Daddy, It Doesn't Go In There!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that was amazing," I mumbled.

"Take it out," she whimpered. "Please, I'm begging."

I pulled my cock out of her red, sore asshole, a stream of cum sticking between us before it snapped back and stuck to her thigh. More cum was already oozing out of her half-closed asshole. She rolled on her side, curling up, crying. Jenna moved the camera to her face.

"Stop filming me, Jenna!" Heather shouted. "Can't you see I'm in fucking agony!"

"Sorry," Jenna said, lowering the camera. "Um, it looked really good though, totally authentic."

"Ow, god," Heather said, reaching around, holding her butt. "It hurt so much."

"Like they say, cupcake," I said, putting my hands on my hips. "Pain is temporary. Film is forever."

"Jerk! Get out!" Heather said, throwing a pillow at me. "Just get out!"

I put up my arms in surrender. "Hey, I did what you asked me to do."

"Just leave me alone, you bastard!"

I sighed, leaving her room, closing the door behind me. I stayed outside and listened to the conversation on the other side.

"Are you okay?" Jenna asked. "Do you want me to get you anything?"

"Ow. Maybe an ice pack. It still hurts. It feels like he's still in my ass. I can't even sit up straight."

"Yeah, he looked like he was possessed, the way he was pounding your butt."

"Ouch," Heather said. "Sorry you had to see that. I guess you figured out he's my daddy."

"I kinda knew when I first saw him, but I didn't want to say anything."

Heather sighed. "Yeah. I didn't have a boyfriend to do my video, so I asked him. Stupid me, I thought I could trust him to take care of me. Can you believe he did that?"

"Well, you did ask him."

"He was supposed to put it in and take it out real quick. That wasn't quick."

"It looked horrible."

"It was."

"Do you wanna watch the recording? I think it's good."

"Really? Will it make everyone jealous?" Heather asked.

"Oh, yeah, it's way better than Kim's video."

"Then it was worth it," Heather said. "We're gonna make her look like an amateur tomorrow."

I shook my head, leaving my daughter alone, heading back to my room. I lay down. There was definitely something wrong with that girl. She was obsessed with being popular. And me, I was beginning to enjoy these little videos of hers, no matter how sick and twisted they were. Fucking her ass felt incredible. It put me to sleep with a smile on my face.

The following day when I came home from work, I found my daughter lying on the sofa. She was on her tummy, watching TV. She turned on her side to look at me.

"Hey."

"Hi, cupcake," I said, loosening my tie and sitting down in the armchair. "How was your day?"

"Miserable. My ass is so blown out, sitting at desks in school hurts now."

"About that, sweetie. I'm sorry it hurt so much."

"Whatever," she said, turning her eyes back to the TV.

"Still pissed off with me?" I asked.

"No, not really," she said.

"You're not?" I said cheerfully.

She shook her head, looking at me again. "I knew what I was getting into, and I knew you were lying. I knew it was gonna hurt. I kinda hoped you'd take it easy on me, but then I'm forgetting you're a sexual psychopath."

"I'm sorry, baby."

"It's okay. Jenna and I edited the video and passed it around. We had to cut out the parts where I was screaming daddy, and we had to blur your face in a couple spots. But it came out good. Everyone thought it was mega hot. I'm like a porn star now."

I scratched my head. "Geez. I didn't mean to turn my daughter into a porn star."

"Hey, you're a porn star now too," she said.

"I don't know about that," I said.

"No, you are. Our videos are even on the internet. Someone uploaded them to an amateur's site."

"Oh, Jesus Christ," I said, putting my face in my hand. "Well, I guess we're finally done with all this craziness at least."

"Almost..." she said, biting her lip.

"Excuse me?"

She sat up, cringing as she settled on her bottom. "Ow. Listen, the reason why I'm so willing to forgive you right now is because I have one more request."

"No, Heather, come on."

"This is the last one, I promise."

"Baby, you don't have any more holes to fuck."

She rolled her eyes. "Kim is still in this thing, and she's claiming the intercourse video was fake."

"Oh, fuck."

"No one believes her. I mean, everyone saw you fuck me in the ass, so there's no reason to think you didn't fuck my pussy, and technically you did anyway, just after we stopped shooting."

"Just get on with it."

"So Kim challenged me to a sex-off."

"A what-off? I don't even know what that is. What happened to dance-offs? That's what we did when I was a kid. There's something wrong with your generation."

"Just listen. So Kim is gonna broadcast live sex, and everyone is gonna watch it. And the dare is I have to do the same thing, live, at the same time, and whoever has the most viewers, wins."

"Wins what? Is there trophy for this thing, prize money? What is it, a gift card to the mall?"

"No, daddy. I win everyone's admiration. Kim will be number two, and I'll be number one. I'll be the coolest girl in school. I'll probably be prom queen."

"You really think these kids are going to admire you for fucking on camera? You know what they're saying behind your back, Heather? They're saying, 'Look at that girl in English class get fucked like a whore.'"

Heather pouted. "Daddy, this is the last time. Please. We've already come this far."

I ran a hand up the back of my neck. "Heather, if this is what you want, you know I'll do it. I can't say no to you, cupcake."

"Really?" she said with a smile.

"Really."

"Aw, Daddy," Heather said, climbing up and coming over. She sat in my lap, cringing. "Ow, my butt still hurts."

I rubbed her back. "So this last video, it's live? Jenna's gonna shoot it?"

"Actually, there's a few, um, tiny details."

"Okay?"

"First, you'll be filming again. It's just us."

"No big deal."

"Okay, second, it's whatever we want to do, as long as it's hot. But you'll have to, you know, really fuck me. I have to show penetration in my pussy."

I licked my lips. "Okay, if you want me to."

"Yeah, I thought you wouldn't mind that part too much. The third one is kinda big though."

"I'm listening."

"The dare is it has to be in...public."

"Come again?" I said, turning my head as if I had misheard her, and I really hoped I had.

"In public, daddy. Like, not here, somewhere else."

"Haha... Hell no."

"Daddy."

"No way, Heather. If we get caught in public, I go to jail."

"So would I."

"No, trust me. I'm the middle-age pervert fucking his daughter. You're the innocent 18-year-old who's just being abused. They'll put me under the prison."

"Daddy, we have to do it in public, somewhere where we could get caught. Do you wanna know where Kim's doing it? Inside a sporting goods store, in a tent! Yes! In the middle of the day!"

"Heather, I want you to take a few breaths," I said, rubbing her back as she sat in my lap. "I want you to think about letting this go. It's getting so far out of hand now."

"There's a baseball game this weekend, same time," Heather said.

"Oh, lord."

"We'll get nosebleed seats. The stadium is always empty. We can fuck up there, film it, have the baseball game going in the background. It's so perfect, all while she's stuck in some little tent."

"Heather, try to understand, this could send me to prison."

"It won't, daddy. You just have to film it, and we'll be very subtle. I'll sit in your lap, ride you a little," she said, squirming in my lap, trying to grind her sore ass down into my cock, "and you can cum, and then we'll watch the game and come home happy. Please, daddy, please, please, please."

"Heather, prison."

"You won't go. No one will ever catch us. I swear this will be the last time, and I swear if you do this for me, I'll forgive you for taking my virginity and hurting my butt, and I'll love you forever and ever."

"Heather..."

"And I'll let you fuck me whenever you want."

"What?" I said, my eyes spreading wide.

She nodded. "From now on, free sex. You can fuck me whenever you want, my pussy, I mean, not my ass."

I gulped. "Heather, we shouldn't even be doing this at all, let alone all the time."

"Come on, daddy. It's been fun, hasn't it? Even though it hurt like hell when you took my virginity, I kinda liked it. So maybe we can do it just for fun. What do you think?"

"Heather, it's wrong. Doing it once was one thing, but we can't just do it whenever we want. You're my daughter, not my wife."

"Daddy, relax," she said, rubbing my shoulders. "I'm not trying to be your wife. I just wanna experiment with you a little. I wanna learn how to deepthroat, I wanna learn how to fuck, and I wanna learn how to cum."

"Jesus, Heather. What happened to my little girl?"

"She grew up into a horny porn star. So what do you say, gonna make one last video in exchange for unlimited pussy?"

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Since when have I ever joked about fucking?"

I smirked at her. "I am going to fuck you morning, noon, and night, cupcake."

"Ooh, daddy, three times a day? Are you sure you're not too old for that?" she teased.

"Smart ass," I said, lifting up my knee and dropping her back down into my lap.

"Ow! Ow, daddy, careful of my sore bottom."

"Your pussy is gonna be sore next," I said.

She stood up from my lap. "We'll see...if you don't get arrested first."

"Very funny," I said.

The baseball game was Saturday afternoon. I felt nervous all week. My daughter seemed excited. This was all a game to her. She dressed in a schoolgirl outfit: a plaid mini skirt and a white blouse that was tied together under her firm breasts, showing her midriff. Her red hair was in pigtails, and she had applied a warm pink lipstick. I was wearing a baseball cap low to my brow, with big sunglasses, and an unshaven face. If I appeared on camera, I hoped no one would recognize me.

My daughter was skipping through the stadium, her backpack over her shoulders. "Oh, daddy, can I get a hotdog?"

"Yeah, sure," I said, handing her some cash. I waited off to the side as she got in line. I was surveying the people in the area. There were so many. I hoped there was less when we reached our seats.

"Got it," she said, holding up a hog dog, a bag of crackerjacks, and a soda. "Hold the crackerjacks."

I led the way to the stairs, climbing them one by one. The weight of what we were about to do was beginning to make me nauseous. When we reached the top of the stairs and entered the stadium seating, the ballpark far below, I was nearly having a panic attack.

"You okay, daddy?" Heather asked, taking a big bite of her hotdog. Mustard and ketchup were left on her lower lip. She licked them away.

"Aren't you nervous at all, Heather?" I whispered, glancing around as people passed us, taking their seats. The area was only half-vacant.

"Daddy, it's gonna be okay," she whispered back. "Come on."

I followed Heather to our seats. They were terrible for watching the game, good for fucking on camera, I guess, positioned at the rear wall near to the foul line, an awning above us, the sky open beyond. I sat down. My daughter jumped down next to me, grinning, taking another bite of her hot dog.

"They have yummy hot dogs," she said. "Almost as good as yours."

"Fuck," I said. "I can't believe you talked me into this."

"Daddy, you worry too much. No one's gonna notice us."

"Sure. I look like the Unabomber. Who would notice me?"

"The who-bomber?"

"Don't they teach history in high school?"

"They don't talk about bombers in history class, daddy. They talk about wars and Romans."

I reclined in the uncomfortable stadium seat, popping a crackerjack into my mouth. My daughter jumped to her feet, putting one hand over her heart.

"Daddy, the national anthem. Stand."

I stood, but I did not take off my baseball hat or my glasses. Instead, I glanced around. The closest people to us were a father and son several rows down, right at the rail. The son was probably my daughter's age. There were a few other people scattered in the next section that I wasn't too worried about. They were busy laughing and drinking beer. However, there was a police officer stationed in front of the stairwell who kept glancing at me, probably because I looked like I was up to something, which I was.

"Play ball!" my daughter shouted, clapping.

I sat down, taking another crackerjack and munching on it. My daughter glanced at her phone. Then she looked at me.

"Five minutes till showtime."

"Fuck," I whispered.

She grinned, opening her backpack and taking out her laptop, turning it on. Attached to it was a long cord with a webcam. She aimed it at herself, checking the image on the screen.

"I think we're ready."

I rubbed my face. "Great."

"Let's see what's happening on Kim's channel..." Heather said, clicking the mouse pad. She gasped. "She already started! That lying bitch!"

I glanced over her shoulder. I could see Kim and her boyfriend walking through a store. She was talking to the camera, which her boyfriend must have been holding, showing a panoramic view of the sporting good's section. There were a few customers walking by, but not many.

"You know, he works there," Heather said, glancing at me. "He's got, like, all his friends looking out for him. All he has to do is zip up the tent and no one will even know. It's not even really public."

"Yeah, it's not like fucking your daughter in an open stadium with people all around and a police officer over your shoulder," I said. "Jesus Christ, what am I doing here?"

"We're gonna bury her, daddy. You and me, we're a team."

"Go team," I said unenthusiastically.

"Okay." She took the crackerjacks and dumped them out on the floor. Then she ripped the bag open at the bottom. She glanced around and then handed me the bag. "Put your cock in that."

"Smooth," I said.

I unzipped my fly, glancing around for myself. Thankfully, the police officer had disappeared, the father-son duo was actually watching the game, and the group in the next section was already drunk. I slid my hand into my blue jeans. I had not bothered to wear boxers. I took my cock in hand and tugged it out, still soft, but still long. I quickly put the crackerjack bag over it. Heather was grinning at me.

"Here we go," she said. She pressed a key on her laptop and then looked into her handheld webcam. "Hi, everyone. I'm Heather. And today, I'm going to show you how to fuck a big cock in public." She turned the webcam around to show the seats and the baseball diamond below. I held the bill of my hat to obscure my face even more. She turned the camera back to herself. "Now sit back and enjoy the game. Batter up."

She handed me the camera. I held it at chest height, following my daughter's pretty face as she leaned over, opening the crackerjack bag.

"Ooh, snacks," she said. She reached her hand in and wrapped her fingers around my soft cock. The moment she touched me, it was like she had used a defibrillator on my dick. Electricity zapped it to life and it began pulsing, growing harder and longer. My nervousness seemed to melt away. God help me, I loved it when my little girl touched my cock. She grinned at the camera and me. "Mmm, I wish I had mustard and ketchup for this hotdog."

She leaned over licked the head of my cock at the tip of the crackerjack bag, swirling her tongue around the crown. My eyes fluttered and I put my hand on the back of her head, stroking her pretty hair.

"Mmm, Danny likes that," she said, licking all over the crown.

I kept recording, taking a glance at the laptop, seeing my daughter's pretty lips kiss my mushroom head. The number of viewers on the video was right below the open window. Shit, five hundred people.

I looked back at my daughter. Her pink lips were starting to push down over the head of my cock, her little tongue sliding out of her mouth to run all over the slit. My hand coiled around one of her pigtails. I couldn't help it. I pushed her down, the crackerjack bag bunching and crumbling as her face met it. I felt her gag, and I let her come up for air. She pulled her mouth away, coughing. She looked up at me.

"Girls, be careful of guys with big cocks. All they want to do is shove them down your throats, even when they know it hurts."

I mouthed, "Sorry," and she smiled at me, going back down, wrapping her lips around the head of my cock.

I stroked the back of her head and then ran my hand down her back. I slid my fingers under her belly. She squeaked with my cock in her mouth when my hand cupped her breast. I squeezed her tits. It took me only a moment to unbutton one of her blouse buttons, and then my hand slid inside. She had not worn a bra today. The soft flesh of her tit filled my hand, and I felt the weight of her breast. I rolled her nipple between my fingers, and she moaned on my cock.

As my daughter sucked my dick, the crackerjack bag moved farther down, bunching up and ripping. It was barely around the base of my cock now. I was all out in the open while my daughter sucked on the head of my cock and licked up and down the shaft, her warm little hand squeezing and stroking.

"Feel good?" she whispered, looking up at me as she caught her breath, spit dripping from her chin.

"Incredible," I told her.

"Not gonna cum yet, right?"

"Not yet."

She winked at me and then smiled at the webcam. "Make sure your man is nice and hard before you ride him, girls."

My daughter put her lips back on my cock and sucked. I glanced around. The people in the next section were still drunk, watching the game. The police officer was still gone. And the father and son...oh, shit. The father was watching the game, but his son was stealing glances in my direction. He could surely see the way my daughter's head was bobbing.

"Fuck," I whispered.

"Mmm," my daughter mumbled.

I looked at the kid, putting one finger to my lips, telling him to keep quiet. He stared blankly at me. I slid my hand down my daughter's back, my fingers reaching the base of her skirt.

"Bring your ass up here, baby," I whispered.

She glanced at me, smiling and putting her lips back on my cock as she climbed up on the seat on her knees, her ass in the air. My hand ran down over her skirt, and then I lifted it up. I glanced at the kid again. His eyes were popping out of his head. I slid my hand into my daughter's panties, my fingers following the slit of her pussy. I sank one into her and she moaned hard on my cock.

"Fuck."

"Like that, baby?" I whispered.

"God, yes. Rub my pussy," she said, looking up at me. "Show the camera."

I brought the camera around. The angle was not very good, but anyone could see my fingers were sliding in and out of her cunt. The kid farther down certainly saw it. He was completely turned around, ignoring his father who was shouting at the players below.

"Deeper," Heather moaned on my cock.

I slid my fingers deeper into her wet little cunt, wiggling them inside. I set the camera on her back, and with my free hand, I peeled her panties down, exposing her bare ass and cunt to the wind. The kid below was gawking. I hoped his father didn't notice.

"Oh, fuck," Heather whispered, slurping and spitting on my cock as she sucked on it. "Danny, my jaw is getting sore."

I slapped her ass. "Come on, baby. Time to fuck."

"Mmm-kay," she said, sitting up, taking the webcam. She grinned into it. "You heard him, girls. Time to fuck."

She climbed out of her seat. I reclined in mine, spreading my legs, yanking the stupid crackerjack bag out of the way, my long, hard, fat cock standing up straight. My daughter stepped between my legs and looked down. She took a moment to grab some lubricant out of her bag. She squirted it right on my shaft, the liquid running over it, the camera catching the dripping action.