Daddy, It Doesn't Go In There!

Story Info
Daughter asks Daddy to perform in another sex-tape dare.
12.4k words
4.44
544.5k
570
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- This is a sequel to "Daddy, It Doesn't Fit!" I wrote it solely for the fans who e-mailed me and requested it. I hope it lives up to your expectations. A special thank you goes out to mila_22 who edited this piece and helped me with some of the story concepts. Enjoy. -

I sighed. There was no point arguing with her. "I'll get the lube."

"Just like that?" Heather said. "You're not even going to put up a fight?"

"Did you want me to put up a fight?"

"Yes! You can at least act like you don't wanna put your dick up my butt."

"Jesus, I can't win with you," I complained. "Look, cupcake, I just wanna be a good father. I messed up once. I was horny, I was weak, and I'm sorry. If making another video will earn your forgiveness, then, yes, I'll make it. I just want my daughter back."

Heather gave me a sad smile. "Thanks, daddy. I guess I have been giving you a hard time lately, huh?"

"It's okay, cupcake. I deserved it."

"You did, but you also made me the most popular girl in school, so maybe we're even."

"I take it the sex video went over well then?"

"Sort of. Everyone wanted to see the actual penetration, but...the after show didn't air."

"This one will."

"No," she said. "They're not going to see the anal penetration either. Ground rules: you can't actually put your dick in my butt. It's way too big, and you'd probably put me in the hospital."

"So we're pretending again?"

"Yes," Heather said with a nod. "But you can't go crazy-horny like last time and fuck me either."

"I give you my word; I will behave this time," I said, holding up my hand.

"Thank you," she said. "If you need to cum afterward, I'll rub your cock, or even suck you off if you want, okay?"

"Wow. Okay, fair enough."

"And, um, second rule, this one is kinda big," she said, biting her lip. "People want to see you in the video."

"Excuse me? Heather, they'll recognize me."

"Yeah, I told them no way would you show your face, but they want to see the rest of you. Some people actually thought your cock was a dildo, so I have to show them it's real. I was thinking you could wear a ski-mask or something."

"Good lord," I said, running a hand through my hair.

"There's one more small, slight, tiny, little issue," she said.

"I'm listening," I said, reclining in my chair.

"We need someone else to film it."

"Christ, Heather. Are we just making porno movies now?"

"I talked to Jenna. She's seen all the videos, and I told her they were all staged. She said she'd shoot the new one for me."

"Are you serious? Of all people, you pulled sweet little Jenna into this?"

"She's my best friend, and she hangs out with everyone I hang out with. Of course, she's in this."

"Great," I said, shaking my head. I thought back to all the times I had let Jenna sleep over my house with my daughter. You never know the hand life is going to deal you, but you don't imagine having simulated sex with your daughter while her friend records it. "And does she know it's your father's cock in the other videos?"

"Of course not. I'm not crazy. I told her you're just a friend. Believe me, she understands. She's getting the same pressure I got when I made my first video."

"She hasn't made a video yet?"

"No, but she wants to, like, really bad. But Jenna's not the prettiest girl in school, and boys never ask her out, so everyone's been teasing her. Which is why, um, I told her if she filmed us, I'd let her suck your cock."

"Fuck, that's it," I said, standing up. I went to the living room, sat on the sofa, and turned on the TV. Heather came in after me.

"Was it too much?"

"Too much? No, no. First, you want me to pretend to fuck you in the ass, and then afterward, you want me to let your friend suck my dick. Does any of this seem normal to you, Heather?"

"Daddy, look, I'm in way too deep now. I can't quit. Being popular is so hard, but this will put me over the top. Do you want to see my friend Kim's anal video? It was amazing. She had a cameraman and lighting, daddy, lighting! I have to top her!"

"Whatever happened to wanting the coolest clothes in school? Wouldn't you rather have those five hundred dollar boots at the mall than have me fuck you in the ass and let your best friend blow me?"

"Daddy, sex tapes are the new cool clothes! Please, I need this. It'll take one hour of your time. And it's fake anal. Then Jenna will suck your cock for a few minutes, I'll film it, and you can go back to the baseball game. What's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal?" I said loudly.

"Hey, you know what?" she said, folding her arms. "You took my virginity, so the least you can do is give me something back in return."

"That was an accident."

"Yeah, the dozen times you pulled your cock out of me only to shove it right back in were all accidents."

I sighed. "Fine. You always get your way, don't you?"

She came over and sat beside me, putting her hand on my knee. "Thank you, daddy. I know this hasn't been easy on you. I think this will be the last one though, really."

"It had better be. When do you want to do this?"

"Actually, it has to be tonight. I already told Jenna. I've just been scared to ask you. Let me call her and have her come over."

"Great. I'll go shower and find my ski-mask. Fucking unbelievable."

I left Heather and went to take a shower. This was really getting out of hand now. It was bad enough when Heather was making me perform for her, but now she was bringing her friends over? Was I going to have to fuck the whole cheerleading squad next? I really needed to grow a spine and tell my daughter no.

Still, I couldn't get the memory of fucking Heather's unbelievably tight pussy out of my mind. I was looking forward to more, rubbing my cock against her ass, prodding her hole. I might even fuck her pussy again. No, I couldn't do that. She'd never let me, and I didn't want to hurt her like last time. I wanted to be a good father, deserving of my daughter's love.

Out of the shower and into my room, I stared into my open closet. Hmm, what does one wear to a sex video? It's a hard wardrobe decision. It's not like what do I wear to the corner-store.

"This is ridiculous," I muttered.

My door suddenly opened. I spun around, my long flaccid cock flying after me. Heather was there.

"Oh! Um, sorry. I thought you were dressed."

"Jesus, Heather!" I said, covering my dick with my hands.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before," she said, looking down at my cock; it was far too long to be hidden by my hands. "Are you almost ready? Jenna's gonna be here in five minutes."

"Yeah, I'll be ready."

"Okay. Just stay in here. I'll get everything set up and come get you."

"Fine."

"Okay." She smiled at me. "Thanks again, daddy."

"Yeah," I said.

"Oh, by the way, your name is Danny, okay?"

"Cute choice."

"And my daddy is out drinking with his friends from work."

"That actually sounds better than what's about to happen."

She smirked at me. "You know you'll like it. I'll knock when it's time."

"Fine."

She left. I dressed in blue jeans, not bothering to wear underwear, socks, or a shirt. What was the point? I did find my ski-mask though. I slid it on and looked at myself in the tall mirror.

"Great, I look like I'm going to rob a bank...and then fuck the teller. What the hell."

I sat down on the edge of my bed, lifting the ski-mask, rubbing my face. I could hear the front door in the house open, as well as the voices. I was getting nervous. Hell, I knew Jenna's father. He was a good man, a hard worker, loved his family, and I was going to let his little girl suck my cock? Didn't my daughter understand what she was asking me to do? Maybe it wasn't too late to say no. Maybe I could get out of this...somehow.

Knock, knock.

I sighed, standing up, securing the ski-mask over my face, opening the door. My daughter was there. She had changed. She was wearing a sundress, white with a yellow flower pattern. The dress ended at her thighs. She had no bra on, her c-cup tits heavy. The outline of her pink nipples was plain to see. Her red hair was down, fanning around her face, her bangs in her blue eyes.

"Nice dress," I said.

"Thanks. Great mask...Danny. Ready?"

"I guess."

"Let's go."

I followed Heather out into the hall and into her room. As I stepped through, Jenna looked up at me, and I looked back. She was shorter than my daughter, just five feet and very petite. Her breasts were an A-cup; she was also a brunette. She had freckles on her face and braces on her teeth, as well as big black-rimmed glasses. She was dressed in jeans and a white cami, under which she wore a tank top and a bra with a strap that was falling off her shoulder.

"Danny," Heather said, "meet Jenna. Jenna, Danny."

Jenna looked very nervous but she held out her hand. I shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Jenna," I said in a gruff Batman-voice.

"Um, nice to meet you too...sir."

She was staring directly at me, her eyes narrow. Fuck, I think she recognized me. Well, no surprise there. She had grown up around me. I knew this wasn't going to work. And now she was going to blab to everyone that I had fucked my daughter. Or was I just being paranoid?

"Everyone ready?" Heather said.

"Um, yeah, I guess," Jenna said.

"Yeah." I folded my arms across my bare chest. I felt very awkward now. Glancing around the room did not put me at ease. Jenna had brought film equipment. There was a hand-held camera on the desk. Several of the living-room lamps were now in Heather's room to brighten the stage.

"So, okay," Heather said, putting her hands together, grinning, "where do we start?"

I shrugged. "Just tell me where to stick it."

"Okay. Jenna's gonna go first, cause, you know, you'll be putting your cock against my butt, so she's not exactly gonna wanna put it in her mouth after that."

I rubbed my face over my ski-mask. How did I get into this mess? "Yeah, okay."

"Oh, and I told her you just showered, so your cock is clean."

I glanced at Jenna. Her whole face was bright red and her eyes were down.

"Yeah," I said.

"Great," Heather said. "So, Jenna, have a seat on the bed." She picked up the camera. Jenna obeyed Heather's direction, sitting on the edge of the bed, wiping her sweaty palms on her knees. She looked up.

"Before we start, can I see it?"

"Sure you can!" my daughter answered for me. "Sorry, I totally forgot this is sort of your first experience. I've been in your shoes, so I know what it's like. Danny, can you show her?"

Heather sat on the bed next to Jenna and both of them were looking at me. I stepped forward, coming closer. I unzipped my blue jeans, slid my hand inside, and with no underwear in the way, I wrapped my hand around my soft cock and pulled it out into the open. It hung down heavily.

"Oh, my god," Jenna said with stars in her eyes.

"It's not even hard yet," Heather said. "Wait till you see it get big. It's gigantic. Touch it."

"N-no, that's okay."

"Jenna, you're gonna have to touch it eventually," Heather said.

"Heather," I said, "if she doesn't want to touch it, she doesn't have to. Jenna, you know you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

Jenna looked up at me. "I know, um, sir. But all my friends are doing it, and if I make a video with you, everyone will think I'm as cool as Heather."

I sighed. Kids these days. "All right."

"Here, Jenna, watch," Heather said. She reached out and grabbed my cock. I flinched, but my daughter grinned at me like it was perfectly normal to grab her father's dick. How did this ever become commonplace? She gave it a tug and I gave a sigh. Damn, it did feel good. "See? It's already getting harder."

"Yeah," Jenna whispered, watching my daughter's hand slide up and down my growing shaft. I could feel my cock pulsing as Heather's warm little hand brought it to life. I was still so out of practice, any attention made me hard. Soon, it was growing longer and longer, standing straight ahead, all eleven inches of it.

"Wow," Jenna whispered. "It's so much bigger than in the video."

"I know," Heather said. "I told you, it's not going to be easy to suck on. Just be lucky you don't have to fuck it."

"You didn't have to fuck it either though, right?" Jenna said.

Heather glanced at me, giving a glare. "No, of course not. I'm sure if Danny put his cock in my pussy, he'd kill me. I sure hope he doesn't accidently do something like that, ever."

I sighed. "Yeah."

"Here, Jenna," Heather said. "You stroke it now."

"I don't know."

"Jenna, you gotta do it. You're going to be sucking on it in a minute. Do you want to do this or not?"

"I do..." Jenna said.

"Then touch it. Don't be such a pussy."

Jenna reached up, her hand timidly touching the shaft of my cock, her fingers following the throbbing vein along its length. She pet it like it was an obedient dog. Heather laughed at her.

"Wrap your hand around it."

"Okay," Jenna said, closing her fist around the shaft of my cock. Her fingers did not quite touch. "Wow. It's so big."

"Yeah," Heather said. "Touch the head and stuff. He likes that."

Jenna did as she was told, sliding her hand up to the crown, stroking the head, right along the slit. My eyes closed for a moment. My daughter was right. I did like that.

"Shit," I mumbled.

"See?" Heather said. "Now you gotta lick it."

"Already? We're not even filming yet."

"I know, but you gotta get used to it beforehand. Trust me. Just give it a kiss and lick it."

"I don't know how."

Heather rolled her eyes. "Here, watch me."

She took hold of the shaft in her hand. Jenna moved out of the way as my daughter leaned forward. I watched her little pink tongue come out of her mouth and give the head of my cock a long, slow lick. I felt everything, the coarseness of her tongue, the wetness of her saliva, the heat of her breath. It made me shake. Then she gave the crown a kiss.

"See? Now you try," Heather said to Jenna.

"Okay, I can do that," Jenna said, leaning forward. My daughter held the cock steady for Jeanna as she gave the tip of my crown a little peck. She pulled away and giggled. "I kissed it."

"Yup. Now lick it."

"Okay," Jenna said. Her tongue came out of her mouth from between her braces, licking over her lips before she came closer. She glanced up at me, as if to make sure I was okay with her licking my cock, and then she gave the head a quick lick. I felt a pulse of pleasure shoot down my shaft and I exhaled again. Fuck, I liked this.

"See? Piece of cake," Heather said. "Now you gotta suck on it."

Jenna gulped, pushing her glasses up her nose. "Heather, I dunno. It's so much bigger than I thought it'd be."

"And you're gonna be so much more popular than you thought you'd be on Monday, trust me. All the boys will be asking you out to prom when they see you're an expert cock sucker."

Jenna sighed. "Okay. What do I do?"

"Watch me." Heather looked up at me. "Danny, I'm gonna suck your cock so Jenna can see, okay?"

"Yeah."

"Don't try to force it into my mouth, okay?" she said sternly.

I rolled my eyes. "Just suck it, Heather."

"Okay," she said. "Here it goes."

My daughter opened her mouth nice and wide, her jaw stretching, and then I felt the moistness of her lips close around the head of my cock. I was in heaven. Heather's tongue was on the underside of my crown as she began sucking, her cheeks caving in as she tugged on it with her mouth.

I reached out to her, stroking the side of her face. Fuck, it felt so good. I wanted in deeper. Yes, I know she told me not to, but come on! All she had was the head of my cock in her mouth. She could take more than that. I was doing her a big favor. She could take a big cock in exchange.

I pushed forward, my cock spearing into her mouth, the head grinding along the length of her tongue, her teeth scraping the sensitive crown. Heather immediately jerked away, coughing. "Danny!"

"What?" I said.

She glared at me and then looked at Jenna. "You gotta be careful with him. He likes to shove his cock deep in your mouth while you're sucking on it."

"Oh," Jenna whispered, looking up at me.

I felt a little guilty at Jenna's judgmental eyes. "Look, let's just get on with it, okay?"

"Okay," Heather said. "Jenna, are you ready?"

"I guess."

"Great," Heather said, picking up the camera and flipping open the side door. "Ready, and...action."

Jenna looked at the camera. "Um, hi, I'm Jenna, and today I am going to borrow Heather's boyfriend and suck on his, um, his penis."

She looked at my cock and then up at me. She wrapped her hand around the shaft, stretching her neck to bring her little mouth toward it. She kissed the crown again. My daughter was grinning behind the camera. I think she was actually enjoying this.

"Lick it," she whispered, pointing at my cock.

Jenna slowly stuck out her tongue and licked the tip. She kept licking, lapping at it like it was a melting ice cream cone. It did feel good. I could see her saliva sticking to it, making the head wet and glossy.

"Now put it in your mouth," Heather whispered, miming opening her mouth and closing it.

Jenna took a deep breath, opened her mouth nice and wide, and slowly closed her lips on the tip of my cock. I groaned from the heat on my sensitive head. She didn't even have the entire thing between her lips, but she had enough to use her tongue. I felt her licking at it while she began sucking.

I reached down for her, stroking her hair. Heather looked at me, giving me a warning glare. I needed more though. Maybe Jenna was a newbie, but she was sucking on a man's cock, and I needed to get into her mouth. Still, she was my daughter's best friend.

"Jenna," I said, "take it deeper into your mouth."

Jenna looked up, a little surprised I was telling her what to do. She seemed to glance at my daughter. Heather gave her a thumb's up. Then Jenna slipped her lips down my cock and began taking it deeper into her mouth, inch by wonderful inch. I groaned, my hand sliding around to the back of her head. And then I pulled her toward me, my long fat cock forcing her lips down my shaft, the tip hitting the back of her throat. She pulled away from me, gagging and coughing. Tears were in her eyes as she wiped her mouth. She looked up at me. "Careful."

"Danny," Heather hissed.

"Shh," I mumbled.

I reached for Jenna again, taking the back of her head, drawing her toward my cock. She obediently opened her mouth and slipped her lips down my shaft. I felt her tongue run along the underside. I slowly withdrew and pushed back in, not too deep. I didn't want to gag the girl. Her nervous eyes kept looking up at me, and her jaw kept adjusting to hold my size in her mouth. I needed more. I thrust my cock deeper.

She pulled away again, coughing. "Please, not so deep, sir," she mumbled, glancing at the camera.

"Come on," I whispered, holding the side of her head, nudging her toward my dick. I wanted back in her warm mouth and I wanted in now.

"My jaw hurts," she whispered.

"Okay, pause," Heather said, lowering the camera. "Danny, it's her first time. You can't be rough with her."

"Why don't you teach her, Heather?" I said, my other hand reaching for Heather. I took her by the back of the head and pulled her in.

"W-wait!" she said, but I forced my cock to her lips. She mumbled something as my cock invaded her mouth.

"Fuck, yes," I said, holding the back of her head. I felt her grumble as she began licking and sucking on my cock. I began pumping in and out of her mouth again, trying not to go to deep. I glanced at Jenna. "Are you watching, Jenna?"

"Yes, sir," she said softly, nodding. "She can't go very deep either."

"You both need to learn how to control your gag reflex," I said. "Watch."

I pulled Heather toward me, forcing myself down her throat for an instant. Heather yanked her mouth off my cock and coughed.