Daddy Needs His Blowjob Ch. 12

Story Info
Daddy has busty mom and stepdaughter together at last.
6.3k words
4.78
392.3k
372

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,554 Followers

That night I had the most erotic experience of my entire life. But you wouldn't know it from how it started.

I hurried home from work so fast that afternoon that I got pulled over for speeding. I tried to talk the cop out of it, telling him that today was an anniversary of sorts for my wife and me and that I was in a rush to get home for a "special" night with the little woman. But the cop either had never been married or maybe had been married too long, or maybe he was just a traffic cop like all other traffic cops on earth, who didn't give a shit about my insurance rates going up. He didn't even pretend to listen to my excuses while he wrote the ticket.

When I got home, no one was there. Feeling completely deflated, I went to the fridge, got a beer and sat alone on the couch. Part of me wondered if I had blown it after all, that perhaps I would never see either Marie or Krissy again. When I had waited an hour and a half, my fears got the better of me and I actually went to our closet to make sure Marie hadn't cleared out her clothes and left me.

Two hours after I got home, Marie and Krissy breezed in with a bunch of shopping bags – mostly groceries but apparently a few other items as well. Marie went straight to the kitchen and started a pot of water for a quick meal of spaghetti. Krissy went to her room and started her homework.

During dinner neither of them said a word about what had happened that morning or the previous night. We made small talk about work, about the food, about Krissy's homework. Personally, I felt like there was an enormous elephant in the room that no one was talking about. The less said on the subject of sex, the more uncomfortable I became. Krissy and her mother, meanwhile, blathered on about household nothings as if it were an ordinary evening – which is exactly what it was turning out to be.

After dinner I picked up a book and went to the living room to relax and take my mind off of my discomfort at the fact that the evening seemed so weirdly normal. Krissy went back to her room, while Marie puttered around the kitchen doing something or other with the spice rack. Then I heard her close up the cabinets and go to our bedroom.

A few minutes later I looked up from my book when Marie and Krissy entered the living room together. "Like what you see?" asked Marie.

My two women were dressed in identical light green babydoll nighties. The fabric was sheer enough that I could tell neither of them wore panties. Through the cloth I could see a gauzy half-view of their pussies just above where the nighties stopped, giving me a beautiful view of their lovely legs. Their breasts were gathered up with underwire supports that lifted them up as if they were on platters for my approval. Too large for nighties that had been made for less well-endowed women, Marie's and Krissy's beautiful tits were almost overflowing the cups. Between the cups were dainty green bows that drew attention to the incredible cleavage on display. When I managed to tear my eyes away from the perfect legs leading up to the barely concealed pussies, and from the uplifted tits bulging out for my display, I saw both my women smiling at me.

Marie put an arm around her daughter's waist and drew the two of them together side by side and facing me. Then she cupped her other hand under her daughter's breast as if presenting it for my inspection. "Krissy and I did a little shopping after we got off of work and school. Do you like what we bought, Danny?"

The sight of the two of them in matching, see-through scanty nighties that barely reached their delectable bare round asses, with their big tits overflowing the nightgowns and tied up in bows, took my breath away. Having them side by side with Marie cupping her daughter's tit as a gift for me was one of the sexiest visions I had ever beheld. I was hard in an instant. "It's beautiful."

"There's more," Krissy said. "We got a bunch of matching outfits. . ."

". . . but you're not going to see the rest of them tonight," said Marie. "We'll let the others be a surprise for other nights, other occasions."

"And what's the occasion tonight?" I asked, smiling.

"Why, your birthday, of course!"

"It's not my birthday."

"Oh, that's right. Our anniversary, then."

"It's not our anniversary."

"Oh, my," said Marie, pouting slightly. "Then I guess it must be Fuck Daddy's Brains Out Night."

Mother and daughter started by kneeling before me and undoing my belt and zipper, then pulling my pants off. When that was done they both climbed onto the couch on either side of me. Marie started unbuttoning my shirt, while Krissy's hand immediately went to my cock and began stroking me. When Marie was done pulling off my shirt, she sat up on her knees and untied the bow between her breasts, making her humongous tits pop out from their tight confinement.

She fed one of her nipples into my mouth. While Krissy snuggled against me on one side, cooing and purring while she slowly stroked me up and down, up and down with both hands, Marie whispered to me what she thought about our current situation.

"I love you, Danny. I love you more than any other man I've ever met. The only person I love as much as I love you is my daughter Krissy. Lick my nipples some more, darling."

Krissy rearranged herself on the couch on the other side. "I love you too, Daddy," she said, then took my hand and brought it to the ribboned bow between her tits. "Just pull the string, Daddy." I did so, and her big, soft tits spilled, bouncing and jiggling, out from the nightie. Then she bent over and started sucking. Her beautiful blonde head bobbed up and down. The sound of her hungry slurping filled the room and formed a backdrop of what Marie said next.

"We both love you," continued Marie. "We both love our Daddy's generosity, his tenderness, the fact that he puts us first every day. And we both love his big cock. His big, hard cock that gives us so much pleasure and that's always so full of tasty cum."

"Mmph! Mmph!" agreed Krissy as I reflexively pushed her head deeper on my pole. My other hand pulled Marie's face down to mine so that I could briefly kiss her before going back to licking her huge tits.

"It wouldn't be fair," continued Marie, "for me not to share the Daddy I love so much with the daughter I also love so much. So from now on Krissy and I will share Daddy's big cock and Daddy's delicious cum. Every day. Isn't that right, sweetie?"

"Mmm hmm," Krissy agreed, her mouth full of cock. She looked exactly like her mother at that moment, her eyes half closed and lost in a trance of cocksucking. Then she lifted her mouth off my dick with a popping sound and gave me a messy, drunken smile. She was drunk on cock, just like her mother had been so many times before. "Every day, Daddy. No more cockteasing, I promise. I'll be your good girl, and I'll fuck you or suck you any time you need it or want it."

"We both will," said Marie. "Together or separately, whichever way you want us, Danny. Whenever you want us. I want Daddy to teach our daughter everything she needs to know. How to please Daddy. How to suck Daddy. How to fuck Daddy. How to ride Daddy like a cowgirl and how to take Daddy's cock doggy style and how to take Daddy in her tight ass as deep as Daddy wants to go."

Marie sat beside me with her legs tucked under her, looking me in the eye with an expression of love and happiness as she went on: "But this is a two-way arrangement. Daddy needs to do his part. He needs to give his girls lots of cum. He needs to teach his daughter to lick Daddy cock just right and to worship Daddy cock every day." She put her hand on her daughter's head, intertwining her fingers with mine as she pushed Krissy's mouth deeper onto my cock over and over. "And he needs to make both his girls cum and cum and cum." Her hands pushed Krissy's mouth down rhythmically in time with her words. "Cum and cum and cum, over and over and over." Her smile was bright-eyed, conveying both happiness and aggressive horniness at the same time. "Can you do that for us, Danny?"

"I promise," I gasped. I kissed Marie hard, thrusting my tongue in and out of her mouth. Then, breaking off our kiss, I said, "Now Daddy needs his blowjob."

Marie giggled. "As if he's not getting one already!" But she took the hint and slid to the floor between my legs and began licking my balls. Krissy remained on the couch, bent over my cock on her knees and elbows, bobbing her head up and down.

"I love both my girls," I said, placing a hand on each of their heads and gently encouraging them in their sucking. "Such good, good girls." I reached under Krissy and fondled her huge teenage tits while they bounced with the motions of her aggressive cocksucking.

"I love your big tits," I said, tweaking Krissy's nipples, causing her to shiver slightly. "I love your beautiful red lips wrapped around my cock." She shivered some more. "Daddy's gonna fuck you just right." She shivered all over – so much that her mouth came off of my cock.

She looked up at me with a glazed, happy expression. "I love your cock, Daddy!" she said.

Krissy moved to the floor and joined her mother. The two of them snuggled close to each other side by side to make room between my legs. Krissy took my rod and rubbed the length of it all over her face, smearing precum on her cheeks, then she did the same to her mother's face. Mother and daughter beamed at me.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" said Krissy. "Thank you, Mom, for sharing Daddy with me! Thank you, Daddy, for letting me kiss your big cock!" She planted little kisses on my cockhead over and over, while her mother smiled and kissed her daughter on the cheek. "I won't let you down!" Krissy continued. "I'll share Daddy's cock every day and I won't be greedy! I'll suck Daddy just the way he wants. I'll fuck him any time he wants. Teach me, Daddy! Teach me to fuck so I can be your perfect daughter!"

"Give her your cum, Danny," Marie urged. "She's hungry for your cock. She's thirsty for your cum. Fill her mouth right now!" She pushed her daughter's face down on my pole so deep that Krissy started gagging. Marie let Krissy come up for air, but then started pushing her daughter's head down on my cock over and over. Marie's beautiful tits, showcased by the open babydoll nightie, bounced up and down with the movement of her arms while she giggled, looking me in the eye the whole time. "Cum in my daughter's mouth, Daddy. She belongs to you!"

Urged on by my wife, I pumped harder and harder into my stepdaughter's delightful mouth. Marie cajoled her daughter the whole time, whispering to her to take Daddy deeper and deeper, faster and faster. "Love Daddy with your mouth, sweetheart! Show Daddy how much you love his big dick! Suck Daddy! Love Daddy!" Both of my girls' tits bounced more and more as Marie pushed Krissy's eager head on my pole, sucking me more and more urgently.

Finally I came in my lovely stepdaughter's beautiful cocksucking mouth. The feeling was explosive, as if forces gathered momentum throughout my body, focused in my groin, then shot out in an unstoppable stream directly into Krissy's hungry mouth. The entire rest of my body seemed almost to disappear, subsumed in my engorged cock that became the center – in fact, the entirety – of my universe. When I thrust my pelvis upward and shot my sperm into my stepdaughter's perfect wet mouth it was as if a rocket were taking off from my groin and directly into her soft, accepting orifice.

Krissy took it all – almost. A single drop escaped her lips and dribbled from the corner of her mouth. Marie, seeing it, scooped it up with her finger and fed it back into Krissy's mouth. "Thank you, Daddy," Krissy said meekly. "You taste so good. Did I do it right?"

Marie and I both laughed. "Yes, sweetheart," I said, "Daddy's very pleased!"

I felt terrible that I had come too soon in the evening, but my women weren't done with me yet. Before I had completely deflated, Marie instructed Krissy to start sucking me again. "You have to give a man a slight breather, sweetie," she instructed Krissy. "Daddy's cock is extremely sensitive in the moments after he cums. But," she continued, "if you start up again quickly, you get two pleasures: first, you get to experience how wonderful his cock feels on your tongue when it's soft and gradually grows in your mouth. Plus, sucking him while he's softening means that he gets hard again sooner."

She turned her face to me. "Just relax, Danny. There's no hurry. Krissy and I will simply play with your cock for awhile until you get hard again in your own sweet time. Just close your eyes and dream about being sucked by two big titted blondes who love your big dick so much they don't ever want to stop."

I did as she asked. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts drift off to nothingness. Far in the distance, I could hear mother and daughter whispering to each other and occasionally giggling. The giggles were interspersed with slurping sounds and little feather kisses on my cock. With my eyes closed I could feel several sets of fingernails lightly scraping against my thighs.

In a few minutes I could feel my cock getting hard again. The slurping increased, and the light fingernail scrapings against my thighs became faster and more urgent. When I opened my eyes, Krissy was holding the base of my cock while Marie suckled contentedly. Both Marie's hands were hidden, but I could see that they both led to her crotch, and the arm movements showed that she was playing with her clit while she blew me. The sight of my two women clustered together lovingly over my cock made me get harder. I got harder still when Marie brought one hand up to my cock and, grasping the shaft, she let my cock out of her mouth with a satisfied pop and gently brought the tip to her daughter's mouth. Marie gave an approving maternal smile as Krissy began to suck dutifully, just like her mother taught her to do. Marie looked into my eyes and saw that I was watching. "Isn't she a good girl?" she asked.

After another couple of minutes of the two women handing my cock back and forth, Marie stood up from the floor and beckoned Krissy and me to do the same. "Come on, Daddy," she said. Then, grasping my cock, she turned toward the hall and started leading me by my cock toward the bedroom. Krissy joined us on my other side and also wrapped her hand around my pole.

Together, my two women led my cock and me toward our marital bed. I followed, barely behind them, my cock poking out between them with both their hands gently holding me and twisting at the wrist to keep me revved up as they led me down the hall. As we walked, I slipped my hands up from below the short hemlines of their green nighties and cupped each of their gorgeous bare asses. The sensation of having my two women lead me by my cock while I played with the curves of their asses was so erotic that I almost wished the walk would go on forever. I pictured myself on a sidewalk or on the beach, parading my two women and being paraded by them to the envious stares of half the men in town.

The promenade, if you can call it that, only lasted the length of the hallway and as far as Marie's and my bed. When we got to the middle of the room, Marie and Krissy both turned to me and began kissing me while keeping their hands on my shaft, stroking me together while we kissed. After only a minute, though, Marie went to the middle of the bed and sat cross-legged. She crooked a finger to her daughter to join her. "Come here, sweetie," she said. "Put your head in my lap while Daddy fucks you."

Krissy lay down obediently. I stood still for a moment, drinking in the sight of Krissy's beautiful face, above which were Marie's fantastic round tits and Marie's own gorgeous face that looked less like a mother than like an older sister, beaming at me. Marie reached down with one hand and began caressing her daughter's big tits, while her other hand caressed her own beautiful jugs. "What are you waiting for?" she asked me. "Doesn't your stepdaughter deserve to get fucked?"

I didn't waste any more time. I took Krissy's hand and guided it to my cock, then encouraged her to bring the cock to her tight little pussy.

Krissy sucked in her breath in a gasp when I entered her, and Marie joined in her daughter's intake of breath. For the next several minutes, mother and daughter gasped, giggled and cried out as one, as if they were connected in some supranormal way, while I thrust in and out of my stepdaughter's unbelievably tight and welcoming hole. It was as if I were fucking both of them at the same time. Often Marie brought a hand to her daughter's cheek and stroked it gently while I thrust deeper and deeper, more and more roughly into the breathtakingly sexy girl who only a few hours earlier had been a virgin. Then mother and daughter would shiver together and smile gratefully and look back into my eyes, pleading wordlessly for more.

I gave it to them. Over and over for fifteen minutes, twenty minutes, and more I hammered relentlessly into Krissy. All the pent up lust and frustration of the last weeks were finally getting an outlet. All of the fear of repercussions and the second thoughts that had prevented me from taking her virginity had disappeared. All that remained was an intense primal desire to fuck the gorgeous creature that my wife was giving me, to make her my own forever. Krissy and her mother began shedding tears of joy and release while a cascading series of orgasms washed over them, making Krissy cry out in ecstasy and making her mother spasm and squeal in sympathetic pleasure while pinching her own hard nipples. As I pounded my hard cock into my stepdaughter, she thrashed uncontrollably, jostling her mother and making both pairs of huge tits bounce wildly in all directions.

After what seemed like an eternity of thrusting into my stepdaughter, I could feel myself reaching a climax. "I'm going to cum!" I cried.

"Give it to me, Daddy!" cried Marie. "Cum in my mouth!"

I pulled out of Krissy and started moving up the bed toward Marie. "Take it, sweetie! Take Daddy's cum!" Marie reached out to my cock to guide me to her mouth, but as soon as she touched me I orgasmed, spraying her face and tits with spunk.

Marie giggled. Krissy craned her head upward to lick the baby batter off of her mother's cum-spattered breasts.

After that I was spent – or at least I thought so. Exhausted, I crawled up to the head of the bed and collapsed onto one of the pillows. Marie and Krissy joined me on either side and nestled onto my chest. Within a few moments I was asleep.

I woke up sometime later in the dark. My arm was still draped over one sleeping woman, but instead of having another woman on my other side, I could feel a rustling under the covers, followed by a warm wet mouth on my soft cock. "Krissy?" I asked.

"Mmm! Mmm!" was the only reply.

"Marie, is that you?" I whispered.

"Mmmph!"

The fact that I couldn't tell which of my girls was blowing me made it all the sexier. My cock got hard in my girl's mouth. A minute later, she left off from cocksucking and sat on my hard cock.

The added motion made my other girl begin to stir in her sleep. With my arm still draped over her shoulder, she cuddled closer to me, rubbed her hand on my chest and began to murmur. "Daddy," they both said simultaneously. Then the one lying next to me continued dreamily, and I recognized her sleepy voice as Marie's: "Big thick Daddy cock makes his girls cum cum cum."

"I love Daddy cock," continued Krissy, as if she were finishing her mother's thought, while she bounced up and down on my pole. In response, I pulled Marie closer to me and began to knead her breasts while she continued to sleep. My other hand reached up and played with Krissy's oversized tits.

After a few minutes of bouncing cowgirl-style, Krissy shuddered all over in a huge orgasm and collapsed on my chest. While she kissed my neck and slid off me to my side, my cock slipped out of her hole. Still hard, I scooted up so that my groin was even with Marie's head. "Suck me, sweetheart," I whispered to her as I brushed my cock against her soft lips. Still half-asleep, my wife opened her mouth dutifully and began sucking and slurping.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,554 Followers
12