Daddy Stays Naked For Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

I took my toast and coffee to the living room, just as the sun proved that today was going to be a beautiful day, in more ways than just the weather. Now past 6am, my neighbors were already out and about walking their dogs and backing their cars out of their driveway and heading for work. Watching them all rush around so much like headless chickens made me glad that I was unemployed.

"Suckers."

Mandy disappeared upstairs and came back downstairs with Tiffany dressed to escort her to the front door, where they hugged one another goodbye and where she apologized for my naked behavior. Lucky for me, Helen was still puttering around in the kitchen getting her coffee and something to eat. With my daughter's back to me, all the while Tiffany stood at the door, she stared at my cock, blew me another kiss, and gave me a wink. Then, she put her hand up to her mouth and ear, giving me the signal to call her. Be still my heart, first Nancy and now Tiffany wants me to call them. She wants me as much as I want her. Wow. Bali here I come.

Then, as soon as Tiffany left, Amanda turned to me and stomped her foot.

"How could you do that, Daddy? I'm so embarrassed, so embarrassed. You're so disgusting. You're so vile. Pervert! Put on some clothes," she said running up the stairs and slamming shut her door.

Good riddance. Maybe now I can have my coffee and toast in peace, while continuing my Nude Day celebration. Only, as soon as I thought that, my wife entered the living room and sat across from me. Oh, fuck. Here we go.

"Okay, you made your point, Henry and I respect that you're feeling bad about losing your job and maybe even losing your mind, but can you put on some clothes now? I really don't want to see that thing, while I'm eating my breakfast. It's too early in the morning."

Thing? That thing? That thing likes being out in the fresh morning air. Why does everyone want me to get dressed? What's the big deal? Why can't they just leave me to live my life the way that I want to live it for just one lousy day in the year?

"You used to love my thing. You used to love doing it with my thing in the morning," I said looking at her with her head down. She couldn't even look at me. "Sorry, no. I'm staying naked all day, Helen. Today is National Nude Day and I plan on enjoying the holiday. Matter of fact, I suggest you get naked, too, and celebrate the holiday with me. Otherwise, if you don't like it, you can just leave the house."

"Well, actually, I will be leaving the house. I'm going out to the nursery with Gloria."

"Ding dong."

"I'll get the door," I said jumping up.

"Oh, no you won't. Don't you dare," said my wife jumping up from her seat and blocking my advance. Like a deranged linebacker on an opposing football team, rushing to block the opposing guard, I've never seen her move so fast.

"Yes, may I help you," said my wife upon opening the door.

"We've had a report from your neighbor that there was a naked man standing on your front lawn."

"Naked man? I haven't seen a naked man," said my wife turning a bright red. She always turns red when she lies.

The officer, a female cop, looked past my wife and saw me standing in the living room naked.

"Hello," I said with a little wave and an uncomfortable chuckle. "Happy Nude Day. I'm just celebrating the holiday and I went outside like this to get the morning newspaper. It was very early and I didn't realize anyone would be up and about to see me. Sorry."

"Well, I'll just give you a warning, then," she said looking down and taking a good look at my still stiff cock. "Keep the Nude Day celebration indoors. Okay?"

"Yes, officer. Thank you, officer," I said.

"Henry," said my wife closing the door. "Did you go outside like that," she said pointing to my cock, as if it was something as foul as spoiled meat.

"It was early enough that I didn't think anyone would see me. Edna must have seen me, when I went out to get the newspaper. Oh, and the paper delivery woman saw me, too."

"Nancy? My friend, Nancy, saw you naked? Henry, how could you?"

"I was just getting the paper," I said with a shrug. "What's the big deal? It isn't like she hasn't seen a penis before. Besides, she gave me the thumbs up sign and wished me a Happy Nude Day."

"You have lost your mind, haven't you," she said giving me a sad, sympathetic look.

"Lost my mind? No, Helen, I haven't lost my mind. This is the sanest I've felt in years. Actually, no longer inhibited by the confining conventions put upon me by a puritanical society, I finally feel free," I said stretching my naked exposure to the full delight and sexual pleasure of my wife. "And all that it took for me to feel free was to get naked," I said looking at her. "If I had known I'd feel the way that I feel now, I would have gotten naked years ago. I would have lived as a nudist. You should try it, Helen. Maybe if you were to get naked and show your tits, pussy, and ass to our neighbors it would loosen the stick that's been positioned up your ass for so long."

Okay, maybe full delight and sexual pleasure was the wrong phrase to use in describing how my wife must have felt to see my erection so early in the morning, after I exposed myself to my daughter, her sexy friend, my wife's friend, Nancy, our neighbor Edna, and the policewoman. In hindsight by the expression of anger on her face, annoyance and displeasure were better word choices than delight and sexual pleasure, but I did expose my penis to my wife, nonetheless. Maybe, hopefully, she'll get the hint and take me upstairs right now and fuck my brains out of my twisted mind, or at least give me a blowjob. Okay, right about now, especially after Tiffany had my cock in her mouth, while I fondled her big tits and fingered her nipples, I'd accept a hand job from Helen.

"Confining conventions? Puritanical society? Have you been drinking at this hour of the morning? And get it through your mind right now, Henry, I'd never expose my naked body to anyone but you and the way that I feel right now, it will be a long while before you see this body, again."

"No, dear, I'm not drunk. I'm just finally lucid," I said reaching over to take a sip of my coffee. "The strongest elixir I've had is Starbuck's French Roast and it's just the thing to perk up my insight."

"I can see that more than your insight is perked up this morning," she said staring at my cock. "Instead of you being lucid, I wish you were flaccid. Where's your modesty? Have you no shame? Put that thing away for God's sakes, Henry. It's too early in the morning to see that thing. And step away from the bay window. Everyone can see you. They'll call the police on you, again. Hopefully, this time they'll send a man, instead of a woman police officer, one who won't gawk and ogle your cock and, one who will just take you away to a mental hospital."

"Too early in the morning? We used to always do it early in the morning," I said hoping she'd agree to a quickie.

"Yeah, well, I'd rather just have some coffee than to be exposed to that thing, if you don't mind," she said pointing to my penis in the way she points to fish that has gone bad. "Suddenly, especially after you exposed yourself to our daughter and her guest, I feel violated," she said with a look, as if she just had taken a bite out of a sour pickle.

"Oh, for God's sakes, Helen, get in the spirit of the holiday. Take off your damn nightgown and get naked with me," I said reaching out and lifting and holding the hem of her nightgown up to her neck. With her tits, ass, and pussy so exposed for my viewing pleasure, I derived a bit of sexual satisfaction by holding up her nightgown in that way, while she struggled to preserve her modesty and free herself from my grasp.

Inadvertently, I exposed her ass to Mark, our next door neighbor, just as he walked by our big bay window with his dog. Too busy admiring Helen's nakedness, I didn't know he was just outside the big, bay window admiring her nakedness, too. He stopped and stood there staring at my wife's naked body and when she turned away to escape me, not knowing that he was standing there watching me trying to lift her nightgown over her head, she faced him and gave him a full frontal view.

It was perfect. It was a beautiful thing. Had I planned such an accidental exposure of her nakedness, it never would have happened as perfectly as this. Accidentally, without her realizing it, my wife flashed him her ass, tits, and pussy. It was a beautiful thing, really. It was something else that I'll be masturbating over for years, the thought of my wife flashing her naked body to our neighbor.

"Henry! It's bad enough that you're exposing that to everyone," she said pointing to my now fully erect cock, "but must you expose me to everyone, too," she said pulling away from me to fluff down her nightgown. "Mark just saw everything I own," she said turning a bright red. "I'm so embarrassed, so embarrassed."

Timing is everything and the timing of her accidental nudity couldn't have been more perfect. Appropriately, she flashed her naked body to our neighbor. I wanted to laugh out loud with her embarrassed humiliation, but I was in enough trouble as it is and thought better of it.

"Hi, Mark," I said through the window giving him a little wave.

Without acknowledging my wave, he looked down at my cock, before walking away. I wondered if he was going home to masturbate over what he had just seen. Why am I never that lucky? How come I never see anything? Maybe I should get a dog. Maybe if I had a dog to walk around the neighborhood in the early morning and late at night, I'd see some stuff, naked people, that I'm not meant to see. No wonder why so many people have dogs.

"I'm so embarrassed. Mark saw my ass, my pussy, and my tits. Mark saw me naked. Mark saw everything I own. How could you, Henry? How could you? Have you no shame?"

She ran upstairs and I heard the bedroom door slam. Ah, alone at last. Finally, with my wife and daughter upstairs, I was alone with my bad self to celebrate my Nude Day holiday. Maybe they'll stay up there the rest of the day. Wouldn't that be nice? Only, I should be so lucky.

I couldn't believe what my wife of 25 years was saying about my nakedness. Imagine my own wife saying that she felt violated by seeing my cock. Nancy, the paper delivery woman wasn't violated by seeing my cock. She gave me the thumbs up, stared at it, and smiled. Tiffany wasn't violated by seeing my cock. She stared at it and took it in her hand, before taking it in her mouth. The female police officer wasn't violated by seeing my cock, she stared at it and now that I think about it, there's something sexy and erotic about a woman in uniform, especially one who has handcuffs. If anyone was violated, it was my neighbor Edna, my daughter, and my wife, but everything violate those three women. They should move in together and swear off men.

By all their stares and sexy smiles, they all liked, I dare say, enjoyed seeing what I was showing. Yeah, baby! Violated my ass, I'd like to violate my wife's ass right now to show her what it really feels like to be violated. She's such a bitch.

"Ding dong!"

"Who the Hell is that at this hour of the morning," I said for no one to hear and looking at my watch. "It's barely after 7 am. No one comes here so early and suddenly this house is alive with activity."

Figuring it was the cop returning to have a second look, hoping it was Tiffany returning to finish her blowjob, or maybe it was Nancy to give me a special edition, hot off the press personal copy of nude photos of her, I opened my front door to see who it was. It was Gloria, my hot sister-in-law. Be still my hard-on.

"Oh, hi Gloria," I said standing in the open doorway, as if I was fully dressed, with my hand on my hip and my head held high, while giving her my signature Captain Morgan rum pose. I could almost hear the music playing, every time I struck that pose.

"Henry, how nice to see you, all of you," she said with a laugh, while staring straight down at big Henry. "Did you just get out of the shower and forget your bathrobe or towel, even? Then, she looked down again at my quickly stiffening cock. "Well, I'm glad someone is glad to see me," she said wrapping her hand around my cock and giving it a playful tug, before letting go of it. "Nice," she said giving me a peck on the lips to greet me hello, as I closed the door behind her.

Damn, my hot, sexy sister-in-law not only saw my cock but also she grabbed my cock. What is it with women and cocks? Either they are totally turned off by the sight of it or they reach out and grab it. There's no in between. I was grateful, excited actually, for the latter than the former reaction when my sister-in-law saw my cock and wrapped her hand around hairy Henry.

Without doubt, especially after the reaction of my wife to seeing my cock today, my sexy sister-in-law is the one I should have married, but she was only 15-years-old at the time, when I married her sister, my wife, who was at 18-years-old. If I knew then what I know now about these two sisters, I would have had a better time with Gloria than with Helen. Gloria is the fun one. She's the one with the better sense of humor. I bet she'd have no problem celebrating Nude Day with me. For sure, if she freely grabbed my cock, something that even my wife didn't and wouldn't do, she doesn't feel violated by seeing my cock.

"Come in, Gloria. Helen's upstairs. Helen, your sister is here," I said calling up to her.

"Henry! Are you still naked?"

"If you mean am I still celebrating National Nude Day, if that's what you mean by me being naked, yes, dear, I am," I said with a chuckle.

"Oh, so that's the reason for the Chippendale show," said Gloria. She gave me that sexy naughty look, the one she gave me when she removed her bikini top, before jumping in the pool. "Would you mind if I joined you in your Nude Day celebration?"

Would I mind seeing my sexy sister-in-law naked? Are you kidding me? See? I knew Gloria wouldn't feel shy or embarrassed about getting naked and celebrating the holiday with me. Hold on Saint Peter. Don't take me just, yet. My life has suddenly taken a turn for the better, first with the naked sight of Tiffany and now with the soon to be naked sight of my hot sister-in-law.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't celebrate the holiday with me, Gloria," I said with a sly, sexy smile. "Only, you'd better hurry stripping off your clothes, before the party pooper ruins our impromptu Nude Day celebration. Helen will be down here any minute."

"I forget you were coming, Gloria. I'm just going to hop in the shower," said my wife calling to her sister from somewhere upstairs.

"Great, that gives us more time to celebrate the holiday," said Gloria unzipping her jeans and shimmying out of them. Then, she pulled off her tee shirt, reached around and unhooked her bra, and rolled down her panty. "Happy Nude Day, Henry," she said pasting her hot, naked body against mine and giving me a hug and a kiss on the lips.

I took the liberty to part her lips with my tongue, while reaching down to feel her round, firm naked ass. Gloria was tall enough that I felt my cock slide down her belly and find a wet, warm place between her legs. Damn, if only my wife and daughter weren't home, I would have had sex with her right then and there.

"Happy Nude Day, Gloria, I said. When we parted, I reached out and felt her breast, first one and then the other. "You have bigger boobs than Helen," I said. "They're firmer, too."

"Do you like them?" She looked down at her tits, as if she was looking down at a top that she had just tried on and was asking my opinion.

"I love your boobs, Gloria," I said leaning down to take her nipple in her mouth.

"Hold on there, Henry," she said taking a step backward. "This is National Nude Day and not National Sex Day."

"Sorry," I said. "I couldn't resist. I didn't realize there was a difference between National Nude Day and National Sex Day," I said with a laugh.

"Well, you should ask first. How would you like it if I pawed and groped you like that. What if I leaned down and took your cock in my mouth without asking your permission," she said leaning down and taking my cock in her mouth.

Immediately, my cock became rigid and I put a hand to the back of my sister-in-law's head, while fucking her mouth with my hips. I was still horny from the partial blowjob that Tiffany had given me and I needed to cum.

"Suck it, Gloria. Suck my cock. Oh, yeah, baby, that feels so good. Let me cum in your mouth."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd love to cum in my mouth, wouldn't you?" She removed my cock from her mouth to speak, while standing up straight. "I'm always so horny in the morning," she said, "and after Dave left me for that young whore, I haven't had sex in a while," she said giving me the eye.

"I'd like to fuck you right now," I said turning her around and bending her over the chair in the living room.

"Another time, Henry, I have to get dressed, before my sister comes down and discovers we've been celebrating the holiday without her," she said with a laugh. Quickly she got dressed and when my wife finally came downstairs, it appeared as if nothing had happened. "Give me a call and we'll continue our celebration some other time."

"Henry," said Helen rushing down the stairs. "Why are you still naked? Have you no modesty? Have you no shame? This is my baby sister you're abusing by exposing yourself to her. What's wrong with you? You don't care who sees that thing, do you?"

"It's just your sister, Helen. It's nothing she hasn't seen before, at one of our drunken pool parties."

"We're going to the nursery to buy flowers. If my mother calls, tell her where we are and invite her to join us for lunch later. She's not picking up her cell phone."

"Okay. Bye," I said waving to them by the front door. "Have a good time."

"Get inside, Henry. Everyone can see you."

My daughter came running down the stairs.

"Where's Mom?"

"They're just leaving for the nursery. If you run you can catch them."

"Put some clothes on, Daddy. Trust me. You look better dressed than naked," she said looking down at my cock, before looking away in disgust.

"Have a good time. Grandma is supposed to be joining you, too," I said waving to them from the front porch, while Edna leered at me from her living room window. "Bye."

Finally, I have the house to myself. Barely 8 am, I wish it was later. I feel like a beer. What the Hell? It's late enough to have a beer somewhere in the world, Bali, no doubt is beer time. I grabbed a beer from the kitchen. Yeah, if I were in Bali now, I'd be sitting on the hot sand of a beautiful beach getting shitfaced, while ogling all the bikini clad beauties.

"Ding dong."

"You've got to be kidding me. This is like Grand Central Station," I said, just before opening the front door. "Mom! What are you doing here? They just left. You just missed them. Helen said to meet them there for lunch later."

"I have to pee," she said staring down at my cock. "A better question is why are you in your birthday suit, Henry?"

"I'm celebrating National Nude Day," I said giving her a laugh and a wink. "Do you wanna get naked with me, Ruth? C'mon, I double dare you. It would be good for you to air out those double D tits of yours."

"I'd surprise you, if I did, wouldn't I, Henry?"

"You would, Ruth. Unlike your tight assed daughter, you'd shock the shit out of me," I said with a laugh, "if you stripped off your clothes, got naked, and celebrated the Nude Day holiday with me. I always wanted to see your big tits and your hairy bush," I said reaching out my hand to give my mother-in-law's tit a feel through her blouse and bra.

Never inappropriately touching my mother-in-law before, never so much as making an inappropriate comment, I couldn't believe I was doing both of those now. Finally, instead of going along with every woman who led me by the balls, I was my own man. I was a new me and, suddenly, I liked who I was.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers