Daddy Satisfies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you about to go run?" asking the obvious.

"I thought I should considering I haven't because of my trip and our wicked fun weekend" mom said. "Wanna come with me?"

I thought for a second and decided that I should since I was in the same boat. All I had done as far as exercise the past two weeks is fuck. "Sure, let me find something to wear."

"You can borrow some of mine, if you want to, after all, we are about the same size" mom said as she looked me over. Actually we were the same size but I think she said that as a compliment for both of us.

I hurried to my room, dug through my drawers and didn't really find what I wanted to wear. Frustrated, I went to mom's dresser and found some brightly colored short shorts and a solid colored sports bra that accented the shorts. Without putting any panties on, I slipped into the shorts and turned to see how they fit in the mirror. My ass looked great in these shorts and you could see the outline of my pussy as they rode up, then I grabbed the bra and slipped it over my head. My nipples were hard as rocks and could be seen sticking out against the top.

As I took one final look in the mirror, I heard Robert ask "where are you headed?"

"Mom and I are off for a run" I told him as I pulled my hair back into a ponytail.

"Wow, your liable to cause an accident dressed like that" he said as he leaned up on one elbow smiling.

Challenge accepted I thought, smiled and turned to give him a kiss before leaving. "Thanks dad, that's my goal" as I giggled and left the room.

When I returned to the kitchen, mom was putting her shake in the refrigerator so it would be cold when we got back. "Woah!" she said as she closed the fridge to find me standing there.

Her eyes looked me over and said "picture perfect image of me" and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and grabbed her ass like I'm prone to do only to find she wasn't wearing panties either. Her ass was firm and well rounded, which temporarily distracted me from my thoughts of running.

"Let's go" I said as I purposely broke our hug so I could concentrate on running.

We went out the front door to warm up in the yard and I realized this is the first time I had been out here in a long time. As we stretched to warm up, we talked about which direction we would run. After settling on a short run through our neighborhood, we took off.

Mom and I have ran several marathons so we knew all the right things to do, like pacing and breathing, to get the best out of our run. As some of our neighbors were loading into their cars for church and other outings, I noticed some of the men stopping to watch us run past. I heard a few unconsciously say "wow" as we pasted.

This attention brought a smile to my face as we continued to run. During our run, we past several others who were out getting their exercise as well.

As we turned the final corner towards our house, we slowed to a cool down walk and noticed a couple of vehicles parked at the lot to the left of our house. It must be the people we heard talking the other day.

As we neared the house, we saw two big men, a lady, and two girls that looked to be my age. We walked up to the driveway and mom continued past the driveway, straight over to the people in the lot.

"Hello, my name is Tish and that's my daughter Sandy." She said as she extended her hand to the lady. She looked back to me only to find that I had stopped at the driveway. Motioning me, I walked over to her. Introductions were made and we learned that one of the men was the builder named Joe. The others were the family, Jeff and Sam, which I assumed was short for Samantha, and their two daughters Katie and Destiny. Katie was going to be a senior at college and Destiny was going to be a junior. Katie was 20 and Destiny was 19.

As we talked, I noticed the girls checking mom out. At one point Destiny looked at me, dropped her eyes down then back up to meet my eyes and slightly bit her lower lip and smiled. I returned the smile and took a deep breath allowing my tits to push together in that bra, making me nipples more pronounced. My nipples were standing erect as I thought about what I would like to do with Destiny. She noticed them as I watched her eyes dart from nipple to nipple.

My attention was turned to Sam's voice as she talked about how soon they planned to build. She glanced at me and her eyes darted to my nipples which caused her to take a brief pause before continuing to talk to mom. She looked back at mom in hopes that her glance was not noticed but as she continued to talk Katie followed her mom and glanced at me also.

After a few more minutes of updates on the build, mom said "we'd better get home, we just finished a run and need to get cleaned up. By the way you are all welcomed to come to the house and visit and swim in our pool anytime you're here. So bring your suits if you have them or we have some extras or you can swim naked. We have been known to so it's not a bother."

I was amazed that she was saying that to these people we just met. They probably think we are pervs or creepers or something and will not want to associate with us at all. Sam said "sounds like a date! We plan on coming up this next week, will it be okay to drop by?"

I was jumping for joy inside and blurted "sure!" before mom had time to say anything. I took that opportunity to look Destiny up and down as my quick response made her look at me. I noticed her nipples were now hard and when I got back to her eyes, the corner of her mouth had a half smile and one eyebrow was raised.

"Settled then" mom said to Sam as they both chuckled to each other. "What day were you all thinking about coming up? Sandy is here all day, she is enjoying her last free summer before college starts. I can take off from the studio so I can be here and we can get to know each other better."

"Oh, you don't have to take off from your job for us." Sam said apologetically.

"No bother, I own the studio, I make my own hours. Besides, it will be nice to have new neighbors, we can celebrate." mom said in her reassuring voice.

"Then it's a date, let's say Tuesday about noon? Is that good?" Sam asked.

"Noon it is then, on Tuesday" mom replied as she looked at all three of them, pausing at Destiny who was biting her lip again. Mom gave her an extra smile then we said goodbye and walked to the house. They returned to the boring construction talk between Joe the builder and Jeff the dad.

As we entered the house, mom began at talk about Tuesday's visit and reminded me about house rules and company. I told her I was sure that Destiny would want to join our lifestyle based on her checking me out and the looks she gave to mom. "She wants that hot body of yours mom" as I smiled that smile she loves.

"This old thing?" She asked as if to play it down.

"No, that hot thing" I corrected her. "Now let's get cleaned up" motioning to the bathroom.

Mom followed as we walked and shed our clothes in the process. As we reached the bathroom door, we were naked and in need of a shower. Mom got towels and I turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature of the water. I sat on the toilet and peed as we waited then mom checked the water. It was just right so we both got in. We showered, taking care to ensure each other was clean, spending extra time on our pussies, tits, and asses.

After cleanliness had been achieved, we toweled each other off, covering tits with soft kisses and gentle finger strokes to our damp pussies. The doorbell interrupted our session so I volunteered to answer it.

I opened the front door and at that exact same second, remembered I was naked. There I was, naked, looking at the two girls I had just met. Their mouths dropped as did their eyes to inspect my naked body. I stood there for a minute while they soaked me all in then I said "Katie, Destiny" and snapped my fingers to break their trance.

"Oh! We are so sorry for staring it's just..." Katie said as she looked back down at my body. Trying to act like I was not totally mortified at what just happened, I continued to stand right where I was when the door swung open.

"Do you need something?" I asked in hopes they started talking soon. I didn't want the entire neighborhood to see me, well maybe, but not right this minute.

"Yes. Yes." Katie got out as she regained her senses. "Could we borrow a bathroom? We were drinking sodas earlier and now we need to pee"

Destiny could only shake her head as she continued to stare at me, mouth still open. "Really!" Katie said as she elbowed Destiny in order to bring her back from staring.

"Sure, come on in, my bathroom is down that hallway, second door on the right" I said as I pointed and led the way. Katie followed me and Destiny shut the door as she entered and followed her sister. I announced our guests as we walked down the hall and the master bedroom door closed as we approached it.

You have to go through my bedroom to get to my bathroom. Katie and Destiny were looking around as if in a tour when we went through it. "Here we are" I pointed to the door, which Katie went through and closed. Destiny had made the full room with her eyes then settled back on my nakedness.

"I should put some clothes on" I stated.

"No, don't. Can I ask you, do you always walk around your house with no clothes on?" Destiny inquired.

"Yes, we all do" I said before thinking.

"Who is we? You and your mom?" Destiny wondered out loud.

"And my dad too" I said very matter of fact. We have been going naked around the house for several weeks now. She didn't need to know all the details now, just enough to peak her interest.

"Oh my god! What about when your dad gets...you know...a..." She hesitated.

"An erection?" I asked. I heard the toilet flush about that time. The bathroom door opened almost immediately after that.

"Did you say y'all walk around here naked, all the time?!" Katie asked as she came out of the bathroom buttoning her shorts.

"You heard all of that from in there while you peed?!" I said in shock.

"Yes. And..?" She demanded.

"Yes we do Katie and, Destiny, as far as erections, yes he gets them. Are they a problem? Absolutely not." I thought, no problem at all, in fact it fits nicely in everything we own.

They both looked at each other, mouths hanging open. "your parents don't mind if you are naked, even in front of your dad?" Destiny followed up.

"They don't mind, besides I'm eighteen, I'm grown. What would they say? They are naked too," I said. "I have the exact same body size and shape as my mom, Tish, and it's not like he has never seen my body before."

Destiny said "come in the bathroom with me, I don't want to miss anything and I really have to pee."

She turned to go into the bathroom and Katie turned to follow. I was right behind them. I didn't shut the door in case mom wanted to eavesdrop on us. Destiny turned away from the toilet, unbuttoned her short shorts and put her thumbs in each side to pull them down, right in front of me. As her shorts were being pulled down, it became clear that, not only was she not wearing panties but, she was also as bare as I was.

Destiny had pulled her shorts to her lower thigh as she stood straight up as if to give me a look at her pussy, while pretending to be distracted by me talking. Her pussy lips were small and her inner lips were poking out from within ever so slightly. What a turn on, then she sat and began peeing.

"Okay, so what about your dad's erections?" Destiny asked as if she wanted to know more.

"Well, just between us, first, my dad is built like a Greek god. He works out almost daily and he has a great tan." I began to describe him. "He owns a building construction business so he has to stay in shape for his work.

"So is his penis big?" Katie asked very bluntly.

"I call it a cock and yes, it about nine or ten inches long, very thick and his cock head is perfect" I told them.

"Wait, how do you know how big it is? Have you measured it or something? I know I would. I'd probably try to get my hands on it at least" Destiny said as she sat on the toilet. She had finished peeing but continued to sit and listen. As she waited for an answer, she wiped then stood, pussy on display, and continued to stand there not attempting to pull her shorts up,

I looked down at her pussy and licked my lips. When I caught myself, I looked back at her eyes and one of her eyebrows jumped as if giving me an invitation. She took a finger and ran it down her slit before reaching to the side and pulling her shorts back up. Not one time did she lose eye contact with me. I felt my pussy start to get wet.

Katie had moved to wash her hands so she didn't get to see this exchange between us. I'm glad because she may have stopped her or she may have pulled her out of the house and told their mom.

"We have to go but we will definitely talk more Tuesday" Destiny said as we left the bathroom. Katie had walked ahead to the front door so Destiny and I were several feet behind. Before we made it to the bedroom door, Destiny turned to me and said "I love the shape of your pussy" and slid a finger in me quickly.

I froze in shock as she withdrew it and stuck it in her mouth to suck it clean. "Mmm, you taste sweet" Destiny said after she released her finger, then turned and walked out the front door behind her sister.

As the front door shut, I was jarred back to reality. "What just happened? Was I dreaming just now?" I thought in my head as I looked around to see if it really happened. I went into my bathroom and the sink was wet. "Wet!" I thought and I put a finger to my pussy slit. Sure enough, I was wet. I went back to the front of the house and looked out a window and there were two vehicles sitting next door.

I walked back to the master bedroom and opened the door to find mom riding dad's cock. She was massaging her tits and her head was arched back as she was swept away in sexual bliss. I walked to the foot of the bed and watched as my two favorite people became one in this most beautiful act. I lowered myself so that my upper body was resting between dad's feet. From this vantage point, I could see mom's pussy taking dad's cock down to its base. As she rose from his cock, I could see her juices coating his shaft and run down to his balls.

I sat quietly for a few minutes and as my own desire took over, I shoved two of my fingers into my empty aching pussy. I imagined dad's cock where my fingers were dancing on my g spot. I took my thumb and started making circles around my slit hood. It didn't take long to reach a sexual level that is just short of orgasm. I eased off my clit as I wanted to last as long as my parents did.

As mom picked up her pace, she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled as she extended her hand. With my free hand, I took her hand but continued fingering my pussy with my other hand. She squeezed my hand letting me know she was close so I stepped up my pace.

"Ah...fill me with your cock" mom said as she buried dad's cock deep.

"I'm cumming Tish!" dad said as he matched her thrust with his own.

I buried my face in the bed as I screamed as I came. "Fuck me!" I never lost the grip on mom's hand while my orgasm flooded my body. I violently humped the bed with my fingers buried to the hilt.

As my orgasm subsided, I looked up to see dad's cock still buried in mom's pussy and some of his cum oozing out. I also noticed mom's asshole sort of wink at me. A new desire was flamed within me.

Mom collapsed next to dad and more cum oozed out of her spent pussy. I scrambled up on the bed and attacked her pussy so I could eat their mixed juices before they were lost in the sheets. She grabbed the back of my head as I gobbled every last drop. Mom successful had another orgasm from my cleaning session with her.

Looking up at her when I finished, juice was all over my mouth. They pulled me up to them, kissing and licking me clean. After they finished cleaning me, I told them we need to talk.

I explained what happened with Destiny in my room from her showing me her bare pussy to sucking my juice from her finger. They sat quietly for a few minutes before mom asked "so how did they react about Robert?"

I looked at her "you heard!?"

"You left the door open, I assumed that was so I could eavesdrop and I did" mom said. "I gotta say listening to you explain it to them really got me going so I had Robert satisfy my urge."

"Well" I started "I think I sent Destiny over the edge and it caused her to react to do what she did. She shocked me when she turned and stuck her finger in my wet pussy. It was very bold and sexy. I think she will fit in with us nicely and her pussy looked yummy." A smile stretched across my face. I looked forward to having new neighbors.

12