Daddy Teaches Me a New Game

Story Info
Daddy shows his kitten new ways to play.
2.2k words
4.24
52.5k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thingfrog
Thingfrog
13 Followers

A father/daughter taboo role play. This story describes my fantasy of my daddy deflowering me on my 19th birthday. All characters are fictional and of legal consenting age.

* * *

After my 19th birthday party, the house was quiet. It was just my daddy and I, sitting together on the couch watching tv. I had taken off my party dress, comfy in my tshirt and cotton panties. The blanket covered my knees skinned from summer bike rides. My tshirt hugged my tiny budding breasts.

I felt a tickle on my thighs, something rustling under the blankets. The tickle moved further up between my legs, a soft barely there caress along the warm spot in the middle of my legs. My underwear felt damp. It felt nice, the warm rubbing under the blanket, like a whisper, so quiet and gentle. Without meaning to, I found myself shifting, moving closer to the tickle. It was now a steady hum of electricity shivering between my legs.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He murmured and stroked the skin on the inside of my thighs, half asleep. I said it again, louder.

"Daddy? Why are you touching me there? That feels funny."

Daddy smiled at me and touched his finger to his lips "Shh. It's ok, honey. I know... let's play a game. For your birthday. Do you want to play a game, baby? I want to give you another present."

"I like games, daddy. Will you teach me how to play?"

"Ok. We'll start the game by playing that you're my kitty. Would you like to be my kitten?" I smiled at him, nodding. Daddy knows me so well. He motioned for me to come closer and I climbed onto his lap, squirming to get comfortable.

"Daddy?" i asked curiously. "what do you have down there?" I could feel the large bulge in daddys pants pressing into me, and i thought i felt it moving.

Daddy smiled down at me and rubbed my back, drawing me closer into his arms, where i rested my head against his chest. I felt so safe as he reassured me "It's ok, baby. Daddy grows when he feels good. See how special you are? You made that happen to me. You are such a good girl."

"I did that?" I beamed up at Daddy, feeling proud. I wiggled to find a comfortable spot in daddy's lap, eventually determining that if i spread my tiny cheeks inside my panties, each cheek perfectly cradled the growing mountain on daddys lap.

"Is that comfy, Daddy?" Daddy was very happy with me. I meowed softly, playing daddys game. I licked his chin, giggling.

"Thats a nice kitty," Daddy said. His hand returned to the warm spot between my legs. "You're so soft and small here, like a tiny little kitten. Daddy's little kitty." Daddy started softly rubbing the top of my panties while i licked and meowed and giggled on his lap, playful like a good little kitten.

"What a nice, sweet kitty." His voice was low in my ear. "Ok, baby, the next part of the game is for Daddy to try to make his kitty feel extra special. Daddy wants to make his kitty feel so nice that she purrs."

Daddy's deep voice soothed me but still I squirmed against his fingers as they warmed me through my thin cotton panties. "It tickles when you touch me there. How will you make my kitty purr?"

My body involuntarily lifted again towards daddy's hand which covered the mound between my legs. He let it linger there, warm and heavy, before gently squeezing my lips together through the fabric.

"I'll show you, sweetie."

His hand pulsed, lightly squeezing my lips together. My panties were so wet now. How did I get so wet? I didn't want daddy to notice but he was squeezing me where I was wettest.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I think I peed."

Embarrassed, my cheeks flushed pink and I tried to pull away. Daddy laughed quietly and pushed my knees open again beneath him.

"No honey, that happens when daddy makes your kitty feel nice. It means the kitty likes being touched."

"Am I a good kitty, Daddy?" I meowed and daddy let out a laugh that sounded so primal it might have been mistaken for a growl.

"Baby, your kitty..." he squeezed between my legs "...is the best kitty. She's so soft. Daddy loves to pet her and make her feel so warm and wet and happy."

"Daddy, you know the best games." Daddy's hand paused on the thin cotton fabric between my legs where he had been massaging. I pouted "Daddy, will you pet kitty more? I don't like it when you stop, Daddy." I pouted, the heat between my legs driving my words. "Daddy, kitty wants to be pet." I demanded, grinding my young, newly awakened pussy into his hand.

As I protested, Daddy's fingers rested lightly on the tiny mound now swollen from so much attention. He smiled down at me squirming under him. I was ravenous for more of daddys petting, not wanting our game to end.

But Daddy had a surprise for kitty. He pulled my underwear over to the side so that my pink, wet lips showed for the first time.

"Daddy!" I squealed, as he touched his finger over my tiny pink slit. "That really tickles!" He held me still while I writhed under him, the sparkle between my legs getting so hot now. Daddy rubbed his finger over my wet pussy lips, and then he pushed his finger into me. My hole was so small and daddy's finger was so big that I let out a scream. "Daddy, that hurts! It's too big! Daddy!"

Daddy put his hand over my mouth to quiet me. "Shhhh...Relax honey, I'll go slow. This is how we make kitty purr. Let me show you, baby."

I whimpered into him as he slowly moved his finger deeper into me. Then he ever so gingerly began to pull it out and i felt such relief as my hole tightened up again. But he wasn't done. Daddy wasn't stopping. He thrust his finger deep into me, over and over. The wetness that my panties had been absorbing now pooled and dripped down me as Daddy put another finger inside me.

I whimpered and fought against daddy's arm holding me down. It felt like Daddy was ripping me open as my hole stretched, his fingers sliding inside me over and over. My tight hole gripped daddy's fingers as he then brought his thumb against my now throbbing clit. His thumb spread my wetness in small circles around and under and over my clit, the rhythm making me squirm against daddys steady hand.

The fingers pounding into me still hurt and i begged daddy to stop, but then i found didn't completely want daddy to stop. His fingers were thrusting faster, rubbing me deep inside while my little button throbbed from Daddy's attentive thumb.

"Oh Daddy" I breathed, bouncing against his hand. "That feels so good. I've never felt anything like this Daddy. Please don't stop, Daddy. Oh god, Daddy. That feels so nice."

My hips were rising and my breath came in small gasps but Daddy wasnt going to let me cum. His rubbing slowed. I was disappointed, knowing it was past my bedtime and our game was probably over. I didn't know Daddy had another surprise for me.

His voice soothed my fears. "Baby, I saved the best for the end of our game. Did i help kitty feel good?"

"oh yes, daddy. so good. kitty loves when daddy pets and rubs her." i meowed softly and nuzzled into Daddys chest, showing him how much i liked our playtime.

"That's good, baby. Daddy loves to make kitty feel so good. Daddy knows something else that will make kitty so happy."

"What, Daddy?"

"It's a special kiss just for good kitties. Are you a good kitty?"

"Yes, daddy" i purred and writhed around on daddys lap, showing him what a good kitty i was.

"My special kiss will make kitty feel so nice."

I whimpered as Daddy's thumb once again lingered over my clit. "Oh, please please please show me, Daddy! Please make my kitty feel good again. You are so nice to me, Daddy. Your hands feel so good rubbing me."

Daddy settled me back onto the couch, putting both hands on my waist and pulling down my pink panties. My smooth pussy was glistening and flushed from my daddys attentiveness. He pushed my legs apart, a little rougher than before.

"Ow, Daddy, that hurts." Daddy pulled my pussy lips wide open and looked at my pink hole. "Daddy wants to show you, honey. Shhh... let daddy show you his secret."

"Ok daddy, please show me." I eagerly watched Daddy, excited for our game.

Daddy looked a bit longer at my two tiny holes, his eyes looking so happy. "You're so beautiful down here, honey. "

He kissed my tiny tummy, my belly button. I squirmed under him, uncertain why he was putting his face between my legs. "Let daddy kiss your kitty, baby. Just a little kiss. Kitty will feel so nice and happy."

He pushed against my squirming body, holding my hips down with his strong hands. He leaned down over me again.

I felt the warmth of his breath between my legs, "you smell so sweet, honey. What a sweet, yummy pussy you have. Oh baby, that's so nice." It felt so warm and wet between my legs where daddy was breathing me in. The wetness trickled down my leg. Daddy knew how to make me feel so good. He was such a good daddy.

"Daddy? That feels so nice. Its making me feel sleepy. Can we play our game again tomorrow?"

"Yes, honey. We can play our game whenever you like. Daddy loves to play with you, baby. And daddy has lots of games he can teach you."

"Thank you daddy."

"Honey, did you know that when you sleep, kitty stays awake with daddy? So we can still play our game for a while longer. Lean back and rest, baby. Sleep. I'll take care of kitty."

"Ok, Daddy. Thank you for taking such good care of me."

Daddy's warm, wet mouth licked so softly and slowly. Daddy tasted my sweetness, putting his entire mouth around my clit, slowly sucking and licking my lips, taking my pussy into his mouth completely, his warm mouth engulfing me.

I drifted deeper into sleep while daddy pushed my legs open wider. He fingered and rubbed the outside of my ass hole in small circles until the hole opened enough to willingly accept his fingertip, but no more. The tight squeeze of my hole so resistant to daddy's probing finger left Daddy wanting.

He considered stuffing his cock into my tiny perfect ass but he was a good daddy and knew I was too small. He didn't want to hurt me too much. Not yet. No, that would come later.

Daddy gazed down at my virgin pink pussy. He leaned over me and sucked softly on my clit again until I moaned in my sleep. Daddy hesitated again, gazing at my sweet little hole, dripping wet and tight, brand new and ready to be filled. He had to have me.

I heard the zipper and felt daddy over me, on me, pushing something between my legs. I felt it slide against my wet pussy lips, and my aching clit knew what it needed and it lifted towards daddy's cock, rubbing against his slippery shaft.

I writhed under daddy, sleepy and aroused. When Daddy forced his cock into my tight little hole, my eyes flew open and i jolted completely awake. Daddy moaned and pulled me in, his hips moving into mine again and again.

"Daddy, you're too big, stop daddy!" I cried out but Daddy kept going, rocking into me.

"It's okay baby" he soothed me "you're helping daddy feel so good baby," I fought against him, oh it hurt when he drove himself into me, my pussy gripped him while he thrust, massaging my insides with his cock.

"Daddy that hurts" I moaned. And it did hurt but daddy knew what I needed and he pounded into me deeply, piercing my pussy over and over.

It felt so good to be full of Daddy's cock. I was his good kitty, so sweet, my pussy squeezing my daddy's cock as it rammed into me. Daddy liked this too, I could tell. His cock had gotten so hard and full. He held my hips and pulled himself so deep into me that I felt all the muscles in my body tense up. I couldn't contain it all, Daddy rubbing his cock inside me was too much. I held my breath until I saw stars, my quivering pussy pulling my daddy's cock in deeper as I came. Daddy felt me coming and joined me, groaning. Daddy's cock pulsed as he came into me, the hot juice bathing my pussy. I reached my hand to touch the sticky cum that dripped from my pussy, bringing it to my lips. Daddy knew just how to make me feel special.

Thingfrog
Thingfrog
13 Followers