Daddy, It Doesn't Go In There!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always lube a big cock, girls," my daughter said.

She turned around, lowering the camera between her legs with one hand as she reached back with the other, holding my cock steady. She slowly lowered herself down, her pussy lips touching the head. I held my breath as her labia spread open and she sank down a couple of inches.

"Ow! Ow, fuck," she said.

"You can do it, baby," I whispered behind her, my hands running up her back.

"Ow. Ow, it's so thick and long. I don't know if I can..."

I could feel her whole body shaking. She was trying not to move. The camera was pointing straight at her cunt, taking in the full view of my cock penetrating her, but she was scared to take anymore. She needed help.

"Trust me, cupcake," I whispered very softly in her ear from behind. I took hold of her hips, and then I violently pulled her down.

She yelped and cried out as my long, fat cock impaled her delicate little pussy, filling her up in one thrust, the head of my cock bottoming out deep inside her. She dropped the webcam and it clattered on the cement floor. Several people, including the father below and the group in the next section, looked at us.

Heather was still shaking, her head down. I patted her back, hoping it looked like she was just sitting in my lap, not that my cock was buried all the way in the depths of her cunt. All she could do was whimper.

"Baby, are you okay?" I whispered.

She shook her head. "Ow, ow, fuck. God, it hurts so much. I can't believe you did that."

"Shh," I whispered in her ear. I kissed her cheek and she turned her head. "It's okay, baby. Just take your time."

She bit her lower lip as she looked back at me. The she suddenly kissed me on the lips. It was an awkward sideways kiss, with her body half twisted around, my cock throbbing in her cunt, but it was also the first time we had ever kissed each other on the lips. I couldn't believe she had done it. It felt so...wrong...but so right.

I grabbed her pigtails and held her head firm as I kissed her back, licking inside her mouth. She tried to turn around even more, hampered by my cock buried in her cunt. We left it in there and kissed like horny kids. Then I felt her start to grind, moving from side to side with my cock inside her.

"Fuck," I whispered, trying to thrust up into her.

"Ngh! No, no," she mumbled. "Please. It hurts. Let me do the work."

I stayed still and let my daughter grind on my cock, let her adjust to its size, let her enjoy how it felt inside her. I glanced around. The kid below was still watching us, but everyone else seemed to have gone back to the game. Based on all the cheering and shouting, the home team was winning. I couldn't have told you the score to save my life. All I knew was that my daughter's tight little cunt was hugging my cock in a perfect embrace.

My hands slid around her waist. One went up to her breasts, sliding inside to roll her nipple, while my other slid down between her legs, under her skirt, rubbing her clit as my shaft ground inside her.

"Ooh, god, yes," she said. "More, oh, more."

I gave her more, rubbing her clit, and she gave me more, grinding harder on my cock, starting to lift up and push down on it. We were finally fucking for fun. I don't think either of us cared about the camera anymore. We both just wanted sex. My daughter began bouncing on my cock, harder and faster, moaning while I rubbed her tits and massaged her clit.

"You like that, baby?" I whispered in her ear.

"God, yes, daddy," she said.

"Danny."

"Whatever," she said. "I love your big fucking cock."

"You're such a good little girl," I breathed out. I lifted up, pushing my cock into her cunt as she ground down, moaning loudly.

"Ooh, daddy, not so deep," she said.

"You love it deep, you little slut," I said, slapping her clit as I thrust up into her.

"Mmm, fuck!" she said, her head falling back on my shoulder.

I could tell she was getting tired. I took over, holding her in place as I thrust my cock up into her tight little cunt. Her head rolled to the side, and I felt her panting against my neck as I fucked her cunt.

"Oh, ow, fuck, daddy, your cock is so big," she whispered, kissing my jaw. "It hurts, but it feels so good."

"I know, baby girl," I said, panting as I held her tummy and pumped my cock up and down in her pussy. "You're going to get used to me."

"I wanna cum," she whimpered. "I'm getting so close, daddy. Will you help me cum?"

I kissed her hard on the lips while sliding my hand back down to her pussy, rubbing her clit again, slowing my thrusts so it didn't hurt her so much, letting her feel my cock fill up her tight little hole. She moaned loud into my mouth, and then I felt her pussy spasm. It clenched tighter on my long, fat shaft. I pushed my cock up into her a few more times while she kept cumming, whimpering and moaning as I kissed her lips.

"Mmm, oh, daddy," she said tiredly, her eyes closing.

"Fuck, baby. I have to cum too."

"Mmm-kay," she said, reaching down between her legs, rubbing over my hand and over her own clit, grabbing my balls and gently rolling them in her palm. "Cum, daddy. Then let's go home and sleep."

"Baby, you gotta climb off and suck on my cock."

She shook her head. "Your cock is so big, it wore me out. Just cum in my pussy. I'll get a pill tomorrow."

"Fuck, Heather," I said. I pounded my cock in and out of her pussy a little harder. She bit her lower lip and whimpered.

"Ow...daddy, not so hard," she said.

"Just a little bit longer, baby."

"Mmm-kay," she said, breathing heavy. "God, cum soon, please."

I tightened my grip around her waist, holding her in place as my cock rammed in and out of her. She continued to whimper and moan as my balls began to tighten. I knew it was a mistake to cum in her, but I needed it so badly. I didn't care anymore. I groaned and felt pleasure wash over me as I came, spitting sperm up into my young daughter's womb.

"Fuck!" I said loudly.

"Ooh, god, daddy!" she said, holding onto my hands as I came. "God, I can feel you throbbing and filling up my insides with cum."

"Ah, baby," I said, pumping harder as her tight pussy lips milked my shaft.

"Feels so warm," she said with a heavy breath.

"Fuck," I said, slowing my thrusts as my orgasm subsided.

"Mmm, feel good, daddy?"

"Amazing," I said, my eyes closing.

"Hey!" someone shouted.

Heather and I looked to the side as the police officer stood at the end of the row, holding a taser gun in his hand.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

"Oh, shit," I said.

"Um..."

"Stand up, both of you!"

Heather stood up first, my long cock slipping out of her cunt, cum splattering on the cement at her feet. She tripped over the webcam cord. I hurriedly stuffed my dick back into my jeans as I stood up.

The cop asked for identification. It took us both a moment to hand it over. He stared hard at each license while everyone else in the nearby seats watched. I knew how this was going to end.

"Are you two related?" the cop asked.

"Uh," I said. "Technically...yes."

"All right, put your hands behind your back, you fucking pervert."

The cop cuffed me and started to lead me away.

"No, don't! That's my daddy!" Heather cried.

"You just wait there, miss. I'll contact someone to help you. He's not going to hurt you anymore."

"Daddy!" Heather said, taking a step after me. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault."

I looked back at my daughter as the police officer dragged me away. "It's okay, cupcake. We had fun."

"Daddy, what do I do?"

"Bring bail money downtown."

"Just bail money? Should I bring anything else?"

I gave her a crooked smile. "Get the lube."