Daddy Needs His Blowjob Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,579 Followers

"I love your tight little body," I told them. "I love your beautiful big tits, I love your gorgeous fuckable ass. I love your lips going up and down on my cock. You're my girl," I said, stroking Marie's hair with both hands while I smiled possessively at Krissy. "MY girl."

I thrust deep into Marie's mouth and said it again: "MY girl!" Then I pulled her pigtails again, impaling her on my cock over and over, saying each time, "MY girl! MY girl! MY girl!" I stared into Krissy's eyes the whole time.

Marie drooled on my cock and gagged. Then she came again. Krissy stopped her gyrations and stared open-mouthed at her mother cumming twice in a row merely from sucking cock.

I slowed the pace and force of my thrusts, allowing Marie to relax a bit after her orgasm. "I love the way you cum. Good girls always cum for their Daddy," I said while leisurely pumping my shaft into Krissy's mother's mouth.

When Krissy straightened up from having pantomimed sucking and getting fucked, I saw that her skimpy schoolgirl costume had mostly come undone. Only one button remained on the blouse, which had ridden up on her so that it was bunched up near her collar bone, exposing her breasts. The minuscule plaid skirt was so far askew that one hip and half of her ass was showing. After all that activity she was breathing hard, her large breasts rising and falling with each breath. She looked like she had just been fucked.

My cock pulsed in a spasm of lust and my pelvis lurched, thrusting my cock deeper into Marie's welcoming throat. The moment was so perfect that I laughed out loud. "Good girl," I said.

Leaning my head all the way back, tilting my face toward Krissy and smiling at her the whole time, I gripped her mother's head and thrust deep into her throat with each word I uttered: "Good. . . good . . . girl." Krissy stared open-mouthed, her breasts heaving and bouncing with exertion and lust.

When I finally came it felt like an explosion in my head and my groin simultaneously. I filled Marie's mouth so well that cum dribbled from the corners of her mouth and onto her breasts. She smiled and rubbed my sperm into her nipples.

That night I dreamt of fucking fucking fucking. Fucking Marie in our bed. Fucking Marie on the kitchen table. Fucking Marie on the living room couch. Fucking Marie in the shower. And everywhere in my dream, Krissy was there, right next to us, whispering in my ear. Urging me on. Calling me Daddy. "Do it Daddy," she said. "Fuck her good."

I woke up with an aching hardon. I rolled over onto Marie and without any preliminaries drove my cock into her. She woke up immediately and wrapped her legs around my ass. "Do it Daddy. Fuck me good," she whispered in my ear, echoing her daughter's words from the dream.

The next night was Saturday. Christ, had this torture only been going on for less than a week? It seemed like forever, that my heart was going to burst from too many orgasms coupled paradoxically with too much unsatisfied lust. I really did need to check online about heart attacks. Krissy was going to kill me.

Most Saturdays Krissy went out on dates or with her girlfriends. Being such a knockout, she never lacked for boys asking her out, but she seldom stayed with any of them for more than a few weeks. To her credit -- and I chalk this up to her mother's sensible influence -- she was not like a lot of gorgeous girls, who become so used to men's attentions that they never get around to thinking about what they actually want from a young man beyond slavish attention and expensive gifts. Krissy almost never dated assholes, and the assholes who did make it through her screening disappeared after the first date.

Most of her dates were with a variety of guys -- sometimes the science kids, other times jocks and even a couple of shy boys who barely mustered the courage to say hello to her much less ask her out. If there was anything in common with the ones she stuck with, it was that they were decent kids who treated her with respect, even if they were chomping at the bit to get in her pants.

But even with her active social life, Krissy was not desperate to spend every weekend night on dates or on the prowl with her girl posse. It wasn't unusual at all that, like today, she would spend a quiet Saturday evening at home watching the tube or messing around on the internet.

I confess I was disappointed. I had hoped that she'd break the pattern of the last several days, have a nice evening out with friends, and maybe drop her cockteasing ways as a teenage lark that she had played out and finished. Then after a few days I could gather up the moral willpower to fix the damn door and we would be done with it. My marriage could go on without skirting the edge of ruin.

But no. Around the time that Marie and I settled into our bedroom so that she could indulge her Daddy fantasy, I saw the damn broken door drift open. The sound of music from Krissy's room got louder, shifting to more guitar-heavy rock songs.

I tensed up, and Marie could feel it. "What's the matter, Daddy?" she asked in her little girl voice. "Have you had a bad day?" She kissed my cock Hello, then buried the head in her mouth for a moment before releasing it with a pop. "You take such good care of us, Daddy. Let me make you feel good."

I bowed to the inevitable and let her suck me. I sighed as she began licking the length of my cock while jacking me off with one hand. It was only a matter of time, I knew.

Krissy didn't show for several minutes, lulling me into a sense of comfort and pleasure. Marie seemed to know exactly what would be both soothing and sexy. Her mouth bathed the tip of my cock while the fingertips of both hands caressed my rod.

Another song started up, and suddenly Krissy slid into view in the doorway like Tom Cruise in that movie from the eighties. She was dressed in a thong and a snug pullover blouse that was drawn tight over her big tits, showing every curve of her tits, her narrow waist and the flair of her hips. As the music heated up, she bounced and jiggled as much as she could, occasionally thrusting her hips forward. Her tits swayed and bounced under her top in such a way that it was almost hypnotic. Marie, meanwhile, was deep in her cocksucking trance, worshiping Daddy's rod.

"Daddy."

Slurp.

"Daddy."

Slurp.

"Love Daddy."

Then came the inevitable guitar solo. Krissy again raised her left hand in the air while her right hand went to her crotch. But there was no pretense this time that she was playing air guitar. Instead, she blatantly thrust her finger in and out of her pussy, while her right hand in the air swung about in circles like a rodeo rider swinging a lasso on a bucking horse. As the music went on, Krissy slowly circled around, undulating her hips in time to the music and her own self-pleasuring, exposing first her front, then her delicious tight round ass covered only by the thong. "Daddy," murmured Marie as her lips traced their way up my pole. "Love Daddy cock. Suck Daddy cock all night."

I think Krissy was either getting good at anticipating her mother's moans, or maybe the two sexpots, mother and daughter, were becoming psychically linked, because soon Krissy began mouthing the words that her mother was whispering. "Daddy," she mouthed as her mother spoke the actual words. "Love Daddy all night. Suck Daddy cock."

Marie shivered again and giggled with another orgasm, something that Krissy had come to recognize. Krissy stared at me in wonder for bringing her mother to orgasm merely by letting her suck me. Her fingers dug deeper in her pussy and started moving faster in and out while her mother moaned.

The music went on but Krissy was no longer paying attention to the beat. Instead, her masturbating thrusts took control, and she began writhing while still slowly twirling. She brought her hand to the hem of her blouse and pulled the clothing up to her collar, exposing her gorgeous tits to me. She began mauling her tits while finger fucking herself, biting her lower lip to keep from uttering any sound. Her eyes shut tight while she lost herself in the sensation, the same way her mother was lost in the haze of sucking and shivering, cumming on my cock. Then Krissy froze and shivered all over, a sight that I had seen her mother do countless times as she orgasmed. Krissy's eyes snapped wide open and she looked at me with wonder and helplessness. "Daddy," whispered Marie.

And Krissy silently mouthed the words after her: "Love Daddy."

For the first time Krissy wasn't smiling or laughing silently. All traces of irony and bemusement seemed to have drained out. She continued to caress her breasts and pinch her nipples, but her right hand had gone from thrusting in and out of her pussy to gently caressing her clit from the outside. Her eyes seemed almost pleading as she stared at me and mouthed, "Please, Daddy. Please." Then, even without the extra stimulation of finger fucking herself, she came again.

I pulled her mother's head down onto my cock and shot my sperm into her cock-loving mouth. "Good girl," I gasped, looking Krissy in the eye. "Daddy's girl."

I felt like I had turned a corner with Krissy. But turned where? Onto what road?

That night I had the stupidest, most obvious, most narcissistic dream imaginable. I dreamt that I lay on my back, my hard, engorged cock pointing up to the sky. My cock was enormous, bigger than the rest of my body, rising up ten feet, fifteen feet into the air. And I was cumming. Cumming buckets, cumming gallons, cumming in a giant stream like a fountain. And cavorting in the spray of my sperm were my two women, Marie and Krissy, naked and loving the spray of my cream covering their bodies, dancing and hugging each other and feeding each other handfuls of my cum and smearing more handfuls into their pussies and gaily approaching my giant cock to hug the shaft and rub themselves on the glory of my cock. Interpret THAT, Freud!

I woke up suddenly to the sound of screaming as I spurted into the womb of my wife, who had been fucking me cowgirl style even while I had been dreaming. "Fuck me Danny! Fuck me with your big cock!" Her ass rose and fell over my cock like an insane jackhammer pounding relentlessly. As I came, she squeezed her vaginal muscles to get every drop out of me. Then she collapsed on top of me, stuffing her nipple into my mouth.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,579 Followers
12