Daddy Needs Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter relationship blossoms further.
6.3k words
4.58
70k
64

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thank you all very much for the feedback I received for my first four stories. This is my first attempt at a second chapter, so I hope it is to your liking.

*****

Amy stretched her arms, basking in the sunlight streaming in through the window. She was tucked in with the sheets up to her neck, like she had slept so many nights at home. Yawning, she turned to her side and found the other part of the bed empty. At first she felt panic rush through her. Had last night been a dream? Had she become desperate enough to seek refuge in what could not be? Before she could take her line of thought any further she began to hear sizzling from the kitchen. She slowly got out of the bed, feeling a slight chill when her naked body left the warm covers. She grabbed the warm sheets and wrapped herself in them before stepping out.

In the kitchen she saw the strong frame of her father's back while he busied himself with the stove in front of him.

"Good morning, sweetpea. Did you sleep well?"

She yawned again and walked closer to him, getting to stand next to his large body, looking at the stove where eggs and bacon were being fried.

"Like a baby, daddy." She paused, still not sure whether it all had been a dream or not.

In response, her father leaned down and kissed her full on the lips, an action shared by lovers, full of tenderness and affection. As their lips met she knew that it was real. They had made love, and was now bound by a bond stronger than that of father and daughter. They were partners, in every sense of the word. As her father released the kiss his moustache brushed against her cheek.

"Sorry about that. I just wanted to make sure I was not dreaming."

Amy was smiling widely, her face lit up with joy.

"You never need to apologize for kissing me, daddy. I love you, and it's what lovers do."

Matthew smiled back at his daughter. "You're really the most perfect woman one could ever ask for. Now, go take a shower while I finish our meal. I want to bring up something once we're both fed."

Amy nodded and leaned up to plant a peck on his cheek. "As you say, daddy. I'll be right back."

She reluctantly moved away from him, tossing the sheets to the side and began to walk to the bathroom entirely nude. As she took a few steps away she could hear her father behind her.

"I think I can get used to this scene. You're absolutely beautiful."

She turned her head around and smiled warmly. "Anything for you, daddy." She blew a kiss towards him as she stepped into the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror as she passed it.

She could barely recognize herself. How long had it been since she had been truly happy, since her smile had been so genuine? She had what she most wanted in her entire life right nearby, and her father felt the same way. She had never felt so good as when they made love, and she could barely imagine how many more times they would join together in the future. She had the love of her life, and she had no intention of letting him go.

Amy rested her head in her father's lap, feeling content. The breakfast had been delicious, and now she was just basking in the wonderment she felt at being so close to her beloved. Matthew was slowly running his hand through her hair while he rubbed her back with his other.

"Amy, I have a question for you."

She sighed softly, enjoying the attention. "What is it, daddy?"

"Well, I feel happy beyond words right now. I'm pretty sure you're the same. However, we do have a small road-bump that needs to be taken care off."

Amy was still, fearing that she knew where this conversation was headed.

"Well, two actually. The first is... well, your mother. I didn't actually file for divorce yet."

Amy looked up at her father, meeting his gaze. "I know, daddy. What about it?"

Matthew smiled softly. "Do not worry, sweetpea. I'm just stating facts. Even if I do divorce her, we would need to hide our relationship. You have friends and colleagues here, we can't take too many risks."

Amy nodded slowly. "I could change my last name. It wouldn't be too weird."

Her father smiled gently. "That would not do too much if we stay here, I'm afraid. I know you love this town, you grew up here but..." He took a deep breath. "Amy, I love you, maybe more than I ever loved your mother. I want to be a proper partner for you. I don't want us to hide our love, I feel no shame in it. So I have a suggestion, even if I understand if you're hesitant."

Amy was looking intently at her father, trying to read between his words. With every passing second her heart felt lighter as she understood what her father was talking about. "Daddy, I would love to leave this place and start anew, as long as I'm with you. I want to be your wife."

He gave her his warmest smile and she saw him wipe away a tear. "Oh, Amy, you have no idea how happy you make me. Are you sure? We would face many struggles. What about your job?"

Amy lifted her head from her father's lap and kissed him tenderly. "I've never been more certain about anything in my life. As for my job..." She smiled happily. "I can ask for a transfer. There's several branch offices, I can get a position in one of those."

Matthew lifted her up gently and put her down on his lap. "You really are the best, sweetpea." He hugged her tightly, burying his face in her shoulder.

Amy thought she might explode from happiness just from the intimacy and the prospects of their future. She truly loved this man above all else, and they shared a bond stronger than any other. She lifted his head from her shoulder and looked deep into his eyes.

"Make love to me. I want to feel you inside me again."

Her father did not respond, he simply grasped her cheeks and kissed her deeply, his body pressed against her. She put her arms around his neck, leaning into him, letting her father set the pace. After a long moment he let go of her face, moving his hands down the edges of her dress. As he began to pull it upwards she broke the away and raised her arms, letting him remove the garb from her body, tossing it aside. Once the dress was gone he kissed her again, his hands roaming all over her body, touching her skin with a gentle tenderness.

"I want you so bad right now, daddy. Please, hurry..."

Matthew looked into her eyes and nodded, his hands seeking the hooks of her bra, releasing it in short order and discarding the underwear nearby. Amy moved her own hands downwards to his waist, beginning to fumble with the buttons and zipper, her concentration wavering as she felt herself nearly melt in her father's strong arms. As their lips met once again, she felt his hands reach down to hers to help, and soon the pants were undone so she could reach in and feel his warm member. It felt so right in her hand, like their shapes had been molded with their union in mind. She rubbed herself against the stiff shaft, her eagerness taking over.

"I want you too, Amy."

With those words he lifted her up slightly so he could position her waiting mound above the hard rod. She moved her fingers down so she could slide her wet panties to the side, revealing her pink lips that was dripping with her juices. Amy kissed her father deeply once more as he positioned the shaft with her slit and slowly began to enter her.

She moaned into their kiss as she felt herself getting filled up once more, her inner walls caressing the manhood lovingly. She felt her father's hairy arms embrace her, holding her close, his chest pressing against her naked breasts. With steady motions he began to thrust into her, beginning this second love-making session. Amy was letting her father take control entirely as she started to slowly bounce on the stiff shaft that was buried inside her, her juices leaking out and coating the warm member in her love.

Breaking away briefly, Matthew looked into her eyes. "Amy, I've never been happier. I beg you, please never leave me." He leaned back into the couch, starting to fuck her with steady strokes, his large cock rubbing against her g-spot repeatedly.

She could not contain her moans as he filled her up, her entire body quivering. "I promise, daddy. I'm your woman, I will prove my love to you every day of our lives." She let her head rest on his large chest as he knocked on her womb, the large head seeking to breach her innermost walls.

"I love you so much, Amy. I will never let you doubt that love." He quickened the pace, now wanting to make her scream in pleasure.

And scream she did, her orgasm washing over her as he kept pistoning into her tender tunnel, loving her the way she needed. She could barely form words, her entire mind focused on the sensation of her father inside her, making her feel like the most loved woman in the world.

After a few minutes of tender love Matthew looked into her eyes. "You've got me too worked up, I'm afraid. I can't last much longer..."

Amy kept bouncing on her father's member, moving her lower body in a fast rhythm with the invader inside her. "Give it to me..." Her voice was husky and full with need as he pounded her.

"As you wish, sweetpea..."

Matthew continued to fuck her snatch, impaling her with steady strokes, his entire body yearning for release. Amy felt him pulse inside her and prepared her mind for the intense orgasm that would surely follow when her womb would fill up with her father's seed. Her walls kept massaging the shaft lovingly, seeking to milk it for every drop that was travelling up it's length.

"Here it comes, Amy!"

With a firm stroke he bottomed out inside her, the head of his member pushing against the entrance to her womb as it began to shoot out the thick load, coating her entire inside with the white semen.

"Oh, Daddy!"

Amy cried out as an intense orgasm surged through her, causing her entire body to buck and quiver as she got filled up. She was still being held tightly by her father as he emptied his load in her, moaning loudly.

Once both of their orgasms had run their course they let their bodies go nearly limp, breathing heavily. Matthew lifted her face slightly and kissed her deeply once more.

"That was perfect, Amy."

She smiled widely, feeling his rod soften inside her.

"Thank you, daddy. You're the best."

He gave her a warm smile, rubbing her back gently with his large hands. "We should probably wait a bit before we move. I fear we used up all the energy we got from the breakfast." He chuckled heartily, his big frame pressing against her.

She nodded, letting her head rest on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Yes please. I want to just stay like this for now."

He stroked her hair, kissing her forehead. "Then we will, sweetpea. We have plenty of time."

Amy purred softly as she let her father play with her hair. She was in heaven, and this was only the beginning.

Amy took a deep breath as she tightened her grip on the steering wheel. A myriad of emotions was rushing through her, and her heart was racing. She flinched slightly as a hand was placed on her leg.

"It's alright, Amy. I can go in alone."

She shook her head and released her grasp as she pulled out the car-keys from the ignition.

"No, we're doing this together. No more running."

Her father smiled softly and nodded, undoing his seatbelt and getting out of the car. She soon followed, stepping out onto the street while she tried to control herself. As she turned her head she saw their destination. A rather nice looking villa in a good neighbourhood, the home where she had been raised. The balcony still had the lounge chairs set up and she could see three cars in the driveway. She had never understood why her mother needed two cars of her own, but that was just one more thing she couldn't wrap her head around concerning that woman.

"Should we?"

Her father looked at her with some concern in his eyes. Amy nodded and walked up to his side.

"We need to do this." She took his hand and approached the building.

As they came closer they could see the pool that dominated part of the backyard. Amy had spent a lot of time swimming there while she was growing up, her father teaching her every step of the way. She couldn't even remember a single of those moments when her mother had been present. It was strange, the more she thought about the woman that was her mother the more she realised that she had never really known her. There had not been any helpful tips with her homework, or compliments when she did good in school. Had there ever been any parental love between them? Lost in thought she startled when her father addressed her again.

"Amy, you're looking a bit pale. Perhaps we shouldn't do this today."

She shook her head fiercely in response. "No, we have come this far." She reached out and pushed the doorbell, her finger shaking slightly.

It took almost a whole minute before the door opened and the owner of the house looked back at them. Amy was loathe to admit it, but she had gotten much of her good looks from her mother. The amber hair was flowing down past her shoulders, her curvy figure still shapely despite her age, and her breasts were even a bit larger than her own. What separated them most clearly though was the eyes. In contrast to the deep blue she shared with her father, the woman in front of them had dark-brown eyes. The red lips opened slowly as she looked at them.

"Well, isn't this a surprise. My dear husband and daughter. Come inside."

Amy had never noticed it before, but now that she saw this woman for who she really was the smile on her face seemed about as genuine as that of a hungry predator. She couldn't sense any sincerity in her words, and as Grace turned around and walked back into the house Amy took a deep breath. She wasn't looking forward to the conversation, but they needed to go through with it.

Her father smiled gently and nodded, and they soon found themselves in the kitchen where they had shared so many meals. The spacious room that she used to think of fondly now created a lump in her throat, thinking of the remote possibility that her mother had serviced other men in this very space. While Amy and her father took a seat, Grace walked over to the coffee maker and turned it on, causing a low humming sound to reverberate in the squeaky-clean kitchen.

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

Amy was about to open her mouth but Matthew shook his head.

"You look good, Grace. How have you been?"

"Oh you know, rarely a moment to myself with all the work that's expected of me. Have you found a place of your own yet? Or are you staying at a motel?"

Her father smiled softly. "Why, Grace? Why did you hurt me like that?"

The woman turned around, leaning against the counter. "Hurt you, Matthew? When did I ever do that? You've lived in this house without a care in the world while I supported us. You have not forgotten that little detail, have you?"

Amy clenched her fists that she had hidden in her lap. She wanted to scream at her mother, to berate her for what she did, but a hand on her leg held her back.

"Grace, you know what I'm talking about. Don't lie, I saw you."

The smile on her mother's lips faded slightly. "Oh, did you now? And what exactly did you see?"

Amy couldn't hold back anymore. "He saw you fucking another man in your bed! Have you no shame?!"

Her mother was unfazed. "Oh. So that's what happened. Honey, you were barely coherent when you phoned me, so I didn't know what brought it on. Not that I cared."

Amy saw a tear forming in her father's eye. "Why? Why would you do this?" He held back a soft sniffle. "I loved you."

Grace waved a hand dismissively in the air while she rolled her eyes. "Love is overrated. Matthew, come on, we're not high school sweethearts anymore. People change."

"When? When did you start doing this?"

"I honestly can't remember. Matthew, you're a decent man around the house, but you're boring. You offer no excitement, you're too accommodating in the bedroom, you never complain, you do everything I ask for. Frankly, I got tired of you. You're a doormat." She filled her cup with some coffee from the machine when it stopped humming. "I outgrew you, while you remained the same. That's just the way it is."

Amy could barely believe what she was hearing. This woman had grown tired of her husband? Simply because he was too much of a nice man? Her hands started shaking with fury and she could see her father choking back tears.

"I-I see." Matthew paused. "I guess that settles it. It's clear to me there is nothing to salvage."

Grace shrugged. "I suppose that's one way of looking at it." She sipped her coffee. "That's not the only reason you're here though, is it?"

Amy stared at her mother. "Daddy wants a divorce."

Her mother took another sip. "I figured as much. I'm honestly a bit surprised it took this long. Based on that little phone call I expected the papers to be served to me the same week."

"Daddy has been staying with me, and we didn't want to think about you or the way you hurt him." Amy could stand it no longer, despite the hand on her leg that tried to calm her. "We're here now to cut all ties, to end this chapter. Are you even able to take this seriously?"

Grace took one more sip from her cup before putting it down. "Interesting. Not only is my husband seeking a divorce, it sounds like my own daughter wants something similar. Are you really thinking this through, honey?" The tone of her voice was sharp, like that of a woman that holds all the cards and is just waiting for her opponent to fold.

Amy was not going to let herself get intimidated. "I have thought this through far more than you think. Daddy wants a divorce and an agreement that prevents you from contacting either of us."

Grace chuckled, a joyless sound echoing in the room. "Oh, that's rich. Are you going to let your daughter speak for you? Matthew, the house is mine, almost every single piece of furniture is mine, the same goes for pretty much everything apart from your clothes and those kitchen tools. What can you possibly hope to gain from leaving me? You'll have nothing."

Amy saw her father's expression growing more tense. "Grace, my mind is made up. I don't care about the house, you can keep it. Keep the cars too, I'll even surrender mine. I only demand that you give me the tools of my trade."

Her mother raised an eyebrow. "That's rather generous of you, husband. Are you going to mooch of your own daughter? Your job doesn't pay that well, I know that much."

Amy gritted her teeth. "I have something in the future for daddy. He'll have a good job, and we'll work out the living situation. I'll support him until then."

Grace actually laughed, though there was no sincerity in the action. "Wow, I knew you were a doormat that let others provide for you, but even Amy? How much of a failure can you be?"

Amy nearly flew over the table, intent on landing her fist in that fake grin. A strong arm grabbed hers and she stayed put, though she was fuming. Her father looked sternly at her and it was only when she loosened her fists that he released his grip and stared back at the woman.

"Grace, I don't care what you call me. Our purpose for coming here has not changed. I'm filing for divorce, and included in it there will be an agreement to not ever seek us out. Is that good enough for you?"

Grace leaned against the counter, still smiling. "If that's what you want. WIll there be anything else, husband?"

"No, that's all." He took Amy's hand and gently pulled her up off the chair. "We're leaving now. You'll hear from my lawyer soon."

Grace rolled her eyes and took one more sip of coffee. "Whatever you say. Just remember, this is the biggest mistake of your life. You're throwing away a comfortable living."

Amy turned her head around as they were about to leave. "You're wrong. This is the greatest decision he's ever made." She leaned up and kissed her father's cheek, giving her mother a smirk as they left the house.

12