Daddy, It Doesn't Go In There!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Dad-Danny! Be careful. I don't know how to deepthroat, okay?"

"Just suck," I said. "Come on, you girls are getting me worked up."

"Jenna, you take a turn. That really hurt my throat," Heather said, rubbing her neck.

"Okay," Jenna said.

My daughter started recording again as Jenna leaned forward, opening her mouth and taking my cock in. She held my shaft with two hands now, gripping it tight so I couldn't force myself into her throat. Smart girl. I stroked the side of her head and then started pumping my cock forward, forcing her hands to bump against her nose each time I shoved my cock in.

"Yes," I mumbled.

I became more aggressive, taking hold of Jenna on both sides of her head, holding her firm as I started humping her face, driving my cock in and out of her mouth. She made the mistake of trying to adjust her grip on my shaft, and with nothing to stop me, I rammed my cock right down her throat. I felt her throat contract and she gagged. She tried to pull away, but I held her in place. She began to struggle and I pulled my cock back, just enough to let her cough, and then I rammed forward.

"Danny!" Heather hissed, lowering the camera. "Stop it, you're hurting her!"

"She's fine," I mumbled, shoving my cock back into her mouth, feeling her throat. Jenna was grabbing my hips, trying to push me back as my cock invaded her throat. She was coughing and gagging as she choked on my fat dick.

"Danny, stop!" Heather said, grabbing my cock. "It doesn't fit in her throat like that!"

Heather bent my cock up, scraping it along Jenna's braces as she pulled it out of her mouth. Jenna gasped like she had just been underwater. I let her go and she turned around, bending over and holding her stomach as she coughed.

"Shit..." I mumbled. "Uh, Jenna, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

She was still coughing, wiping her mouth. She looked up at me with tears in my eyes. "It-it's okay, sir. I couldn't breathe though. You can't put it in my throat like that. Didn't you see I was gagging?"

"Yeah, I sort of realized at the last second there. Sorry about that."

Heather was glaring up at me. She stood up and whispered, "Don't be mean to her. She's my friend."

"I'm sorry, baby. You know how I get when I'm horny. I didn't mean to. Really, I'm better now."

"Just calm down and let her do the work, okay?" she whispered.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm sorry."

Heather crawled back on the bed, her hand on Jenna's back, rubbing in a circle. "You okay?"

Jenna nodded as she sat up, giving one last cough. "Yeah. It's just so big. I can't suck on it like that."

"I know, he's a total monster. Don't worry, normal boys aren't like him."

"Okay, I'm better now."

Heather held up the camera. "Ready to continue?"

"Um, actually, I think that's enough," Jenna said. "We have a few minutes recorded. That should be good, right?"

"Oh, okay, yeah. That's plenty," Heather said.

"Good," Jenna said, taking a deep breath, eyeing my cock again. "So let's just do the fake anal thing."

"Right, my turn," Heather said, taking a deep breath too. "Okay then." She handed Jenna the camera and looked up at me. "Ready for this?"

"It's just pretend, right?" I said.

She nodded. "Mostly."

Jenna stood up and came to my side. "Sir, if it's okay with you, I can shoot you rubbing your, your, you know, thing, up against her behind and then I'll pull the camera away and you can just sort of make it look like you're in her butt. Okay?"

"Yeah, I got it," I said.

"Okay." Jenna stepped back, getting Heather and me in the frame. "Um, action, I guess."

Heather looked at the camera. "Hi, I'm Heather, and today I am going to show you how to take a really big cock up your ass."

Heather reached down, grabbing the bottom of her sundress. She lifted it right up in one fluid motion. She was wearing nothing underneath, no panties, no bra, not even a necklace. She was naked before my eyes, and my eyes feasted. I had nearly forgotten how cute her bald pussy was, her clit poking out, her lips puffy and fat, so welcoming, her tits round with pink nipples, already as hard as my cock. I reached down, giving my shaft a stroke. Then I unbuttoned my pants, letting them drop. They'd just be in the way.

My daughter winked at me and then reached for the bedside table. There was a bottle of lube I had not even noticed. She held it up and faced the camera. "First, girls, lots of lube. You may only need a drop for your man, but for mine, I need the whole bottle." She squirted plenty into her hand and then rubbed them together. "Make sure you get it nice and warm before you rub it on your man's cock. Cold lube is bad for hard cocks."

Heather took my shaft in her hands and stroked downward. I groaned as her slippery hands coated my cock in clear fluid. She ran her hands back and forth, getting it plenty slick, taking extra time to rub around the head. Jenna moved in closer with the camera, zooming in on the way Heather worked her fingers over my crown.

"Really lube up the head, girls," Heather said. "This part is the part that's going to hurt the most when it goes into your ass."

I rolled my eyes. My daughter had no idea what she was talking about, but she was selling it like she did, and what did I care? The way she was stroking the lube into my cock nearly had me ready to cum.

"Heather, that's enough lube," I whispered.

"Hmm? Okay." She looked at the camera. "Next, girls, once your guy is lubed up, lube up yourself, and a little bit of practice never hurts."

My daughter bent all the way over, her face down in the mattress, her ass high in the air. I was looking straight down at her red, puffy pussy lips and her little puckered asshole. She reached around and began rubbing her fingers along her ass crack, her middle finger rubbing the hole.

"Gently insert one finger..." Heather said, her slippery middle finger slowly sliding into her ass. "Ohh, okay, whoa," she mumbled. "Ahem. See?"

Jenna's camera was practically inside my daughter's asshole as she filmed. I gave my cock a long stroke. I was getting very horny as I watched Heather lubing up her ass, rubbing the greasy jelly along her crack and sticking slippery fingers into her asshole. Fuck, I wanted to fuck her ass so hard. I didn't want to pretend. I wanted to fuck...but this was my daughter. I didn't want to hurt her.

"Okay, after you're all lubed up," Heather said, looking back at me, shaking her ass. "You ask your sexy boyfriend, 'Will you please fuck me nice and hard in the ass?'"

Oh, she had no idea what she was asking me. But this was pretend. What she was really saying was, "Please don't hurt me with your big fat cock, daddy." But I wasn't sure if I could hear her.

"Mmm, yes," I said.

I crawled on the bed behind her, standing on my knees, bringing my cock right up to her asshole. I took hold of the shaft and slapped her cheeks with it.

"Ooh," she said.

Jenna was right next to me, zooming in on my cock as I laid the length of it along Heather's ass crack. Heather shook her ass again, bouncing my cock around. I slapped her with it again, and then I slowly rubbed up and down, my shaft sandwiched between her meaty cheeks.

"Mmm, I can feel how much you wanna fuck me in the ass, Danny," Heather said, smiling back at me.

I grabbed her hips and then squeezed, pinching her ass cheeks together so they held my cock firm, and I slowly began to rub between them.

"Ooh, Danny," Heather cooed, giggling. "You're teasing me now."

Jenna was moving around us, getting the action from all angles. I could see the nervous excitement in her eyes though. I let go of my daughter's hips and took hold of my cock in one hand, her cheek in the other, peeling her ass apart so I could see her round little hole. How would I ever fit in there?

"Mmm, ready to fuck me in the ass with your huge cock, Danny?" she said, grinning back.

"Oh, yeah," I mumbled.

I put the head of my cock right up against her little asshole, rubbing against it, and slowly started to push. Her asshole began to open up as the tip penetrated her, the lube doing its job to welcome me into the depths of her bowels. Jenna started to pull the camera back, but Heather sat up and spun around, grabbing her ass.

"Ow! What the fuck?" she cried.

"What?" I said.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I was pretending," I said, glancing at Jenna, who had lowered the camera.

"Yeah, ow, you started to push into my butthole. You seriously started to open me up."

"Heather, I was trying to make it look authentic. I wasn't going to actually put it inside."

"Well, you were getting really close."

"You ruined the shot," I said. "Come on, I don't have all night for this. Face down, ass up. Let's do the stupid video."

She grimaced. "Okay."

"Where should I be?" Jenna asked.

Heather looked at her. "Just stay to my side. We'll pick up from there. Danny, keep your cock between my legs so it looks like you're in my butt, but don't try to put it in my butt, or my pussy either."

"I know already," I grumbled. "Action."

I put my cock down between Heather's legs, the shaft right up against her pussy lips. She glanced back at me, biting her lower lip. I started to rub back and forth, her labia opening up as my shaft passed.

"Mmm," she mumbled. Then she glanced at the camera as Jenna filmed. "Ow. Ow, it hurts so much. Ow, it's so deep in my ass. Ow. Girls, remember, leave anal to the professionals."

I rolled my eyes. It did feel good though, Heather's slippery cunt sliding along my cock. I wanted to fuck her so bad, to slide into her warm, wet pussy, fill her up with my big fat cock. Oh, god, the only thing that kept me from taking what I wanted was that I loved my daughter, and I didn't want to hurt her...again.

"Oh, I'm such an anal whore," Heather continued. "It hurts so much though, but I love how painful it is. Mmm, yeah, fuck my ass harder and faster."

"Um, Heather," Jenna said, lowering the camera.

"What?" Heather said. "Why are you stopping?"

"I can totally see his cock between your legs, like coming out on the other side. We're gonna have to reshoot this."

"Damn it," Heather said, climbing up, bending my cock as she crawled away.

"Ah, careful there!"

"Sorry," she said, jumping off the bed, taking the camera.

She replayed the recording as I stood by. My cock was harder than ever, watching my cute little daughter standing there naked nonchalantly, playing with the camera. I reached down, stroking my shaft. I wanted to fuck her. It's all I wanted. I couldn't get it out of my head. She was so close. If Jenna wasn't here, I would have taken her by now. But Jenna was here. She was watching me, looking at my cock, her cheeks red.

"This sucks," Heather said, looking up at me. "It looks so fake. I'm gonna be a joke in school tomorrow."

"Are we done now?" I said. "I want to take a shower and jerk off before your father gets home."

Heather put her hands on her hips. "Very funny."

"I've got an idea," Jenna said. "We can film it from in front of your face. He can do the between-the-legs motions, and no one will see his cock."

"Yeah, I like that idea," Heather said, nibbling on her thumb. "But it might still look fake."

"Hmm," Jenna said. "I guess there's no proof it's real anal. Why don't you just let him put it in your butt?"

"Are you crazy?" Heather said. "Look how big that thing is!"

"He could put it in once, so everyone can see it's real, then he can take it out, and I'll move the camera in front of you."

Heather looked up at me. "What do you think?"

I was still stroking my cock. Was I really going to get to fuck my daughter in the ass? "If that's what you want."

Heather gave me a pouty look. "How much is it gonna hurt?"

"It's not as bad as girls think. It feels like getting a flu shot. A quick needle prick, and once it's in, you'll hardly notice."

"Really?" Heather said, looking hopeful.

I smirked. "Yes," I said. Yes, I was lying. Yes, I was horny. And yes, I wanted to fuck my daughter in the ass. But didn't I deserve it? I was being a good sport here, letting her friend suck my cock, pretending to fuck her, letting her record it, giving her everything she wanted all the time. I deserved something in return, damn it. I did!

"Okay," my daughter said. "You'll just put it once and then take it right out, right?"

"Mmm-hmm," I said. "Come here, baby."

My daughter came to me. I kissed her forehead and then reached around, patting her butt.

"Face down, ass up."

Heather put her face down on the mattress, looking back at me. I took the lube, squirting some in my hand. I stroked it along my shaft, oiling it up a little more. It was so slick in my palm, but I'd need every drop to fit inside my daughter's little asshole. I knew she was going to scream the moment I penetrated her, and the thought of it made my cock throb in my excitement. I squirted some lube along her ass crack and began massaging it in with my fingers. Jenna was there with the camera, recording.

"Jenna, not this part," Heather said, her cheeks getting a little redder as my fingers caressed around her little asshole.

"We'll edit it all together later," Jenna said.

"Baby," I said, "I'm gonna slide a finger in, okay?"

"Okay," Heather said.

My middle finger circled the rim of her asshole and then gently nudged her opening. She tensed up as my finger slipped inside her ass.

"Ow, okay, wow, ahem, it's in," she said.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, your fingers are just bigger than mine, feels really uncomfortable."

"My cock will feel pretty much like that."

"Yeah, right!" she said. "Your cock is like a fist, not a finger."

"Relax, baby," I said, sliding my finger in and out of her ass. "The tenser you are, the worse it will hurt. Just close your eyes, think about something happy."

"Okay," Heather said, closing her eyes, inhaling and exhaling.

I pulled my finger out of her ass, wrapping my fist around my cock, getting a good grip on it. I brought it up to her crack, sliding the shaft between her cheeks. She clenched.

"Relax, baby," I repeated. "Reach one hand back, spread yourself open for me. It'll hurt less."

"Okay," she said, reaching one hand back, pulling her ass open. I could see her rosy little hole, pulsing and clenching and shaking.

"Baby, rub your clit with your other hand. It'll relax you."

"Okay," she said, reaching under, rubbing her slit, her fingers slipping between her pussy lips. "It's really embarrassing doing this in front of you."

"Shh, just keep your eyes closed and keep rubbing, and hold that ass open."

"Mmm-kay," she said, sighing. She was really starting to enjoy playing with her pussy, all while my cock rubbed up and down between her cheeks.

"Now, baby," I said, gently slapping her butt with my shaft, "once I start, I'm not going to stop until I'm in, okay? It's like pulling off a bandage, best to do it fast, understand?"

"Mmm-hmm," she mumbled, her fingers working her clit quicker.

"Good," I whispered.

I glanced at Jenna. Her camera was focused squarely on Heather's asshole, but her eyes were on my cock. I winked at her from behind my ski-mask. I put one hand on Heather's hip to hold her steady, my other hand holding my cock straight. I put the mushroom head up against Heather's little asshole, and then I pushed.

Heather screamed as I forced the head of my cock into her ass. Both of her hands flew up, forgetting all about the jobs they were doing, trying to push me away as I held her firmly by the hip. I leaned into her, grunting hard as I fed my cock into her slippery hole. It was so tight, clenching around my fat shaft, squeezing down, trying to push me out, but I was pushing in.

"Ow! Fuck!" Heather screamed. "Take it out! Daddy, stop, please, take it out! Daddy! Daddy! Please, stop!"

I growled, ramming my shaft into her little asshole, and Heather kept screaming. She was thrashing on the bed, trying to crawl away from my cock as it slipped into her. I grabbed her by the back of the neck and pinned her down, sinking my weight into her, my cock driving deep between her ass cheeks, filling up her hole.

"God!" she screamed. "Take it out, Daddy! Fuck, please!"

"Quiet!" I hissed. "It's in!"

"Out, out, out! Please! Daddy, it hurts so fucking much, please!"

I glanced at Jenna. She was still filming, but she was staring at me in shock. I yanked my stupid ski-mask off. "Keep filming her ass, Jenna. This is what she wants. And don't pretend like you didn't know it was me."

She gulped. "Yes, sir."

She looked at the camera, zooming in on my long rod spearing through Heather's hole. Heather was crying now, sobbing and whimpering under me with my pole stuck in her ass.

"Please, daddy," she sniveled. "It hurts!"

"Stop calling me daddy!" I hissed.

"Take it out," she whimpered.

"It's gonna be okay, baby," I whispered. "I'm gonna take care of you. Just stay quiet and let me fuck your ass for the camera."

I withdrew my cock and then thrust it forward. Heather screamed again. Reaching back, trying to grab me. I held her neck firmer. Her ass was heavenly, my cock throbbing in joy inside her.

"Just take it, baby," I said in a heavy voice.

"Maybe we should take a break, um, sir," Jenna whispered.

"Be quiet and keep recording," I said.

"Yes, sir," she said, paying attention to the camera, focusing on my fat cock as it kept my daughter's ass cheeks spread wide open. I withdrew again, making Heather whimper, and then pushed forward, making her groan and cry.

"No more," she said.

"A little more," I said, pulling back and thrusting in again, making her whine loud and long. "Fuck me, this feels good." I withdrew again and thrust forward.

"Ooww! Please! Not so hard."

"Just hang on baby. Bite down on the blanket."

My daughter listened to my direction, biting down on the blanket, her fingers coiling into fists around it. I pulled back and pounded my cock forward into her ass again, rocking her whole body. She gave a muffled cry of pain, her feet lifting up and falling limply as I sank all the way into her.

"Fuck, baby, your ass is amazing," I told her, slowly withdrawing and pumping back into her, trying to go slow for my daughter's sake.

She whimpered and mumbled something. She was getting quieter, which encouraged me to go harder and deeper and faster. I pulled back and rammed forward. She screamed out.

"Not so hard!"

"Shh," I said, pumping into her ass again, my cock throbbing.

"Take it out," she said again, sniveling. "You said you were just gonna put it in once."

"Mmm, you want me to take it out?"

"Yes!" she said, nodding.

I withdrew, pulling my long shaft almost all the way out of her ass, and then I shoved back in, making her scream.

"Ow! Ow, fuck!" she sniveled. "I knew you wouldn't. I knew you were lying. You just wanna fuck my ass with your big cock. You don't care about me."

"Mmm, you've played this game before, haven't you, baby?"

"You're a bad father," she whined.

"This is what you wanted, baby. Just think about how popular you'll be tomorrow."

"Ow, please, I can't take much more," she said, squirming under my grip.

"Hang on, baby. I need to cum. I gotta fuck hard and fast now, okay?"

"No, no, no, please no faster!"

I started pumping into her faster, pounding her hard, my long shaft vanishing all the way up into her asshole. She screamed as I went deep, pounding into her hard. She was thrashing again, her legs kicking, her fingers and teeth clenching the blankets while I fucked her ass with abandon.

"God, yes!" I said.

"God, no!" my daughter cried.

I had taken all I could. I groaned in pleasure as my cock throbbed and exploded inside her ass. I could feel my balls emptying all of their semen down my long shaft. Heather whimpered and whined as my cock throbbed inside her bowels. Finally, I slowed my thrusting, leaving my shaft buried in her as cum continued to ooze out of my dick.