Daddy, Not Dad

Story Info
So that's what my new stepfather and his friends are up to.
3.8k words
4.64
57.8k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discovered my bisexual inclinations fairly early in life, so by the time I was 19, I had done nearly everything you could do with any combination of genders and numbers. I'm a regular guy on the outside, but in private I am comfortable in both the masculine and the ultra-feminine role. I could pass on the street as a hot, high-heeled slut, blowing straight guys in their cars, or go butch, lowering my jeans to fuck a truck driver in the ass behind a truck stop. I loved it all.

I also learned and implemented the hottest techniques and poses to enhance my seductive qualities no matter how I was dressed. In the mirror, I practiced the poses I copied from gay porn as well as classic pinup style girly cheesecake. I wanted to be the complete package in all my sexual endeavors. I wanted to be the object of desire.

I was living at home and starting at Cal State Northridge. My mother had recently remarried to a real crew cut Sgt. Rock kind of guy. Tom was 45 years old, tough as nails, with a chiseled body that, given the situation, I tried not to think about too much, although I often failed. I mean, who's to know how many times I let my cum fly with his body on my mind? Still, he was my mom's husband, nice enough to me, but no real bonding was going on... until one night.

Mom was out of town on business, and I had plans to attend a concert at the University and see if I could hook up with a guy or a girl, or both if I was really lucky. Unfortunately, the event was sold out and I ended up just heading back home.

I parked on the street, unlocked the front door and went in, looking for signs of life. It was quiet, but as I made my way to my room, I saw a sliver of light coming from the family room. I thought I would say hi to Tom, see what he was watching on TV (usually it was the Military Channel).

I happened to look through the open slit before I grabbed the door handle, and there was my stepdad Tom, sitting on the couch with two other guys his age. There were two more men sitting in armchairs. I recognized them as his fishing and hunting buddies. Just as I went to open the door, Joe, a black guy sitting on one side of Tom, slid his hand across my stepdad's thigh. I froze. No way... I watched as Tom slid one hand to Joe's crotch, and one into the other man's (Steve) lap.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Tom leaned over and started tongue kissing Steve while Joe undid his pants and brought out Tom's impressive hard cock and began stroking it.

One of the men in the armchairs, Bob, got up and straddled the other armchair guy, Rick, another black man. They were soon humping and kissing as Joe slid his thick luscious lips over Tom's cock. God, how I love to fuck black men! I could have stood at the door and masturbated, but I realized this was a golden opportunity.

I took out my phone and snapped a photo through the crack: insurance. Then I crept to my room and eased the door shut. I was nervous, but excited. I decided not only to go for it, but to go for broke. I figured that if I stripped down and went in as stepson James it might be too unsettling for Tom, so I decided to make my grand entrance as sissy slut Jamie, I dug out my stash of lingerie and chose fishnets, a black garter belt and tight bustier and five inch stiletto heels. I pulled and snapped everything in place and hurriedly applied make up. Fortunately, I was very good at dressing in a hurry, as I usually did it in the car, on my way to some gay bar to take all comers in the men's room or the alley. The crowning touch was a full, wavy blonde wig, earrings and necklace.

I studied myself in the mirror and started to pull on panties, but decided against it. They were getting started in there, and I didn't have time to tease. My cock was already fully erect, and I figured I should just walk in there ready to play.

The hallway carpet masked the sound of my approach, and when I peered through the crack, everybody was now naked and going at it. The two men in the armchair were now on the floor, locked in a hot sixty-nine. Joe was sucking my stepfather's dick, and Steve was standing on the couch, his massive cock fucking Tom's mouth. I took a deep breath, stroked my own seven inches to full erection, and opened the door.

Nobody noticed at first as I strode to the middle of the room and assumed my best sissy fag pose: hands on my hips, legs wide apart, feet pointed inward, slightly pigeon-toed, and my cock standing straight at attention. My movement caught my stepdad's eye, and he let Steve's rod fall from his lips and froze. His mouth agape, he couldn't quite grasp what he was looking at, but his eyes roamed from my hardon up to my face and his eyes widened.

I licked my bright red lips and purred like the wanton little slut I am, "So is this a no girls allowed club or what?"

Tom realized it was me. "What the fuck? James?"

I posed, hands on hips, leading with my rock hard cock and spoke in my best girl voice: "No, Tom... tonight I'm Jamie. You like my outfit? I picked it out just for you."

Everybody else looked up. Surprise turned to awe, and fortunately, to lust. Steve saw me and his eyes lit up. "Whoa!! who the hell is this?" Tom was shaking his head, not sure how to handle it, but I slinked toward him. "I'm the surprise for the evening". I looked at all five men and held a finger to my lips, "Shhhh... and nobody else can ever know". I locked my gaze with Tom's. "Nobody".

Tom sighed and allowed himself to accept what was going to happen. He smiled and let his eyes wander down my body, fixing on my straining prick. Joe had by now stopped sucking him and was sitting back. I sashayed the last couple of feet to Tom, and lowered myself in front of him. I didn't kneel, but squatted on my heels so my dick stuck straight up as I caressed his thighs with both hands. Slowly, I curled a palm around his nine inch rod. I could swear it got even harder, if that was possible. My other hand stroked his granite pecks, flicking across his pencil eraser nipples.

Still gripping his cock, I kissed his six-pack abs, licked my way up his chest until I took a nipple between my lips. A kiss, a suck and a gentle bite then up to his neck. I leaned into him so our eyes and lips were inches apart.

I breathed out my words, slowly, seductively: "You know... I may never call you DAD", I slid both my arms around his neck, "But I AM going to call you DADDY". I smiled and parted my lips with a leisurely lick.

My stepfather palmed my chin in his strong, gentle hand and pulled my face to his. I tilted my head up, eagerly helping to close the distance between us and our kiss. We locked eyes as our mouths opened. I could see the unbridled lust he felt for me. I know he saw the same in me.

Our lips an inch apart, he stopped, slid into the sexiest smile I've ever seen and breathed:

"Well, I guess I'll call you Jamie."

I flicked my tongue at his lips. "You can call me Daddy's little bitch if you like. In fact, I'd prefer it."

With that, I slithered my tongue between his lips. He opened his mouth and wrapped his tongue into mine. We kissed like lovers, savoring each other. I moaned like a girl into his mouth.

"Mmmmm... Oh, Daddy..."

He slid his powerful hands around and cupped my tight little bubble butt, pulling my cheeks apart slightly. I kissed down his neck and looked him in the eye as I slid to the ground in front of him and his rock hard nine inch rod. I licked slowly from the base to the tip, never losing eye contact. He was so hot for me, and I was in Heaven. I reached his flared helmet head and kissed it. I butterfly licked just under the crown, and he gasped out a low moan. "Oh, yeah, Jamie... make your Daddy feel good".

With that, I smiled like a naughty little Coquette, then formed my mouth into an oval and wrapped it around his helmet, slavering the underside of the ridge with my tongue. I sucked in hard and drew the shaft up into my mouth. A Hoover's got nothing on me when I get a tonsil grip on a cock. I took it in all the way to his balls, then massaged the length with my mouth and throat muscles. Daddy's eyes glazed over.

"Ooooohhh... Jesus, baby girl, you're not new at this at all, are you?"

I smiled around his cock head and giggled in my coy girlish way, "I've been doing it Since I was fourteen. Do you like the way I suck your cock, Daddy?"

"Oh yeah, Jamie." He lifted me up and kissed me, breathing into my lips, "But we can't neglect our guests. Let me watch you for a little bit, okay?" I giggled, kissed him and stood up to face the other four men.

"Oh my... I don't even know where to start!" I slowly strutted my stuff around in front of them. "I think I need to get messy right away... who shoots the biggest load of cum?"

They all pointed to Rick, one of the black guys. I sashayed toward him, this magnificent, muscled jet black ultra macho man and crawled up in his lap, curling my arms around his neck.

"So, do you have a big nasty load of cum for me?" He caressed my neck, pulled my lips to his. "Oh yeah, baby girl, but if you want it, you gotta go get it. Do you want it?"

I traced his lips with the tip of my tongue. "Mmmmm... I want it real bad. I wanna taste it... I want to feel it. I want you to squirt your hot cum all over my face... in my mouth." I slithered my tongue into his and moaned, "I want it dripping off my tongue."

He kissed me hard, making me purr in his arms. He was so strong, so in control. I wanted to please this man. I kissed my way down his chest and slithered to the floor in front of him. Caressing his spread thighs, I looked into his eyes.

"I just love black men. I love to drink their steaming hot white cum."

I stroked his massive member and slowly licked from the base to the tip. As my lips closed over the head, I widened my legs to my most enticing doggy stance, arched my back to present the best, most inviting view of my hairless, puckered asshole to my audience.

As I slobbered sloppily over Rick's massive member, picking up speed and intensity, I felt hands roaming my upturned ass, causing me to wiggle to the caressing ministrations. Soon, a wet tongue replaced the hands on my rosebud and I ground my anus into the as yet unknown face. Pausing my blow job, I stroked Rick's cock as I glanced behind me. It was Bob licking my asshole and it felt so Goddamn good! But a tongue can only go so far.

I got up and led both Bob and Rick to the floor in front of my stepfather, guiding Bob to lay on the floor, where he lubed up his thick 8 inch dick. Never losing my grip on my favorite part of Rick, I squatted over Bob, facing the couch, where Tom sat with Joe sucking his dick while Steve sucked Joe's. I gazed into my stepdad's eyes as I lowered myself onto Bob, wriggling deliciously down on his meat pole.

God! Bob's fat cock stretched my ass and filled me up like the sissy fag I am. I pumped my hot little butt hole up and down on his rod as Rick stepped up and grabbed my head like a melon. My mouth was already agape from the ass fucking I was getting, so his dick slid right in, and he started fucking my face. I was in heaven, and my hot hunky stepdad couldn't take his eyes off me as his own cock was sucked by Joe. I made it as nasty as possible for Tom, spreading my legs wide, my granite rod framed by my stockings and garter belt just inches above the dick ramming in and out of my anus.

It heightened my pleasure to watch the daisy chain on the couch in front of me as I serviced Rick and Bob. Joe was really slobbering on Tom's meat when Steve moved around behind him and invaded his asshole, spit-roasting the muscular black man before my eyes. Joe wiggled his ass on Steve's cock while he deep-throated my stepfather.

I moaned and gurgled around Rick's stiff cock, sucking harder on his big black meat. Suddenly, his body tensed, and he grew more rigid in my mouth and I knew it was time. I pulled him out and jacked him off a few inches from my widespread lips, snaking my tongue out to catch his seed. I looked hungrily up into his eyes.

"Oh yeah, baby! Cum all over my face! Shoot that nasty cum in my mouth!"

His body jerked and I shut up, opened wide and got ready to be fed. He lurched and his cock spat out a huge stream of cum with such force I could have been five feet away and he would have still splattered me. The first spurt hit my upper lip, splitting the cum, sending half up my face, covering my nose and forehead, and the other half into my mouth and running off my tongue. As this black man's gooey jizz inched down my face, my lips closed over a fresh spurt that hit the back of my throat and slithered down my hungry gullet.

I swallowed what I could and barely got my mouth open for the second cumming, which splattered into my lips and cheek. Again he squirted hot thick semen, this time all of it in my gaping maw, where I let it pool as he spurted again and again, plastering my face. I giggled like a happy faggot cum slut as he kept shooting until my mouth was full and overflowing from the corners. I tilted my head back and stretched my mouth as wide open as I could until it was full to the brim with his warm slimy seed. Several more streams shot out, sending more hot sperm cascading past my lips and down my neck. Unbelievably, he kept squirting his jizzum all over my face, in my hair. I moaned as best I could as my upturned mouth was a lake of cum. Another spurt splashed my oral jizz pool, sending sperm streaming out of both sides of my full, wide open mouth.

Finally, he was spent and I looked up, showing him his own cum like a white reservoir in my mouth. I gazed into my stepfather's eyes. He was so turned on already, and I thought he would bust his own nut when I gulped down all of Rick's sweet cum in one massive swallow. I licked my lips and opened mouth as if to say, 'All gone!'.

Under me, Bob started frantically lunging upward, spearing deep into the depths of my asshole. Oh my God, he felt like heaven in me, massaging my prostrate and hitting the fuck out of my faggot G-spot. I met his thrusts and moaned like a girl as he fucked me like a little bitch rag doll. My own cock was as hard as a marble statue. He grabbed my hips and impaled me, gasping for breath, and I knew he was ready. I used my muscles to grip and release his cock, milking it for seed. He groaned loudly.

"I'm cumming, baby! Oh God you're gonna make me cum! I'm gonna shoot... ohhhh, YEAH!"

"Let it fly, man! Cum in me! I want to feel your sperm in my ass!! Shoot it Bob! Fill me! Fill me up!"

With that he grunted and pulled me down on him so his dick was all the way up in my bowels. I could feel him tense as he let loose, splattering my guts with hot sperm. He kept spurting and I could feel my rectum getting more looser inside, his dick lubed up by the semen splashing up into my wide-stretched anus. I pounded my asshole up and down on his squirting dick, with each deep impalement producing another hot jet of cum flying up into me. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as his semen lubricated my clenching anus, filling my bowels with all his little lost babies.

Finally, he slumped back. I squeezed his cock with my asshole, still milking it for cum, but he stopped me. It was getting too sensitive for him and he slipped out of me and slid out from underneath.

So there I was, still in a reverse cowgirl position, squatting on my high heels, my legs splayed wide, clenching my hole closed, my face and neck dripping with sperm, a cum covered sissy boy slut, facing my stepfather.

I opened my legs wider, angled my ass forward and locked eyes with Tom.

"Oooohhh... he filled me up with so much cum I don't think I can hold it in. He got me all squishy for you, Daddy. See?"

I looked down and his gaze followed to my tightly puckered little hole. I loosened myself, and pushed gently. I could feel the white cum as it started dripping from my asshole. Tom almost lost it. He gasped and pushed Joe's lips off his cock so he wouldn't come. I let the cum seep from my anus, slithering down my crack, dripping to the floor. I moaned and spread my legs wider for Daddy.

Tom got down on the carpet and crawled toward me, his steely thick cock jutting straight out like a divining rod seeking its treasure, his nostrils flaring with the unbridled lust he felt for me.

"Mmm... do you want to fuck me, Daddy?"

He didn't speak a word and his eyes didn't leave mine as he snaked his arms under my bent knees, lifting me up in the crooks of his elbows, my dripping anus hanging down as he positioned it above his mammoth, straight rod. Kneeling back on his haunches, his hands reached up and around, gripping my back as he pulled me towards him for a kiss. His lips brushed mine, tenderly and pensive. His tongued inched out, prying into my mouth, meeting my own tongue. We both opened wide and our kiss turned savage and hungry as he slammed my widespread ass down. I was so slippery with lube and cum that his cock head glanced off my gooey butt cheek and slid hard and fast into my puckered, leaking hole. In one fast thrust, he was in me up to his balls. Cum splashed out as he displaced it in my rectum with his long, thick, magnificent dick.

I literally swooned, my eyes rolling back in my head, my back arching back as a moan erupted from me.

"Oh... oh... oh fuck, fuck me Daddy... fuck me. Oh god."

He pounded me and kissed me, consuming me. I was lost in my own little fag boy paradise. I had never felt so desired in my life, here at the hands of my new stepfather. My legs were splayed like a wide letter 'M' as he hoisted and dropped up and down on his cock, reaming me to my core, my high heels in their stockings flailing with each thrust. It didn't take me long to be hurled over the edge of pleasure. I didn't even have to touch my dick.

"I'm gonna cum", I gasped, "I'm cumming... fuck me... fuck me." I was slobbering, delirious as he hammered my ass.

He dropped back, laying on his back, still kneeling, and thrust his hips upward, lifting me as I squeezed my ass muscles around him and furiously masturbated. He curled his neck up so that my rigid cock was just inches from his open mouth.

"Cum for me, boy... give it to me... let me taste it."

He pounded harder up into me. Two of the other men crowded around, their own cocks revived and hard, and stroked them on both sides of my face. First one then the other shot thick ropes of cum across my cheeks, nose, forehead and plenty of sperm found its way into between my open lips. The hot goo filling my mouth set me off and I came a hot straight geyser straight over my stepfather's tongue into the back of his throat. He moaned and swallowed as another spurt hit the bridge of his nose, dripping down as he opened his mouth again to catch it on his outstretched tongue. I pasted his forehead with another hot load and he joined me in his own intense orgasm.

He groaned as he squirted up into me, mixing his own hot seed with that of his friends, my anus receiving it eagerly, my sphincter clutching and releasing, milking his cum from him. My bowels became a slimy cauldron for this hot bitch's brew of all these men's sperm. I was the faggot whore of Babylon and I fucking loved it.

As his spurts delivered the last of his semen into me, and the men painting my face stepped back, I collapsed onto him. We looked into each other's eyes, both our faces glistening and dripping with sperm, and kissed deeply, swirling the hot cum cocktail across each other's tongues. Both of us were heaving and panting, gasping into each other's mouths.

After a moment, our lips parted and I slunk my face down into the crook of his neck. His strong arms held me tight, his cock still deep within me.

He moaned, "Oh god, boy... we are gonna have some fun times."

I purred into his neck, "Oh yes, Daddy. Yes we are."

And we did.