Daddy Likes it Rough, and So Do I!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,041 Followers

"No! I...I believe you." He said as he came closer to the bed, "Hey Melanie?"

"Yes, daddy?" I asked nervously as he stared closely at me.

"Why are you red and sweaty?"

"Oh, uh...."

"You feeling okay?" he asked, stopping near the foot of the bed.

Seeing my way out, I shrugged, "No, I...I've been having hot flashes all day, that's why I decided to lay down and was too hot to put anything on."

"Oh, sorry I bothered you."

He was rocking from foot to foot as if he was nervous and I saw his eyes staring down towards the pillow. I looked down to see that he could see the side of my leg and hip and realized he knew I wasn't wearing anything.

"That's okay. My I-pod's on my..."

"Hey!" he snapped as he reached down to the bed, "What the hell is this?"

To my horror, he held up the book.

"I..."

Turning it to face him, his eyes widened, "Daddy likes it rough?" looking up at me he shook his head, "Are you fucking kidding me Melanie? What is this sick shit?"

"Daddy, I..."

"Don't call me that!" he exclaimed, "Not with this damn thing in my hand!"

Giving me a disgusted look, he opened up the book and started to read. I swallowed hard and stammered, "D...Dad, please don't look at...."

"This is fucking disgusting!" he said slamming the book shut. "That girl was fucking her ..." he stopped short and his eyes locked into mine. He looked down at the back of the book, which had a list of the names of the stories and whispered, "They're all fucking their daughters! Shit, 'Bound for my daddy?' Are you kidding?"

"I..." I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, I was so screwed!

"And... oh my god!" he slapped the book against his thigh. "You...you're all red and hot because you were.....playing with yourself."

He whispered the last part and I saw him swallow hard as his eyes quickly roamed the length of my legs. "I...."

"Hey what's going on in here?" Mom's voice came from the doorway, causing us both to jump.

Turning around, Dad shrugged and said, "Oh, I just came into get Mel's I-Pod and she was saying she don't feel good."

"Oh," Mom came in and walked over to the bed.

I noticed Dad quickly tuck the paperback into his jeans behind his back and turned so mom wouldn't see it. I looked up at Mom who as always was dressed in one of those ridiculous pant suits she always wore to work. Mom was only in her early forties, but dressed older and despite the fact I thought she had a nice shape she never showed it. Not for the first time, I wondered if she was keeping Dad happy in bed, I'd once heard him yelling that she was always tired. My thoughts snapped back when mom asked, "Honey, why aren't you wearing anything?"

"Oh, I..."

"Especially with Dad here."

"I kind of walked in on her." He said, "She said she was so hot she was sweating through everything."

"Oh, you poor thing, you do look flushed." Mom touched my forehead and nodded. "You're clammy, I'll go get some Nyquil and you can get a good night's sleep, if you're sick you should skip class tomorrow."

Mom started to head out, and looking over her shoulder said, "Come on Alex, let Melanie get under the covers so she can rest"

"One second"

Leaning over, Dad said softly, "You're staying home from school tomorrow."

"I...I am?" I whispered back.

"Yes, you are. You and I are going to have a long talk about your nasty behavior."

"S...sorry daddy." I whispered,

"No," he shook his head, "That's not cutting it this time; that's some sick shit, Melanie."

"What are you...."

"Tomorrow," he said and seeing mom looking gave me a kiss on the forehead. "You don't leave this room, until we talk, got it?"

I nodded and began to answer when he cut me off, by placing his lips to me ear and whispering, "Your ass is in a lot of trouble little girl."

*****

I sat at my desk, trying to focus on the English assignment due on Friday. As I'd said I would, I told my mother I didn't feel good and stayed home from class. Part of me had just wanted to go to school to avoid Dad and the ensuing lecture and punishment I was going to get. Then I figured prolonging it would only make it worse and right now it seemed he wasn't going to tell my mom. I'd barely slept last night wondering how much trouble I was really in and how I was going to be punished.

After awhile of lying there I'd found my mind turning back to my fantasies and imagined being in the kind of trouble I really wanted to be in. Getting up, I'd locked my door and gone over to my desk. Going online, I watched a couple of step father videos I bookmarked and putting my feet up on the desk got off long and hard watching a step father fuck the shit out of his naughty daughter. It wasn't as hot as it would have been her real daddy, but still fun. I'd gone to bed and spent the night tossing and turning, my racing mind alternating between worrying about Dad and fantasizing about him as well. Maybe he was right, maybe I was sick.

I gave up on sleeping at six in the morning and even though Dad had said to stay in my room, I went to the bathroom and took a shower before returning to my room where I figured I would try to do some work on my paper. I jumped when I heard the downstairs door close and getting up, peeked out my window to see mom leaving for work. As always, it was another suit with her long dark hair pulled up. One of these days I was going to have to talk to her about trying to dress a little sexier, I know Dad wouldn't mind.

Speaking of Dad, I figured with mom leaving he would come up soon. I walked back over to my bed and sat down on the edge of it. As I waited for him, I looked at my reflection. Figuring this morning I would be better off with cute little girl than how I came home yesterday I was wearing a pink nightshirt that went about halfway down my thighs. The shirt was loose enough I didn't bother with a bra, but all my panties these days were thongs and I had a red lace one under it. Unlike my mini skirt yesterday I wasn't worried about Dad see it so figured it didn't matter.

I looked up at the sound of my father's heavy footfalls on the steps and took a deep breath as I heard him coming down the hallway. I'd left the door unlocked after my shower and felt my heart begin to pound when the knob began to turn. The door opened and Dad came in. My eyes widened when I saw he was wearing a pair of jeans, but was barefoot and shirtless. As he closed the door behind him I couldn't help but let my eyes roam over his muscular form. Yup, I was a sick puppy, no doubt about it. I jumped when I heard a click as he locked the door.

Turning around he walked slowly over to me and I saw he had the book in his hand. I also saw something silver sticking out of the side of his jeans, but couldn't make out what it was.

"Morning daddy." I said softly.

"So," he held up the book. "I read some of this wonderful literature you brought into the house last night." He shook his head as he tossed the book on the floor. "Nasty shit, Melanie, really nasty shit."

"Please don't tell mom!" I blurted out, "She'll be..."

"Tell your mother?" he waved his hand, "Are you kidding? I'd love to show her that book, maybe she'd get some fucking ideas." He sighed, "But she probably wouldn't understand half of what was in it."

Not sure what to say, I simply shrugged. Dad looked down at me silently for a moment. His blue eyes were wide and he seemed as if he were excited. He was standing directly in front of me and while I waited from him to continue, my eyes wandered down his broad chest and flat stomach. Unable to help it I risked dropping my eyes to his crotch and my heart skipped a beat. He was hard. His jeans were so tight; I could see the impressive length of his erection going down his leg.

"Tell you what Melanie; I guess it skips a generation."

"Uh...what does?" I asked, forcing myself to look up from his crotch.

"Being a slut. I love your mother, but she is the most boring woman I've ever met. She thinks more than once a week is a lot of sex and says sucking cock if for teenagers." He grunted disgustedly. "Total prude."

I felt a warm feeling building between my legs when he'd mentioned sucking cock and it was all I could do, not to keep looking at his bulge. Why was he hard? Did he....

"But not her little girl!" he laughed. "Oh, no her little girls a little fucking pig isn't she?"

"W...what?" I asked.

"You heard me." He said softly.

Despite the harshness of his words that warm feeling was growing and I could feel my now hard nipples rubbing against the soft material of the nightshirt.

"Dressing like a whore, teasing the boys." He gave me a nasty smile, "Or are you a tease?"

"I..."

"Tell me Melanie, you a cock tease? You get them looking at that hot tight little body of yours and laugh and run away?"

My hot tight body; my pussy was beginning to become more than warm. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

"I...well..." I struggled for something to say, but he kept speaking.

"Or," reaching out he cupped my chin in his hand and lifted my face so I was looking at him, "Are you easy? You show them what you got then give it to them, you a little slut Melanie?"

"No Daddy" I said softly.

He was holding my chin firmly and I could feel his fingers trembling.

"No? You're a good girl?"

"I'm not....easy."

"How many guys have you fucked Melanie?"

"What?" I asked, trying to pull my chin from his hand.

"Don't you look away!" he snapped,

Releasing my chin, his hand quickly moved behind my head where, grabbing my pony tail, he pulled it hard enough to make me whimper, "Ow, daddy, that hurts!"

"Then answer me." He smirked, "Tell daddy how many boys his little girl has spread her legs for."

I swallowed hard as conflicting sensations ran through my body. The first was pain. He was holding my hair so tightly it was pulling even as I held my head still. But mixed with that discomfort was the mounting feeling of desire building between my legs as well as the rest of my body. My nipples were beginning to ache and I wanted nothing more than to say fuck it, and go for his cock. Instead, forcing myself to speak I answered, "Three.."

"Three?" he grunted, "Not bad," he then smirked again, "How about blow jobs, you suck a lot of cocks or just theirs?"

"Just theirs. I...I'm not a slut daddy."

"Then you're a tease!" he snapped. "Strutting around like a whore, teasing the shit out of the boys."

"I...I don't..."

"Teasing the shit out of me." He said softly.

"What?" I asked, squirming where I sat as my pussy was so wet, I could feel it sticking to my thong. "I don't tease you, you're my daddy."

"Oh, please you little pig! Even calling me daddy is a tease, giving me those big eyes and pouting with your little cock sucking lips."

"Daddy!" I exclaimed, knowing damn well I didn't sound as shocked as I was trying to be.

"You're always strutting around here in those little shorts, wearing that little fucking bikini in front of me." He was starting to breathe heavier and I could feel his hand shaking in my hair. "Showing off that firm ass and those perky little tits."

"I'm sorry Daddy," I whispered and gave him the pout he'd just spoke of.

"Wouldn't be so bad if your fucking mother put out once in awhile, but she doesn't." he sighed,

"So here I am horny all the time and here you are prancing around the house driving me crazy. Little slut."

"Daddy, I'm not..."

"Then I find that fucking book and I find out you want to be a slut don't you Melanie?" he gave me a smile that made my pussy gush, "Who's slut do you want to be?"

I took a deep breath and took the biggest chance of my life, "I want to be my daddy's slut."

"You admit it!" he laughed, "You are a dirty little thing aren't you?"

"Yes daddy."

Taking a chance raised my hands and put them on his flat stomach and whispered, "I want you daddy, I want you to..."

"Fucking slut!" he snapped and caused me to cry out by yanking me up by my hair. "Stand up!"

I didn't have much of a choice and let him pull me to my feet. He yanked my hair back so my head was held back and he was staring into my eyes.

"I read that book and at first didn't know what to do. Then after I jerked off because I never get any, I decided that it was a shame that I have this nasty little pig in the next room who wants to get fucked so I figure you and me are going to get what we want." He gave me an evil little smile, "Well, we'll see if you really want it."

I started to reply, and then gasped when he slid his other hand up my night shirt. His hand ran along the inside of my quivering thigh, before he shoved it between my legs and rubbed my pussy through the thing.

"Oh daddy!" I moaned as his fingers pushed hard against my wet flesh through the thin material.

"You're wet you nasty little thing." He hissed in my face, "You do want to fuck me don't you?"

"Oh yes! I want you!" I told him, no longer hiding my desire, "I want you so bad!"

"Fucking whore, wanting to fuck your father!"

Letting my hair go, he stepped back.

"Take that stupid little girl shirt off, slut. Show daddy that tight little body you've been teasing me with.

"Yes daddy!"

Feeling a wave of heat flow through my pussy, I grabbed my night shirt and pulled it over my head. I tossed it to the side and stood, there naked but for the skimpy thong. Dad stared hungrily at my body and licking his lips, reached out and cupped my small, but well shaped little tits.

"Oh, damn." He whispered as he began fondling them. "Oh, look at these perfect little tits."

"Thank you daddy." I said, "I...ohhh"

I moaned as still holding them in his large hands, his thumbs began caressing my aching nipples.

"You like daddy playing with your tits?" he asked softly.

"Oh, yes! I...ow!" I yelped in pain as Dad pinched my nipples hard.

"Oh, what a bad girl you are, wanting your daddy to play with you! Fucking pig, I'm going to give you what you really need!"

His hand came back up and grabbing my hair pulled it hard towards him as he pushed my shoulder with his other hand. I ended up spinning around and as I did he stuck his foot out, tripping me. I fell forward so that I was bent over my bed and immediately tried to stand up.

"Stay still!" he snapped and I yelled in pain when he dealt my right ass cheek a hard slap

"I...I'm sorry daddy!" I yelped when he slapped the other side of my ass.

"You're not sorry yet, oh, no you're not!"

Reaching out he grabbed both my wrists and roughly yanked my arms back. I fell on my face on the bed and turning my head saw us reflected in the mirror. Dad crossed my wrists behind his back and pinning them together in one of his powerful hands reached into his jeans. I gasped when I saw him pull out a pair of handcuffs and began squirming and trying to stand up.

"Daddy no!" I yelled, "You...you're scaring me!"

"Scaring you?" he laughed, "From those stories I figured this would get you hot you little whore."

I yelped as I felt him snap the first cuff to my right wrist, and began struggling harder. Dad paused, smiling and squeezed my wrists together harder. He leaned over to attach the other cuff and when he did, I felt his hard cock press against me through his jeans. As he cuffed my wrist and let go of my wrists, his hand slid down the small of my back and began caressing my ass. I stared at him in the mirror and saw he was no longer smiling, but licking his lips as he fondled my ass. He gave my right cheek a hard squeeze and I moaned as he started to grind his crotch against me.

"Oh, listen to you, you love it!" His hand dipped between my legs and again began rubbing my pussy through the thong. "Hell you soaked right through, little fucking pig."

"I...oh." I groaned as he pressed harder.

The thong was being pushed between the lips of pussy and I could feel his fingers sliding up and down. I started to squirm and a small whimper escaped me when his fingers found my clit.

"Yeah, that a good spot?" he asked.

My response was a loud groan and my hips jerked as he kept his fingers on my clit and began rubbing it in circle. "Oh, daddy that feels good!" I purred as his fingers moved faster.

"Well we can't have that." He said softly, "Only good girls get rewarded, bad girls get this."

He reared back and slapped my ass so hard I screamed. He'd hit the right cheek and taking a step back slapped the left just as hard. I cried out again at the stinging sensation and then again as he went back to the other side of my ass.

"This is what bad girls get!' he yelled giving my ass another slap then another, "They get spanked by their daddy's and they love it don't they?"

"No daddy that hurts!" I cried.

"It's not nice to argue with your daddy." He said and then began dealing my ass a series of sharp slaps.

I cried out with each one and whimpered as my ass began to burn. I started to try to stand, but with my hands behind my back couldn't. I yelped and jumped as he started slapping me harder and closed my eyes against the tears from the stinging sensation.

"Tell me the truth!" he snapped, "Tell me you love it! This is what you wanted, this is what all those little whores were getting from their daddy's isn't it?"

I opened my eyes and could see the left side of my ass was turning read and I could see his hand print on my cheek. The sight sent a thrill through me and in spite of the pain, I called out, "I...I want my daddy to punish me! I...I want to be a good girl!"

"That's better!"

He punctuated that statement with a vicious slap that caused more tears to flow down my cheeks. His hand came forward again, but this time he grabbed my thong and yanked it to the side. I moaned in pleasure as his other hand caressed my now bare pussy.

"Christ your wet!" he said softly, "Oh goddamn I've never felt such a wet pussy."

I couldn't speak as his fingers once again slid through my lips, but this time there was no material and the feeling of his thick fingers rubbing my wet pussy caused me to begin squirming again, but for a much better reason.

"Spanking you got you hot, didn't it Melanie?"

"Yes daddy." I moaned, "You get me hot!"

"I like that." He said, "Tell daddy what you're going to do to be a good girl."

"Anything you want!" I moaned as his fingers found my swollen clit.

"Good answer." His fingers lingered on my clit and began rubbing it. "I hope you mean it."

"Anything daddy, anything you.... .hey!"

I called out in surprise and pain as grabbing the chain between the cuffs with one hand and my hair with the other; he yanked me up to my feet. I'd no sooner stood up, when he grabbed my shoulders and spun me to face him and pushed me into a sitting position on the bed. His hands immediately went to my tits and I yelped when he gave my nipples a hard pinch.

"You don't like that?"

"It hurts!" I moaned as he held his fingers between his strong fingers.

He was squeezing them hard and again my eyes watered in pain, but between my legs something else was watering.

"Sorry little girl," he smirked, "Daddy likes it rough!"

He gave my nipples a twist that caused me to cry out then letting the left one go ducked his head and sucked my nipple into his mouth. I moaned as his tongue swirled around my sore nipple and I started to grind my ass into the bed.

"Spread your legs pig." He demanded around my nipple. I obediently opened my legs and he laughed, "Don't have to tell you twice do I?"

"Oh!" I called out when with no hesitation he reached between my legs and drove two fingers into my pussy.

He immediately began to thrust them in and out and I groaned in another mix of pain and pleasure. I was more than wet enough, but his thick fingers were spreading me wide and he was plunging them in and out so hard they were making wet sounds as they drove into me.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,041 Followers