Daddy, Please Undress Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand. Just promise you won't stop once you start, okay? Can you at least promise me that?" She begged.

"Okay, I'll promise you I won't stop as long as you let me do it my way the first time." I said.

She held up her little finger saying "Pinky swear you won't stop?"

I interlocked my pinky finger with hers and we shook just like we used to do when she was a kid. "Yeah," I replied, "pinky swear."

Her pouting lips turned into a smile. I looked down at her pussy and imagined what it would look like after I deflowered her. I looked up to her face and said "Hey, what do you say we go out and buy some clothes for you? Some really sexy things I can show you off in? You can even call your friend, Beth and see if she wants to go to the mall with us."

"You mean it? Can I call her right now?" She asked excitedly.

"I just need to take a shower and then we can go, so, sure, you can call her." I said.

"Oh, Daddy, thank you, thank you, thank you." She said as she rolled on top of me and started kissing me. I put my arms around her and we embraced as we kissed. My hard cock was trapped between our bodies and as she moved to straddle me on her knees, my cock found it's way between her legs. When she sat back on me, my cock was laying lengthwise against her slit.

"Oh!" she said as she sat down on me.

"Better watch it," I said, "or your friend's going to miss the big event."

The look on her face changed. She suddenly started to gaze out into space and her eyes became distant. She started to move back and forth, grinding her wet pussy along the length of my engorged cock. She came dangerously close to letting my cock slide between her lips once or twice.

She took on the look of a determined woman as she maneuvered herself about my shaft. "Can I stay naked when she comes?" She panted.

"Kissy," I answered, "you would like that wouldn't you? You want her to see you naked, don't you?"

She only nodded her head as she rubbed on me. "Okay then," I agreed, "I'll let you stay naked until we leave for the mall together, but, you have to do something for me first."

"Anything, Daddy," she panted, "You know I'll do anything for you."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Even if it's very, very nasty?"

"Oh," she answered, "especially if it's very, very nasty."

"Okay, then" I replied, "first, I want you to rub on me and make yourself cum on my cock. I want you to think about being exposed – letting people see you naked. Letting them look at your perfect tits and beautiful pussy... letting them see between your legs.... maybe lying on your back with your legs spread so there's no doubt you are letting them see your pussy. I might want you to touch yourself while they watch, too."

Her panting picked up pace and she squinted her eyes moaning, "Oh, I would love that!"

Next, I told her she would have to let me pick out all her clothes when we went shopping. And I was going to pick out some clothes that would allow someone to easily look inside her top and see those perfect, bare nipples. No more bras, I told her. From now on, when she went out with me, she had to dress so someone could get a peek at her breasts, if they wanted to. "It's such a shame to keep them hidden away and out of sight, Kissy. They are beautiful and you should get used to people wanting to see them." I said.

Her breathing rate increased again and she nodded 'okay' to me.

"And around the house," I continued, "I only want you to wear panties unless I say otherwise. That way, I can see your cute boobies anytime I want to and see that tiny ass of yours wrapped up tight sexy panties."

"On top of that," I added, "I would like to see a crease in the front of your panties at all times, between your pussy lips. That will help bring attention to your pussy when someone sees it."

"Oooohhhh," she groaned as she lay down on top of me, continuing to slide along the length of my shaft and nuzzling her head in the cleft of my shoulder.

"Tell me you won't hide yourself or cover yourself up, Crissy. Tell me you want me to expose you and you'll follow all of Daddy's rules. And realize, I'm going to have to shave your pussy so it can be easily seen..... not that mass of hair you have down there now. Say it, baby." I asked.

"Oh, yes, yes," she answered, "I do want you to expose me. I want that so much! And I promise you, Daddy, I won't ever cover myself, I'll do whatever you say, wear whatever you want me to wear and follow all the rules, I'll even let you shave me."

She was moaning and a sheen of sweat covered her petite body as it moved effortlessly on top of me. I wondered if she realized what she was agreeing to, or if it was the excitement and passion she was feeling that was driving her agreement.

"Good, Kissy." I praised her. "If you do all these things, then I'll let you stay naked until Beth gets here... and then, I'll shave you. But, you have to let her watch."

Unable to speak now, she just nodded her head up and down. I could feel that the wetness escaping from her pussy had drenched us both and the sheets underneath. She was almost there, almost ready to cum again.

"Come on, Kissy," I urged, "cum on me so you can call Beth and tell her your Dad is keeping you naked, and you want her to come over and watch me shave you."

At my final urging, she froze and shook. Grunting and extruding sounds and moans that could only mean she was cumming, her face went red and I could tell she wasn't breathing even though her mouth was gaping wide open. Reaching up to her breasts, I cupped the petite little gems in my hands and closed my palms around them. Damn, they were so beautiful.

Immediately, I heard the air escape from her lungs and a high pitched squeal escape her mouth. The way she vibrated on top of my cock was fascinating. For a brief instant, I considered lifting her hips, placing my cock at the opening of her pussy and pulling her down on top of my rod, but, I knew there was plenty of time for that in the coming days.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh, Daddy!" She screamed.

"That's it, Kissy," I answered, "don't hold it back. Let it overtake you and cum on your Daddy's cock."

Her head thrashed back and forth a final time and she collapsed down on top of me gasping for breath. I could feel her heart, pounding away in her chest as she lay against me. I patted her back and stroked her hair as she came back to earth, allowing her to rest and gain her composure.

My cock, on the other hand, was still having fits and as she rested on top of me, I knew I had to achieve some release.

I lifted her head and looked at her. She was flushed and sweaty. A rash of red flowed from her neck down to her breasts. I chuckled to myself knowing she must have had a very satisfying cum. "It looks good on you, Crissie." I said.

"Huh?" She replied.

"Your orgasm," I answered, "it must have been a good one and I'm betting you really got off on all our nasty talk."

She blushed and batted her eyes like she was flirting with me. "Oh, Daddy," she whispered, "you're embarrassing me." As she laid her head on my shoulder, I had to smile.

We lay together for a long time, neither of us saying a word. Finally, I decided it was time to give her a hint that I needed some relief. I began to flex my cock muscles, gently causing it to strain against her.

She pulled her head off my shoulder and looked at me. "You need to cum, don't you?" She asked.

"Yes, baby," I answered, "it's not fair for you to have so much fun and leave me hanging."

"What can I do to help you?" She smiled with a wicked grin.

I thought at first I might have her suck me, but then decided on something else because I didn't know how she felt about oral sex, especially given what she overheard her mother telling her jackass boyfriend.

So, putting my hands on her shoulders and pushing her up until she raised herself, I asked her to turn around. As she was turning, I told her I wanted her to sit on my face so I could nuzzle into her virgin pussy and jack my cock at the same time.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" She asked.

I was surprised to hear those words coming from my daughter's mouth, but, I told her she could just watch. The urgency of my need was such that I didn't want to waste time trying to teach her the way I liked to be sucked, so for me, I was content for her to simply watch.

I hovered her hips above me and told her to lower herself down to my face, saying, "Kissy, just hold yourself up so I can lick you. I'll play with myself and you can see how I do it. I want you to learn how to stroke me, so, just watch for now."

She did as I asked and lowered herself down to my lips. If there was any question regarding how wet she was, it was put to sleep within a few seconds. Her pubic hair was saturated and as my tongue found it's way between her lips, I was met with a gush of juice that flowed into my mouth and all over my face.

As I began to jack myself, I felt a warm sensation cover my knob. I surmised it must be her lips holding on to the crown of my cock and discovered that was true when I felt her mouth move down my shaft and envelope my stiffness inside her teenage mouth.

I withdrew my hand and let her suck on me for a minute. For someone with no experience, she was doing an excellent job. I felt her grab my shaft and work it up and down, then suck me into her warm mouth again. Was I going to let her continue to play my bonafone and take a mouthful of cum, or did I plan to stop her before it got too late?

"Crissy, you know what's going to happen if you keep that up, don't you?" I asked.

She pulled off my slobbery cock and answered "Oh, so am I doing this right? Is this going to make you cum?"

"Crissy, I know you're a virgin but I'm pretty sure you know what happens when a horny guy gets a blow job from a beautiful, naked girl, don't you?" I replied.

"Daddy, please don't make me stop." She pleaded. "All the other girls talk about how good they are at giving blow jobs..."

She took me back in her mouth and almost gagged as she attempted to swallow me whole, then she continued saying, "If you want me to stop, I will, but what I would really like is for you to lay there and let me make you cum."

"Kissy, do you mean you want me to cum in your mouth?" I asked.

Without stopping her movements, I heard her moan "Uh-huh."

"You're sure about this?" I questioned.

"Oh, yes!" She said as she pulled my cock out her mouth and took a deep breath and took it in again.

I reached up and pulled her hips down and settled her pussy on my face and started to lick and suck her slimy, juicy pussy. I made a split decision to simply let her go and if she could make me cum, I would unload in her mouth with no warning, giving her exactly what she asked for. The surprise of it, I thought, might fulfill her desire to have made me cum.

I licked and sucked her pussy, taking great care not to push too much on her hymen. I wanted her to feel me there, though, so I pushed against it with my tongue.

Despite her awkwardness and inexperience, she was starting to get me close to an explosion point. I tried not to thrust up into her or moan to give it away. It took all the strength I had to lay there and suck up her ample juices and let her bring me along.

All of a sudden, I felt a heavy flow of her pussy juice almost fill my mouth. She started moaning and her hips started to shake. I wasn't really trying to make her cum, the licking she was getting was primarily for my benefit – so I could get my face into her virgin pussy, but she had all the signs of an approaching orgasm.

This fact lit me off like a rocket and before I knew it, I felt the pressure building in my balls and I just let it happen. I had to hold her haunches up off me to get a breath, and when I pulled her vagina down on my face again, I took her clit in between my lips and gave it a good, long sucking while I tongued its tip.

I heard her start to whine about the time I knew I was going to erupt. I started to lick her from her opening to her clit and back again. I held back as long as I could, but when I knew my own release was immanent, I sucked hard on her clit and she started to buck. "Oh, Daddy," she gasped, "I'm cumming... Oh, oh, oh......"

She took my cock back into her mouth just as my first jet of ejaculate shot out. Then, another, and another rope of sperm shot into her. All the while, she kept me in her mouth and kept sucking. Holding me with her hands, she took it all and her mouth never left me until I pushed her hips up and spoke to her.

"Damn, Crissy," I exclaimed, "that was one of the best suck jobs I've ever had!"

She scampered off and turned to face me. I'm sure we were both surprised to see the look on each other's face. My own, completely covered with her pussy juice, while her lips, chin and cheeks were covered with a mixture of her spit and my cum.

Her eyes were wide and she had a grin on her face wider than the smile she wore the first time the tooth fairy came for her.

"Sorry, I didn't tell you, Kissy," I apologized, "but, you seemed so determined and I was getting into it so much..... and the next thing I knew, I was cumming."

"No!" She exclaimed. "Don't apologize." She said. "That was so cool. I was getting worried that I wasn't doing it right and then, WHAM! You made me cum and the next thing I knew, you were pulsing and throbbing and I could feel globs of your hot cum filling my mouth. It was....uh,..... incredible!"

"You certainly made it incredible for me, too." I said.

"Now," I continued, "I want you to call your friend, Beth. Remember, you're going to tell her you're at your Dad's house, that you're naked and then ask if she wants to come over and watch me shave your pussy and then go to the mall with us."

"Oh, Daddy!" She gasped. "You're really going to shave me down there?"

"That's exactly what I mean, Baby," I answered. "There's no use showing it off if you can't see it, is there?"

To be continued in chapter five.

12