Daddy Needs His Blowjob Ch. 11

Story Info
Busty stepdaughter and I shower together.
1.6k words
4.68
325k
225

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,551 Followers

That night I wanted oh so badly to fuck Krissy, but my better judgement told me to take it slow and make sure things were okay with Marie.

But there were no problems. That night, Marie drifted to sleep in my arms as always, and the next morning my sexy wife woke me up by riding my cock as always. Part of the time she bent over me, pushing her nipples in my mouth while she whispered endearments in my ear: "Fill me up, Danny. I'm so lucky to have married such a stud. Thank you for fucking me so well."

Then she sat up on my cock, gyrating like a belly dancer on amphetamines, her arms raised toward the ceiling and screaming almost incoherently with pleasure while her big tits bounced for me. In between the inarticulate Mariah Carey squeals, anyone listening could hear things like, "Fuck me, stud! Gimme me your cum, and then cum some more! Fuck your girl!"

When I finally came, Marie jumped off me as usual and ran down the hall to clean up and fix breakfast. Fucking in the mornings always energized her.

Personally, I'm not a morning person. I usually get moving more slowly, furious morning fucks notwithstanding. A few minutes later, after Marie had finished her shower and was already in the kitchen, I stumbled into the bathroom and started washing up.

I wasn't in the shower more than a couple of minutes before I heard a knock.

"Danny, you in there?"

"What is it, Krissy?" I asked.

I heard the door open and through the haze of the bathroom curtain I could see Krissy's vague form by the sink. "I'm sort of in a hurry this morning. Do you mind if I use the bathroom while you shower?"

"Uh, sure."

"Great." Then her hands pulled back the shower curtain and Krissy stepped in. The water began to spray against her perfect, teenage body. She smiled at me and said, "I just think we could save so much time if we shower together."

My cock started hardening quickly. "It saves on water bills, too," I said, and gave a short laugh. I took her head in her hands and kissed her on the top of her forehead, then brought her head up so that she looked me in the eye. "You look lovely this morning, sweetie."

"Thanks, Danny. Would you like me to soap you up?"

She and I both soaped up our hands. She concentrated on massaging my cock with both hands. The way she pulled both her arms toward her torso so she could reach down to my groin brought her breasts together and pushed them out enticingly.

I took soapy hands to her large tits and covered them with slippery suds. Then I put both hands on her shoulders and pressed her down.

She willingly got on her knees in the shower. With the water cascading downward onto her head and back, she sandwiched my cock between her lovely oversized breasts and started rubbing it. The whole time, her face was lifted up so that she could look happily into my eyes. "Is this what you want, Danny? Me on my knees, worshiping your big dick? Tit-fucking you? It sure as hell is what I want."

Krissy started varying her pace and movements. She started rubbing one breast upward while bringing the other downward, creating a slippery, soapy sensation that made me laugh out loud with pleasure. "Faster?" she asked, as her hands and tits sped to a blur. The hot water spraying us, the soap, the bouncing breasts and my subservient, sexy stepdaughter kneeling before me were both a visual and a tactile pleasure that was as great as any I could remember. "Come on, Danny, fuck my tits just like you fuck my mother's. Are my tits as pretty as my mom's?"

After a few minutes of fantastic tit-fucking that kept me perfectly balanced on a knife edge of cumming, I pulled Krissy to her feet and directed her to face away from me, toward the tiled shower wall. Instinctively knowing what I intended, she spread her legs and braced her hands against the wall. Her delectable ass thrust outward invitingly.

Krissy was so much shorter than me that I had to bend at the knees to position my cock under her jutting ass. When I lined my dick up and pushed up into her tight vagina, she gasped in surprise and short-lived pain. When I saw a trace of blood trickle down her leg and toward the drain I knew: she really was a virgin after all.

"I love you, sweetie," I said, and kissed the back of her neck. "Am I your first time?"

"Uh! Uh! Oh God, Danny, yes! My first cock. My first time with Daddy!"

The hot water cascaded over us, washing every trace of blood away. "I'll be gentle, sweetheart. Don't worry about the pain. It'll go away soon."

Krissy began to thrust back rhythmically. "It only hurt for a second," she gasped. "I'm . . . uh! . . . uh! . . . fine now. Please, just fuck me harder. Give it to me like you give it to my mother. Make me scream for it like she does."

I did. My first real thrust was so hard and sudden that Krissy's heels lifted off the ground.

I spent the next several minutes with her thrashing in all directions, the tips of her toes barely touching the ground for balance. Gasping for breath, she danced on her tiptoes like a perverted ballerina on a spit – impaled on my cock. The shower water splashed over us as I held her hips and drove in and out, fucking her ruthlessly. She squirmed and wiggled under my control like a helpless fuckdoll. Her hands remained braced against the wall, but sometimes she balled her fists and pounded against the bathroom tiles. "Dear God!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "So big! So fucking big!" It gave me a twisted pleasure to think that her mother could hear her down the hall.

It seemed to last only a few minutes, but the fact that we ran out of hot water meant we must have been in the shower for far longer. When the cold water started spraying us, we both jerked and laughed in surprise. We quickly rinsed off and got out. When the water stopped, I heard Marie's voice outside the door, "Breakfast is ready! Let's start the day right!"

Krissy hugged me and stretched her short frame up toward my ear. "Please, Danny, don't stop just yet. I want you to carry me over the threshold into the rest of the house."

Her using the term "carry me over the threshold" made my cock pulse with lust. I immediately thought of the two of us embarking on a new phase in our lives, with her joining her mother as a co-wife. I pictured fucking her and her beautiful, sexy mother every day for years to come.

My horny stepdaughter put her arms around my neck and hopped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist and ass. "Put your cock in me, Danny, so you can show me off to Mom."

I slipped my cock into my stepdaughter's tight pussy again and after an initial gasp she immediately started laughing and bouncing happily on my dick, forcing me to support her lithe little body by grabbing her soft teenage ass from below. "Ready for breakfast?" I asked her. "Let's go."

A few moments later I walked into the kitchen, supporting my tiny, busty stepdaughter in my arms while she pistoned up and down on my cock, giggling in physical ecstasy and in the joy of putting on such a pornographic show for her mother. She clearly loved being on display, carried from room to room and shown off as Daddy's little teenage fuckdoll. "Look at me, Mom!" Krissy cried, "Daddy's fucking me so good! Hee hee hee!" She started spasming on my cock, squirming and bouncing even faster and cumming uncontrollably and giggling just like her mother. "Oh God, Mom! He's so good! His cock is so good!"

Marie smiled at her daughter. "Yes, sweetie. He's very very good." She walked up to me and stroked my cheek. "Don't worry, Danny. I'm okay. Just fuck her good."

All my self-consciousness and misgivings dissipated with those words. I laid Krissy on the bare kitchen counter, letting her down gently so her ass rested on the edge and her legs hung down. Then, using the better leverage that came from not having to carry her around the house, I started ramming my cock deep into her.

"Oh Daddy!" she cried, "So deep! Fill me up, Daddy! Pump me full of baby juice! Get me pregnant!" Her head started thrashing from side to side. Her breasts, which still rose high despite lying on her back, wiggled and bounced with each thrust.

Marie approached us from the side and gently caressed my ass while I thrust over and over into her daughter. "Give it to her, Daddy," she said in a surprisingly soothing voice. "Fill her up with cum." Marie then moved behind me and pressed into my bare back so that I could feel her large breasts mashing against my body. Her hands grabbed my ass cheeks and she urged me onward, pushing me over and over into her daughter's tight young pussy. "Fuck us both," she urged. "Fuck us both from now on."

When I came, the feeling was so intense it seemed as if every nerve in my body was concentrated in the head of my cock shooting life-giving sperm into the cock-loving fertile blonde sexpot beneath me. As I came in my beautiful stepdaughter, she implored me some more: "Fuck me Daddy. Please fuck me every day."

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,551 Followers