Daddy Takes Care of My Breasts

Story Info
Keeping a lovely pair of tits soft and smooth is Daddy's job.
966 words
4.2
42.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story inspired by real life events with me, a sweet curvaceous 40-something woman, and my "Daddy," a very sexy 50-something man who drives my erotic imagination and my body wild, and makes me feel like a vulnerable young lady with much to learn.

————

"You have lovely breasts, sweetheart."

I was standing in front of daddy with my tank top pulled up, so he could observe my bare chest as he requested.

"They are just beautiful. So womanly. It's important we keep them healthy and well taken care of."

My tits were big - 34DDD, they grew so fast and so large seemingly overnight, they hung heavy, and had faint small stretch marks in parts. But they were so soft and pretty. Daddy admired them.

"I want to make sure this is done right. So I'm going to do this. Every night, sweetheart. Take your top all the way off, lay down, relax. Daddy will take care of you."

I pulled the tank top off, laid down on the bed, and Daddy laid down next to me. He had a jar of pure coconut oil. It smelled delicious. He scooped just a bit out, and started by rubbing it onto my pretty pink nipple, soon twisting it a bit between his fingers and thumb.

"These tits of yours. They are just gorgeous. Massaging them every night with coconut oil will keep them soft and supple. They are such an asset, so many men would just love these sweet soft tits, sweetheart, Daddy wants to make sure they stay sweet and soft."

Daddy had gotten another scoop and was circling my large light pink areola with the slippery oil by this point. It felt so good. Soon he was massaging my entire breast, working every bit of my left breast with his strong hands, massaging the oil deeply into my naked titty with circles and kneading. Daddy's hands sliding so smooth on me felt heavenly.

"Daddy loves taking care of my girl."

He moved on to my right breast, starting again with my sensitive nipple, twisting it, pulling it just enough to work the oil in and send tingles down between my legs.

"I'm going to massage oil into every inch of your big beautiful tits every night, so I know not an bit is missed. K, sweetheart?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Soon he had indeed worked every centimeter of my breasts. They felt amazing. My pussy felt amazing, too, throbbing and wet from Daddy's careful and thorough attention on my rack.

"Now we need to do another part of you, too."

Another part? I trusted Daddy completely, and stood up, faced away from him, pulled my shorts and panties down just as he asked, so he could see my ass.

"Good girl. Now bend over the bed right over here."

I got on my knees on the edge of the bed, and bent down so my face and tits relaxed into the bed, giving Daddy a full view of me from behind. I was face down ass up for Daddy.

"God, just lovely, sweetheart. What a nice round ass. Perfect heart shape. Thick and curvaceous. We need to keep this part supple and smooth, too."

He placed one oiled hand on my hip to hold me firmly in place. And the other hand, scooped more oil and started working round and round my ass, letting my skin absorb the sweet coconut. He worked every inch of my ass cheeks, and then ...

"We need to do the inside too, sweetheart. The best tool for the job here is Daddy's dick."

I looked back at him. He had his jeans unzipped, his hard cock out, and he was stroking himself with more coconut oil.

"I will go very slow and gentle, sweetheart. I'll make sure it feels good."

I was scared but surrendered.

He spread my ass cheeks, and pushed just the tip of his cock into my asshole. Oh, Daddy slid in to me so easy, and made all my nerve endings tingle from my ass to my clit. He pushed slowly all the way in.

"We'll keep this little lovely asshole of yours healthy and soft and supple, too, with the coconut oil, and Daddy's cum, every night."

Daddy was pumping in and out of me now, and I was moaning. Daddy's cock was indeed perfect for working the oil inside of me.

"Oh, sweetheart, Daddy's going to cum. Oh Daddy's going to cum."

He grunted and filled me with his sperm. I felt Daddy's cock pulsing in my ass. He stayed there for a minute, slowly slipping out and dribbling cum out of my asshole as he did.

"I bet that felt pretty good for my girl, huh?"

I was panting and writhing a bit under his hands.

"Yes, Daddy."

"You want to turn over and touch yourself sweetheart?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"You go right ahead. There's no shame in getting turned on from Daddy's attention. Touch you clit sweetheart and get a release. Daddy sure liked getting a release in your sweet tight ass."

Daddy laid back in the bed, content, relaxed. I turned over, legs spread, pussy on full display in front of Daddy. I was so wet. This part of me didn't need any oil. My pussy juices were flowing as I rubbed my clit and orgasmed right in front of Daddy.

"Mmmm, good girl. Seeing my girl cum and moan in pleasure while your titties are glistening from Daddy taking care of them. It's beautiful. I'm proud of you sweetheart. Sweet young lady. Come curl up in Daddy's arms, baby."

Daddy and I fell asleep so relaxed and content, our whole bodies released of all tension after our orgasms, and my breasts and ass soft and glistening from Daddy's care.