Daddy Satisfies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad slowly re-entered mom stopping short of forcing my hand away. After a few pumps, mom looked at dad and winked. Dad pulled out of mom but kept his cock in my hand.

I looked at dad then mom. "What's going on?" I said with a bit of fear in my voice.

"Well honey, dad and I were talking while you were gone and he told me about your week alone together. I'm not jealous or mad and I thought this may be a good way to let you know I don't mind sharing." she said as she moved around me and picked me up in the water and moved me in the place she was just occupying. I was an inch from my dad's cock and my hand was still wrapped around him.

I looked at dad as he pushed his cock toward my pussy and my hand fell away. Without any help, dad entered me and filled my pussy with his cock.

Mom smiled and said, "feels great doesn't it? Silly me, you already knew that." She moved behind me and ran her hands from my shoulder to my ass. When she got to my ass, one of her little fingers find my pucker hole and enter up to the first joint.

Dad in my pussy, mom in my ass,this is what I was working for. Now if I could just get mom's pussy in my mouth. Dad was slow pumping me and mom was pushing more finger in my ass. It was then I felt hands on my tits and when I looked down, each tits was held by a different parent. I was in heaven.

My nipples were hard an dad was twirling his finger around it as mom was tweaking it between her thumb and forefinger. I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate. I leaned my head back and rest it on my mom's shoulder and she began to kiss my neck and earlobe. This added excitement caused me to increase my thrusting on my dad's cock. I felt my orgasm coming on like a freight train. Seconds later, my body tensed and I went into a super orgasm and my body froze up in place. Mom held me as I orgasmed over and over. Dad came shortly after me, sending his cum deep in my waiting pussy.

"Oh that feels so good" I moaned as my body began to relax. Mom pulled me off dad and took me to the edge of the pool. Before I knew what was happening, I was laying on the side of the pool and mom had her head buried in my pussy eating dad's cum out of me. I reached down and held mom's hair as I pulled her closer to my pussy.

"Mmm" was the only sound I could make out coming from my mom's mouth. She drove her tongue deep into my pussy as she pulled out more cum from deep inside me.

I threw my head back and growled as mom's tongue found my clit.

The next feeling was a tapping at my lips. It was dad's hard cock and without hesitation, I opened my mouth and took him in. I tongued his clock head and filled my mouth with huge cock. I felt mom hesitate and knew she had stopped to see what was going on on my other end. Then she went back to eating my pussy. For the next thirty minutes, my mom and dad had their way with me. Dad came in my mouth and I swallowed all but the last squirt. I held that in my mouth. I took his spent cock out of my mouth and pulled my mom up for our mouths to meet. When they did, mom opened her mouth and met mine where we shared the last squirt of dad's cum as our tongues danced. I was pleased to taste dad's cum and my juices together.

Spent, we all stood up and gave hugs as we walked to the house. Inside, we all went to my parent's shower and for the next hour, we touched, caressed and kissed each other in an after glow state of mind. It was the best ending of a great day. I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.

12