Daddy Trains Lizzy Ch. 02

Story Info
Lizzy learns new rules.
1.8k words
4.34
200.1k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Rules are Set

Frank awoke early the next morning to the touch of his daughter cuddled against him. He smiled and looked down at her perfect nude body against his, in his mind, reliving the night before. Thinking how perfect life was going to be around the house from now on, with his daughter as his submissive. As he thought about the night before, the taking his daughter's virginity and making her his, he noticed how hard he was getting just at the thought of her virgin cunt. He glanced over at the clock to see it was 9:00 am, time to wake her up.

He reached over and slowly cupped her left breast, savoring his first time feeling her perfectly shaped tit. He squeezed it slowly, lightly pinching her nipple, forcing a light moan to escape from her mouth. His hand then switched to her right breast, fondling it gently, it was at this time that she began to stir. She opened her eyes slowly, looking up at her father whose hand had engulfed her right tit. Frank smiled down at her, "Good morning baby."

"Good morning Daddy," she whispered with a little moan in her voice. He leaned down and gave his daughter a passionate kiss on the lips, which she returned, moaning softly in his mouth. His hand began grope her tit a little harder, while grinding his hard-on into her leg.

He leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "Look what you do to me baby girl," he looked down at his cock, "Now be a good girl and take care of Daddy." He took hold of her hand and placed it on his hard cock, "Stroke it baby," he smiled softly down at her. She got up onto her knees next to him and began to stroke his cock slowly, her small hand sliding up and down his hard shaft. He let out a soft groan, "Oh yeah baby, that's it, jerk Daddy's hard cock." With his encouragement, she began to stroke it harder and faster, her hand gripping it tighter, her eyes locked on his thick cock the entire time.

"Daddy, your cock is so big, was this really inside me all the way last night?" She asked, awestruck at the size of his cock.

"Yes baby and it's going to be inside you all the time, because that's where it belongs," Frank answered. "Now stroke it baby." Hearing her father state this so smoothly, sounding so confident and certain, sends heat and moisture to her smooth pussy as she strokes her Daddy's cock harder and faster than ever before, her hand sliding up and down in a blur. Frank leaned back and relaxed as his little girl attended to his hard cock. "You're so good baby, you give excellent hand-jobs, but now I want you to show me what your pretty little mouth can do," he told her as he placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed her head towards his hard member. "Suck it good baby." She opened her mouth as he pushed her to his cock, and she sucked his throbbing cock slowly into her wet and waiting mouth. Frank let go of her head and let her suck his cock on her own. She began to lick his cock up and down slowly, wanting to feel every inch of his hard shaft with her tongue. She stopped at the head of his swollen cock and suckled on it, as she did, he reached down and held her nose shut, forcing her to suck even harder as she tried to breathe. Before she could panic he whispered calmly, "Don't worry baby, this makes Daddy feel so good, just keep sucking." He soon let go of her nose allowing her to breathe and he smiled down at her, "You're such a good girl sucking on Daddy's big dick." As she gasped for air, she looked up at him, with a sly smile on her face before diving back down onto his cock again, sucking it in as far as she could. When she got down as far as she could, he pushed down on her head, forcing his cock into the back of her throat, inducing her gag reflex. Even though she struggled against him, he held her down, forcing her to take his entire shaft into her throat. After about 30 seconds, he let go, allowing her to get up and gasp for air. He eyed her tiny, young body up and down as she gasped for air, his cock now leaking pre cum, it was at that point he decided it was time to fuck her young twat again.

He picked her up in one smooth movement and placed her firmly on her back; he spread her legs wide, and pushed her knees to her chest. Frank leaned down and whispered in Lizzy's ear, "Baby, you've done such a great job making Daddy feel good, but now I need to cum, and from now on when I need to cum it is always going to go inside of you, whether it be your mouth, cunt, or ass, my cum is never to be wasted. Got it baby girl?" She looked up at him, helplessly and nodded her head yes. "Good girl," he praised her as he began to slide his prick into her soaking wet cunt. "Oh Lizzy, you're so wet, do you like playing with Daddy's big dick?" He asked her, as he slid all the way into her tight pussy.

Soft moans escaping her lips as her father slides his huge cock inside of her, she manages to answer, "Yes Daddy I loved it so much."

"You're going to be such a good little slut for Daddy, you know that right? Playing with my dick whenever I need you to," he explained to her as he began to pump his cock in and out of her sloppy, wet, cunt, letting out groans as her tight pussy gripped his swollen prick. "Do you want to be my slut baby girl?" He asked with a groan.

"Ohhhh yes Daddy I do, I love how you make me feel and how your cock makes me feel so good," she said in between moans. With that, he began to pump her young twat harder and faster, when all of a sudden without warning, she tightened around him and let out a loud scream as she came all over his big dick. With her cunt milking his cock from her orgasm, he couldn't hold out any longer and he released his hot load of cum deep into her unprotected womb, flooding it with his seed.

As her orgasm washed over her, she became limp underneath the weight of his body, and once his cock was empty and his entire load was inside her, he collapsed onto the bed next to her. Both of them panting, trying to catch their breath. Frank looked down at his daughter, and saw her flushed with pleasure, and with a contented smile on her face, and he smiled back thinking about how good of a sex slave she is going to be for him. He let her calm down before leaning down next to her ear and whispering, "Baby, Daddy's cock is all dirty now, it's your job to clean it, and make sure you do it with your tongue." He smiled as she didn't waste any time getting down and licking off their juices, a combination his and her cum, swallowing every bit of it. As she finished cleaning him, he let out a soft contented moan. "Such a good little slut," he said affectionately as he looked down at her, "Now why don't you go and make us some breakfast, while I clean up a bit." With that she immediately got up and hurried downstairs to cook.

Frank got up to take a nice, refreshing shower. As he ran the soap over his naked body and relaxed under the water, he went over his plans to train Lizzy in his head, what rules to introduce first, and how to introduce them. All the time, his mind kept going back to the previous events, how his daughter is so willing to serve him and how she is actually enjoying it. Once he finished showering, he put on his silk robe and went downstairs to check on Lizzy. What he found was breakfast perfectly placed out for them and her waiting at the table for him to eat.

When he sat down he noticed she even brewed him a fresh cup of coffee just the way he likes it. It was at this moment that he decided to lay out some new rules for her, "Lizzy, my little cock slut, get down on your knees beside me," he demanded softly, pointing with a single finger to the tile floor next to him. As she did he looked down at her and continued talking, "There are going to be new rules if you are going to be my pet. The first is that you will always be on your knees beside me, unless I instruct you otherwise. Second, you will always be naked when we are together in the house, unless I instruct you to wear something. Third, you will now only speak when spoken to, or if you ask for permission and it is granted to you, and when you do speak, you will always address me as Daddy, Sir, or Master. And finally, you will keep on top of all the house work and cooking. You will learn new rules as I give them to you, and if you break a rule you will be punished as I see fit. You must never speak of our relationship to anyone, as they won't understand. Do you understand Lizzy?" He looked down into her eyes looking for some sign of understanding, what he got was a sparkle, a new life to her, and it was at this moment he realized that she was a true submissive and she had been craving this lifestyle all along, and he smiled slightly, waiting for her response.

She smiled, "Yes Daddy, I completely understand and I will do my best to serve you. Thank you for making me yours." It was this last part that she added in, that made him smile.

"Good baby, now you can get up and eat with me at the table this time."

She got up slowly and sat down, "Thank you Daddy." With that they began to eat the perfectly prepared breakfast of omelets and toast that she made for them. They both ate with a smile, hers because she was so happy she had the structure of being controlled and she felt she now had a noble purpose in pleasing her father, and his because of all the dirty things he was going to teach her to do, and how she was going to love each and every one of them.