Daddy, It Doesn't Fit!

Story Info
Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.
13.5k words
4.46
1.95M
2.3k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

- Hello. This is my first story. Any comments at all would be great. Thanks. I hope you enjoy it. -


My name is Brad. I'm an average guy. I'm not a Greek god. I'm not even six feet tall. I'm a nobody. I work at a desk and I'm a push over. Always have been, especially when it comes to my daughter. Most fathers are. I take one look into my daughter's beautiful blue eyes and I give her whatever she wants, a new phone, a new computer, a new car, money to go shopping with her friends. It doesn't matter. It's the curse of a widowed father. But I didn't mind helping out my little girl, because that beautiful smile always makes it worthwhile. Everything was going fine, until Heather asked me for something I could never give her, my cock.

It all started one Sunday evening over dinner. Heather has been cooking since her mother passed away. She does everything around the house. That's just how we made it. I was exhausted at the time. It was the usual bullshit at work. I hated working on the weekends and Sunday was the worst. I think my daughter could tell because she offered to give me a shoulder massage.

"Daddy?" Heather said. "Do you want me to rub your shoulders?"

"I'm okay, cupcake."

"Okay," she said in her sweet little voice.

She sounded just like her mother; looked just like her too. Gorgeous, long red hair, beautiful c-cup breasts, perky, but I tried not to notice, and 5'5". She liked to show off her legs. She was always in shorts and barefoot. Her toenails were painted orange today. They matched her fingernails. The tank top she wore was too small for her, her naval bare. That's just how kids dressed these days.

"I have a favor to ask you," she said.

Money. Here it comes. It's always money. She's earned it though. She takes care of me, and I like to take care of her. "Sure, baby. How much cash do you need?"

She shook her head, her hair fanning over her shoulders, her lower lip between her teeth; those lips, her mother's lips, pink and full. Maybe I like to say she looks like her mother so I don't feel too guilty ogling her.

"What is it then?" I said.

"I need you to do something for me, something kind of big."

"I'm listening."

"I want you to watch a few videos."

"Videos? Sure. I'll watch a movie with you."

"No, not a movie. And the video's not the favor. I need you to watch the video so I can ask you the favor." She took out her iPhone, pressing a few things on the screen. "It's a video of my friend Kim."

I remembered Kim, of course. She practically grew up in my house with my daughter. She hadn't been coming around as much lately though. Usually, she and Heather were always going out to the mall or some other place.

"In the video, she does something kind of shocking, and, well, just watch, okay? There's two more videos after it, one with my friend Jenna, and another with Lori. Just keep watching."

I was confused at this point, but I said, "Sure," and my daughter handed me the phone. Meanwhile, she took the plates into the kitchen. I heard the sink turn on as I pressed play on the phone.

"My name is Kim," Kim said on the video, "and this is how you suck cock."

My eyes were huge as the video zoomed out, revealing Kim naked, her eighteen-year-old tits on full display, a pair of panties blocking her pussy. And then she reached for the cameraman's blue jeans, unzipping them, pulling out a young, rock-hard cock. It was nothing impressive, five and a half inches, but Kim opened her mouth and swallowed it whole.

"What the fuck?"

I glanced over my shoulder, looking for Heather. I could still hear the faucet. I turned back to the video. Kim was giving it her all now, deepthroating the cock, her black hair flying back and forth as her lips slid over the rod. The guy holding the camera was moaning, his one free hand grabbing Kim's head, pulling her to his shaft.

I could not believe it. Why was my daughter making me watch her friend suck some guy's cock? I didn't know what to do. Should I press stop, go say something? I just stared at the screen, my cock getting hard in my jeans as Kim gagged, pausing to catch her breath.

"You okay, babe?" the camera-man asked.

"Yeah," Kim responded.

She grabbed the shaft, stroking it back and forth as she went down for more. This guy could not last. The video was only four minutes, and he was ready to blow. He exploded in Kim's mouth. His cum ran over her chin, dripping on her perky tits. She grinned at the camera.

"That's how you suck cock!"

The video ended, only to start a new one in the playlist. Another of her friends, Jenna, was next, who I had seen plenty of times in a bikini next to my pool. She was topless now. She unzipped a pair of cargo pants and pulled out some guy's cock.

"I'm Jenna, and this is how you suck cock."

Here we go again! Jenna was not as experienced as Kim, but when the six-inch prick appeared, she began licking away at it. She was timid, but the cameraman, a young kid by the sound of him, did not seem to mind. He wanted more, shoving himself into her mouth. This video was only three minutes. He blew his load all over her face.

It wasn't over yet. The next video started. Lori was up, who I remembered playing on the jungle jim with Heather.

"I'm Lori, and I'll show you how to suck a cock."

"Fucking hell," I said out loud.

Lori dove on the cock, her blond locks bobbing on seven inches.

I couldn't take anymore. I turned off the phone and set it aside. I must have been in the Twilight Zone. Kids don't know what that is, but it's a show where nothing makes sense! I grew up with things making sense. Now my daughter, my little girl, just showed me a porno, a porno starring her friends. I felt like grounding her, but I'd never grounded her before. There was the first time for everything. I climbed up, stomping into the kitchen.

"Heather, what the hell was that?"

She turned off the faucet and turned around. Water was splashed on her little tank top, her skin visible underneath.

"I guess you watched it all."

"Why did you show me that? I don't even know what to say to you."

"I need to talk to you about it."

"Talk to me? I have half a mind to ground you, you know? I'm your father. You don't show me that sort of thing. You may be eighteen, young lady, but you're still my daughter, and while you live here, you shouldn't be watching porn movies. Or at least not giving them to me to watch."

"Daddy, it wasn't porn," she said with a frown.

"What the hell do you call it?"

"A dare."

"A what?"

She left the kitchen. I had to follow. She took up a seat on the living room couch. "Okay, remember when I got my first period?"

I was still standing. I couldn't sit. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Remember, I was crying, and I told you I was bleeding, and you explained to me that girls get periods, and you took me to the store and bought me pads and told me I'd be okay in a few days. And you said if I ever needed to talk to you about anything, I could. And then when I had my first kiss, I told you all about it too."

"What's your point?"

"I'm going to tell you some things now, things I've been doing."

"Heather, I don't want to hear about your sex life. You're eighteen. What you do outside this house is your business."

"But you said I could tell you anything."

I sat down. This was getting out of control. "Yes, but I didn't expect you to hand me a sex tape one day."

"Just listen, please. See, my friends made a dare. They were all gloating, say they could suck cock better than one another, and to prove it, they made videos. And, well, I made the dare too."

"That's what this is about? Why would you want to show me that?"

"I'm getting to it. See, I've been lying to my friends. They all think I'm dating a college guy. I told them I was dating someone because, well, because I'm sort of scared of sex."

"What?"

"I'm a virgin."

I was surprised. "You're a virgin? But you've been on so many dates."

"Have you seen me on any dates in the last six months?"

"I just assumed when you were going out that's where you were going."

"Well, you assumed wrong. Anyway, I didn't want them to know I was a virgin, so I just told them I was with a college guy and I had sex all the time."

"Why did you lie?"

"Daddy, it's the last year of high school. You can't tell your friends you're a virgin. They'll just make fun of you."

"What does this have to do with me?"

"Like I was saying, they were all bragging they were good at sucking cock. So I said I was the best."

"Jesus," I mumbled.

"What was I supposed to say, admit I've never touched one?"

I rubbed my forehead. "I'm not sure where you're going with this, Heather."

"All three of my friends have made their tapes. It's my turn now. It's Sunday. School is tomorrow. I have until then to make my video."

"You're going to make a sex tape? Are you serious?"

"I have to. It's my turn to do the dare."

"Heather, just tell your friends the truth."

"I can't. If I did that, I'd be a joke. They'd tell everyone in the whole school, and I'd be the biggest loser ever."

"Who cares what those kids think? You're going to college next year."

"Community college. A lot of them will be there. I'll be the virgin loser."

"So, what are you going to do? Go find some guy tonight you don't even know and ask him if you can, can..." I couldn't even say it. "I raised you better than that. It's one thing if you're dating someone, but not like this."

"Well, I'm not dating a boy, so I have to find someone else to help me. That's why I showed you the videos."

I was not getting it. Looking back, I'm surprised I didn't put it together sooner. But what father would? "What are you talking about?"

She held her breath before she spoke. "I told you I needed a favor. I was wondering if...if you'd pretend to be my boyfriend on camera, and if you'd let me suck your cock."

I jumped out of my seat. I swear I hung in the air for a good ten seconds. "What the hell? I'm your father!"

Heather's head was done. "I know. I'm so embarrassed even asking. But I don't have anyone else I can ask. Can I suck your cock, please?"

"I, I, I don't even know say to you. Of course, you can't! Are you crazy? Jesus, Heather, I can't even believe you'd ask me. This is insane."

"Daddy, please," she said, standing up, putting her hands on my shoulders. I didn't even want to be touched by her. "Please," she repeated. "I need your help. I'm just asking you to let me do it this once, just on camera."

"Heather, do you realize what you are asking? My thing would be in your mouth."

"It's only a blow job, and just until you cum."

"Don't use that word," I said. "I can't even believe I'm having this conversation. I'm in the fucking Twilight Zone!"

"The what zone?" See, I told you kids didn't know what that meant.

"Heather, I can't do that. I shouldn't even be talking to you about this."

"I know how it sounds," she said sadly, her lips pouting. "But if I don't do it, I'm going to be a joke at school. Please, just let me suck your cock for a few minutes, just enough to show them I did it."

"The answer is absolutely not. I don't want to talk about this anymore. I'm so disappointed in you."

I hate seeing my daughter cry. I saw it when her mother died, and I swore it was going to be the last time. But when those tears streamed down her face, it felt like she had punched me in the gut. She ran off, her red hair chasing her. Her door slammed in the distance. I sank down into the chair, milling over what my daughter had said.

I tell you what though, when your daughter asks you to suck your cock, it gets you thinking, thinking about what it would feel like. I tried not to imagine it, seeing those pink lips of hers wrapped around my shaft, listening to her gagging throat. It was making me hard though. I folded my legs as I sat there, crushing my cock between my thighs, punishing it for getting hard thinking about my daughter, thinking about grabbing that beautiful red hair of hers and pulling her down on my shaft.

And, fuck, she was a virgin. And she'd never even sucked a cock before. There's no doubt an experienced cock sucker is the best, but a newbie cocksucker is unforgettable. I'd broken-in a few in my high school days. My wife though, she'd been a slut. She could suck cock like a champ. That's why I married her.

God, and now our daughter, who looked so much like her, wanted to suck my cock. I hadn't had sex in years. I didn't want to expose my daughter to it, taking women home, fucking them while she was in the next room. Jesus, I'd never thought my daughter would be my next score.

"Only a blow job," I muttered. "Just until you cum. She's out of her mind."

Fuck, my cock was hard now. I turned on the TV to ESPN. I didn't care who was playing or what the sport was. I needed to something to distract me.

Oh, fuck, it was the sports illustrated swim suit special! Girls were running around on the beach with photographers snapping pictures! God hated me.

"Fucking hell."

I turned off the TV, moving to the bathroom. I stood in front of the toilet, unzipped my pants, reached in, and pulled out eleven inches of thick cock. It was standing straight up, the helmet red and angry at my mistreatment of it. I ran my hand along the shaft. I felt guilty even doing this, thinking about my daughter's mouth sliding over my cock. How the hell had this happened? I came home tonight from work to relax. Now, I was in the bathroom, jerking off after my daughter asked to suck my cock.

She wouldn't even know what to do with this much cock anyway, little virgin girl, trying to lick it, asking me how it was going to fit into her mouth. I started thinking about her pussy next. I couldn't help it, I swear. She must be so tight. It'd probably hurt both of us going in.

I remembered a year ago, she came home at 5:00 a.m., stinking of booze. She was drunk as hell as I got her into bed, still dressed. She'd been wearing a skirt and I caught a glimpse of her panties. There had been blood on the crotch. I thought that was the night she'd had her cherry popped. I guess she was just on her period.

Even now, I could see my cock sliding between those tight, pink lips, strangling my cock, watching those big blue eyes of hers open and close as she got penetrated.

"Fuck," I whispered. "Get it together. She's your daughter."

I stopped jerking off. I was not going to cum to the thought of my child. I refused to. I'm stronger than that. I took a cold shower. And it helped. If you need to stop fantasizing about fucking your eighteen year old daughter, take a cold shower. The cold water will deflate your cock like you're in a monastery.

In my room, I redressed in sweat pants and a white t-shirt, staring at myself in the mirror. I had to talk to my daughter, sort this out. She had to know I wasn't angry with her, just disturbed. She was just caught between a rock and a hard cock, but it was not going to be my cock that did the job.

"Cupcake?" I said as I opened her door.

She was on her bed, her face in her pillow. "Leave me alone."

"Baby, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Why?" she said. "So you can tell me how disappointed you are and that I'm gross?"

I came in and sat on the edge of the bed and put my hand on her shoulder, but she shrugged it away.

"Baby, you have to understand, you hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm sorry I said was disappointed in you." See, I told you I'm a push over.

"But you are."

"Look, when I was a teenager, I'll be honest, my friends and I had competitions like this too. We'd pick out girls, see who could bang her first. I get where you're coming from."

Heather turned around. "Really?"

"Yes," I said. It was not easy to talk about sex with my daughter, but I tried. "I once slept with a girl and she slept with all my friends...on different days, that is. And she did it because we wanted her to tell us which of us was the best. I can understand that this dare between you and your friends---"

"Who won the competition?"

"Huh?"

"Who did the girl say was the best?"

"Honey, that's not important. The point is---"

"Just tell me," she said. "If you understand what I'm going through, tell me."

"I won, but that's not the point."

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why'd you win?"

I shook my head. My daughter was far too inquisitive. "I guess she liked my...size."

"Oh."

"Anyway, I---"

"What does size have to do with it?" Heather asked.

"Heather, can we talk about you, not me?"

"I'm just curious."

"Look, men come in different sizes. Even the guys on your video were different sizes."

"Yours is different than theirs?"

"Everyone's different. The point is, I understand the pressure you feel. And I understand you felt like you had no one to turn to but me, so I'm not mad at you, okay?"

"Really?" she said, her eyes big, her lips pouty.

"Yes, really."

"Does that mean you'll help me?"

"No," I said quickly. "I'm just telling you I'm not angry."

"But why won't you help me?" she said, returning to her pouting.

"Baby, you have to realize what you're asking me. Fathers and daughters don't do that. It's immoral."

"I'm not asking to do it a lot, just this once," she said. "And it's only for a few minutes. I'll do it like my friends did, put it in my mouth, suck on it, and then we'll be done."

"Honey..."

"Give me your hand," she said.

"What?"

"Give it to me," she said, taking it. She brought it up to her mouth and before I could even argue, she began sucking my index finger.

"Honey!" I tried to pull away but she held tight, her tongue licking along its length, her teeth grazing my nail, her lips tight around it. I yanked it out of her mouth. "Baby, enough."

"See?" she said. "What's the difference if I suck your finger or suck your cock? It's just part of your body, right?"

"There's a huge difference, and I don't want you sucking my finger or my cock, er, penis, er, thing. I don't want you sucking anything."

"Why not?" she said. "What's so wrong about it?"

"It's incest."

"It's not sex, Daddy. It's not in my pussy."

"Please, baby, don't use those words."

"Why? What do you want me to call it?"

"I don't care what you call it. That doesn't matter. I just can't do it. I can't put it in your mouth. Fathers aren't allowed to do that."

"But I need you to, Daddy. I'm only asking for a few minutes. What's wrong with that? Why can't I put my father's cock in my mouth for three minutes and record it? No one will know it's you. You'll be holding the camera, so no one will see your face. They'll only see you from the waist down and I'll tell them you're my college boyfriend. And then we'll be done."

"Sweetie, I've got a better idea."

"What?" she said.

"Why don't you tell your friends on Monday that you had a big fight with your boyfriend and he broke up with you? Then, they won't expect the tape."

"I can't tell them that. I told them yesterday on the phone I already recorded it."

"Tell them you lost it."

"They'll know I'm lying. Daddy, please. I'm begging. Just let me put your cock in my mouth for three minutes. Only three. You can take it out afterward. You don't even have to cum if you don't want to. I'll say I swallowed it or something."

"Jesus, Heather, I can't believe you even want to do this. Aren't you grossed out by the idea of sucking my cock?"

"Not really. I'd be more grossed out sucking some random guy's cock than yours. And I love you, Daddy. You've always taken care of me. I really thought you might even like the idea. I thought boys liked getting blow jobs. I thought it might be nice if you were my first one."

"Good Lord," I said. "Okay, look. Here's the bottom line. I can't let you do it. It's wrong."