Daddy Should Knock

Story Info
A case of mistaken indentity and opportunity.
1.3k words
4.27
137.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
100willie
100willie
23 Followers

Coming home a few hours early from a company dinner I see your boyfriend's car in the drive parked at a slant. As if he was in a hurry. I think that kids will be kids and at 18 and just back from college for a weekend you are full of life and bubbly with me as well as your friends.

Always seeing you smile and as of late seeing in your face a maturity that comes through in your eyes. You're eyes is what I need to focus on as well since being at the threshold of womanhood has hit you like a bullet train. Your chest defying gravity and your hips making palm trees envious for your swing.

Our walks together evokes stares of envy from every man and jealously from all the women of what you have by genetics.

I pull into the drive way and right up to the garage door as thinking I don't want to move the car when your boyfriend leaves later but all I want is a moment to detox from all the Bullshit of the dinner. people trying to show up each other and pretend that all of this crap matters in the end.

I enter through the back door and into the kitchen. Expecting to hear a TV or at least music but nothing... The house actually in a eerie quiet with darkness that seems to add to it. I open the fridge which lights up the kitchen and I hear a sudden gasp behind me and I turn. It's your boyfriend who looks at me in shock... Standing there holding an old belt it seems. Hey, Tim... how are you? He looks at me and just seems to stumble his response. "Fine, Sir. Just came over to spend some time with Kristine." "That's fine. You're young so enjoy it. You two have plans for the night... or did you do something earlier?" "No... we did nothing.. I think I should be going home." He turns almost at a run as he passes me. I stand there puzzled and seeing he had left his belt behind on the counter. Shit... I think I better bring it up to you so I don't forget. As I walk up the stairs I hold the old belt in my hand and see your door just ajar with a dim light coming from inside.

I push open the door and my breath escapes from me without allowing words to follow from what I see.

You are on your bed naked for all but a pair of very high heels that make your calves seems to stay in a permanent flexed state. A blindfold over your eyes and at the same time holding back your long blonde hair framing your face. Your wrists are loosing tied to your bed posts in binds that I know you can get out of but you playfully rolling your wrists in them. Knees tucked under your belly and ass up high as you turn your head in my direction.

"What took you so long? I have been waiting baby"

I can't even speak as I take in what I see.. your curves shown off even more by the long deep shadows produced from your lone table lamp. I take a step in and the floor creaks...

"baby, you said you were gonna try and take care of me.. I am waiting.. don't take so long.. don't tease.."

your ass goes up a little higher. "my cunt is soaked... it needs you to taste it.

Looking at you I see that your mound is smooth.. recently shaved and I can see your lips just parting. My cock reacts and stiffens quickly.. but I hold still.. What is the greater evil.. shaming you or letting you believe that what you are doing is fine and letting you feel good. As I work through the answer I realize my tongue is in you already. my eyes closed and trying to not moan but I taste your tender walls and push in deeper with my tongue... I feel your hips push back on me... grinding against me and I pull your ass cheeks wider and probe deeper... Tongue wide in you. Eating you rougher and rougher as you purr from my lick and bites.. Sucking against all of you and making you rock back and forth as you try to match my pushes to get deeper into you.

Your sighs and pants making me more eager and rationalizing that you are enjoying it and it is nothing bad. Then you pull a little forward and away from my mouth giggling

"no fair you get to eat alone... can I have some of your cock...? You pause and giggle "Sir..."

The Sir putting me over the edge... The way you said it sending a tingle through my entire body as I look up and see you with your face turned back towards me and smiling but the blindfold still on. My cock so hard... and throbbing I unzip. Holding it in my hand I crawl over to the head of the bed on my knees. the bed springs creaking and giving in to my weight and then releasing as I move to the next. You turn your head towards me on instinct but just a little off in the wrong direction and I grab you hair a little and adjust you. hearing you moan as I do I watch my cock vanish inside your mouth. watching you start to bob up and down even though you are in semi-restraints. Your eagerness to suck my cock making me pant and moan but holding still as you do all the work. Milking my cock for any of the precum that escapes.

Trembling as I hold back my load... cock so hard. You pull away for a moment and smile..

"I told you trying something new would help... You are as hard as a rock.. fucking huge tonight, baby."

Looking down at you I almost shoot as I hear to talk dirty. I just moan and gasp my agreement as I feel you take me back into your mouth. A playful bite follows a frantic sucking that brings me to the edge of exploding and you pull away.. I exhale almost in relief.

You lick you lips.. and whisper "fuck me.. now." I stay still where I am.. not sure what to do.. and you say it again "fuck me, now.. " you're baby muffled in your pillow as you deny me your mouth and lift you ass up again.

I get behind you... you loosen your hands from the semi-binds and purr no.... "On my back"

I watch you flip one leg over and spread yourself for me. I tremble and lay between your legs and feel my shaft press against your slit... warm and sticky... I feel your hands on my hips and you push me back a so I can enter you. I close my eyes and slide in.. moaning as I feel myself go as deep as I can.. Hand on your breast.. mouth on your neck.. fucking you.. hearing you gasp and moan.. and hearing you say "fuck me, fuck me" over and over.

Thrusting harder... as I grunt and moan.. kissing your mouth and your legs wrapping around me.. your "fuck me's" more intense and then grunt.. "You can be rougher daddy.. fuck me harder."

I hold still and I see you smile with your blindfold on... "If I don't see you... is it you.?" The giggle that follows making me harder and I ram into you harder.. hand sliding to your hair and yanking...back as I push in. My mouth on your nipple sucking hard as I grind into you and stretch you. Hearing you moan "fuck me daddy.. do it daddy".

I tremble and hold in as I feel your walls tighten. Feeling you shake I shoot hard into you... and let out "baby... fuck...." Cock deep in you... I kiss your neck... I came home early,.. I am sorry.. it was just..." You smile and kiss me back. "I heard your car... I figured why waste a good tie down. You should come home early more often'

100willie
100willie
23 Followers