Daddy Jack Pt. 02

Story Info
Angel and Jackie misbehave.
2.3k words
4.58
17.1k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers

"Oh my God, look at you, Jack," Melanie declared as soon as I let her through the door.

My first thought was that my boner was sticking out the flap of my boxers. The sudden interruption had reduced it to a semi, but it could easily be drooping out. I tugged on the T-shirt I'd hastily pulled on, but it didn't reach very far past my waist.

"Hi, Melanie," I said.

I was breathing heavily, and sweating. I swiped my hand over my forehead, caught a whiff of Angel, Jackie, and KY on my fingers and dropped it to my side.

Melanie wasn't looking at my crotch. She brushed her fingers very lightly at the side of my eye.

"You look terrible, but really it's no more than you deserve," she said.

I'd forgotten I was beat up. I took a half step back to rest my rump on the telephone table.

"And you're not wearing your brace! What am I going to do with you, Jack?" Melanie declared.

"I should probably rest, I can call you," I replied. I winced as I shifted my outstretched leg to block her from going further into the house.

Melanie's eyes narrowed with suspicion. "Are you still drunk, Jack?"

I bit my lower lip. "No, just in pain, Melanie..."

"Are you Okay, Jack? Oh hi, Melanie." Angel asked brightly from behind me.

Fuck. I twisted painfully to follow Melanie's shocked gaze.

Angel and Jackie were standing at the entrance to the living room, wearing my work shirts and nothing else. Angel leaned provocatively on the doorframe with one slender leg cocked and braced against her knee. My faded shirt lifted almost to the top of her thighs; if she'd had a bigger dick it would have been poking out the bottom. Jackie stood behind her, hands on Angel's shoulders, looking at Melanie with her raccoon eyes and a crooked smile.

"What thehell is going on?!" Melanie demanded.

I considered lying, but thought, fuck it. "Jackie and Angel are having a sleep over," I said.

With their tousled hair and smug bedroom eyes; that was exactly what it looked like they were doing.

Melanie staggered me with a slap across the face. "Fuck you, Jack, you fucking pervert," she hissed.

"Hey!" Angel shouted.

"Hey, what the fuck, bitch?" Jackie declared stalking towards her.

I stood up, leaning heavily on my stick.

"You littleslut!" Melanie declared, more affronted than frightened. She should have been more frightened.

I put my arm out. "Keep out of this, Jackie," I said.

"But, Daddy Jack..."

"Daddy Jack!" Melanie exclaimed in horror. "Oh, you freaks, you sick perverts!"

"Fuck you, Melanie," Angel said, coming up behind me.

"Yeah, fuck you bitch," Jackie, added, pushing against my arm.

"You two, get back to bed. Melanie..."

She went to slap me again. I caught her by the wrist. "You had better leave, now," I said coldly.

Melanie snapped her hand free. "And I thought I could help you. You arebeyond help, Jack, you're scrap. To think I actually let youtouch me," she spluttered, practically spitting on me.

Jackie responded to that with a threatening growl.

"Enough," I snapped.

I knew this could go south very quickly, and I wasn't crazy about how it might look in the courts. Fortunately, Melanie was leaving.

"Someone, should call the police," she declared as she slammed the door.

Angel and Jackie were immediately at my side. "Daddy Jack; that bitch..."

"You two!" I shouted. I shook them off, staggered around to face them. "You two little tramps..."

They stood there biting their lips.

"You aresuch, bad, bad little girls."

"But, Daddy Jack..."

"You should have stayed in the bedroom."

"But..."

"Quiet! " I looked from one to the other. "Alright, you little sluts, you wanted me; you've got me." I pointed towards the bedroom. "Now we're going to find out just how much of me you can take!"

They fled to the bedroom, giggling.

I shook my head. "Go ahead, go right ahead and laugh. We'll see whose laughing when I'm done with you," I shouted.

My threat was met with dramatic shrieks and more giggles.

As I locked up the front door, I wondered what the hell I had gotten myself in to. I had no idea where this was all going. I had no Idea what I was going to do. This was virgin territory for me in every direction.

"Get those shirts off," I commanded as I hobbled into the bedroom.

Pouting, the girls started unbuttoning themselves. "And hang them up!" I added in a parade-ground roar.

I gave them a swift angry glance, and was pleased by the sudden look of shock on their faces as they scrambled to obey.

"Now stand right there. Hands on behind your head. Spread your legs. Like that, now just stand there and be quiet."

Moving around behind them, I found my brace and strapped it on. While they stood there in silence I skinned off my t-shirt and threw it in the general direction of the laundry hamper.

"Steady," I growled when Bobby tried to look over her shoulder. I eased my boxers down my legs and let them fall to the floor.

My cock was back to full angry strength as I climbed into bed and settled back against the headboard. One hand on my cock, I looked them over.

They were both looking at me, Angel had a big, wide-eyed excited smile that exposed her perfect upper row of white teeth, and pushed up her apple cheeks. Not at all the look of a bad girl about to be punished. Her nipples were hard, and her little cock stood straight out above her high, tight sack.

Jackie's expression was more appropriate, her mouth slightly parted as if pulled down by the heaviness of her lower lip. Only the tips of her upper teeth were exposed. Her eyes were watchful, thoughtful, smouldering with anticipation. Her cock was hard; shiny with KY and spit from fucking Angel.

I wasn't mad that they'd put an end to my relationship with Melanie. Iwas beyond help. More important, I didn'twant to be helped, at least not to be the kind of person Melanie wanted me to be. But their behaviour had been presumptuous and rude - Iwas mad aboutthat. If we were going to go on with this game, this relationship, then they were going to have to be put in their place.

I didn't know anything about gay girls with dicks, or whatever the hell they were, but I knew that if I let them, these little scamps would walk all over me. Obviously they wanted to play, otherwise they could have gone to their apartment. I had no right to tell them what to do any more than they had to interfere in my personal relationships.

"Angel, go get me a whisky, on the double," I commanded.

"Yes, Daddy Jack," she replied and hurried out of the room.

Jackie looked at me expectantly. "Don't look at me," I growled. I pointed upwards. "Look up, fix your eyes on where the wall meets the ceiling, and quit fidgeting!"

"Yes Sir, Daddy Jack," she replied and looked up. I could see her tits rise and fall with her deep breathing.

Angel came back into the room with my drink. "Daddy Jack..."

"Quiet. Go stand next to Jackie, and look at the wall like her."

"Yes, Daddy Jack."

I took down about half the rye she'd given me, took a couple of deep breaths and then took a slow sip. They remained standing; I watched them, stroking my cock slowly with my left hand.

"Angel!" I warned loudly when her eyes started to slide down. "I'm watching you, I'm watching both of you bold little sluts."

If they were wayward soldiers I would've given them a good dressing down, made them do push ups, maybe put them through some vigorous drill before sending them off to do a shit job somewhere. Those were possibilities. Of course, I'd have to teach them drill, but that could be fun; something to think about for the future.

They weren't wayward soldiers, of course. They were...what; naughty little girls? That was it. No matter what they actually were - male/female young adults, trans something, cross dressing gays, whatever - what I had standing in front of me were two naughty little girls who needed to be punished, whowanted to be punished by their Daddy. Okay, twotwisted, naughty little girls.

There was only one thing to do. I finished my drink and set it aside.

"Angel," I commanded in a firm, quiet tone. "Get your little butt over here," I said, pointing to my lap.

"Yes, Daddy Jack," she replied breathlessly.

Angel went around to the far side of the bed and crawled herself onto my lap. I spread my legs a little and pushed down my cock to make room for her. She dragged her tits over my lap with a long sigh. With more sighs and soft little moans, she settled herself with the head of her cock resting on my thigh, and her hairless balls tucked up against the base of my shaft.

"Jackie, get over here." I had her stand next to the bed, just south of Angel's feet.

"Put your hands behind your back. I want you to watch this. I want you to see what you've got coming."

"Yes, Daddy Jack."

I ran my fingers lightly over Angel's calf, up her thigh to cheek. I did it again, very slowly, feeling her entire body trembling with anticipation.

"Face down!" I snapped when she turned her head towards me. I pushed her head down into the bed for emphasis.

"Yes, Daddy Jack," came her muffled response.

I gave her a swift, sharp slap on her tight bum.

"Unhggg," she said. I hit her again. She squirmed and kicked her feet but didn't try to get up. My cock was brutally hard pressing up into her belly. I laid several more punishing blows on her before I caught myself.

I took a deep breath and gently stroked the reddened area I had abused.

"What you did was rude and inconsiderate. You have no right to go wandering around my house, interruptingmy conversations withmy guests!"

Angel made whimpering sounds. I listened carefully and decided that they were dramatic rather than frightened. I slapped her other cheek several times.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy Jack," she replied without lifting her face.

I stroked her with the flat of my hand, pressing hard against her yielding flesh. I cupped her ass cheeks one at a time and squeezed them hard, prying them apart. I looked at Jackie who had bent her knees so she could rub her balls against the edge of the mattress. She froze when I caught her at it.

Giving her a stern look, I held my hand out inches from her lips. "Suck," I said.

With her arms behind her back Jackie leaned forward at the waist. She took my two proffered fingers into her mouth and sucked. "Wet them up good," I commanded.

I had no idea what I was going to do. I was acting on instinct, without any plan. My mind whirled with nasty visions as I began to realize the possibilities offered by these two fantastic, submissive creatures. As it dawned on me that this could go pretty muchany way I wanted it to.

I drew my fingers from Jackie's mouth and went straight to Angel's asshole and forced them in.

"Ahhhhh," Angel exclaimed in pain and surprise, lifting her head and her feet.

"Bad girl," I growled. "Be still," I shoved her face back down with one hand and held her there by the hair while I forced my fingers into her spasming hole as far as they would go.

Then I held her there like that humping my hips against her. I heard Jackie gasp and turned to see her licking her lips, eyes on me filled with surprise and excitement. I moved my hand from the back of Angel's head to the small of her back and worked my fingers back and forth in her ass.

"Ohhh Daddy, Ohh Daddy," Angel exclaimed.

"Jackie, go get me another drink," I commanded and grinned as I watched her cross the room on unsteady, coltish legs, ass cheeks clenching, her little cock wobbling in front of her.

While I waited I roughly explored Angel's ass. I fucked her with my two fingers right to the last knuckle, then pulled back working her tight sphincter from the inside, feeling it all around.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," Angel moaned.

"You like that?" I demanded fiercely. I fucked her harder and faster.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she panted."

With a sigh I slowed down and worked her with long slow strokes, imagining my cock forcing its way through her powerful little ring piece. When Jackie returned, I took my fingers out, took my hands off Angel altogether.

"Don't move," I commanded. "Either of you."

I made Angel lay there, made Jackie stand there, while I drank my whiskey. I ordered the battalions of spunk gathering in my balls to stand down, and reluctantly they obeyed. The last thing I wanted was to come before I'd made my point.

Setting my empty glass aside I smacked Angel's ass again.

"What should you have done?" I demanded.

"We should have stayed in the bedroom," Angel replied without hesitation. She was a smart girl, an attentive girl.

"Are you going to behave in the future?"

"Oh yes, Daddy Jack."

"Look at me."

Angel lifted her head and looked over her shoulder. "Are you going to behave?" I asked sternly.

"Yes, Daddy Jack, I promise." Tears stained her cheeks; her lips trembled with an odd smile. Her eyes were filled with longing.

"We'll see," I growled. I gave her a final hard slap. "Stand up."

"Jackie, get your ass over here."

End of Part 2

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers