Daddy Needs His Blowjob Ch. 06

Story Info
Busty stepdaughter needs to be taught a lesson.
1.8k words
4.57
327.9k
165

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,542 Followers

When I came down from the intense high, I returned to my senses. I swore to myself that after the disaster of Krissy masturbating behind her mother's back a few weeks earlier, I wouldn't make the same mistake again. Regardless of the consequences, I would be honest from here on.

". . . So when she French kissed you, your body spasmed like you'd been hit with a taser and you shot a bucketful of cum down my throat and all over my face and tits," Marie said when I explained it to her. By that time we were lying together in bed with her curled up in my arms.

"Uh huh," I said in a flat tone. I wanted to die.

"Some kiss," she said.

I shut my eyes in agony. "Marie, I'm so sorry. If you want, I'll move out – tomorrow. You can keep the house. Keep everything. I'll turn myself in to the police."

"For what? Kissing an eighteen year old girl? Since when is that illegal?"

"It was wrong."

Marie was quiet for a minute. We lay motionless in the bed. Then she broke the silence: "Honey, have you ever seen the way guys look at Krissy when you and she are together on the street?"

"Sure."

"Well, multiply that by five when an adult male isn't walking next to her. And when she and I are together on a shopping trip, multiply it by five again. I've been having guys drool over me since I was fifteen, and Krissy's exactly the same. I don't expect you to be blind to how beautiful she is."

"If you're trying to tell me how lucky I am to be married to you, don't bother. I already know."

"You idiot. I'm trying to tell you how lucky I am to be married to YOU. If you left us, what would happen? Any man who would be attracted to me would find Krissy pretty as well. So that leaves me with a choice: I could live like a nun and never let another man under this roof. Or I could allow someone into my life who may or may not love my daughter for who she is beyond her blonde hair and big tits. Someone who might or might not be honest with me in a situation like this. You and I can play games about 'Daddy' this and 'Daddy' that, but the fact is, Krissy really does need a male figure in the house."

"I've let things go too far. The wine at night while you're sucking me. The kisses."

"I'm the one who let it go too far. The first time you fucked me in my apartment I screamed like a gameshow contestant opening Door Number One over and over. I never did that for any man before I met you, never became obsessed with cocksucking before I met you, never came when I sucked cock before I met you, never went into a delicious cocksucking trance every night before I met you.

"The day after we first slept together, I should have soundproofed the damn bedroom. Instead, Krissy's listened to me screaming for your cock morning, noon and night for the last three years. Lately I can't even keep it confined to the bedroom any more. In fact, just talking about it. . . ." She reached under the covers and started stroking my cock.

"We should stop using the living room," I said. "And maybe you could be a little quieter in the mornings."

She laughed and kissed my neck while continuing to stroke my shaft up and down. "I don't think I could – and if I did manage to wear a gag while we fuck, Krissy would probably think we were angry at each other. At this point, she's so used to my screaming for your cock every morning that she uses me instead of an alarm clock."

"What are we going to do? What am I going to do the next time she wants to kiss me?"

"You mean other than cum like a jackhammer?" She giggled and sped up her motions below the covers. "God, I'd like to see you cum like a jackhammer right now. Should we invite her to join us?"

"I'm serious, Marie."

"I'm sorry, Danny. Honestly, I don't know what to do. We can't act like robots in our own home whenever she's less than fifty feet away. And dear God, I've really gotten to love sucking you on that nice big couch."

"And the kissing?"

"We'll just have to be careful of boundaries, I guess." She pulled the covers down. "I suppose I should be flattered by all this. Krissy is five foot two, just like me. Her hair is the same shade of blonde that I had at her age, though mine has darkened a little over the years. She wears a 32F bra, while I'm slightly bigger at 34F. We can wear a lot of the same clothes. She even" – and here she bent down and kissed the tip of my cock – "has the same taste in men. Don't worry, sweetheart: I'm not upset that you find her attractive. If you want, feel free to fantasize about her while you fuck me. Can Krissy suck you just a little bit before we go to sleep?"

Partly, I was relieved that at least I had been upfront with Marie. But she had left it vague as to where I should go from here – where I should draw the line, or what lines should be drawn at all.

Marie got busy, calming her nerves by curling up in a fetus position centered on my groin, her huge breasts pressing against my thighs, her small hands embracing my ass so she could pull my cock toward her face. Her warm, wet loving mouth felt like it was made only for my dick.

"Krissy's a good girl," I said.

Marie responded by pulling my cock deeper into her mouth. When she came up for air, she said, "We're both good girls, aren't we, Daddy?"

As I lay on my side and drifted to sleep while pumping lazily in and out of her mouth, I asked myself, despite my own common sense: had Marie just given me permission use my own judgement in deciding whether to fuck her oversexed daughter? As the thought occurred to me, Marie took her mouth off of me briefly, shivered all over and giggled: "Hee hee hee, Daddy's girls!" She was already lost in her other world of dreams and cum.

I pulled her mouth back onto my cock, where it belonged. "Suck me, Krissy," I said, as pushed my dick into my wife's loving mouth.

The next day I felt that I had to take charge of the situation. I left work a couple of hours early so I could intercept Krissy as soon as she got home from school.

"Danny!" she said as she walked in the door. "What are you doing home so early?"

"Waiting to talk to you. I meant it before when I told you this business has to stop."

"What business?" She put her index finger in her mouth and started pulling it in and out, sucking her finger like it was a little cock.

"Stop!" I yelled. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her finger out of her mouth.

"Oooh, Danny! So forceful!"

"I mean it, Krissy. Stop this instant."

"Or what, you'll spank me? Sounds kinky."

That was the moment that my powerless anger got the better of me. Still holding her wrist, I pulled her toward me so quickly that she lost her footing and fell against me. I fell backward. When I landed on the couch still grasping her wrist, she was bent over my knee. Her skirt had flown up so that it was bunched up above her ass, revealing a tiny set of panties.

"Kinky kinky, Danny. You ARE going to spank me, aren't you?"

Actually, it hadn't even occurred to me to do any such thing, but now here she was bent over my knee with her perfect ass exposed and thrust in the air, defying me. She even pumped her ass up and down a couple of times, laughing and taunting me. I was angry enough and stupid enough not only to actually do it but to believe for those first few seconds that it would have the desired chastening effect.

Smack!

"Ha ha ha! Oh, Danny!"

Smack!

"Ow! Hey, that one hurt!"

Smack!

"Stop it, Danny!"

Smack! "You little pricktease! You've been torturing me for weeks!"

"Please Danny! You're hurting me!"

Smack! "I won't stop until you've learned your lesson."

"Okay! Okay!"

Smack! "Okay 'what'?"

"Okay I'll stop teasing you! But I'm not a pricktease!"

Smack! "You're a big-titted little pricktease and you've been deliberately trying to drive me crazy."

"Fuck! Please Danny, that was really too hard. I swear I'm not a pricktease!"

I reached under her and grabbed one of her big tits so I could have more leverage. Smack! "Big titted blonde pricktease. Say it!"

"Fuck fuck fuck! Danny I am a pricktease but I'll make it up to you!"

Smack! "Big titted teenage blonde pricktease who plays like she wants to suck her Daddy." I mauled her breast, squeezed the nipple and let my hand roam over to her other breast. My other hand rested on her ass for a moment and I fingered her ass crack.

"Fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Daddy I won't be a pricktease any more."

Smack! My pelvis started thrusting involuntarily. With one hand I held onto her tits for dear life. With the other, I squeezed her ass, digging my finger deep into her crack.

"Fuck fuck Daddy. I promise I won't be a pricktease any more! I'll be a good girl, I'll give my Daddy anything he wants. Oh fuck Daddy please!"

Smack!

"Fuck Daddy oh please fuck!"

Smack!

"Daddy I know I've been a bad prickteaser, but I'll be good!"

Smack!

"Oh Daddy fuck Daddy, I'll be good to you Daddy. Fuck fuck Daddy!"

Smack!

I forgot about the spanking. My hand was all over her luscious tits, twisting her nipples and roaming all over her chest. My other hand grabbed her nearly bare ass sticking up high into the air. I pushed aside the panty. My middle finger dug into her pussy.

"Oh oh Daddy! Fuck Daddy Fuck! Anything, Daddy! I promise I won't tease! I'll give you what you want! I'll give you everything! Every day!"

Smack! And then I went back to finger fucking her.

"Oh fuck Daddy every day fuck Daddy!"

She was squirming and bucking on my lap in sync with my own pelvic thrusting. My finger was fucking her pussy deeper and deeper. My head reared back as if I was about to shout to the heavens.

Just as I was ready to tear her clothes off and accept her invitation to fuck Daddy fuck, I came to my senses. What was I doing? I mumbled something that sounded vaguely like an apology, and vaguely as if I was being strangled, and ran out of the room. Krissy fell from my lap and sat on the ground, staring at me as I left.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,542 Followers