Daddy Loves Me Ch. 01

Story Info
How Kylie met her 'Daddy'.
1.7k words
4.2
55k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~ Just a short intro to a story I am working on. Please leave me a comment if you like this story and want to read more.

**Note all characters depicted are over the age of 18.

*

HI! What's up? I'm Kylie and I want to tell you about my big strong Daddy. I love my Daddy so much and he loves me too. He tells me so all the time and he shows me how much even more.

First of all I will tell you about how I met my Daddy. What? Did you think I was talking about my real dad? My father? Umm, no, I'm not like that, my father is a real good man, with good morals and high standards. My Daddy on the other hand is....well... different.

I met Daddy about a year ago at a coffee shop where I used to work. He would come in every morning and order a large coffee, black.

His deep voice and piercing blue eyes always got my attention, and when he would say "Thank you , Darling" and take the coffee from me, I always got a little tickle in my tummy. Maybe a little lower than my tummy, but it makes my cheeks blush to admit it. It didn't take long before I was smitten. Soon I was watching the door and waiting for the blue eyed stranger to come in and call me darling. And he always did.

One day, my uptight boss lady caught me lingering a little longer than usual as I handed him his coffee.

"Thank you, Darling" And this morning he added, "You know, I look forward to your cute smile as much as I do my coffee everyday."

MY HEART FLIPPED! I know my cheeks had to have been red because they felt like they were on fire! That heat was quickly snuffed out by the "Boss lady's" deep southern drawled comment.

"Kylie please, he is old anuff to be yorrr Daddy!"

DADDY, Daddy ....Mmmmm for some reason the word combined with the thought of him made my panties moist. I have never called my own father Daddy, I call him Dad. I thought to myself I wouldn't mind having a Daddy.

After that, I decided to turn up the heat on Daddy and see if he would respond. I had never seen him wear a ring and he bought coffee every morning, so I was pretty sure he didn't have a wife at home. The next time he came in I smiled at him as soon as he walked in the door, then more when I handed him his coffee. I even tossed in a few well placed giggles when he attempted to make a joke that, by the way, he totally bombed.

" So darling, what time do you get off of work." He asked after three days of heavy flirting.

"Noon." I answered trying not to sound too excited.

"Well then, would you like to have lunch? I can come by here , and we could walk over to the deli across the street if you don't feel comfortable leaving with a stranger, I mean you don't really know me and I hope it doesn't seem weird because I realize I'm old enough to be..." Daddy was rambling, he does that when he's nervous.

"My Daddy" I said interrupting him, then blushing like crazy when the word left my mouth. Daddy tried to look away for a second, but it was too late , I saw the glint in his eye. "I'd like that" I said quickly. Little did he know I was talking about him being my Daddy, not lunch at the deli, I hated their sandwiches.

Boss lady battle ax was glaring at me when I turned around. I shot her a dirty look and went about wetting a cloth to wipe the counter, my panties were soaked through before the cloth was. By the time lunch time rolled around I was squirming. I could hardly sit still as I gazed across the table at Daddy's blue eyes. We talked about my school, and the things that interested Daddy. I felt so open talking to him, but I could feel he was holding back. I was not going to let that continue!

"You know....I think you are really handsome." I said sheepishly then lowered my eyes.

Daddy took a sip of his tea. "Ahem.. W- well thank you, you are very beautiful yourself darling"

I felt my pussy clench when he called me darling. I had to adjust myself in my seat. I squeezed my thighs together so hard my muscles ached. This was going to be a long agonizing lunch if I didn't get my brain out of my panties. I looked around for a distraction. That much needed diversion came when I noticed a small speck of color peeking out where Daddy's collar was buttoned.

"You have a tattoo?" I asked. Before I even realized what I had done my hand came up and freed the top button of Daddy's shirt. I could see only a small part of what looked to be rays of some kind. I traced the top of the center point with my finger before, blushing and pulling away. Daddy caught my wrist in mid air. It was he who was squirming in his seat now.

"I..I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. Sorry. Damn it." I muttered. "Shit, you must think I'm awfully forward."

Daddy slid his hand up my wrist and held my hand in his. "Awful? Not at all, but you do have a dirty mouth for a little girl."

"I'm sorry, bad habit." I smiled innocently, hoping he would overlook my profanity. He was still holding my hand in his, his thumb stroked my palm.

****

Kylie.....yes that's Daddy's little princess. God, that day at the deli is burned in my mind like a brand. That soft little finger on my chest, that tiny hand in mine. My cock was so hard under the table I couldn't have gotten up if I wanted to. So I sat there; holding her hand in mine, looking at her until I could mange my desires. After all, I was far from the raging hormone young pricks she was probably used to, yet the throbbing in my pants made me feel like I was back in high school

Kylie was every bit of my barely legal, pert nipple, tight dripping pussy fantasies. The embodiment of every single dirty beat-my-cock raw day dreams. And when she so innocently (or so I thought at the time) said "Daddy"...Dear God I thought the head of my dick was going to blow off right there in there coffee shop. Right or wrong I wanted her.

I glanced at my watch and realized I had to be getting back to work. Damn the passing time. I had to see her again.

"Well Darling, as much as I hate to do this, I have to get back to work."

Kylie furrowed her eye brows and poked out her bottom lip a little when I said that. That was the first time I saw what I now call "the look." It was that look that got me more than anything.

****

I did not want that lunch to end! I wanted to sit there with Daddy forever and stare into eyes. I'm sure I looked like a spoiled brat when he told me he had to go.

"Awww." I whined "I was just getting to know you." I shot him my best pitiful look. It has always worked as a kid, so I thought I would give it a shot. Goal! Daddy's face went all soft.

"Hey...don't worry, we'll get together again, I promise." he said, with a genuine gentleness in his voice.

"Promise?" I asked continuing with the tone that was working so well at getting my way.

"I promise...How about tomorrow night? I have tickets to the Red Wings game. You like hockey?'

"Ummm, I have never been to a game, but yes that sounds fun."

"Good then, it's a....." Daddy paused and raised his eyebrows at me "date?"

I nodded my head and grinned hardly able to contain my excitement "Yes!"

"Ok then, it's a date."

Daddy leaned over and kissed my cheek then turned to leave. I watched as he disappeared down the busy street. WEEEEEEEEE I got a date!!! I sang in my head. Then I did something I had never done before except in the privacy of my own bedroom. I went to the restroom of the deli, found and empty stall and locked myself in. I slid my hands down the front of my jeans. My clit was throbbing before my fingers even touched it. I unbuttoned my jeans with my free hand to get better access. I used my thumb to rub my clit while I jammed at many fingers as I could fit inside myself. I fantasized that daddy was watching me, standing over me, rubbing his big cock against my face, telling me to open my mouth and suck him. I came so hard my knees buckled and I had to lean against the wall so I didn't fall. I licked my fingers clean, before fixing my pants and exiting the stall.

*****

What was I doing? Had I just made a date with a woman...girl... at least 15 years younger than me? Who was I kidding it was probably closer to 17 or maybe even 18! I decided to sit back and see how this one played out. I was sure that she would realize we had nothing in common and refuse a second date, but whatever happened, happened. I had quit worrying about things like that a long time ago. If there was anything I learned over the years its that things usually work out just the way they are supposed to. If nothing else, I had a hot little young thing to take to the hockey game. I thought back to that little cupids bow mouth of hers. How I would love to plunge my cock past those lips. Make her gag on my cock... then beg for more. I wanted to hear her beg for my cock...beg for...Daddy's cock. Damn I was a pervert, and I knew it.