Daddy Needs His Blowjob Ch. 10

Story Info
Busty mom and stepdaughter cuddle with Daddy on the couch.
2.6k words
4.69
335.1k
221

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,546 Followers

The next morning Marie woke up with a rare hangover and only a hazy memory of the night before. "I remember having a good time, but I also remember something really naughty going on. What happened?"

"I'm not sure you want to know," I said.

When I came out of the shower a few minutes later, I heard Marie talking to Krissy while she fixed a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs for us.

". . . and I don't want you to get any silly ideas in your head, sweetie. Don't get me wrong -- I love having sex with your stepfather. But there's nothing magical about his penis -- or about any man's penis. Sure, your stepfather has a lot of stamina, but the real thing is this: I love him."

"I've seen you cum when you suck his cock. That's not normal, Mom."

Marie cleared her throat, obviously embarrassed. "Well, it's . . . ."

". . . Complicated. Yeah, I get it."

"Actually, it's not complicated at all. It's love. In the evenings, your stepfather and I have this . . . ."

". . . Roleplay. Yeah, I've seen it. You REALLY get into your roleplay, Mom."

Marie laughed. "I do get lost in it. But the reason I get lost in it is because I CAN get lost in it. I trust and love your stepfather as much as I trust and love you. When I close my eyes while I . . . uh . . . kiss him, I feel free to lose myself with him."

"Mom, I love him, too."

"Of course you do, sweetie. He's been a very good stepfather to you."

"Mom, I think I love him more like a . . . Daddy."

Marie turned and stared at her daughter.

Krissy went on: "Mom, I know that you and I haven't talked that much about my dating since you gave me the 'birds-and-bees/use-a-condom' speech a couple of years ago. But I really have taken to heart what you said about making sure that sex is meaningful. I haven't been nearly as . . . active, I guess you would say . . . as you and Danny probably think I've been." She paused and looked down at her plate, moving the food around nervously with her fork before looking back up at her mother and speaking again: "Do you think it would be alright if Danny were my first one?"

At that moment, there was a bang and crash outside on the street. It was the sanitation guys slinging the garbage cans into their truck. At the sound, Marie reflexively looked toward the front of the house and saw me standing at the end of the hallway. I imagine that the expression on my face was probably as dumbfounded as what I saw on hers. My cockteasing stepdaughter -- a virgin? A virgin who wants me to pop her cherry?

Marie shook her head slightly trying to reorder her thoughts. "Sweetie," she said. "You've raised a lot of . . . issues. But you need to leave for school in a few minutes. Let's talk about this some more later."

That night, the three of us watched a movie together. It was one of those weepy romantic dramas full of longing and separations and unrequited stuff ending in requited stuff. Marie was a sucker for that kind of thing, and I had to admit that I rather liked a nice romantic tearjerker myself once in a while.

At first, Krissy sat in the recliner several feet away from us. Marie curled up in my arms with her legs tucked under her.

After a few minutes, though, Krissy got up. "Don't pause the movie, I'm just fixing some popcorn. Want any?"

When she came back a couple of minutes later, she put a big bowl of popcorn on the table in front of the couch, handed me a glass of white wine and sat next to me. I sipped the wine while mother and daughter dug into the popcorn. As the movie became more engrossing, I put the wine glass on the table and lay back. Putting both arms on the back of the couch, I embraced my family and pulled my women toward me. Marie and Krissy leaned into my chest, their large breasts pressing into my body.

The movie went on. I kissed Marie on the top of the forehead, then turned to Krissy and did the same to her. My hands, which had been draped along their shoulders, rose up so that I could stroke both their cheeks. Marie responded by nuzzling closer to me to kiss and lick my neck, while Krissy contented herself with simply placing her hand over mine as I stroked her face.

The revelation that morning that Krissy was a virgin replayed itself in my head, making it hard to even follow the plot of the melodrama showing on the tube. It was hard to believe -- yet I had to -- that Krissy, with her sexy dancing, her pornographic displays and teasing, was actually still a virgin. Yet I knew that she wasn't a liar, especially since her mother and I had tacitly assumed that she was already sexually active and had accepted it as part of her coming of age in the modern era. Why would she bother lying about it?

I pulled Krissy's head closer to me so that she rested it on my shoulder while I continued to stroke her cheek. Accepting Krissy's inexperience caused a wave of tenderness to wash over me, reminding me of how lovely and cute and fun she was when I first met her in her early teens, before she blossomed into the sexy young woman that I saw today. I bent forward and kissed the top of her head. "I love you, sweetie," I said.

Marie saw my gesture and brought her hand up to stroke Krissy's cheek with me. "We both love you, sweetie. More than anyone else in the world." After that the three of us settled back into the couch and watched the movie unfold. I hugged both my girls tightly.

After a long time of relaxing together, Krissy turned to her mother. "Mom, I think it's getting late. Doesn't Daddy need his blowjob?"

Marie froze in embarrassment, but Krissy continued: "Oh, Mom. I've seen it all. Go ahead. Don't you want to?"

Marie did nothing for several seconds, seeming to consider it. Then she came to a decision. She reached toward my crotch and began a fumbling, one-handed effort to undo my belt. Krissy reached over and helped, smiling at her mother. The mother-daughter cooperation made my cock even harder.

In a few moments, Marie and Krissy had my pants off. Instead of sucking me, though, Marie remained curled up in my arms and began lazily stroking my rod up and down while we watched the movie. Krissy reached for a couple of kernels of popcorn and snuggled closer to me. "I love this show, Daddy."

We remained that way for several minutes. After so many intense interactions over the last several weeks, this was strangely low-key: Marie stroked me up and down, up and down in a way that was soothing while at the same time sexy as hell. Krissy occasionally took my hand draped over her shoulder and kissed it or licked my finger, but otherwise she simply burrowed into my chest and purred contentedly. Occasionally she reached for some popcorn and casually ate it while her eyes drifted back and forth from her mother's actions to the TV screen. It reminded me of her actions several weeks earlier, brazenly eating popcorn while she watched her mother blow me.

The movie was pretty good, too.

I hardly noticed it when Krissy's hand joined her mother's stroking my cock. At first, her fingers traced a trail along her mother's hand going up and down, as if Krissy was tentatively asking her mother's permission to help pleasure me. Only gradually did her fingers drift over so that both women were caressing my shaft.

Yet we continued to watch the movie. Mother and daughter were working together to give me pleasure, but they maintained a languid pace, stroking gently and occasionally moving in closer to kiss my neck or nibble my ear.

"I love both my girls so much," I said.

"We love you, too, Daddy. So, so much," said Krissy. She bent down and planted a loving French kiss on the tip of my cock, licking it and swirling her tongue around the head for only a second or so. Then she straightened up and settled back in my arms, stroking and purring like her mother.

We watched the entire movie that way. Krissy and Marie soon settled into an easy regime of cooperation, with one girl's hand on my shaft and the other's on my cockhead or drifting down to massage my balls. Every once in a while, Marie would bend forward to kiss the tip of my cock and lick up the precum. Sometimes, too, she moved forward so that she could catch Krissy's eye and give her important motherly advice: "Daddy likes it when you vary your strokes more, sweetie," or "Here, sweetie, it's your turn to lick up Daddy's precum."

At one point, during a lull in the movie plot, both Marie and Krissy nuzzled up on either side of me and started licking and nibbling on my ear lobes -- an intensely erotic sensation that, all by itself, made my skin quiver all over my body. Then they both started whispering while they licked my ears and continued to stroke my shaft:

"I love you so much, Daddy," whispered Krissy in one ear.

"Your cock is so good to me," Marie breathed into the other.

"Daddy, your cum is so delicious," whispered Krissy.

"I love it when you fill my mouth," said Marie.

"I'm a virgin, Daddy. Will you please fuck my virgin pussy?" asked Krissy.

After several more minutes of my two girls playing with my cock, Marie said, "Daddy, can I please suck your cock?"

I gave her a deep, long kiss, thrusting my tongue in and out of her mouth over and over. "Of course you can, sweetheart. Suck Daddy all you want."

Marie then bent her head toward my crotch and, with Krissy holding the base steady, she began to lick my shaft. "I love your big cock, Daddy. It's so good to me," she murmured between licks. Krissy and I relaxed with the movie and the show her mother was putting on. Krissy stroked the base of my dick lovingly, feeding it into her mother's mouth.

Krissy and I took turns stroking her mother's hair. "Love Daddy," Krissy instructed her mother. Then she turned toward me and began nibbling my ear, whispering to me, "I love you, Daddy. Thank you for letting me kiss your cock." Then she began whispering a mantra, "Love Daddy, suck Daddy, love Daddy, suck Daddy," over and over.

Krissy sat up on the couch for a moment and pulled off her blouse, then unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor by my feet. She knelt on the couch and presented one of her luscious tits for me to suckle. "I know you love big tits. Will you please kiss my tits, Daddy?" she said.

Marie forgot the movie entirely. She slid to the ground between my legs and devoted herself wholeheartedly to worshiping my cock. Krissy helped by putting her hand on the base, holding my cock steady for her mother's greedy mouth. "Good girl," whispered Marie between slurps, thanking her daughter for the assistance. Mother and daughter intertwined their fingers on the base of my shaft. A tingle seemed to pass between them and they both shivered in a shared orgasm.

Krissy giggled and hugged my head so that my mouth was crushed against her nipple. "Am I being good, Daddy?" she asked.

I brought my hands up to cup Krissy's breasts. My pelvis lurched forward in Marie's mouth. "Yes," I gasped. "Very good. You're both so good. Such good girls." Marie's mouth went deeper and deeper on my shaft, deepthroating me until she was kissing her daughter's fingers at the base of my cock.

As Marie's head came back up, Krissy sat back down on the couch began furiously kissing me, making my cock and pelvis lurch again. Marie saw her daughter's action and my response and giggled. Then she engulfed my cock with her mouth and began spasming, sharing my ecstasy.

After a couple of minutes of kissing, Krissy slipped down to the floor. Instead of joining by her mother's side, though, she lined herself up behind Marie. Kneeling erect, her head and upper torso rose up above her mother, exposing her lovely breasts to me while her mother nursed contentedly.

"We love you, Daddy," she said. Then she placed her hands on either side of her mother's head and began guiding Marie in and out on my cock. Marie's dark blonde hair began swaying back and forth under her daughter's insistent direction, while Krissy's huge tits, just above her mother's head, bounced up and down with the movement of her arms.

Krissy started pushing her mother's head deeper and faster on my cock. Her bouncing tits were mesmerizing. "Is this how you like it, Daddy?" she asked, giving me that dangerous lopsided grin. She pushed her mother's head roughly, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Marie started to gag while Krissy giggled.

Her mother's mouth was so full that all she could utter was a helpless "Mmph! Mmph!" Krissy's eyes shone brightly as she guided her defenseless mother to get face fucked.

This went on for several electrifying minutes. Part of me was energized by the perverse reversal I saw of Krissy taking charge of her mother while Marie was in the thrall of her oral fixation. In the throes of her lust Marie let her daughter push her face onto my cock over and over, harder and harder, faster and faster. Marie's hands lay flat at first on my thighs, but now the base of her wrists stayed on my thighs while her fingers began to flutter spastically. Her eyelids blinked rapidly while she spasmed uncontrollably in the pleasure that her daughter was forcing on her. Marie gagged and drooled helplessly. Krissy pushed her mother's mouth over and over relentlessly onto my dick.

Finally, though, I pulled Krissy's hands away from her mother's head. "It's your turn now, sweetie," I said. "Come closer. You need to tit fuck Daddy."

Krissy edged forward. Marie moved back and hugged Krissy from behind, cupping her daughter's huge tits and presenting them to me as a gift. Smiling into my eyes, she wrapped her daughter's big tits around my shaft and began rubbing them up and down for my pleasure. Marie's own bouncing oversized tits framed Krissy's head on either side. Both of my girls beamed happily at me in loving worship.

Finally the pleasure became too much and I came. I held my cock and aimed upward, spattering my stepdaughter's lovely young face with cum, branding her as mine. Krissy giggled and licked her lips. Marie, kneeling behind her daughter, squeezed Krissy's tits for me and smiled benignly while I watched my cum drip from Krissy's chin onto her gorgeous round tits. "You're so good to us, Daddy!" she said.

I pushed Marie's head toward her daughter's chest. Marie took the hint and started licking the sperm off her daughter's breasts.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,546 Followers