Daddy Needs His Blowjob Ch. 07

Story Info
Mom and Daddy roleplay about busty stepdaughter.
2.2k words
4.74
332.3k
270

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,550 Followers

Despite my earlier resolution to be totally honest with Marie, I was too ashamed to tell her about the spanking incident. Maybe I should have. Maybe it would have spared me the next embarrassing episode in the deeply erotic yet dangerous spiral that was enveloping my life.

Unaware of how I had blown it with Krissy over the spanking, Marie seemed to think it was cute or edgy or something to add to her roleplay repertoire by throwing Krissy into the mix. Nighttime remained the time when she went into her Daddy blowjob zone. In the mornings, though, she began to talk about Krissy while she fucked me.

"Would you like it if Krissy rode you like this?" she asked while bouncing up and down on my cock. "Or maybe," she said, shifting to an up-and-down twisting corkscrew motion that seemed to defy the laws of physics and physiology, "she could do THIS to you."

Marie leaned forward and braced her hands on my chest while pounding up and down on top of me. "Come on, Danny, say my name. Scream it. Scream, 'Fuck me Krissy!' Don't you want to fuck me? Don't you fucking want to fuck your fuckable little fuckdoll stepdaughter?"

I knew that for Marie this was merely a new fantasy roleplay that went alongside her Daddy thing. She thought it would be a novel addition to our morning lovemaking. She had no idea that Krissy had been teasing me for weeks, or that I was becoming obsessed with her. Marie had no idea how hard it was becoming to keep my hands off her daughter.

She also seemed to have no awareness, or I guess she didn't care, that the thin sheetrock in our house made it almost inevitable that Krissy would hear it in the next room if I called her name. Yet the more I held off on indulging Marie in her Krissy fantasy, the more loudly I wanted to scream: "Yeah, Krissy! Fuck your Daddy! Take my cock just like your mom does!" Part of me desperately wanted Krissy to wake to the sound of me screaming out how much I wanted to fuck her.

The longer I held off from begging for Krissy during our morning fucks, the harder Marie tried to induce me to do it. It became a game for her, one she was determined to win and one that I felt increasingly certain I was going to lose. When I fucked her doggie style, Marie turned her head back toward me and asked, "Doesn't my ass look just like my mom's, Danny? I bet you can hardly tell us apart."

The worst part was that it was true. Mother and daughter looked so much alike that they could, and often did, borrow each other's clothes. Other than Marie's slightly darker hair color, they could easily be mistaken for one another even at a short distance. The same gorgeous rounded ass that jutted outward, the same small waist, the same hourglass figure, the same oversized tits. I didn't have to close my eyes or even squint to imagine that I was pounding away at Krissy's ass instead of her mother's -- mother and daughter were like two sides of the same coin.

It was almost inevitable that the "Call Me Krissy" game was going to end badly. One day, Marie didn't have to be at work until after lunch, so on a whim I called my boss and asked for the morning off as well. At the time, all I was thinking was that after we sent Krissy off to school, maybe Marie and I would play hooky for a couple of hours and either go for a hike or maybe see an exhibit at the museum.

Krissy was barely out the door when Marie started dancing around the kitchen while putting away the dishes. "The museum can wait, Danny," she said. "How often do we get the house to ourselves?" She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, letting me see her gorgeous legs leading up to her tight little panties. Then she dropped the panties as well.

"Come on, Danny," she teased. "It's just the two of us here in this big house. Don't you want to fuck your big titted teenage stepdaughter?"

At that moment a dam broke, letting loose all the pent-up lust that had been building for weeks. Without the real Krissy herself listening in the next room, I felt free to indulge the fantasy that I had, the fantasy that my wife had been pushing on me, the fantasy that my stepdaughter had been feeding all these weeks.

"Okay, Krissy, you little pricktease," I told Marie. "Come here and take off that damn blouse and bra!"

Marie started giggling as she obeyed me. She walked toward me, swaying her hips and unbuttoning her blouse, alternating between looking shyly downward toward the floor and glancing coquettishly into my eyes. By the time she reached me, she had undone the blouse front and had reached behind to unhook her bra. "Fuck me, Daddy," she said simply. "Fuck your little stepdaughter Krissy. Play with your stepdaughter Krissy's big tits. Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me fuck me."

I took Marie by the wrist and led her into the living room, where I bent her over the back of the couch. Marie braced her hands on the arm of the couch and wiggled her ass enticingly for me while I quickly unzipped my pants and dropped them to the floor. "Come on, Danny, little Krissy's waiting," she said. "Say my name while you fuck me, Daddy."

I did. "You've been asking for this for a long time, Krissy," I told her as I lined my cock up to her twat. "And now it's time you get it."

I thrust into her. Marie is so short that it's difficult to fuck her standing up. Now, with her bent over the couch back and leaning forward onto the armrest, taking my cock meant that her feet lifted off the ground and dangled in the air while I began pounding into her.

"Oof!" she cried as I lifted her up by the strength of my thrust, shifting all of her weight onto the sofa back and armrest, leaving her legs outstretched. Reflected in the hall mirror off to the side I could see her in profile while we fucked. Her beautiful melon-sized tits dangled forward and swung with each thrust of my cock. "Do you love your teenage stepdaughter?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, Krissy, I love you."

"Do you love Krissy's tight ass?"

"Yes! I love your ass, Krissy!"

"Do you love your stepdaughter's gigantic tits?"

"Oh God, Krissy, I love your huge fucking tits on your tiny fuckable body!"

"Do you love fucking your stepdaughter?"

"Fuck yes, Krissy! I love fucking you!"

That was the moment that I saw Krissy herself in the doorway. She stood there, open-mouthed, staring at me while I called out her name. Marie's eyes were closed. She was unaware that Krissy had entered the room. She continued, "Come on, Danny, Fuck me! Fuck your little Krissy! Pound your stepdaughter's tight little pussy until she can't walk straight! Give me some Daddy cream!"

I threw caution to the winds. "Yes!" I growled, looking at Krissy the whole time. "You've wanted this for a long time, Krissy! And now you're getting it, you little cocktease! Fuck your Daddy, Krissy! Your gorgeous little body belongs to me! To Daddy! Fuck me now!"

Marie started spasming and giggling in an extended orgasm. "Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Fuck Krissy, Daddy! Fuck Krissy!" Her legs, still lifted off the ground, stretched outward and shook uncontrollably.

"You're mine, Krissy!" I cried, grabbing Marie's hips and controlling her body completely while I pumped into her. I continued to look into Krissy's beautiful blue eyes. "Krissy will fuck Daddy whenever he needs it! And Daddy needs to fuck you every day!"

"Yes Daddy yes!" Marie screamed. "Krissy is Daddy's girl! Fuck me! Fuck Krissy! Fuck Krissy whenever you want!"

"Yes, Krissy! You're Daddy's girl, and Daddy's girls get fucked! Beg for it, Krissy!"

Krissy taken aback, silently mouthed the words, "Please Daddy."

"Please Daddy!" Marie screamed, as if she were giving voice to her daughter standing only a few feet away. "Please fuck your stepdaughter!"

Krissy stood for a moment more in the doorway, staring wide-eyed at her mother and me.

Then I said, in a calm tone of voice -- or as calm as I could make it sound, given that I was panting while I continued to fuck Marie over the couch back -- "Oh, hello Krissy. What are you doing home at this hour?"

In the hall mirror I saw Marie's eyes shoot open suddenly. She tried to squirm away, but I continued to hold her and pump into her tight pussy. The twisting motion as she tried to stop fucking felt fantastic on my cock.

For once, Krissy was taken aback by the scene. "I . . . uh . . . forgot my calculus homework."

"Well, hurry and get it," I said, pumping my cock into her mother while I spoke. "You wouldn't want to ruin your math grades."

Krissy sprinted down the hall to her room. Moments later, she returned clutching several papers scribbled with math calculations. "I . . . uh . . . g'bye."

I continued to grip her mother's hips and push my cock in and out as I said, "Hold it, sweetie. Aren't you going to kiss your mother goodbye?"

"Uh, okay." Krissy walked to the couch and bent forward to where her mother's head hung down over the armrest. When she tried to kiss her mother, I made sure to thrust extra hard, making Marie's whole body jerk and shake. Marie looked helplessly into her daughter's eyes as she shivered, either in embarrassment or in orgasm, I couldn't tell. Marie's face was bouncing so much that Krissy had to frame her mother's face in both her hands to give her a peck on the mouth.

"Good girl," I said. "Now give Daddy a kiss."

Krissy moved around the couch and stood next to me. I took one hand off of her mother's hips and put it on Krissy's ass, pulling her so close that her big breasts mashed into my chest. Then, still pumping furiously into her mother, I thrust my tongue into Krissy's mouth. When the kiss ended I said, "Good girl, Krissy," then kissed her again.

"Oh!" cried Marie. "Oh, Krissy!" It was impossible to say whether she was calling Krissy's name out of concern for her daughter or embarrassment or lust.

Marie shook all over in an uncontrollable orgasm as I fucked her relentlessly. Bent over the couch and with her legs dangling in the air, she was powerless to stop getting fucked while I kissed her daughter. I kneaded Krissy's ass while my tongue danced in her mouth.

"Krissy! Uh! Krissy!" her mother screamed. "Fuck! Fuck! Krissy!"

"That's right," I agreed. "Fuck fuck Krissy!" Then I kissed Krissy some more while her mother thrashed helplessly on my cock.

When I came up for air, I said, "Oh, look, Krissy. You've dropped your homework papers. Pick them up, sweetie." She crouched down to pick up the papers, then paused when she half-knelt on the floor, her face only inches from my cock and her mother's ass.

Krissy bent forward and rubbed her nose into my crotch, inhaling deeply. When she looked up at me from the floor, she had a soft expression on her face. "You smell so nice, Daddy."

I used my free hand to pull her face into my balls for a moment. "Give Daddy a kiss, sweetheart," I said.

Krissy looked up at me with an expression that seemed to include love mixed with a little fear. She tentatively and reverently kissed the base of my cock, then looked up at me for approval.

"Good girl, Krissy," I said. "Such a good girl." I stroked her hair as she kissed my balls, looking up submissively into my eyes for reassurance that she was doing a good job.

She stood up, then kissed me again for a couple of minutes while I pounded the shit out of her mother. I was in a delicious incestuous heaven, fucking the mother and kissing the daughter simultaneously. I knew that I'd feel guilty and scared later, but at that moment, all my thoughts of guilt ceased to exist and were replaced by an all-consuming lust. All I could think about was thrusting into Marie as hard as I could, wanting to fuck her so senseless that she wouldn't be able to string three words together. Meanwhile, my tongue tried to communicate in a new language with Krissy's delicious mouth.

"Are you Daddy's girl?" I asked.

Both my girls answered, "Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl," I said. "Now hurry off to school, sweetie. Your mother needs to get fucked some more."

A few moments later, the door was closed behind her and I could hear her heels tapping on the front walkway. If I could hear those sounds, I knew, it was certain that Krissy could hear her mother as she screamed, over and over, "Fuck Krissy! Fuck Krissy! Oh please, Daddy! Fuck Krissy!"

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,550 Followers