Daddy’s Little Virgin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethB
BethB
984 Followers

I sat back with a huge smile on my face and waited for him to start squirming. Yeah, okay, I knew masturbation was normal human behavior, and I was pretty sure he was masturbating with my panties, but, if he was going to ask me personal questions, I thought it might be fun to turn the tables on him.

"So," he said, as he looked over at me, "you know if I answer your questions I'm going to expect you to answer mine, too. Are you sure you want to play this game?"

"Yep." I said, defiantly as I sat back with a cheshire smile on my face.

"Okay, then," he replied, "ask me anything you want and I'll give you a complete and honest answer. Then it'll be my turn." He grinned at me as he sat back in his chair again, waiting for me to ask my questions.

"Fine with me." I said. "First question, how often do you masturbate?"

Without batting an eye, he answered, "Usually twice a day. Some days, three times."

He must have seen the surprise on my face when I heard his answer. His body language never changed, though. He sat there in his chair as if he was quietly waiting for the next question.

"When do you do it?" I asked.

"Morning time, before I get up." Daddy began. "And, maybe I'll do it once through the day if the opportunity presents itself, and, usually at night before I go to sleep. Sometimes it changes, but, pretty much that's what works for me."

I was floored by the way he so calmly answered my question. And, he said it with such clarity, I had no reason not to believe him.

"When do you enjoy it the most?" I then asked.

"Oh, it's good all the time." He immediately replied, smiling broadly as he answered.

I thought about what I was going to ask him next. I had some really touchy and personal questions I was honestly curious about, but, I wanted to make sure I wouldn't push this new frankness thing too far.

"Daddy, I just need you to clarify something for me." I said. "You told me I could ask you anything. Did you really mean that? Or, were you just joking? I have some other questions, but, they might be really personal."

"Sweetheart," he replied, "we ought to be able to discuss masturbation, or, anything of a sexual nature openly and honestly between us. I'd much rather you come to me when you have questions so you don't have to rely on your friends, or gossip. You're an adult now," he added, "and, I think we should be able to talk about these things openly."

"Daddy, but, is it okay if I ask you personal questions?" I asked, just to make doubly sure.

Daddy nodded his head. "Of course you can, Sweetheart." He replied. "You can ask anything that's on your mind, even if it's personal. You just have to be adult enough to accept the answer."

"Hmm." I said. "Okay. I appreciate that. So, my next question is, do you ever use any toys, sexual aids...... or look at pictures or magazines, or anything like that when you masturbate?"

"Yes, sometimes I do." He answered. "For example, sometimes I might use a lotion or a lubricant on my penis when I masturbate. It feels more like being with a woman when I do. I've also got a few X-Rated DVDs, and sometimes I watch those. It all depends what kind of mood I'm in, I guess. I usually wake up with an erection, so in the morning, I hardly ever use anything."

"Daddy!" I exclaimed. "Did I just hear you say you had a collection of X-Rated movies?"

"Uh huh." He replied, chuckling at my surprise.

"Would you ever let me watch one?" I asked with a hopeful grin on my face.

"If that's what you want." Daddy answered. "Maybe we should watch them together, though. Some of that stuff might be shocking to you when you see it for the first time. It's pretty hard core, but, you're an adult now, so if you want to watch them, it's fine with me."

I was amazed at the way Daddy was answering my questions. There were at least three more I wanted to ask him, but I knew I shouldn't press it any further than I already had. I felt it would be best to hold the rest of my questions until the time was right. And, since we were both done with our dinner, and it was already after 8:00 PM, I decided to let him off the hook..... for now.

Without saying anything, I got up and took my plate over to the sink and then went to get his plate, too. As I walked around the table and stood next him, I leaned down and put my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek like I did earlier. "Thank you for being such a great father." I whispered. Then, scooching myself between the table and his chair, I sat myself down in his lap, cuddled up in his arms and laid my head down on his shoulder.

"Thanks for what you said in my room about my breasts." I said. "That was so sweet of you, and, you'll never know how much it meant to me." I felt his arms tighten around me and he patted my back and told me he loved me. I also thanked him for answering my questions about masturbation, and warned him that I still had a few more questions left to ask. I added that I had some general questions about sex, and, asked him if we could talk again later.

"Sure." He said, as he stroked my back. We can talk anytime you want, and you can always ask me anything. And don't forget," Daddy added, "I still get my chance to ask you some questions!"

With that, Daddy tickled my sides and I jumped off his lap trying to get away from him. "Come on," he said, "help me clean the dinner mess up so I won't miss the local news."

We spent the next thirty minutes cleaning the dishes from the table, rinsing the pots and pans and loading the dishwasher. I knew he had this nightly ritual of watching the local news broadcast, so, when we were done in the kitchen, I decided I'd go upstairs to shave my legs, wash my hair, and take a long, hot shower. And, that's what I did.

I have to admit, sometimes the solitude of the bathroom is a good place to think about things. And, while I was shaving my legs, I decided to turn the heat up on Daddy tonight. I knew nothing would tear him away from his beloved nightly news, but, I came up with a plan to spring on him once the news was over. By that time, I'd be done in the bathroom and I'd be girly fresh.

To go along with my plan, I was going to use the panties I put on after I got back from seeing Dr. Rob. I seeped pussy juice into them while I was in my room and Daddy was looking at my breasts. Plus, while we were talking during dinner and Daddy was answering all my questions about his masturbation habits, they got even wetter, and when I took them off to get in the tub to shave my legs, they were so slimy with my slippery secretions, I just knew they had to get into Daddy's hands tonight, and I knew just how I'd do it. Plus, if everything worked out right, I'd probably be sleeping in Daddy's bed tonight, and we'd both go to sleep in a very content state.

I took extra care shaving my legs, making sure they were silky smooth all the way up to my thighs. I washed my hair with my favorite shampoo and used the after bath lotion Daddy gave me for Christmas. By the time I was done blow drying my hair, I knew the news would be just about over and I could launch my devious plan. First, though, I had to select the perfect wardrobe, or, better said, the perfect pair of panties for what I had in mind, and a sleep shirt that was too long.

I found the perfect pair of panties buried in my underwear drawer. I'd worn them only once before, and they kept creeping up my butt crack and in between my pussy lips. The day I wore them, I spent the whole day pulling them out from both of my crevices, and I vowed I'd never wear them again. But for what I had in mind, these were exactly what I wanted. I was counting on them to creep up again -- both up my butt and between my labia.

The sleep shirt was perhaps the longest one in my drawer. It was anything but sexy, and probably designed by a nun to be worn by nuns. But, if my plan went as I expected, I'd have no choice but to take it off, leaving me dressed in just those tight little panties that liked to creep into my girl places.

Walking down the stairs to the living room, Daddy was still in his recliner and the news was over. He was channel surfing with the remote as he saw me come down and plop down on the couch adjacent to him. Time to put my plan into action.

"Daddy," I said, in my sweetest voice, "didn't you tell me once you took massage classes and used to give mom massages?"

"That's a fact, Sweetheart." Daddy answered, as he flipped through the channels looking for something to watch.

"Do you think you'd like to do your favorite daughter a big favor?" I asked.

Still flipping the channels with the remote, he said, "Sure. What do you need?"

"I was thinking it would be so nice to have a massage." I said matter of factly. "My legs and shoulders have been so sore for the last few days. Do you think a massage would help?"

Daddy quit channel surfing and turned to look at me. "Did you hurt yourself, or something?" He asked.

"I was moving things around in my room," I answered, "maybe I pulled something."

"Well," he said, "I've certainly got everything to do a full massage. I think I might even have some unopened bottles of different massage oils and you could select your own fragrance."

"Could we do it tonight?" I asked.

"I don't know why not." Daddy replied. "Maybe it'll help you'll sleep better."

Twenty minutes later, I was sitting in Daddy's recliner when he called out to me from the guest bedroom. "Hey, Sweetheart." He called. "It's all ready. Come on in."

Snickering to myself, I skipped up the stairs and made the turn into the guest bedroom. Sure as heck, he had his massage table set up, a stack of towels, hand cloths, and a side table with several bottles of massage oil.

"You're not going to be able to wear that." Daddy said, gesturing to my matronly sleep shirt. "Maybe some shorts and a halter top would be better."

"Can I just take it off?" I asked.

"Sweetheart," he said, putting his hands on his hips and giving me a serious look, "after that little episode in your room before dinner, I'm not sure that's such a wise idea. I may be your father, but, I'm still a man."

"Oh, come on, Daddy." I said, as if I didn't understand what he meant. "You've already seen me up top...... and I've got underwear on..... it isn't much different than a bathing suit bottom, you know."

I could see Daddy thinking about it. Inside, my heart was pounding and I was praying he'd agree and I'd soon be pulling my sleep shirt over my head and standing in front of him in just my panties. I could feel myself getting tingly and moist as we looked at each other. I knew if he agreed, it would just be a matter of time before I could push Daddy to a point where I could ask him one of questions I held back during our conversation at the dinner table. It was a big one, too.

Deciding I'd make the decision for him, I pulled the sleep shirt over my head and tossed it on the guest bed. "See." I said, "No big deal. Where do you want me?"

Daddy's eye went right to my tiny breasts, and then down to my panties. He was obviously interested in my panties, because he looked at them and took a deep breath before he looked back up at my face.

"On the table?" I asked.

Daddy nodded at me and I turned toward the table. In the most unladylike manner I could manage, I put one knee up on the table, stuck out my butt and pulled myself up on the cushioned surface, stopping on my hands and knees, with my legs as far apart as the table would allow. I knew damn well the view he had of me as I paused there -- with my little breasts hanging down and my butt stuck up from behind.

I turned to look at him and he was speechless, staring at my butt and undoubtedly looking at the way the tight fabric of my panties were stretched across my pussy mound. Time stood still as he stared at me, and I let him look. It was a huge thrill for me to display myself like this, but, I knew there would be more to come, soon. By the time this massage was over, he'd be a quivering mess and I'd be able to move to the final steps of my nasty plan.

"On my front first?" I asked, starting to lean down and sticking my butt up more. I felt the panties start to creep into the crack of my ass and dig into the crevice between my pussy lips.

"Yes." Daddy said after a long pause. "I'll do you from behind....... uh, I mean..... I'll do your back first."

Settling down on the massage table, I turned my head away from Daddy and used every ounce of composure I had not to smile. I had him, now.

To be continued...

BethB
BethB
984 Followers
12