Daddy, Please Don't Stop

Story Info
Bailey catches Daddy with his dick in his hand.
5k words
101.1k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, please don't stop. I want to watch you finish."

Those words have been playing over in my mind for the last 3 days after my daughter caught me masturbating. I didn't even know she was home so I never thought to close the bedroom door. I've been putting off talking to her about it because I don't even know where to start. But we'll get around to that. I guess I should first introduce myself.

My name is John. I stand roughly 6'1" and weigh in around 215. I'm not your typical erotic story character with bulging biceps and chiseled, rock hard abs. I'm just your average guy with an average body. A "Dad Bod" if you want to call it that. I work as a computer programmer which allows me to work from home most days. My company paid for a next generation, top of the line computer with its own server system and had it set up in my home office. You so much as think about a website and it's already loaded. This thing is crazy fast. Anyway, you aren't here about my computer. You want to know what brought my daughter around to catching me with my dick in my hand. We're getting there, so be patient, dear reader.

My wife, Tonya, was out of town at a conference for work. She's an international sales agent for a big marketing firm. She spends more time on the road or in her office than she does at home. She was currently in New York at a huge sales convention. She had just left yesterday and isn't due back for another couple weeks. After the convention, she's boarding a plane bound for Beijing to meet with a new potential client. So, it's just me and my daughter, Bailey, holding down the fort until Tonya gets home.

I can't say that Bailey is my daughter. She's my step-daughter. Her mom and I met when she was very young. Even though her dad has always been a part of her life, I was the only constant father figure there day in and day out. When she first started having her periods, I was the one that ran to the store to get her what she needed. Thankfully her mother had prepared her for what was to come, so I didn't have to deal with having to explain what she needed to do. Since Tonya was out of town so much, Bailey and I have grown pretty close. She talks to me about her girlfriends and her boyfriend, Dave. There isn't really a lot we don't talk about, except sex. Her mother tried to have a sex talk with her a couple years ago while I was in the room. I was asked to leave after Bailey started to get uncomfortable with my presence. Anyway, back to where we were headed.

My wife and I have a very active, and sometimes adventurous, sex life. She loves it when I fuck her from behind while she's bent over the railing of the balcony outside of our bedroom. The closest neighbor is half a mile away, so there's no one to see us, but she loves the thrill of being outside in "public" nonetheless. We had tried to get our schedules aligned so I could give her a good pounding before she took off to New York, but we just couldn't work it out. I had a deadline to meet with a new program I was tasked with writing and she had loose ends to tie up at the office before she flew out. So to say I was a little backed up was an understatement.

I had been sitting at my computer for 3 hours already trying to get this program finished so I could submit it to the testing department. My eyes were starting to burn and my back ached. I closed the program editor and brought up one of my favorite porn sites and started surfing. I came across one titled "Daddy and his loving daughter". Now I'd never put much thought into incest nor had I thought of my Bailey in a sexual manor, but curiosity got the better of me. I clicked the play button and watched as this "father and daughter" did their thing. He walked in and caught her masturbating. She acted all shocked and embarrassed. Daddy offered to help. Next thing you know, he's fucking her face then he's pounding away at her tight pussy. It didn't turn me on so much as it flipped a switch in my head. A switch that I didn't know had been flipped until Bailey caught me.

I pushed myself back from the computer desk, stood and walked to my bedroom. Tonya had absentmindedly left a pair of her panties on the floor before she left. I picked them up and felt the silky texture of the smooth fabric in my hand. Just the thought that these had covered my wife's most intimate parts had the blood flowing to my cock. Without thinking, I brought them to my nose and deeply inhaled. . There was a faint smell of her womanhood on them. Not much, but just enough. I released my swollen cock from it's confines and began stroking it while continuing to breath in my wife's scent, eyes closed. After a few minutes, I could feel myself getting close to release. Then I heard it. A faint gasp. My eyes shot open and there stood Bailey in my bedroom doorway. Frantic, I tried to stuff my engorged member back in my pants until she uttered those words.

"Daddy, please don't stop. I want to watch you finish."

"Wh-what did you say?" I asked her.

"Please, Daddy. Finish. I've never seen a man cum before. At least not in person."

So before I go any farther, I guess I should describe my Bailey. Just turned 18. Standing at 5'2" and weighing about 115 pounds. She has dark blonde hair down just past her shoulders, lightly tanned skin, and beautiful hazel eyes. Trim waist and small 32b breasts. I only know that from going with her mother to buy her bras and I'm typically the one that does the laundry. But I digress.

Our eyes are locked and I ask her if she's sure.

"Yes, Daddy."

Eyes still locked, I slowly start stroking my throbbing cock again. I'd never jacked off in from of anyone before. Not even my wife. Bailey took occasional glances at my dick, but her eyes always came back to mine. That is until I started stroking faster. The glances and my cock became more frequent and she stared at it longer until she no longer looked me in the eyes. She barely blinked as she watched my hand glide up and down my shaft. Apparently it was having an effect on her. I had noticed how she kept shifting her weight back and forth, rubbing her thighs together, trying to scratch that itch. Eventually I heard her mutter "fuck it" under her breath. I watched as her left hand went down the front of her loose fitting bed shorts and her right hand went up under her shirt and cupped one of her breasts. I could tell by her movements that she was rubbing her clit with one hand while pinching and pulling her nipples with the other. The look of pure ecstasy on her face as she neared climax was driving me toward my own release. My hand sped up on my cock as did her assault on her clit. Our knees started to shake as our orgasms approached. I was the first to blow. Rope after rope of jizz shot from my throbbing member. I don't ever remember cumming like that in my life. With the third shot, a glob of cum landed just above Bailey's knee and started slowly running down her leg. Apparently that was all she needed. She exploded in what appeared to be an earth shattering orgasm. Her body rocked and quaked. Her knees buckled and she hit the floor and laid on her side, quivering. I tucked my deflating erection away and went to check on my daughter.

"Bailey, honey? Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Oh my God!" Was all she said. She quickly gathered herself, got up and half ran upstairs to her bedroom. I almost went after her, but I needed time to gather my thoughts, too.

Bailey didn't say much to me for the next few days. However, every time we made eye contact, she blushed. Her cheeks and the tips of her ears turned bright red. Remember that switch I mentioned, well it was on. I started to take notice of every detail about my Bailey. The shade of her skin, the perfect shape of her butt, the aroma that drifted by when we passed in the hallway. When she got ready for bed, she always wears short shorts and one of my old T-shirt's. Evidently her nipples are super sensitive because they were always hard and pushing the fabric of the shirt out, making her little points very obvious. It was a struggle not to stare. She did catch me checking her out a couple times. That sexy blush returned when she did.

It's now been 3 days since Bailey caught me. I need to talk to her. I need to know how she feels. On shaky legs, I made my way upstairs to her room. Standing outside her closed door, I took a slow deep breath and knocked gently on the door.

"Yeah, Dad? Come in," I heard from the other side.

My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest, it was pounding so hard. I turned the knob and opened her door. Bailey was sprawled across her bed messing on her phone.

"Can we talk, Princess?"

There was a pause before she responded. "About what?"

I swallowed the golfball sized knot in my throat and said, "The other day. When you caught me."

"Ummm...ok..." she said as she rolled over on her back and sat up on the edge of her bed.

I didn't even know where to begin, so I started talking. Rambling is actually a better word for it. I'm not even sure the words that came out of my mouth were intelligible.

"Dad," Bailey said," it's ok. Calm down. We're both adults. We can talk about it."

"Thanks, Honey," I said as I took a deep breath.

"Can I start?" she asked.

"Well I guess someone has to."

"Why?" Was her first question.

"Why what?"

"Why were you umm jerking off? And why with the door open?"

Her directness caught me off guard for a second. Then I answered, "Well, your mom and I didn't get to, ya know, take care of business before she left for her conference, so I was a little backed up and need some relief. The door was open because I thought I was the only one home. I never even heard you come down the steps. What were you doing home by the way?"

"I wasn't feeling well, so I signed myself out from school and came home. I peeked in on you in your office to let you know I was here, but it looked like you were concentrating pretty hard on whatever it is that you do, so I let you be. In hindsight, I should have said something."

"So, why did you want to watch me finish? I don't understand. You're my daughter. It goes against so many things," I said.

She sat thinking for a minute before she answered. "First, I'm your step-daughter. So there were no family boundaries crossed there. Second, yes Dave and I have been together for a while. Yes, we have fooled around a bit, but I've never seen him cum. Other than porn, I've never seen any man cum in person. I thought I told you that that day when you asked if I was sure."

"Ok. So what made you masturbate in front of me?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I guess just the sight of you stroking your co...I mean jerking off kind of turned me on some. The longer I watched, the more turned on I got. I just couldn't help it. I figured since you were doing it, I could too. When in Rome..."

"I guess that make sense in a kind of perverted way. What was going through your mind while you were taking care of yourself?" I asked Bailey.

"I...I...don't want to say it," she responded. Her cheeks flushed a little.

"Why not? We talk about everything," I said.

"Because I'm..." she trailed off.

"Because you're what, Bailey?" I insisted.

A deep sigh escaped her lips, "Because I'm afraid you'll think I'm perverted or something."

"Honey, we watched each other get off. We've already blown way past perverted."

"I was trying to imagine it was me stroking you. I pictured myself on my knees in front of you jerking you off and cumming on my ti...breasts. Then when your cum landed on my leg, that sent me over the edge. Do you know what I did as soon as I got to my room? I wiped your cum off my leg and tasted it. I couldn't help it. I HAD to know what you tasted like."

I was floored by her confession. I was struggling to formulate a response because all the blood in my body was being redirected to my quickly inflating member. God, I hope she didn't notice the slight bulge in my pants. I was wrong. She noticed. She didn't say anything, but I saw the slight blush cover her cheeks and ears again.

I swallowed hard and finally spoke, "Wow!" was all I could say.

"You know what scares me the most, Daddy? I want it to happen again. I want to watch you cum again. It's all I've thought about. But I want to be the one to make you do it."

"Ok," was my only response.

"Ok? Like you are ok with it? You don't think I'm sick?"

"No, Baby. I don't think you're sick. Honestly, before that day, I had never thought of you in a sexual manner before. But since then, I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of you. Watching every move you make. The way the muscles in your legs and butt flex when you walk. The shape of your ass when you would bend over in front of me. They way your nipples always seem to be hard enough to cut diamonds. I have been constantly trying to catch glimpses of your tits through the arm holes in my old shirts you wear to bed. All I've managed to see is a fleeting glimpse of the side of them."

Without a word, Bailey grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head and tossed it to the floor. She sat there in only her booty shorts and a sexy black lace bra. It had just enough padding to cover her nipples. With her eyes locked on mine, she reached behind her and unclasped her bra and slid it down her arms. I could feel myself begin to salivate at just the sight of those perfect orbs. Just big enough to fill my hands I was guessing. Her areolas were slightly darker than the rest of her skin. Her nipples were hard, either from the stimulation of the situation, or maybe the cool air in her room. If my cock wasn't hard before, it was like iron now and felt like it was going to blow the front of my pants out. I shifted back and forth hoping the movement would readjust it. She seemed to notice my predicament. Bailey slid off her bed to her knees and crawled over to me. I almost came in my pants at the sight of her breasts gently swinging as she made her way across the room. She stopped directly in front of me, raised up on her knees and took hold of my belt and started to unbuckle it.

I placed my hands on hers, stopping her. "Are you sure about this? If you continue, I can't predict what will happen. This cannot be undone."

Without a word, she shook my hands off and continued to unbuckle my belt. That done, she unbuttoned my pants and pulled down the zipper. She looked up at me, locking eyes with me as she pulled my pants and briefs down in one move. As the waistband cleared my raging cock, it sprang up and hit her in the chin. She jumped back and giggled, surprised.

"Oh, Daddy! It's beautiful," she exclaimed. I had never heard any woman refer to my dick as beautiful before, but I wasn't about to complain. Bailey reached up and took my throbbing cock in her small delicate hands. Just that touch sent a bolt of electricity through my body. She slowly started to stroke me with her left hand. She brought her right hand up and cupped my balls, gently massaging them. She moved my cock this way and that, inspecting it, getting to know it. She looked up at me, opened her mouth and took the head into her mouth. I almost came at the sensation.

"Bailey, what are you doing?"

Pulling my cock from her mouth, she answers, "What I've wanted to do since I first knew what a blowjob was. Now shut up and enjoy it."

I wasn't one to argue. She took my cock back into her hot mouth, running her tongue in circles around the head. She then flattened her tongue along the bottom side and slowly started taking more of me in her mouth. My cock head would just make contact with her throat and she'd slide it back out until only the head remained in her mouth. Then she'd repeat it. With slow agonizing speed, she bobbed up and down on my turgid member. It was all I could do not to grab her hair and fuck her face, but I controlled myself. She was in control...for now. Every time she pulled out to just the head, she would run her tongue back and forth just below it, hitting that most sensitive spot. Then she'd go back down again. All I could do was watch my cock disappear into her mouth and moan my appreciation. I don't know how much her and Dave had fooled around, but she definitely knew what she was doing. With every moan from me, Bailey sped up. After a few minutes, she was fucking my cock with her face. The head slamming into her throat with every thrust of her head. She got to going pretty fast and all of a sudden, the head of my swollen cock popped into her throat. My entire dick was buried in my sweet daughter's mouth. At this realization I exploded, shooting rope after rope straight down her throat. She pulled back until she had just the head in her mouth and sucked like her life depended on it, draining every drop of cum out of me. Finally, I was done spewing. The torrent had stopped. She released my dick with an audible pop.

"How was that, Daddy?"

"Princess, that was amazing. Where did you learn that?"

"Dave. I wouldn't let him have my virginity so he had to settle for a blowjob," she said matter of factly.

"Now it's my turn," I said.

Bailey squealed in surprise as I scooped her up off the floor and carried her to her bed. I sat her down, grabbed your shorts and panties and yanked them off. They joined her shirt on the floor. I stood back and admired her perfect naked body. On her back, her tits laid flat on her chest. Her legs were slightly parted enough that I could see her virgin slit. She kept it shaved all except a small strip just above her hood. I stepped forward and lifted her left foot and began slowly kissing my way down her leg toward her center. I could see her glistening folds. I could smell her womanly scent. As I got closer to her dripping pussy, I could feel her tense in anticipation. I skipped her slit and moved to her right leg. Starting at her inner thigh, I laid a trail of kisses up to her foot and back down again. By the time I made my return trip to her center, she was absolutely gushing. I looked her in the eyes, stuck out my tongue and slowly dragged it from the bottom of her slit all the way up and flicked the tip hard across her swollen clit. Her whole body jerked and she moaned, "Oh, Daddy!"

I repeated that a couple more times with the same reaction. I then started focusing on her love tunnel and her outer lips. I jabbed my tongue into her as far as I could get it, hooked the tip and tried to draw out as much of her heavenly fluid as I could. I pulled each lip into my mouth and sucked on it and gently bit it. I continued this for several minutes. I could tell she was getting antsy for her own release so I gave it to her. After one more dip into her honey pot, I moved up and focused all of my attention on her sensitive button. I sucked it between my lips and nibbled on it while lashing my tongue back and forth, up and down. Her body started to quiver like a low scale earthquake. I picked it up and lashed her clit for all I was worth. Her thighs locked around my head and her hips started to buck into my face, but I didn't relent. I ravaged her clit with everything that I had. Finally, she went off. Her ass came off the bed, arching her back, her legs clamping down even more on my head. I never stopped attacking that sensitive button. Her hips bucked faster and faster as wave after wave crashed over her. Her body finally slammed back down on the bed, her legs releasing me from their grasp. I sat back and watched her recover, reveling in her beauty.

I stood over her just watching. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me. She glanced down and saw my cock was back at full attention. I'm honestly not sure it ever went down.

"Fuck me," was all she said.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Please, Daddy. Fuck me. I want you. No. I need you. I've always wanted you to be my first. Please, Daddy. Make me a woman." She was practically begging me. Who was into deny her?

12