Daddy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With very few instructions needed I basked in my loving little girl's attention as she gave me a wonderful blowjob. Her mouth felt fantastic, and her hand worked along my shaft smoothly. Her hand was the part I'd had to help her with the most, at one point putting my own hand on hers to guide it, but she was a quick learner and obviously enjoyed having me in her mouth.

Ava explored my cock with her lips and tongue and then began to suck me in earnest. Soon I was lifting my hips fucking myself deeper into her mouth, and she did as I warned and kept her hand on my shaft taking only what she wanted of me into her mouth.

My little girl was a great cocksucker. She clearly loved having her mouth full, and she massaged my balls and licked them too, eager for her reward. I had already cum once tonight and expected to take a while doing so again, but her mouth was just so sweet and the whole sordid scenario so sexual charged that soon I was once more emptying my nuts into my daughter's mouth.

When I started to cum Ava clamped her lips over my head and sucked my cum onto her tongue. She jacked me off and milked me for every drop of sperm and I shuddered with the power of my climax. I felt so accepted by my little girl as I coated her mouth with my jizz, her tongue lashing around my head teasing more and more pleasure from me.

Soon I was too sensitive and I laughed as I tried to disengage and she wouldn't let me go.

"Sweetie I need a break." She looked up at me from between the curtains of her hair and smiled, her lips still around my knob, her cheeks hollowed from sucking. Then she released me and I saw my cum smeared on her lips.

Ava licked her lips with a sperm stained tongue and my cock twitched thinking that she was also the product of that very same seed.

Still holding my shaft as I lay there panting Ava kissed my cock continually, worshipping the source of her life, making me feel like a god once more. I had clearly awakened the beast and my little girl was now a cock hungry animal. She bathed my balls with her greedy mouth as I lay shivering with tension. I was embarrassed as I began to doze off, the pleasure of her mouth lulling me as my brain soaked in the chemicals of my orgasm.

"Daddy? How many times can a man cum?"

"Every man is different. But a few times in a night. He'll just need space between each orgasm."

"Oh." She licked along the length of my shaft some more. I could almost hear her thinking hard about what we had done tonight.

Her mouth felt so good I was loath to stop what she was doing so I basked in her attention and let my mind drift away.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew she was holding me in her mouth and jacking me off once more. I was a sleep fucker after all so she was getting a great reaction from me. I woke up because I was on the verge of orgasm once more. Ava was jacking me up and down quickly my hips fucking up into her mouth in time to her movements and her mouth was clamped down over my knob sucking and her tongue flicking into my urethra.

Almost as soon as I woke up I began to shoot spunk into her face once more.

This orgasm felt weaker than the others, and I certainly doubted I gave her as much cum as she wanted, but it felt amazing and she sure didn't complain as she gulped my jism down and milked my shaft for more.

Three times in one night I had let my own daughter suck my cock and cum in her mouth. What kind of life was I living? It felt perfectly normal emotionally, but mentally it was fucking with who I thought I was. I wasn't the kind of man who committed incest, or so I thought. But here I was my hard cock buried in my own daughter's mouth while she swallowed the sperm that created her very existence.

What a trip.

My cock failed utterly at this point and went soft in her wet mouth.

Ava crawled up my body and snuggled alongside me, her breath redolent with my seed. She kissed my cheek and I tilted her face and kissed her mouth, happy to love this perfect little girl.

"I know you said you wouldn't fuck me, but I want to soon. You make me feel so accepted, so loved. I can't imagine a better teacher than you Daddy."

"I have never been with a woman who was so in tune with my body and my pleasure Ava. You are a perfect lover. And I want to be inside you so much, but it feels wrong to me. Not a societal wrong, we crossed that line already. I don't care about that. I just feel instinctively that if we have sex like that, that somehow it will be unfair to you. That I will be taking instead of giving. I'm not sure why, but that is how I feel. "

"Okay. I guess. But I can't imagine it being as good with anyone else."

"Well, it will be different. All lovers are. Variety is the spice of life and all that."

We lay snuggled for a while and just drifted into our own private thoughts her hand still holding my semi hard cock, mine stroking her bum and brushing through her hair.

Eventually it grew cold and we moved into my bed. We didn't even discuss it, it was a forgone conclusion after this night. Just like a couple we brushed out teeth and washed out faces and went to bed together.

The activity roused me from my post orgasmic stupor and I once more began to kiss her body as we lay in my bed. I got her all fired up by licking her tits and eventually I went down on my little girl again giving her more orgasms with my mouth.

While going down on her I noticed her hymen was still intact. I had never actually seen one before so I stopped turned on the light and had her spread her legs toward the lamp.

There it was, a thin membrane of skin stretched across her opening. It looked raw and painful as I opened her lips and exposed it. I pressed on it a bit and asked if it hurt.

"A little. Like an ache."

"Wow. Amazing. I feel so old school, like some asshole from the dark ages, but I am so proud of you for still having this. I apologize for being so douchy and old fashioned."

"Old fashioned. Daddy we just had our mouths on each other's genitals. We are way past old fashioned."

"I suppose so. Well this is going to hurt a bit when you fuck so make sure you are nice and warmed up first. Tell him it is there, it isn't fair to keep that a secret, okay?"

"Yes Father." She said in an exasperated teenager voice that made me howl.

"Yeah, no doubt I'm the first Dad to ever have his mouth full of his daughter's pussy juice while giving her sex advice."

"Yeah. Shut that mouth and put it to good work."

And I did. To punish her for her attitude I stuck a finger up her butt while she was cumming and she screamed with shock as her body jerked with passion.

After we lay in each other's arm, me spooning her from behind, my cock nestled in between her firm buttocks while we drifted off to sleep, both of us utterly satisfied.

When I woke up Ava was nuzzled on my chest, her face pressed to my heart and she was stroking my hard cock watching it, the covers thrown off.

"Morning luv. I said." She rolled to look at me over her shoulder.

"Morning Gl- Daddy." I hope you don't mind, but this was poking me and waking me up so I thought I'd play with it for a while."

"Ava that is yours whenever you want."

"Thanks!" She grinned and turned back and moved her little hand up and down the length. "I love watching the skin move up and down, there is so much more than anywhere else, it is perfect."

Ava moved closer and stared at my cock as she jerked me off. I let her do her thing and once in a while she asked a question and I directed her to move her hand this way or that and soon she was licking my head and then fully sucking me off.

I had to pee but no way was I going to interrupt this fabulous moment. I sat up on my arms and watched her pretty pink mouth move over my darker skin. I memorized every detail of her pretty face with my cock inside it. The way her cheek hollowed when she sucked or bulged when she moved and my knob showed. I captured the sight of her tongue as it slipped around the head of my cock, the gleam of spit on both her and I. I cherished the look of her eyes half lidded looking down at my member and glancing at my face every so often.

It was bliss.

When I could no longer hold my orgasm at bay I unloaded my spunk into my little girl's loving mouth, filling her cheek with my spooge. I fell back spent as she cleaned me up and swallowed my sperm.

What a wonderful daughter.

We lay there a little longer chatting about nothing in particular then started our day.

When I was working in my studio finishing the song from yesterday Ava knocked and asked to talk to me.

"I really want to have you fuck me Daddy, but I know you want me to be with someone else first. I'm not sure I understand that, but since that is what you want I will do it. So I want you to be there when it happens. "

"That could be very awkward."

"No, we won't tell him. I want to bring him here to the veranda, you can be in here and watch through the window like yesterday. I need you to see how I do, and to know I'm safe, okay?"

I knew she was both punishing me and testing me. But I wanted to watch her with another man. She was so young and sexy, like a movie star, and I wanted to watch her like I could a movie star. Or more like a porn star.

"Sure sweetie, if that is what you want. I would love seeing you fuck him. It will be sexy. Just text me and let me know when." I could see her surprise at my reaction, but she took it in stride.

"Okay. I'll text Mike and see if he can come over." My cock started to move in my shorts.

"Is that the boy from yesterday?"

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

"Of course. I'll be in here, just make some noise and I'll hear you."

I went back into my studio and stared at my computer for a few moments. I was about to watch my daughter lose her virginity and it made me incredibly hot. My cock strained in my shorts with the idea of it. What was wrong with me?

I knew it was morally reprehensible what was going on. Her mother would never forgive me, but it felt so right, so special and loving to know my little girl so well. I wasn't overly attracted to younger women. Sure they turned my head but none of them could hold my attention for long. Ava was my blood, my offspring, it was totally taboo but felt absolutely right.

It was too far gone to stop now, I reasoned, and she seemed to be enjoying herself so I let my guilt slip away. As long as the two of us were open and honest with each other this could run its course and soon she would be off to school and into her own life. Campsite Rule. Leave her in better shape than when we got together. Communication was the key.

Later, an hour or so, I heard Ava laugh in the other room. I saved my work and went to the window and peered out.

They were on the bench, Ava in her bikini with no sarong, the kid in shorts and a tank top. They were talking and seemed to be really enjoying themselves. I could see so much more confidence in Ava than yesterday. The kid Mike seemed to see it to, he was more attentive and flirty than yesterday.

I had left the door ajar so that I might be able to hear them better today and I heard Ava start.

"Mike, I'm a little embarrassed about yesterday. I sucked at... sucking." She grinned, and he looked embarrassed.

"Aw man. Don't even. I didn't know what to say. I've only had a couple blowjobs before. I don't really know what to say. I feel like a douche asking for this or that. I figure I should just be happy I'm getting head, y'know?"

"You should be. And you're going to get head again, right now, but first we need to talk." She smiled and took the edge off her words, and he smiled back. "I'd never given a blow job before yesterday, but I did some research and I think I'm better now. But I give you permission to politely, respectfully tell me what you like and don't like. You get a freebie on this one and maybe in the future. Also if this goes well I might have sex with you today, but I am a virgin. I think it is fair that you know that."

I was so proud of her, the way she spoke was so adult and brave. I wished I had taught her that, but regardless she was saying the right things and saying them kindly and with humour in her tone.

Mike smiled a goofy stunned smile.

"Who the hell are you? No-one has ever spoken to me like that."

"Was it too much? I kinda rehearsed it all day. I just really want to be clear, okay, no games. I like you enough, and think you are hot, so I want to have sex with you. I'd love it if we could fuck, but if that is not to be let's just have some fun, okay."

"Sure. Cool. I mean sex would be awesome. I don't know about you being a virgin. I'm not in love or anything. I don't want to lie to you about that..." He winced in anticipation of some anger or something.

"No." Ava said." I get it. This is just a fling. I'm not even from here. I just want to have sex. It just so happens to be my first time. It isn't all rainbows and unicorns and shit."

They laughed and he relaxed noticeably.

"Well I'm not a porn star or anything. I've only been with one girl before. We were together a while, but still I ain't no expert."

"You don't need to be." Ava leaned in and kissed him and they began to make out.

They took it slow and it was sweet how awkward they were at first, and sexy when they got over that. I paced my desire along with theirs, so as he played with her breasts and kissed her neck I didn't let myself touch my cock. Not until later when Ava moved down and finally undid his shorts, her breasts out and her hard nipples thoroughly licked, did I release my own very hard cock.

Showing him her new found skills Ava sucked him into her mouth and began to slurp on his knob. I played with my own head matching her focus on Mike. Soon she was working him over in earnest and really bobbing up and down. Mike looked amazed at her improvement. He gasped and shook as she drove him wild.

When he was vibrating with the need to cum Ava looked up at him from her knees on the floor and ran his cock around her face as she spoke.

"You can cum in my mouth, but you have to do the same for me after."

"Holy shit! You bet!" I was beginning to like this kid.

Ava took him back between her lips and finished him off with a few strokes and some suction. I could see his cock recoil as it fired jism into her mouth. Ava took it like a champ and swallowed his load as he filled her mouth over and over.

I saw my little girl fingering herself as she drank his spunk and her lithe body trembled in passionate accord with her lover. I wasn't sure she was cumming but I hoped so.

When she had milked him dry Ava licked his balls and stroked his shaft to keep him hard and she smiled when he pulled her up to kiss her. Good for him. Then Ava stepped back and pulled off her bottoms. I loved seeing her tight firm body bared in the bright sunlight.

Mike was transfixed by her body as much as I was. He knelt at her feet and began to kiss her belly. Ava giggled and lay back on the bench spreading her legs wantonly. She was getting brave. I saw her look at me in the window and she spread the lips of her dripping cunt for both of her men to see.

Mike dropped down between her thighs and started to lick her sopping slit. Ava sighed and continued to make eye contact with me as Mike lapped at her juices. She played with her nipples and wriggled under his tongue while holding my gaze.

I carefully opened the door and revealed my hard cock to her. Ava twitched and groaned at the sight of me, and one hand went to Mike's head holding him in place. I stroked myself for her and watched my little girl being eaten by a strange kid I'd never met.

Ava went wild, she moaned and fucked her hips up at Mike's face, her legs moving this way and that as she tried to find the very best position, her body restless with the need to be fucked. Her one hand held Mike in place while the other rubbed her chest, massaging her nipples and tugged on them. My baby was a vulgar wanton begging to be filled with cock and I loved it.

When she arched her back and closed her eyes I knew she was ready to cum. I closed the door once more and watched through the window as she bucked and flailed through her orgasm, Mike manfully trying to hold her still and keep licking.

Finally she pushed him away and gasped with laughter and bliss. "Okay, okay. Wait." She shuddered and slid off the bench onto the floor her whole body quaking with her climactic tremors. From behind him I saw Mike wipe her copious juices form his face and sit back on his heels stoking his cock.

In a moment Ava leaned in and kissed him gratefully, the kiss turned into more groping and the two young lovers tumbled over trying to feel every part of each other while still kissing.

Then suddenly Ava broke away and went to the bench. She gathered a blanket and lay it over the hard wood of the floor.

"Lay on your back, your head over at this end" she told Mike. He complied and she straddled him as she had me yesterday. Reaching down she lay his cock down the centre of his belly and she sat on it at the base, then as she had with me she slid her opening along his pole letting him slide along the groove of her sex.

From where I was I could see from the same view as Mike only slightly higher and further away. I watched Ava's lips spread over his pole aa she humped along his length, her sweet pussy soaking him in her juice.

Then when they were both trembling with passion, sighing with need and tingling with desire she lifted her hips up and off him, reached for his tool and placed his knob at her opening. Ava looked at Mike and smiled, then when his eyes went back to where he was poised at her opening she looked at me and mouthed "I love you."

With my cock in my hand and my heart in my throat I watched my little girl press down and saw her pretty face as her hymen was broken. She seemed surprised as he slid into her wetness. Her brows furrowed a bit and she looked down at where his cock split her open and she sat further down on him. Three or four inches were inside her now and Ava looked up at me and shrugged.

Moving her hips a little she wiggled him back and forth inside her body. Then she lifted up off him and moved back down tentatively. Mike, for his part held completely still letting Ava run the show. Bit by bit she lowered down on him and took his cock deep inside her virgin pussy.

Soon he was buried all the way inside my daughter while my hand was a blur stroking my pulsing cock. Watching any sexy young couple have sex for the first time would be exciting, but seeing my daughter filled up by cock for the very first time, her flushed cheeks so soft and young, her mouth open with passion and amazement, her perfect breasts heaving as she panted out her pleasure, and most of all seeing her pretty little pussy lips spread around a big cock, well that was as erotically charged a moment as I could conceive of.

Now Ava began to ride up and down on Mike and before long the two of them were fucking in a steady rhythm, their young fit bodies straining toward release. Mike reached for those amazing breasts and massaged them, making Ava moan. She leaned down placing her on his chest and used the better angle to fuck him faster, her hips grinding down on him when she lowered and her ass in the air when she raised up.

Mike had only cum about ten minutes before but I would bet he wasn't going to last much longer. Ava didn't know how to sense that yet, she kept on humping up and down oblivious to his imminent release. Then he spoke, his voice strained and desperate.

"Wait, wait, wait. I'm gonna cum."

Ava came back from the place she had gone and she stopped moving. Even that was too much for him though and Mike pushed up at her trying to get out of her pussy.