Daddy Takes Me

Story Info
Mf scene. Woman is taken by her "Daddy".
3.1k words
4.58
28.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a consensual BDSM story. I use the term "Daddy" as a replacement to the terms Master or Sir. This is not an incest story. I hope you like.

***

I am kneeling on the bed, knees apart, hands resting on my thighs. I am patiently (not really) waiting on you to come to me. I am already wet with the anticipation of waiting for you. When you finally stroll into the room, my breath catches. My soul cries out to be touched by you, to be owned by you. I know you can see the hunger in my eyes as I watch you walk into the room. You stop and gaze lustily up and down my body. You know I am yours, body and soul, and you just watch me for a few seconds, drawing out my anticipation even more.

"Hello, my baby doll. You are such a good girl waiting so patiently for me," you smirk because you know that I am anything but patient. I feel a rush of heat at the words good girl. When you praise me and tell me I am your good girl, it makes me melt. I live to be your good girl, your good slut. You walk over and run your hand through my hair, gripping it in your fist at the back of my head. You pull my head back and gently kiss my lips. You pull back and stare into my eyes momentarily.

"Are you ready to be my good little slut?"

"Oh, yes Daddy. Please, use me, make me yours," I breathe out in barely more than a whisper. I am so on edge waiting for whatever you will give me. I see the playful gleam in your eyes, and I know I am in for a long night. I love when we play long and hard until I am totally sated.

"Good girl, now on all fours, face down, ass up," you command. I promptly get into position, as the cool air hits my pussy lips, it is obvious how wet I am, and you haven't even touched me. This is what you do to me with just your words and your eyes. Every time you call me your good girl or good slut a new gush of fluid floods my aching pussy. You know me so well and what I need, what I crave.

I am craving this night. I am craving for you to use my body and make me cry out for you. There hasn't been much chance for play lately and the buildup is all but killing me. I feel as though I could cum from a single touch. I shiver slightly, not from the cold, but from the shear anticipation of what is to come. I feel my nipples tighten and my breath comes in short pants. I jump slightly as you run your hand over my bottom.

"Shhh, baby doll. I know you are in need and what you crave. Be patient, you know Daddy always gives you what you need," you soothe me. You continue to rub your hands over my butt and up my back. You want me to be relaxed before we start. Slowly, my breathing evens out and I moan softly. Your rough hands sooth my skin and get it ready for what is to come.

My body slowly relaxes, and I am no longer panting, however, I am still in need of you, of your dominance. One hand leaves my body while the other stills on my back gently holding me to the bed. Your other hand comes down in a stinging slap on my ass. A low moan escapes my throat. I am waiting for more. For you to redden my ass. You begin to rain smacks down on my ass cheeks. Never in the same place twice. You alternate cheeks, slap down on my sit spots, and low in the middle of my ass where it almost connects with my pussy. I moan and wiggle my ass. You slap harder. I know my ass must be a rosy shade of red by now. My pussy is leaking down my thighs as I pant through the delicious painful pleasure of your hand heating up my round globes.

Suddenly, you stop. You begin rubbing your hands over my flaming skin. You dip one finger into the entrance of my soaking wet pussy. "Oh, baby doll, you are so wet and ready for me," you coo at me. I push back a little trying to push your finger in farther. That just earns me another hard slap on my ass. "Patience, little one, you will get what you need...eventually."

I give a frustrated sigh. I want you in me now, but you know my body so well. You know that the buildup is just as important or more so than the actual release. The longer you make me wait, the more you build me up, the more intense the release is. You go back to teasing me. You dip just the tip of your finger in and out of my pussy and slide it up towards my aching clit. You circle it a couple times and then pull away. I let out a groan and sway my hips. My want and need are so great it is all I can do to keep in position.

You step away from me and I hear the clinking sound of your belt buckle. The swish of your belt being pulled through your belt loops sends another flood of juice to my pussy. I love the harsh leather of your belt. The smell of it and the taste when you make me bite down on it. My whole body is vibrating with need. My ass is still smarting from my spanking, but I want more, need more. I hear you wrapping the belt around your hand. You don't double the belt over; you leave the end loose and use it like a lash. I need to feel the leather as it slaps against my skin. I crave the stinging pain as the tip curls around and snaps against me.

You tell me to turn around but keep my same position. This puts my face at level with your hard cock, just waiting to be sucked. Your hand fists in my hair and you tell me to suck your cock. As you slide your smooth hard cock in my mouth, I feel the first slash of the belt across my ass. I moan into your crotch. You push your cock into my mouth, all the way to the back of my throat. I make a ring with my lips and suck hard as you pull your cock back out. I swirl my tongue around the tip, savoring the flavor of your skin, the saltiness of your precum. I love having your cock in my mouth, down my throat. I love to please you and give you pleasure. I love your taste and smell, and the way you fuck my mouth.

As you are fucking my face, you continue to snap the belt across my ass, my back, and my thighs. The fire of each strike of the leather has me so close to the edge. Occasionally, the belt will curl around and catch the edge of my pussy. I scream and moan onto your cock. Finally, when I nearing my limit and know my ass must by a bright burning shade of red, you drop the belt. Your hand reaches back to my pussy. I almost cum when I feel you dip one, then two fingers into my drenched pussy. I try to hold back. The longer I can hold out the more intense it will be. You pump your fingers in and out a couple of times and then drag them up to my ass hole. You spread my juices around then dip back into my pussy for more. This time you slowly push a finger into my ass. You work it all the way in and slowly drag it back out. You work it in and out a few more times, as you continue to pump your cock in and out of my mouth.

I am moaning and writhing, wanting more. You pull your cock out of my mouth. I am begging you, "Please, Daddy, please fuck me, please let me cum!"

"Oh, I will baby doll, but not just yet. You are going to be cumming and cumming before tonight is over with," you promise me. "Now turn over on your back."

I do as you tell me and watch as your eyes rake down my body. My breasts and nipples are begging for attention. You lightly brush your fingers over my nipples. I arch my back trying to get more of your touch. You take one hand and push my back flat to the bed. A warning look tells me I better be still. You go back to teasing my nipples, running your fingers very lightly over them. Just as I am about to break and arch into you again, you gently pinch down on my nipples and pull them away from my body. I let out a low groan as you begin to tighten your fingers, pinching just to the point of pain. Then you twist my nipples and electricity shoots straight to my pussy. You continue to pull and pinch on my nipples until I am moaning and panting. You release my nipples only to begin licking and sucking and nipping at them. You capture one in your teeth and bite down gently as you flick your tongue over it. I arch and let out a long low moan of pleasure. I will not be able to hold out much longer.

You slide two fingers into my sopping pussy and begin to pump them in and out, curling your fingers upward to hit that all important G-spot. You take me right to the edge of an orgasm, then stop. I groan and pout out my lips. This earns me a hard slap to my right breast. You pick up your belt again. I gasp as you bring the belt down across my left, then right breast. The belt slashes down from one breast to the other several more times. The pain is intense and exquisite. You shove your fingers back into my pussy and begin pumping in and out and then begin to rub my clit. You slash the belt directly on each of my nipples. I arch up and scream as an orgasm goes ripping through me. My breath is ragged and panting as you continue to gently stroke my pussy as my orgasm slowly fades. My body is trembling from the intensity.

I stare at you with my eyes glazed. All I want is your cock in my pussy, but I know I will only get it when you are ready for me to have it. You massage my breasts helping to ease the burning from the lashes from your belt. The fog from my orgasm is beginning to fade and I start to wonder what you have planned next. I don't have to wonder long as your fingers tug at my left nipple and I feel the bite of the clamp as you attach it. My breath leaves me in a hiss. My nipples are already sore from the belt and the bite of the clamp is intense. Before I have time to get used to the first clamp, you quickly attach the second clamp to my right nipple. I pant through the pain as it fades down to a dull ache. There is a thin chain connecting them and you pull out on it just till it pulls the clamps taught, ratcheting the pain back up. You hold it there for a moment, staring into my eyes, before dropping it on my chest. My eyes flutter closed as I try to control my breathing.

The next thing I feel is your breath on my hot pussy. You gently blow across my clit sending shivers of pleasure through my body. I lift my hips trying to make contact. You smack my pussy with a stinging slap to remind me to be still. Then you slowly start to lick around my pussy lips. You lick and suck on my lips and all around my clit before finally sucking my clit into your mouth. You nip at it with your teeth lightly before beginning to lick it vigorously making my legs tremble. You lick at my clit until I am just on the edge, then you suck it into your mouth and lightly bite it between your teeth while still flicking your tongue across the tip. You reach up and pull on my chain, sending me over the edge into another screaming orgasm. You reach up and release both clamps at the same time. The blood rushing back into my engorged nipples throws me back over the edge making my orgasm go on and on. You ease the pain from the clamps by gently licking and sucking on my nipples.

"Are you ready for my cock, baby doll?" you ask. I can only moan and nod. My limbs already feel like Jell-O from two, or was it three, soul shattering orgasms. Although, I am not sure how much more pleasure I can take, I want your cock inside me so bad, splitting me open and filling me up. I don't have to wait long.

You slide your cock in my drenched pussy all the way to the hilt in one hard thrust. I am so wet for you that there is little resistance. You drag back out slowly and then press back in. You repeat this several times with your hands holding my hips to the bed. After teasing me for several seconds, you slam into me again and again. You reach up and pinch my already sore, aching, nipples twisting them between your thumb and finger. I am moaning and pushing my hips to meet your thrusts. You impale me with your cock, plunging in and filling me all the way. You use your thumb to press into my oversensitive clit. You continue pinching on my nipples and landing the occasional slap with your other hand. I feel like I am coming apart at the seams. My whole body goes stiff as I orgasm so hard, I squirt all over your cock. I feel it running down my crack and across my ass hole. I scream out to you, Daddy, and cling to you as you continue to slowly pump your raging hard cock in and out of my quivering pussy.

Before I have fully come back down from my high, you flip me over and push me up onto my knees. You rub your cock in my juices and I feel you press it up against my rose bud. You pull back and use your finger to push some of my juices into my tight hole and get it ready for your cock. You push one finger, then two into my tightest hole. Working them in and out for a few seconds. I feel myself stretching and preparing for your cock. I try to prepare myself for your entry into my forbidden hole. Then I feel your cock head pressing into me. You push slowly reminding me to breathe and to relax. I let out a hiss of air as your head pops past my sphincter. You still for a moment to give me a second to adjust. You bring your hand around and begin to slowly circle my clit with one finger. I feel you reach for something. I hear a small pop as you open the cap on the tube of KY. You let it drizzle over my ass and your cock. Even with how wet I am, you want to make sure you don't harm me or hurt me more than needed.

You slowly begin to push forward. You impale my tight hole inch by inch until finally, your hips press against my ass as you are in to the hilt. You hold there, circling my clit and making me wait for it. Then you slide almost all the way out and then slowly back in. You continue this slow pace building me higher and higher. I thrust my hips back into you. You pick up the pace and start fucking my ass in earnest. You reach up and grab the hair at the base of my head and use it to pull me back into you with each thrust. Your other hand grabs my hip in a bruising hold. I don't think I can take another orgasm. I am shaking and almost crying. Then you command me to rub my clit.

"Please, Daddy, fill me with your cum. Please, Daddy, I don't think I can take anymore," I beg. I don't know if I am begging for you to stop or give me more. At this point I don't know what I want. You continue to pound in to me. You are fucking my ass hard and fast. Stretching me and filling me to the max.

"Oh, yes you can my little slut. You can take it and you will. I am going to fill this sexy ass of yours up with my cum," you growl. I feel your thrusts getting more erratic and know that you are getting close to cumming. My body is soaring higher and higher. You release my hair and bring your hand down in a couple of harsh stinging slaps to my ass. This pushes me over the edge into the biggest orgasm yet. It seems to go on and on forever. I vaguely realize that you are cumming in my ass, filling me up as promised. You collapse over my back, then roll to the side so as not to crush me. We are both breathing heavily in an orgasm filled stupor. I feel like I am floating on a cloud. My skin is so sensitive, even the slightest touch causes me to tremor. I lay there and just float listening as your breathing slowly returns to normal.

You pull me into your arms and whisper, "you are such a good girl my little slut. I knew you could give me one more." I beam inwardly knowing I have pleased my Daddy. You get up and clean yourself off. You take a warm rag and gently clean me with it. Then you pull me against your body and run your hands through my hair as I drift off to sleep in your arms. I always feel safe and cared for in my Daddy's arms.