in heaven but heaven isn't a real place. Not in this life. This had to end. NOW!

We kiss once more. Me pushing up into him, reflecting every ounce of passion he was showing me. I run my right hand up over his shoulder then run my fingers through his short thick dark hair. My left hand strokes lower down his back and pulls his body harder down into mine.

My body began to writhe beneath him. My breasts rubbing between our sandwiched torsos. My legs opened more. I feel his tip push just bit more against my entrance. I could feel a hot blush on my face. My sex glowed with a volcanic heat. I was breathing heavy, sweating already. I had never been more ready for a man in my life.

"Mmmmm." We moan together through our passionate kiss.

Ohhhh that weight on top of me. That solid powerful body. The warmth of his flesh. The familiar low tone of his sighs and growls and whispers. The oddly sweet taste of his sucking mouth. Despite the inky darkness of the room I can see his broad handsome face in my mind's eye.

And that smell of his. His cologne mixed with his own natural manly aroma. As much a part of my upbringing as this old house or my mother's home cooking. More so. This smell was intermingled with all of my happiest and most formative memories. Daddy kissing and cleaning and bandaging my scraped knee when I fell off my bike the first time I went without training wheels. Daddy tossing me into the air and swinging me around in the front yard as we laughed. Daddy cradling me on his lap and singing me lullabies and telling me those ridiculous stories he would make up. Daddy at my side helping me with my homework. Daddy driving me to dance class. Daddy passing me the keys to my first car. Daddy holding me to his side with such pride as pictures were taken at high school graduation. Daddy holding me in his strong arms as I wept from my first broken heart.

grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers