Daddy Plants His Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,943 Followers

Angie felt an overpowering sensation of hot pleasure tear through her while her father's sure fingers drove against her pussy. She wildly jacked the hot stalk of cockflesh in her fist as thick, plentiful wads of cum sprayed onto her hand and wrist.

"God, Daddy, you have so much cum for me," Angie cooed as they slowly came back down from the high. She kept stroking his cock as it gradually relaxed.

Max pulled his fingers from the warmth of his daughter's wet pussy and sucked the juice off each one.

That was when they discovered that the dark-skinned girl had turned her head. She was watching! There was a dreamy smile on her face as she looked right at them. The strong looking spheres of her ass were flexing. Her hand was thrust down beneath her, and it was clear she was rubbing her pussy. Her broad, beautiful smile widened as she saw Max and Angie looking at her. Then her eyes closed and her hips rocked as she made it clear she was cumming. When she opened her eyes again, Max made an obvious display of stuffing his big cock back in place under his swimsuit. She smiled and calmly turned her head the other way.

Angie and Max looked at each other in amazement, and after a moment they both started giggling. Angie picked up her drink and downed what was left. Max followed suit.

"Um...I...," she was stuttering. "Did that really just happen?"

"Yes, baby, it did," her father nodded.

"We must be drunk," Angie concluded.

"I hope that doesn't mean you're sorry."

"No fucking way," she grinned.

She felt so high. Her body so alive. Her orgasm had been so strong. So much of the tension she'd been feeling was relieved now, and yet she already knew her body needed more. It certainly wasn't how she envisioned her release, but it happened. She let it happen, and all she could feel for the gorgeous man gazing into her eyes was a mixture of love and lust that made her feel good to be alive. She touched his chest, rubbing his nipple with her cum-spattered fingers.

"Should we talk about it? We probably should," she added with a deep sigh.

"I'd rather just do it again," he replied easily. "But not here. Back at the bungalow so I can put my tongue inside you, too. I can't get enough just sucking you off my fingers. And knowing that girl was watching drives me crazy."

Angie laughed and started gathering up her things. They walked back to the bungalow in silence, but there was no way to mistake what was on both of their minds. It was amazing beyond her imagination, but at the same time, it seemed like so much to take in all at once. As much as she needed more of her father's hot love, she needed a little time to catch her breath, too.

***

Angie's palms were planted firmly against the tiled wall as she lowered her head into the tepid spray of the shower. The last few hours ran through her mind like a movie trailer. With her eyes closed, she just smiled at herself, feeling giddy. She made a half-hearted promise to drink something weaker tomorrow.

She touched her swollen nipples, rolling them in gentle twists. She felt weightless, like she was made of pure sensation. The delicious warmth in her pussy seemed to radiate throughout her body. Now her hand moved down to cup her smooth mound. She raked the damp furrow with a long finger. The lips parted easily as she teased herself, feeling a new flush of nectar. The pulse in her clit was already growing so strong again.

"Oh Daddy, my darling Daddy," she sighed. It was a barely audible whisper as the fingertip circled her sensitive nub.

Where was he? What was he doing? Was he showering in his own bathroom now? Was he thinking of her while he stroked a spectacular hard on? When they got in from the beach, she convinced him it was a good idea to go their separate ways and let the afternoon's events sink in. After a calming shower and a little time to think about what had happened, they could sit in the salon and talk about it. But the most logical thought she could seem to conjure was how badly she wanted more of what they'd only tasted on the beach...in front of an eager witness.

Angie forced herself to stop massaging her clit. She'd just go to his room. Everything would be fine. Deliciously, wickedly fine. He'd probably even be expecting her.

She hastily wrapped one towel around her body and her wet hair up with another. She already knew exactly which set of bra and panties to wear to make an impressive entrance to her father's room. It wouldn't be such a big deal. He'd seen her in a bra and panties countless times, and the bikini she'd been wearing all day didn't cover any more. But when she stepped back into the bedroom, she discovered a slight change in plan.

Max was lying on her bed, naked as they day he was born. He'd piled up all the pillows to prop himself up, allowing his legs to splay forward across the bed. His big, ripe erection was jutting up against his firm abs while he casually fondled his heavy balls with his left hand. In his right, he was holding his daughter's balled up bikini bottom to his face, the same one she'd creamed in on the beach. She'd tossed it on the floor when she stripped for her shower. It had to be terribly pungent, and Max was making it perfectly obvious how much he relished her scent.

Angie froze in her tracks for a few seconds. Max just chuckled.

"You usually take a lot longer in the bathroom," he teased. "Everything okay?"

"Hmm," she smiled. "Just come right in and make yourself comfortable." She forced herself to walk calmly to the vanity and sit, even though she was dying to jump on that beautiful cock and ride it until she forgot her own name.

"Thank you, I feel very comfortable," Max sighed. His hand shifted away from his balls to grasp his thick rod. He held it up straight, slowly stroking.

"Looks to me like you're feeling something else," she replied coyly. She pulled the towel loose from her long, damp hair. The harder she worked at appearing calm, the harder her pussy throbbed.

"Ahh, yeah, feeling my cock," he drawled with a strong hint of arrogance.

"Feel good? Touching your own...cock?" Angie had never spoken that way to any man before. The fact that she crossed such a line with her own father only inflamed the yearning ache in her slit.

"Yeah, baby girl, it feels really good. But not half as good as when you were touching it. Imagine my surprise to discover my own daughter knows how to give an amazing handjob. Remind me not to ask where you learned how." The grin was plastered across his face as he continued his stroking.

Angie stared at her grinning father while she considered whether or not to tell him she'd given at least a dozen handjobs to guys she didn't like enough to fuck. He just kept grinning at her with a smoldering look in his eyes as he kept on stroking his cock. Her broiling pussy felt like it was oozing all over the seat.

"So," she stated, trying to sound calm, "you think one handjob on the beach allows you to come into my room and jerk off while you sniff my dirty panties?"

She could barely believe she said it, and her eyes watered with her nervous excitement.

"It wouldn't be the first time," he admitted, still smiling proudly.

Angie was shocked. It took a moment to find her voice, and when she did, it seemed to come from somewhere deeper in her throat.

"Did it ... make you cum, doing that?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," he replied. "Every time. All over myself. But sometimes I just shot off right in your panties. It makes me really hard to think about you putting them on with a big load of my cum soaking them."

He was still stroking slowly, but his grip on his cock was firmer. Angie peeled off the towel and sat with her long, smooth thighs apart. Her heart raced as she spread her slippery pussy lips with her fingers, massaging her slit while her father openly watched. He groaned, his sculpted chest heaving. Angie thought she might explode, letting him see her finger dip inside her sheath. She drew it back out slowly, and sent two fingers back in on the next stroke.

"That's really filthy, Daddy," she said in a matronly tone. "I can't believe you're such a freak."

Her fingers were soaked, sliding so easily in and out of her hole now.

"Like father, like daughter," he said.

"I'm hardly in the same league as you."

He laughed. His cock looked even bigger now, if that was possible. "You just jerked off your own father in a public place ... even knowing a total stranger was watching you. Trust me, baby girl. We are definitely in the same league. We were made for each other."

"Oh god," the trembling brunette mewled. The thought of them being made for each other made her pussy drip harder than anything else that had happened.

He muttered a soft groan of pleasure and gave his cock a tight squeeze. "It's all your fault, young lady."

Angie's fingers kept in motion. She was keenly aware of her father's stare. "My fault?"

"Yes. For being exactly the kind of girl I've always wanted in my life. And for being so fucking beautiful. And having that amazing body that drives me insane. I want to lick that girlhole of yours so bad right now I could explode."

Angie stood up, finding herself shocked once again. Her long legs were shaky as she approached the bed. "Well, um, we can't have you exploding."

She joined her horny father on the bed and spread her thighs. Her body trembled as she watched him move into position. Within seconds, he brought his face so close to her open, throbbing pussy that she could feel the heat of each breath hitting her.

"Fuck," he growled. "You've got the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen. I can't believe how fucking wet you are."

He planted a hungry kiss on her gaping slit. His tongue teased quickly into the aperture of her channel and then back out. Angie uttered a hot yelp.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this is really happening," she gasped. "What a nasty, nasty man, licking your own daughter's hot pussy that way."

His tongue moved slowly up her slit, finally drawing in on the aching swell of her clit. He slipped a thumb inside her sheath and started rolling the tip of his tongue around the hyper-sensitive nub.

The strange stutters of sound rising from Angie's throat were a combination of gasps for air and incredulous laughter. It had been a long time since she'd had a good, thorough pussy licking. Now, her own precious father was giving it to her the best she'd ever had.

She'd always told herself she'd do anything for him, so she supposed this fell into that category. Of course, at the moment, she really wasn't doing a thing for him except grinding against his mouth and fingers as they lit a bright hot fire at the core of her being. This just made her want to laugh even harder, but his tongue and thumb deftly switched places, and she suddenly lost the power to think about anything but the amazing pleasure coursing through her beautiful body.

Max served his daughter's pussy tirelessly. Hungrily. Angie grew delirious with pleasure. She lost track of time. At some point, she realized she was lying back against the piled up pillows at the head of her bed, her legs pulled up high while Max kept on with his delicious onslaught. He was sucking her swollen clit while two of his fingers were gliding in and out of her pussy. Then one of the fingers changed course, and rolled against her puckered rim.

Angie cried out when Max touched her asshole. His finger was slippery with her dew, and he massaged the taut ring while the moist suction he put on her clit was enough to make her see sparks. Then he worked the tip of his finger just inside the tight hole, barely to the first knuckle. It was enough to force his daughter to whimper. She felt like she was growing weaker as her pleasure grew stronger.

"Oh baby...oh Daddy...oh fuck!" she gasped.

Max's finger slowly pushed inward, opening the aperture and gently blazing a hot trail into her ass. Then his thumb slipped back inside her pussy. He rocked his hand in a sort of see-saw motion, the finger sliding up her ass while the thumb drew back, thumb sliding in while the finger drew back. All the while, his lips were closed around her clit, and his tongue lashed around the burning little nub until Angie wanted to faint.

She gasped deeply and started to cum. Her entire body trembled as shockwaves of pleasure ripped through her from her heels to her temples. She clutched at Max's head, trying to grasp up handfuls of his hair as she gave in to the powerful sensations.

She was instantly aware of the fact that she'd never experienced such an overpowering orgasm. She was afraid she might never catch her breath. But she did, of course, and she found herself staring into her father's dark, gleaming eyes as he looked up at her from between her thighs. His lips and chin were shiny with sex honey.

"Daddy, fuck..." she mewled weakly. "So good."

Max propped himself back up and leaned over her. She felt as if his eyes held her captive.

"I love you so much. From the first day you were born," he told her, his voice ringing with certainty.

"I love you, too, Daddy. From the day I was born."

Angie realized they could never truthfully speak those words to anyone but each other. They felt like rare, special words only for them to ever say, and she was breathless over the realization of how deeply she meant them.

Max leaned in and kissed her. He kissed her as if he needed her mouth to live. His lips and tongue held the strong flavor of her pussy. It made her dizzy to taste herself on her father's mouth.

His engorged cock bobbed between their sweating bodies. Angie reached for the aching hot stalk with both hands. She cupped his balls in one hand while the other encircled the thick shaft. She felt his big, flaring dome, and found it was creamy-wet with pre-cum.

"I need to fuck you now, baby girl," Max managed to gasp without entirely breaking off their kiss.

Angie whimpered into his mouth and guided his amazing cock to her slit. She was still feeling the high from her orgasm, and yet she was dazed with the desire to feel him inside her. Each of them moaned weakly into the other's mouth as Max's full, round knob pressed into her dripping slit. She clutched at his muscular ass while he pushed deeper inside her. He was so long and thick. And so impossibly hard. Angie felt her eyes water as he gradually forged in to the hilt.

She felt him hold still a moment. He was letting her feel the heat and pulse of his rock-solid shank. They just looked at each other, sharing their forbidden, mutual lust. And yet there was so much love between them, too. How could it not feel so perfect?

Max drew his cock backward and then pushed back inside. Angie moaned and whimpered, "Yes, Daddy. Yes...please fuck me."

Max readily complied with his daughter's urgent plea. He began stroking into her with steady thrusts. The rhythm was even and patient at first, the strong slip-sliding of his cock seeming to open new avenues of pleasure within her body on every stroke. She cooed and whimpered and groaned while her pussy swallowed up every inch of him with greed.

Oh my god, she thought, my handsome father is such a hot fuck! She couldn't decide if it was the best or worst thing that could possibly happen. Her pussy was telling her it was the best. Every tingling nerve in her body said it, too. When he started sucking her nipples, pumping harder and faster into her channel, she gave up the debate and dug her nails into his flexing ass cheeks, just shy of breaking the skin. He was soon pounding into her with forceful thrusts, slamming her whole body against the mattress. She almost began to feel like she was being fucked on a trampoline.

"Oh fuck," Max growled, "your pussy is fucking exquisite."

"Oh my baby," Angie cried back, "fuck me as hard you want, Daddy. I love that cock. Every big, hard inch of you. Ooohhh, you're gonna make me cum all over you."

She cried out as another orgasm seemed to take over her entire existence. "Oh god, now, baby! Now! Cum with me, Daddy. Let it go right inside ... fill your loving daughter with everything you got!"

Max half grunted and half wailed as his overheated cock began to leap with deep surges of pleasure. Angie could feel the intense pulsing of the engorged flesh filling her. She could see moisture well up in his eyes until they seemed to be gleaming with unrivaled pleasure. She could tell how good she must have felt to him. It was a shockingly new sensation to her that only seemed to intensify the edges of an already overpowering orgasm.

She ran her hands along his strong, muscular arms, amazed how they could be so beautifully solid, yet still tremble so much as he spent his forceful spasms inside her. There was so much cum spilling out of him that it started spilling back out of her. She could feel it seeping out, down, pooling against her tingling rim.

Even after their mutual peak, they kept grinding against one another through the aftermath, wringing every grain of pleasure from their stolen joy. But they simply didn't want to break the delicious contact.

They lay together with only the sound of their heavy breathing between them. Their naked, sweaty flesh heaved together with the effort. Max's cock slowly relaxed, softening, and slipped out from his daughter's satisfied pussy. Angie uttered a soft coo of disappointment.

She felt a raw warmth all through her body. Everything was perfect, down to the sticky trickle of her father's spunk from her pussy slit. He spooned up to her with his wet cock pressing against her ass.

"I love you so much, Daddy," she sighed.

"I love you too, angel girl," he replied, cupping one of her full tits in his large hand.

He hadn't called her angel girl in years, and hearing it gave Angie a warm, cozy feeling. There was nowhere she'd rather be than wrapped up in her father's loving arms.

"Dad..." she started and then hesitated.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"I can't believe there's so much cum in me now." Merely saying so made her skin tingle.

"Oh, yeah, um ... sorry, baby. Guess I better pick up some condoms ASAP."

"No, Daddy. I guess you better not." She smiled to herself and let out a soft giggle.

"Fuck," he whispered, his lips right next to hear ear. Then he lightly kissed her neck.

The last thing she remembered before losing consciousness was the feel of Max's lips and breath against the hollow at the base of her neck.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,943 Followers
12