Daddy Issues

Story Info
An 18 year old schoolgirl and her sexual roleplay.
1.9k words
4.01
30.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An 18 year old Schoolgirl and her Sexual Roleplay

You met him on the internet, this older guy. You got along well and you'd shared your fantasies with him. That you got off on the whole Daddy/Schoolgirl thing. It excited you that he confessed he got off on that too. That you were still at school yourself and so actually were a schoolgirl and that he was old enough to be your Daddy helped a lot. You couldn't wait to meet him. You couldn't wait to do what he told you to do. You craved being controlled by him. To be used and abused sexually. You wanted to feel taken care of, cared for, but you also wanted to feel like a dirty whore, used up and abused by your older "Daddy" lover.

You'd told some of your friends at school and they didn't believe you, though you could tell they were also very jealous. You're such a pretty girl, that they knew you could have any man you wanted.

He'd arranged to pick you up after school on Friday. The idea excited both you. Your Daddy picking you up from school, his little slutty schoolgirl, still wearing her school uniform. Her blouse and short skirt and her little knee socks. You'd put your hair into pigtails that morning, for that extra bit of the roleplay aspect and the end of the school day didn't come fast enough.

You waited at the meeting point, waiting for your Daddy to come pick you up. The anticipation building. You could feel your pussy ache and pulse at the thought of what was going to be happening in a short time. You were so turned on. You were also kind of afraid. Afraid of finally meeting your Daddy, but also afraid of what he'd do to you. You knew he had a big cock and you were afraid that it might be too big. That you might anger your Daddy by not being able to fit his cock inside you like a good girl should. The thought of this just made you even wetter.

The car pulled up. A large car, and you climbed in the passenger seat. You greeted each other. Hugged each other and without another word the car pulled away.

You found the conversation flowed easily. You felt very comfortable in your Daddy's presence. You found yourself giggling and happy and content to be in his company. Your mind temporarily taken off your arousal at how easy it was to talk together.

He drove for a while, out into the countryside and pulled off into a quiet area. Your heart skipped a beat as you realised the moment was almost here. The moment that your Daddy would take advantage of you. In a few moments, you'd be faced with his big cock. You knew you would have to suck on it. You knew you would take it inside you. You wondered what positions he would fuck you in. Would he be gentle, or would he be rough? Would it as pleasurable as you hoped, or would it hurt? Both possibilities turned you on. You blushed at the realisation of what a dirty little whore you are and your Daddy noticed your blush. He assured you it's alright and that you would have fun together.

You noticed the bulge of his crotch. His erection pushing against his jeans. Your Daddy leaned over and kissed you deeply, his tongue parting your lips as he pushed his tongue into your mouth. He took your hands and placed them on his erection and told you to not to be afraid and to unzip his trousers. You did as you were told and helped pull his erection free. His cock was huge. Like something out of one of the porn films you'd seen on the internet at home, in your bedroom late at night when no one knew what you were up to.

As you both kissed passionately, you just held his cock for a while, unsure of how to proceed. You knew very well what to do, but you were afraid of being too slutty for your Daddy. You didn't want him to think you were some sort of dirty whore instead of his little schoolgirl.

You found your hands moving slowly along his hard cock. Jutting straight up. You were wanking him gently and he was enjoying it. The kissing getting more passionate.

Then Daddy pulled his mouth from yours and placing his hand gently behind your head, he guided your face down to his crotch, indicating he wanted you to suck him.

You took his large cock into your mouth and sucked gently. Trying to make use of your tongue too, as you'd seen the porn girls do when they sucked off their massive-cocked male co-stars.

Daddy's hand was resting on the back of your head, guiding your head as it bobbed up and down over his crotch, as you sucked his cock.

You felt him pushing slightly on the back of your head and you knew he wanted you to take more of his cock inside your mouth, and you did your best to accommodate. Trying to take as much of it as you could manage. You felt the tip of his cock touch the back of your throat and you gagged slightly, something you'd never felt before and pulled your head away. Worried that you did something wrong. It gave you a powerful twinge of arousal, but you weren't sure if it was normal.

You sat looking at Daddy, and Daddy looking at you. You felt a little sheepish, but he was smiling. He was pleased and this made you so happy.

He told you to get in the back seat and that he was going to fuck you now. You felt a wave of arousal mixed with a wave of anxiety. You didn't know if you could take such a big cock. You were afraid of it.

You both got out of the car's front seats and moved into the back seats. Your daddy pushed you onto your back and reached up your skirt to grab your panties and pull them down. You arched your back and pushed your hips up for him to slide your panties off your ass. They were very wet with your arousal.

Your Daddy pushed you back down and spread your legs wide, and lowered his face to your exposed cunt. His mouth kissing gently the length of your inner thighs, his firm hands keeping your legs open wide. You gasped as his tongue reached out to touch your pussy, before he returned to kissing your sex. Firm, warm kisses on your very wet pussy. He began kissing your pussy like he might have kissed your mouth. Using his tongue and his lips to full advantage. Smearing his saliva over your opening cunt. You knew he was preparing you for his cock and this excited you even more.

His tongue lapped at your pussy. Around your lips and finding your clit, where his tongue flicked quickly. Your hips starting to raise and grind along with his efforts to bring you to orgasm. It felt so good. You could feel your orgasm approaching as he steadily flicked his tongue on your clit and started using his fingers to penetrate you.

It wasn't long until waves of orgasm were pouring over you as you cried out as your hips pumped and bucked hard against Daddy's face.

As you lay there gasping, Daddy changed position and pressed his large cock to your pussy. It felt so huge. Despite you being so wet and turned on, you knew it was still going to hurt. You hoped that you'd be able to take him inside you. You didn't want to disappoint him. You needed him to know that your body wanted him and would accept him.

You gripped his arms and begged him to put his big cock inside you and you tensed as he slowly began pushing in. The tip of his cock distending your pussy lips as he began to enter you. You felt so full. It hurt, but it hurt so good. You could feel yourself inhaling, unable to comprehend the size of the cock that was disappearing up inside your wet cunt. It felt like such a long time that he was still entering you, his cock sliding inside you. You were taking every inch like such a good girl. Eventually you realised he was balls deep inside you. You'd taken his entire length and Daddy happily told you that you were such a good girl to be able to take his cock on your first try. You felt a swelling of pride, to be called Daddy's good little girl, but also you were so proud of yourself that you managed to take such a big cock. It was true, you really were a talented and very gifted little piece of fuckmeat.

Daddy kissed you deeply as he began pulling out of you and you gasped at the sensation. The friction change.

This continued on, slowly pushing in his entire length, before slowly pulling out again, Daddy letting you become accustomed to the sensations.

You were aware that the pace was slowly increasing and you were aware that the pleasure you were feeling was increasing too.

You and Daddy kissing so hard and so passionately, beads of sweat dripping from him onto you. His pace getting faster and faster, until he was fucking you at full pace.

The pace picked up so much that in a few moments he was pounding you hard. Your legs up high and wide around his waist, your moaning and panting as the full length of his cock ploughed in and out of sopping cunt like a machine. You came hard before you even realised what was happening. Your head was swimming. How long could this go on... How long could you feel like this... Such relentless pounding of your young schoolgirl pussy. You were going to cum again and Daddy said he was going to cum too. This made you ecstatically happy. You were desperate to take your Daddy's cum deep inside you. The pounding continued on as your Daddy spurted large gobs of cum inside your teenage pussy. As another orgams tore its way through your entire body. Your hips crashing against each other.

Then it calmed and he lay on top of you, as the receding waves of your orgasm began to slip away. He held you close for a few moments and you felt so warm and content and fulfilled and happy. Then Daddy slipped his cock out of you, his cum dripping out of your used pussy.

Daddy's leather seat was a mess, you noticed, as you sat up. A mixture of your cum and his cum pooling on the seat. You were totally unprepared when Daddy exclaimed that a good girl cleans up after herself and he grabbed you firmly by the hair and lowered your face to the seat. He told you to lick up every drop of the mess and that you better not miss a drop.

You felt a familiar flash of fear and arousal. Mixed with a flash of guilt and strong desire. You liked being a dirty whore, just as much as you liked being an innocent schoolgirl... And so you did as you were told, as you lowered your face to the pool of cum and, extending your tongue, started lapping at it. Licking it up like a little kitten lapping at milk. Swallowing the cooling mixture of you and your Daddy's cum.

What a dirty little girl you are, and this pleased you... And it pleased your "Daddy".