Daddy Needs His Blowjob Ch. 08

Story Info
My busty stepdaughter seeks fatherly advice.
4k words
4.71
315k
212

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,558 Followers

Krissy was always an open girl, sharing her life with her mother to a greater extent than a lot of teenagers do. Yet naturally there were limits. I think there's hardly a teenager on the planet who really shares all of their innermost feelings with their parents, especially when it comes to the questions of friendships and romantic entanglements – the very things that parents worry about the most and wish their children would be open about.

So it came as somewhat of a surprise to me when 18 year old Krissy decided to open up to me about some of these issues. I was sitting in the easy chair in the living room reading a book one evening while, I thought, Krissy was in the next room doing homework. Marie in the kitchen doing prep work on a complicated pastry dish that needed to be started a day in advance. It was for a big potluck she was planning with friends.

Krissy came into the living room and stood before me. She was wearing the low-cut blouse that her mother had said she could only wear around the house. Her braless 32F tits strained against a shirt that was too small for her large bust, and I could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric. "Danny, can we talk?"

"Sure, Krissy. Some kind of problem?"

"Sort of. There's this guy at school. . . ."

"Pull up a chair."

Krissy went to the kitchen, grabbed a chair, pulled it into the living room and sat before me on the straight-backed seat.

"So this guy is bothering you?" I asked. "If you want I can talk to the principal, or to his parents. . . ."

"No, it's nothing like that," she said. "He's just a classmate – sort of a friend, I guess. We've had a bunch of classes together for the last couple of years. We've even been in study groups together." She squirmed in her seat.

"You look uncomfortable," I said. "What is it about this guy that's bothering you?"

"It's not him," she said. "It's just that I feel weird sitting in this chair facing you. It seems so formal – like I'm in the principal's office or something." She slipped out of the chair and sat on the ground at my feet, her legs tucked under her. She put her hand on my knee.

"Better now?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, and stroked my thigh.

"So about this guy. . .?" I asked.

The index finger of Krissy's right hand traced random patterns on my thigh, while her left hand found the area just above my ankle and started stroking up and down my calf under my pants leg. "I like him, Danny. He's kind of fun to talk with, but he and I have never done anything together – I mean just the two of us. It's always been with other people around."

"And now?"

"He asked me out for a date, and I just don't know." She stood. "I hate having to look up at you like this while we talk. Do you mind if I sit on your lap – like I used to when I was younger?"

Without waiting for my assent Krissy sat on my thighs with both legs dangling over one side of the armrest, her ass on my crotch. She put one arm over my shoulder and rested it on the chair back. "Thank you, Danny. This makes me feel so snug and safe." She wiggled her ass, settling in over my hardening cock.

"So about this boy?"

"I'm just not sure," she said. She molded her body to mine, putting her face in the crook of my neck. "I mean, he's really attractive. . . ." She started humping her ass up and down on my cock. "Really . . . REALLY . . . attractive," she reiterated, pumping her ass up and down to emphasize each word. Then she went back to squirming her pussy over my cock.

"So what's the problem?" I asked. I wrapped one arm around her back and hugged her to me, while the other stroked her bare leg tracing a line upward toward the hem of her skirt.

"I just don't know whether he's really attracted to ME," she said. "So many guys are just interested in my body – you know the type." She cupped one tit in her hand and held it up to my face. "Some guys, all they see are tits," she said, rubbing her tit on my cheek while squirming on my cock.

Strange as it may sound, given how far things had recently progressed in the household, I was extremely uncomfortable having Krissy sit on my lap like this. Only a few days before I had seriously overstepped the whole Krissy roleplaying business by kissing Krissy herself while screwing her mother. It was one thing, after all, for her mother to play a game with me fantasizing about Krissy; it was quite another to bring Krissy herself into the picture, turning the fantasy into an incestuous reality. Marie and I hadn't spoken about the episode since it happened, which I took as both a good and a bad sign: on the one hand, at least she hadn't attacked me with a carving knife or spoken about divorce, but on the other hand her silence did not bode well for her acceptance of what I'd done.

Besides, every other time I had kissed her or touched her, Krissy's mother was in the room with us. Now Krissy was rubbing against my hard-on while her mother was elsewhere, innocently kneading dough in the next room. In fact, I could hear Marie bustling about in the kitchen only a few feet away while Krissy teased me. Even though Marie had drastically loosened the bounds of acceptable behavior in the household, what would she think of her daughter doing this behind her back? Despite everything that was going on, was caressing my stepdaughter alone like this a form of betrayal? "Sweetie," I said, trying to defuse the situation, "we all know that physical attraction is part of the dating scene. Just remember that there's more to people than that." Heedless of my misgivings, my hand, with a mind of its own, stroked her inner thigh higher and higher.

"Of course there is, Danny. But high school boys – all they see are my big, soft tits," she said, guiding her tits to my mouth. I tried feebly to turn my face away out of loyalty to Marie, but frankly, I didn't try very hard. "Those boys just want to play with my big titties and feel how my huge tits overflow their hands. They want to suck my bouncy, young tits. They want to lick my round boobs and kiss my hard nipples. Why can't they see that there's more to me than my big kissable titties?" She bent forward and stuffed her nipples into my mouth. Through the thin fabric of the overstretched blouse I could feel every feature of her hardened nipple.

"They all want me, Danny. I can see it in their eyes. The guys at school. They look at me when I walk down the hall, all of them. They like to watch my big tits bounce. They stare at my wide hips and my tight round ass after I walk past them. This boy who asked me out for a date – I think he wants me to kneel in front of him so that he can fuck my big tits."

She put on a little girl voice as she continued: "Even the teachers. All of the teachers – the principal, too – they all want to fuck me. They don't say anything but I know it, Danny. I can feel it. I'll bet the principal would like to bring me into his back office and spread me over his desk and fuck me from behind. He would pound my pussy until he shot his cum deep in my womb. Wouldn't that be awful? I'm sure my math teacher wants me to suck his cock under his desk. I'll bet he wants me to swallow his cum. But I don't want to suck another man's cock, Daddy."

She pulled my hand to her pussy and held it there. "They want to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me, Daddy," she cooed, the sweet, innocent-sounding girlishness of her voice totally at odds with what she was saying. "They want to fill my tight wet pussy with their cocks. What can I do when so many guys want to stuff their hard cocks in my hot little pussy?" I pulled my hand away from her crotch and tried with shaking fingers to pull her skirt back in place.

"Maybe I'm tired of guys my own age constantly hitting on me sexually," she said, humping up and down on my cock. "Why can't I find someone more mature? Someone who can guide me." She pulled her blouse up, letting her big tits out, and then she stuffed her bare nipple in my mouth as she continued speaking in the sweetest little girl voice imaginable: "I need a father figure who can teach me how to suck his cock just right. I need a Daddy who will teach me to be his personal, special fucktoy who fucks him just the way he likes. A Daddy who will mold my tight little pussy so that it fits his cock and his alone like a tight pussy glove just made for his special Daddy cock. Where will I find a man who can teach me to fuck, Daddy?"

A part of me tried to move Krissy off of my lap, but the weaker, hornier part of me prevailed, and instead of picking her up and lifting her off of me, I ended up cradling her in my arms as she bounced on my cock. One arm, wrapped around her back, ended up cupping her breast and kneading it even while my mind was telling me to stop. My other hand delighted in the feel of her bare leg and thigh as she flexed it, rising and falling repeatedly on my aching cock.

"Mom is so lucky to have a guy like you," she continued, rubbing her tits all over my face while she continued to bounce on my hard-on. Against my conscious volition, I used the arms that I had cradling her to help lift her small, flexible body up and down on me. "You really understand her and love her for who she is – not just 'cause she's so hot and she loves to fuck you so much and she cums whenever she sucks your big dick. You have such a special relationship, the three of you: you and Mom and your big dick. Your big dick that's constantly pounding her and filling her mouth with cum."

Using the arm she had draped over the back of the chair, she pulled my head into her breasts. Her mouth was so close to my ear that when she whispered to me I could feel her breath in my ear. "I want a man who really loves me for who I am beyond my big soft tits and my tight little pussy that aches so badly to get fucked fucked fucked." She stuck her tongue in my ear and licked me so sensually that I could feel a string of nerve endings tingling all the way from my ear to the tip of my cock and even in my toes. Then she continued in an intimate whisper: "I want what my mom has."

"Krissy, I can't . . . ."

"I want it, Danny. I want what my mom has. Do you think I can get what she's getting?" At this point, her ass was alternating between squirming all over my lap and bouncing up and down frantically. "I need it, Danny! I need to get what Mom's getting!"

At that moment, just as, despite my better judgment, my hand was reaching Krissy's pussy and tickling the fabric of her panties, Marie called out from the other room, "Krissy, are you in there with your stepfather? Come into the kitchen, please. I want to show you how to fix this pastry arrangement."

"Coming, Mom!" Standing up, she turned to me as she pulled her blouse back down, covering her beautiful melons. "Thanks for talking to me about this, Danny. I feel like you understand exactly what I'm saying." She bent forward and kissed me on the forehead, rubbing both her tits in my face, then left for the kitchen.

As she reached the doorway, she turned back to me. "You know what I need, Daddy."

Marie didn't bring up the Krissy role playing idea again for several days, and I didn't press the matter. If she wanted to drop the Krissy fantasy, I figured, that was up to her, and I was the last one to push it on her. I knew I had overstepped the boundaries of fantasy in a major way. I was just thankful that Marie didn't do a Lorena Bobbit on me in the middle of the night. But she didn't say a word one way or the other.

So it came as a big surprise when, almost a week later, Krissy fantasies re-entered our bedroom.

It was a Tuesday morning. As usual, Marie woke me up by gently playing with my cock, starting with gentle caresses and gradually increasing the intensity as I came awake.

When I finally did open my eyes, I saw her sitting up on the bed alongside me. She was corkscrewing both her hands on my cock and gazing intently at her handiwork. When I groaned in pleasure, she looked into my face and smiled. "Good morning, darling," she said. "Isn't it a beautiful day? Mornings are always such a happy time, aren't they?" She increased the tempo on her handjob, bouncing up and down on the bed as she did so, making her tits jiggle happily. "God I love playing with your cock in the morning!"

Then she really surprised me: she asked, "Can Krissy suck your cock? Krissy loves morning wood."

My cock instantly got harder. "Of course you can, Krissy," I answered. "Suck me, Krissy. Suck Daddy."

Marie cradled my cock in her hands as she rearranged herself comfortably on the bed. "Thank you, Daddy," she said just before she plunged her mouth onto my dick.

Marie moaned and cooed over my cock for a couple of minutes while I gently stroked her hair. Then she lifted her head off my cock and lay down beside me. "Fuck your girl, Daddy," she said. "Fuck Krissy."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I immediately rolled over onto my wife and plunged my cock into her. "Is this what you wanted, Krissy? You want your Daddy to fuck you?"

"Yeah! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck Krissy!"

I knew from experience that the harder I pounded Marie, the louder she shouted, so now I really poured it on. Bracing my hands on the mattress on either side of my wife, I thrust into her over and over.

Her screams reverberated against the thin walls of the bedroom. "Yeah, Daddy yeah! Pump your cock into your stepdaughter! Come in her tight little cunt and spray your sperm in her womb!"

"Fuck me Krissy!" I screamed, knowing that Krissy herself would hear me in the next room. "Fuck your Daddy!"

"Yes, Daddy! I love you, Daddy! Fuck Krissy every day!"

And then I heard it: a slight bumping sound from the other room – the sound, I thought to myself, of a bed thumping when a person was bouncing rhythmically. And then the muffled sound of a person gasping and grunting. Krissy was joining us from the next room.

At that I lost it. Grabbing my gorgeous wife's hips and thrusting deep inside her, I ejaculated what seemed like a quart of cum into her womb. "I'm cumming, Krissy! I'm cumming for you! Take my sperm!"

A half hour later I came out of the shower and joined Marie and Krissy eating French toast at the breakfast table. I kissed Krissy on the cheek before I sat down. "Good morning, sweetie. Did you have nice dreams?"

"Yeah, Danny. I had a great dream just as I was waking up this morning. It really puts you in a good mood for the whole rest of the day."

After that I felt fewer and fewer compunctions about indulging Marie in her Krissy games. Several times a week from then on, Marie and I played the "Call Me Krissy" game while we fucked in the morning, and each time I made sure that Marie screamed Krissy's name loud enough for her daughter to hear us fantasizing about her. In turn, Krissy became much better about giving me a hug and a light, fatherly kiss every time she greeted me in the morning, left for school, or came home in the evenings. In fact, Krissy took every opportunity she could to give me hugs and little kisses throughout the day. She was such an affectionate girl.

At the same time, I felt fewer and fewer inhibitions about hugging Marie at odd times of the day. The turning point came one day when I came up behind her while she stood at the kitchen counter, hugging her and cupping her big tits while nestling my hard cock between her ass cheeks. "I love you so much, sweetheart," I said. Marie gasped as I pinched her nipples, then looked worriedly over at Krissy a few feet away, who sat at the kitchen table drinking a glass of milk. But Krissy simply smiled at us, approving of such a touching expression of marital tenderness.

So Marie gave in. The spatula clattered to the table top. Marie closed her eyes and sighed as I kneaded her breasts from behind and pushed my cock against her ass while her daughter watched. "I shouldn't," she whispered. "Not in front of K - K - Kri . . . ." Then she shivered and came.

It occurred to me at that moment that a part of Marie liked being powerless when I put her on display in front of her daughter.

The next day I was late coming home from work. By the time I arrived, Marie was already in the kitchen smearing a sauce on some meat for dinner.

I came up to her, reached up under her skirt, grabbed her panties and pulled them down. Then I unzipped my trousers and let them fall to the floor.

"Danny, wait. The dinner. . . ."

"Let it marinate," I said. I pushed the tray of meat and sauce to the side and hoisted Marie onto the kitchen table, then roughly entered her. While she sat up on the kitchen table, I grasped the lower hem of her blouse and pulled it over her head, then threw the blouse on the floor. I pulled her bra up so that it dangled like a necklace across her collar bone, exposing her beautiful 34F tits.

"Danny, don't," Marie said. "Krissy . . . ."

"Krissy's busy," I said, and thrust into my wife.

Marie's eyes widened, but at the same time she surrendered and lay back on the kitchen table and allowed herself to be fucked. A moment later, I saw what had made her eyes widen when Krissy casually entered my field of view from behind and walked over to the fridge to pour herself some ice water.

"Don't mind me," Krissy said.

I didn't mind at all.

"Uh! Uh! K- K- Krissy!" stammered Marie as I thrust into her.

"Yes, Mom?" answered Krissy. She gave her mother that familiar lopsided, evil grin. "When's dinner going to be ready?"

"Krissy! Oh, fuck!" Marie shivered all over, beginning at her head and moving all the way down to her toes. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her eyelids fluttered as if she were having a seizure rather than a massive orgasm. Her gorgeous tits, flattened from her lying on her back but still lying high on her chest, swayed back and forth with my thrusts and with her orgasmic shaking.

I continued thrusting as I said, "I think we may be delayed a few minutes, sweetie."

"That's okay," answered Krissy, "I guess I'll . . ."

"Krissy! Oh fuck! Krissy!"

". . . snack on some cheese while I wait for the main dish. You don't mind, do you, Mom?"

"Uh! Uh!" she replied. I reached up and gently pinched Marie's nipples, causing her to spasm again. Being involuntarily subjected to Krissy watching seemed to push Marie into an almost non-stop series of orgasm after orgasm.

"That's fine, sweetie," I said, smiling widely at her as I rammed my cock repeatedly into her mother. "Just remember – healthy snacks only. You don't want to ruin your appetite."

Marie's hands fluttered helplessly in her daughter's direction. Signaling for assistance? Or maybe trying to let Krissy know nonverbally that Marie hadn't meant her daughter to see such things? Or maybe just saying, "Oh, Krissy, I can't help it when your stepfather makes me cum and cum and cum?" But the only words that escaped her lips were, "Oh fuck Krissy!"

My thoughts exactly.

Krissy went back to the fridge and calmly pulled out some cheese, then got a knife and carved herself a slice. Maneuvering herself around the other side of the kitchen table so that she was outside of her mother's field of view, she gave me that crooked grin and nodded her head, then mouthed the words, "Fuck her good, Daddy!" While I pounded the shit out of her mother, Krissy lowered one hand to her crotch and made a circle with her thumb and index finger, pantomiming jacking me off. "Cum! Cum! Cum!" she mouthed, and gave me a wide open, happy smile.

That pushed me over the edge. With Marie thrashing under me in all directions and her huge tits bouncing back and forth, my cock slipped out of her cunt just as I reached my climax. My spunk flew onto my wife, spattering the skirt hiked up over her waist as well as her bare tummy and beautiful tits. A couple of spurts painted her beautiful, loving face. Both mother and daughter jerked quickly in surprise and lust.

Marie slid weakly off the kitchen table. She fell to a pile at my feet and, cradling my cock tenderly with the fingertips of both hands, lovingly cleaned my dick with her mouth, whimpering submissively and shivering in grateful orgasm as my cum dripped down her nose. "Serve Daddy cock," she whimpered between licks. Krissy watched, casually nibbling on the cheese while her disheveled, cum-spattered mother prostrated herself before my cock. I reached down with both hands to guide Marie's slurping while I smiled possessively at her daughter.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,558 Followers
12