Daddy Teaches More...

Story Info
Daddy taught me to suck. Time for my next lesson.
8.3k words
4.47
212.6k
279

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,559 Followers

All characters are 18+

*

My Daddy just finished teaching me how to give him the best blow job ever and he rewarded me by feeding me a belly full of his super salty cum. His orgasm had hit him so hard that his body had erupt into shakes, his legs nearly giving away so that he had to plop onto my bed before he collapsed to the floor.

I'm laying beside him, caressing his stomach lovingly; I'm annoyed that he won't let me touch his cock, again, but he says it's too sensitive. He and I are talking about how good it's going to feel when he puts his mouth on my too-hot pussy and I can't wait; I hope I cum as hard as he had, my body shaking uncontrollably like his had.

I shudder this time, my eyes wide as I examine his face. "You're going to suck me, Daddy?" I whisper in shock, too nervous to ask it any louder. I take my bottom lip between my teeth as he turns onto his side facing me, his right hand moving between us toward my dripping wet cunt lips that are throbbing with need. I feel another puddle of girl cum ooze from my opening to coat my lips, my clit beating in time with my heart.

My Daddy nods, his eyes dark with arousal and his lips parted in an almost evil looking smile. "Abso fucking lutely." he growls his answer, his index and middle fingers pressing to my aching bundle of nerves at the top of my pussy; he smiles when I moan for him and kick my leg up over his hip to spread open for him. "You ever have your pussy eaten, Baby Girl?" he asks me softly, his eyes glued to mine as he watches to see if I lie.

I shake my head in the negative, my eyes wide as they lock with his. "No, Daddy..." I reply softly, with my little girl voice. "I am completely untouched. I swear." I add softly and feel a blush burn across my cheeks as he lowers his fingers toward my dripping hole. "You're the only person to ever see or feel me there, Daddy...ever. It's yours."

He moans at that, his eyes glowing with pride. "Daddy's good Baby Girl..." he praises me with a kiss to my forehead as he rubs his 2 fingers through my slit along my opening; he eases just his index finger into my tight wetness. "Fuck me...you're such a good girl." he purrs, his lips moving toward my mouth; he kisses me then, his tongue slipping between my lips when I gasp in surprise. "So responsive." he groans, then he kisses me like a man kisses his woman and he pulls back when he feels me start to ride his finger.

I open my eyes to watch the hunger darken his eyes to nearly black. "Does it..." I whisper curiously, then blush with embarrassment; but I desperately want to know. "Does it feel good, Daddy? Does my pussy feel good on your finger?" I ask him as I push and pull my pussy on the single digit penetrating my virgin depths; I frown when I realize that he withdraws before he can go deep enough to pop my cherry.

I guess he wants that for his cock. I smile. "Does my pussy feel good, Daddy?"

"So good, Baby Girl." he promises me, then he pulls his fingers from between my legs toward his mouth; he smiles most deviously when I gasp in shock, then he slides the cunt juice smeared fingers deeply into his mouth with a satisfied groan. "So delicious, Baby Girl. Your pussy juice tastes better than the freshest fruit juice and Daddy is going to feast on that delectable young pussy!" he growls, then he shoves me onto my back.

"You know how to suck dick now, Baby Girl." he purrs as he kisses along my neck, then starts his way lower. "Now I'm going to show you how a pussy gets eaten. Every time you make Daddy happy with that perfect fucking mouth, Daddy is going to do the same thing for your sweet little snatch." he purrs, his lips kissing down the column of my neck; he kisses down toward my left breast and takes the nipple into his mouth with a violent suck, then he bites town a bit too hard before twirling his tongue around it.

I cry out and arch up against him, my pussy colliding with his cock above me.

"No, no, no." Daddy admonishes me, his hand moving to my hip to press me back down to the mattress. "Daddy is going to fuck his Baby Girl and he's going to fuck her good." he growls, his tongue licking across my chest toward my other nipple. "First, I'm going to eat you and you're going to fucking love it. Daddy has a magic tongue." he laughs, then suckles, bites, and licks at the other nipple just as he had the first.

I moan and writhe beneath him, my pussy muscles clenching and releasing. "Daddy..." I cry out softly, my eyes watching his lips and tongue working my nipple; it's like he's directly between my legs with that mouth and I might just explode for him. "Daddy, I'm so hot...so wet...please." I beg not caring how desperate it makes me. "PLEASE!"

"Such an impatient little girl is Daddy's Baby Girl." Daddy chuckles softly, his lips and tongue burning a pathway down over my stomach; he blows softly on my belly button, then kisses lower still. "So eager for Daddy to swallow her cum." he purrs; when he gets to the top of my pubic mound, I nearly scream out at the touch of his lips to my clit.

He chuckles, pulls his left arm up to place his left palm heavily on my belly to keep me pinned down; his right hand pushes my left leg up from beneath my thigh so that my pussy is completely open for him. "Fuck, would you look at that beauty." he growls before he leans down and suckles at the distended bundle of nerves that has me on edge; his chin in immediately coated in my girl cum and he moans.

"So wet for Daddy." he growls happily, his tongue sweeping between my moist folds toward my needy opening. He moans as he gets a full flooding of my girl cum, then he gently pushes his tongue into my whole as far as it can go and moans, again. "Help Daddy. Hold your leg up for me." he instruct me and waits for me to reach down beneath both of my knees to pull them apart and up toward my chest; he adjusts himself so that both of his hands are now on my smooth pussy, then pulls the lips apart so widely that he has a clear view of my engorged clit, throbbing pink virginal slit, and puckered asshole.

"Fuck me, that's gorgeous." he swears before he leans down to press his tongue to my anus; he moans, twirls his tongue around it to lap up my leaking pussy cream, then licks back upward toward my now open entry hole. "So fucking pink and innocent. Daddy can't wait to fuck it, Baby Girl...to fill it with my cum day in and day out." he growls hungrily, then leans back down to lick into my canal; his tongue sinks into me, his chin pressing against my labia and his nose brushing my needy clit.

I moan for him, try to buck against his mouth, but he merely sucks at my swollen labia. "Oh, Daddy, please." I whimper, my eyes glancing down between my legs to watch him; I moan, again, when he licks me from anus to clit. "Daddy, please. I need it so badly. I'm so hot for you. I need to cum. Please make me cum. Please, Daddy, PLEASE!" I whimper, as I watch him trace the tip of his tongue around my clit in lazy circles; I feel the lightest touch and it's driving me mental. "DAAAADDYYY!!!" I whine.

He chuckles, his eyes locked with mine. "This is how a pussy should be properly eaten, Baby Girl." he begins in his perfect College Professor voice; he smirks when I gasp at him in exasperation. "The clit is red, swollen, and throbbing. It should be handled with care or the woman could blow much too soon." he warns, then locks eyes with me as he leans forward to pull it into his mouth like a pacifier; he sucks a few times like I had sucked at his cock head, then he twirls his tongue around it almost roughly.

I gasp and arch against his mouth. "Yes, yes, yes!" I cry out, then gasp when he stops.

"Down here is your vagina, Baby Girl." he continues as if I hadn't just cried out in frustration at him; he runs his tongue between my folds toward my clenched opening. "Daddy's cock is going to sink right into this little hole, Baby Girl, and stretch you right out. He's going to fit so snugly inside of your moist heat." he promises, his index finger pushing inside of my hungry cunt while his lips return to my clitoris.

"Oh, Daddy, PLEASE." I whimper now on the verge of tears.

Daddy's finger curls inside of me and presses against a spongy wall of tissue that makes me gasp. "That's your g spot, Baby Girl." he coos, his mouth closing over my aching bundle of nerves to suckle at me, again. "I'll always press you right there while sucking on your sensitive little nubbin. I'm going to make you cream Daddy's face so you will be wet enough for me to bury my fat cock deep inside you without pain."

I feel fire burning along my every nerve. "Oh, Daddy." I gasp, my eyes squeezed tightly shut as I revel in the feelings taking over me. My clit is so hot and hard in my Daddy's mouth, my pussy clenching and sucking at the digit buried inside of me. I hug my legs tighter to me as I feel my muscles clench. "I'm going to cum for you, Daddy. I'm going to cum so hard for you. Please don't stop sucking my pussy." I beg as I grind against him now. "Oh, Daddy, please don't stop eating my tight little virgin cunt!"

My Daddy doesn't stop.

His drives his finger against my inner g spot with rapid thrusts, his tongue and lips working at my aching clit. He circles the bundle of nerves, sucks it deeply into his mouth, then bites down on it a little bit too hard; but it's enough to make my body explode beneath him. He continues licking and sucking back and forth between my oozing cunt hole and throbbing clit, his finger now saturated in my girl cum.

I scream things. I have no idea what I say, but I scream them. My throat burns with the screaming, my body tight and convulsing. White lights dance behind my tightly squeezed eyelids and I struggle to breathe as my body seems to be one giant cramp; my pussy pulsates around my Daddy's finger a second before I melt.

I release my legs and they flop to the bed around my Daddy, my entire body sinking into my mattress as pleasure relaxes me from head to toe. I force sleepy eyes to open, then smile down at my Daddy quite contentedly; I lick my lips and open my mouth to thank him, to tell him that it's the best orgasm that I have ever had in years of masturbating, but my brain won't connect to my mouth and I can only giggle.

Daddy smiles, then eases his way up the bed, his once again rock hard cock being stroked with his right hand. "Daddy's going to fuck you now, Baby Girl." he purrs, his left hand shoving my weak right leg out of his way so that he can press the tip of his heavily swollen cock at the opening to my drenched vagina. "Daddy's going to take that cherry and make you mine. I can't wait to pop that cherry wide open and fill you up with my cum!" he says excitedly, then aims himself at my core.

I glance down at my labia, watch them greedily spread for his cock. I'm so wet.

Daddy presses his cock head to my waiting hole, eases it in a bit, his eyes wild with lust.

I bite my lower lip as I wait for him to sink home, to take my virginity.

"Dillon?"

Daddy freezes, his eyes locked with my equally wide ones.

"Dillon? Can you come downstairs, please? I need your help."

Daddy shoves off of me, his cock head glistening with my cunt juice, and practically leaps off of the bed; his now softened cock dangling dejectedly between his legs. "I'll be right down." he calls to his wife, then looks down at me with a moan. He leans down to kiss me quickly, a rough press of his lips to mine, then he reaches down for his clothes and bolts out of my room with a soft click of my door.

I hear the bathroom door click shut, then the sink water running and I pout while caressing my aching cunt lips; I'm burning with need, my pussy pulsing against my hand. I slide from my bed and look for my clothes, skip the bra and panties, and slide them back on. My pussy is tender, the soft cotton of the crotch rubbing at the still sensitive bundle of nerves at the top of my pussy and I really hate my Mother in that moment.

Yes, I had a massive orgasm on my Daddy's mouth and it was a fucking great one, but he was about to fuck me. He was about to fill me with his delicious cock and make me his once and for all, but noooooo. She had to come back home and ruin it for me; even as my muscles are still soft and jelly-like from that cumming, I feel unfulfilled. I need more. I need my Daddy to fill me in every possible way.

"Dillon?"

I glare at my bedroom door, my Mother's voice coming from just outside of it.

"Jesus, Vera, I'm taking a shit!" my Daddy snaps nastily. "That okay with you?" he demands nastily, the toilet flushing and the sink running, again. The bathroom door clicks open and I hear my Daddy in the hallway with my Mother. "I told you that I would be right down. You don't need to come up and fetch me!"

"Dillon, why are you yelling?"

"Because sometimes you can be just so...unnecessarily annoying." he growls, then his footsteps can be heard stomping away toward the stairwell. "Let's go! You needed my help so badly that you had to come and interrupt me in the bathroom. Let's go and do whatever it is that you needed my help doing."

"Hurrumf." comes Vera's whispered grunt, but then her footsteps vanish down the hall.

I smile to myself, a seed of thought planted in my head at that moment. I want my Daddy to fuck me, but we can't risk getting repeatedly interrupted by my Mother. I also don't want to share him with her; I want his cock filling me and only me; that means that I've got to convince Daddy now more than ever that we need to move out.

ASAP.

Now I know exactly how to do just that.

Over the next few days, Daddy and I don't get to spend too much time together because my Mother was in psycho mode and she became the one doing all of the driving me around. She drove me to practice in the early mornings, stayed and watched me run laps, snuck into the ladies locker room to make sure no boys came in while I showered, then left when the first bell rang; she did this for a week straight.

At home, she wouldn't let me leave my bedroom except for dinner.

I never had anything to say to her or him at that point; I was furious.

A week after Daddy and I had our first orgasms with each others' mouths, he finds me in the basement doing a load of laundry. I'm wearing a t shirt and sweats, no underwear at all since it's laundry day and they're all being washed. I am just pouring a cup of detergent into the running water when I feel hands sweep across my bare stomach beneath my t shirt; I moan softly and toss the soap aside to turn toward my Daddy.

He pulls me close and presses his lips to mine, then shoves his tongue into my mouth. His hands sweep beneath my t shirt, up to my tits where he plucks and twists my nipples; his heavy erection presses against my stomach as he shoves me back against the washing machine. "I'm going fucking crazy with how much I need your mouth." he growls, his hands sweeping down my ribs, along my waist, into the back of my sweat pants to cup the bare firmness of my ass; he lifts me up to straddle his waist.

I kiss him back, my hands in his hair. "I'm so horny, Daddy." I gasp, my lips and tongue warring with his for control of our kiss. "I hate that she keeps getting in the way, Daddy. I need you so much!" I cry, his hard cock dry humping my pussy; I moan as my sweat pants scratch deliciously at my clit. "We need to move, Daddy. Take me away from here! Think of all of the fucking we could do. Don't you want to fuck me, Daddy?"

"I want to fuck you so badly, Baby Girl." he growls, his hands shoving my t shirt up so that he can bend down to suckle at my nipples. He moans with need as he sets me on my feet, then yanks the sweatpants down hard enough to make them fall to my feet. "I need it." he growls, then drops to his knees in front of me and proceeds to feast on my cunt.

I bury my hands in his hair and pull his face closer to my pussy and moan. "I want your cock, Daddy." I groan, as he laps at me hungrily; I'm so close, already, my clit so hard against his probing tongue. I bite my lower lip to keep from crying out knowing that my Mother is right at the top of the stairs making dinner in the kitchen. "Daddy, I'm going crazy with not being able to have you. Please. Take me away somewhere. I need you."

My Daddy's tongue sinks into me. "I know, Baby Girl." he moans, then returns to sucking my aching clit. "I've tried to sneak in to your room every night this week, but your Mother is being so needy since our fight last week." he grumbles, his index finger easing into my tight passage. "Come, Baby Girl. Climb on my face." he commands me, then lays down on his back against the cold concrete of the basement floor; he undoes his jeans button and zipper, then frees his thick erection already oozing precum.

"I'm going to teach you how to 69 with me." he growls as he strokes his thickness, then he moans and spreads his legs a bit. "Take off your pants and straddle Daddy's face. Put one leg on each side of my head with your pussy over my mouth, but make sure that you're facing Daddy's cock so that you can take it into your mouth. Hurry, Baby Girl." he commands, stroking himself faster; his stomach muscles clenching.

I kick off my sweats, then hurry to straddle his face before leaning forward toward his cock. "If we lived alone, Daddy, we wouldn't have to wait for moments like this." I grumble, then circle his cock head with my tongue while stroking his length with a tight grip. I lean forward and suck the whole thing down into my mouth and throat to wet it up, then pull it free and stroke it some more all the while he sucks furiously at my clit. "I want us to fuck, Daddy, and not have to be all quiet because Mom is across the hall. I want us to fuck and I want it now. We need to move out of here. Please, Daddy."

"I know, Baby Girl." he groans, his tongue licking up my slit toward my anus. "I need to fuck you so badly. My dick has stayed hard since almost sinking into you the other day." he moans, then returns to sucking my clit. He pulls my pussy harder against his mouth, his tongue working back and forth between my clit and penetrating me.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum!" I whimper softly, then lean forward to take his cock deeply into my mouth as I ride his tongue to orgasm. I feel the warm lady jizz pour from me all over my Daddy's face as I suck and stroke his cock; I moan around a mouthful of his man meat, his tip hitting the back of my throat as I quake around him. I suck and stroke him harder and faster, feel it thickening against my tongue, and then I'm swallowing down his semen in giant squirts that nearly gag me.

He moans from between my legs, his body shaking. "Fuck."

I clean him up thoroughly as he licks the last of my juices away, my tongue licking his entire length on all sides, then I make up my mind. I carefully lift my leg from around his head and turn my body around. "I fucking want it." I growl, then kick my leg over his pelvis to fit his spent cock between my drenched cuntlips; I grind against his limp length trying to coax it back to life. "I need to have you take me, Daddy, please!"

He moans, his hands reaching for my tits as they hang down over his face beneath the t shirt. "I know, Baby Girl, I know." he groans, his hips thrusting up to meet my every drop onto him; he moans, his cock becoming wet with my pussy juice. "I want to fuck you so badly that I'm going insane with it. You were so tight around my tip when I--"

"Dillon?"

"You have GOT to fucking kidding me!" I moan as Daddy shoves me off of him; I fall onto my left hip with a slap of skin that is barely drowned out by the loud washing machine running. I glare over at my Daddy as he crab walks backward from me.

He scurries to his feet, zipping himself up as he moves. He hurriedly wipes his face on his t shirt, then appears at the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah?" he calls up, a basket of clean clothes suddenly in his arms. "I was just grabbing my clean clothes for the week and helping Shayna sort through hers. Did you mix your stuff into the bathroom hamper?"

DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,559 Followers