Daddy Visits Me at School

Story Info
Disobedience will not be tolerated.
1.9k words
4.19
70.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why on Earth do I do this to myself? I wondered, my face visibly flushed, and my hand clenched into a fist just inches away from my throbbing, aching pussy. I wasn't allowed to orgasm. I had been instructed to wait. I knew if I succeeded in following that order, I would be granted not just one incredible climax, but many. Even so, my self-control was tenuous at best. And what was I doing? I was having fun self-sabotaging, throwing little cherry bombs into the fire growing in my every nerve ending. I was sitting in my university library reading porn on my laptop. I easily could have been somewhere more private, but I really was trying to make it harder on myself to give in to the primal urges that were coursing through my body and overshadowing every rational thought. I wasn't even allowed to touch, and I had been informed that I would have no desire to find out what happens to "naughty little girls that play with Daddy's property without His permission".

But He wouldn't know. I reasoned with myself. Surely I could excuse myself to the restroom and put out just a little bit of the fire, and make my suffering more bearable. He would never have to find out. My hand moved just a little closer to my pussy, just barely brushing against it. I bit back the moan the sprung to my lips. Suddenly I tensed. Would this public, over the clothes touching count? Before I could consider that further, the hairs on the back of my neck prickled. Someone was watching me. I quickly glanced around, but saw no one looking in my direction. I allowed my hand to remain where it was, resisting the urge to grind into it. I couldn't take it anymore. Very slowly, still throwing furtive glances over my shoulder, I covered up my body with my jacket and reached down to bring some relief to my swollen clit, despite intense feelings of guilt attempting to put a damper on my arousal. My phone buzzed with a text and I froze, fingers pressed against my clit. I picked up my phone with my free hand. Shit.

It read: Why are you playing with My pussy?

Shit shit shit. How the hell did he know?

I looked around again, quickly withdrawing my hand from my panties.

I felt him behind me before I saw him. His presence always had a way of jolting straight to my sex.

"Hi Daddy, what are you doing here?" I asked, my casual tone sounding strained.

Instead of answering, He said, "I thought I told you not to touch."

My face flushed bright red. He wasn't going to do this here was he?

"I know, I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

He looked over my shoulder at the story pulled up on my laptop.

"It would appear that you could help it, but you chose to be a dirty little slut instead." He observed casually.

"Daddy! You can't just say that in public!"

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And why not? You were disobeying me in public, were you not?"

He had me there. Submissive contrition kicked in and my head bowed as I felt tears well up in my eyes. He was right of course. I had to be punished. We both knew that.

"Now, I can either make a scene here and I'll drag you out to the car, or you can go give that nice librarian your student ID and get the keys to one of the private conference rooms. It's your choice, but I would strongly advise being a good girl and doing the latter."

"Yes Daddy." I mumbled, and shuffled off to go get the keys to a conference room in the most obscure part of the library that I could think of. Thank God they were sound proof, but it was still possible for onlookers to see inside of them.

The librarian gave me the keys and told me to have a nice day, and dread filled my every step as I walked back to where he was standing, arms crossed. I had really messed up this time.

"I got the keys Daddy."

"Good girl. Lead the way, it's your library."

I sighed, and led him up to the third floor away from everything and everyone, to the conference room with the least amount of windows.

"Here we are Daddy."

His expression was grim, but I could swear I saw the barest trace of amusement in his eyes when he saw the room that I had requested.

All he said was, "After you."

I entered the room and kneeled immediately, before he had even closed the door. My body was trembling visibly, and he took a degree of pity on me. He sat down in the chair nearest me and pulled me up onto his lap, to my surprise.

"We are going to talk first, Babygirl."

I pressed my face into his chest and I was even more shocked when he wrapped his arms around me. His patented mixture of hard and soft when dealing with me was always so intoxicating.

"I finished up with work early and I knew you were here so I was going to surprise you, and take you home and make you cum over and over until you beg me to stop. And if you are a good girl and take your punishment well, I might still do that. I can't have you deliberately disobeying me Princess. That is not how an owned little girl behaves. Understood?"

"Yes Daddy. I'm so sorry."

"I know you're sorry. But this can't keep happening." He put a hand on my pussy and I gasped. "This is mine, young lady. I decide who touches it and when they touch it. Now kneel."

I was back on my knees before I had even fully processed his command. It amazed me how I could do that at times.

"Now apologize to me for being a disobedient dirty little whore, in those words. And you had better mean it."

I whimpered. "Daddy, I'm sorry that I was a disobedient dirty little whore. Will you please punish me?" I asked as sincerely as I knew how.

"Don't you worry about that, young lady, you certainly will be punished. Stand and strip. And I mean now."

My eyes widened. He wanted me completely naked here of all places? I could say no. I could even safe word. But even as I thought those things I was unbuttoning my shirt and slipping out of my shorts.

"Those too." You commanded, referring to my bra and panties I had left on in a last ditch effort to maintain some modesty. I sighed and unsnapped my bra and kicked off my panties. I folded my clothes neatly and placed the over one of the chairs. Then you grabbed me by my hair, sat back down, and yanked me over your knee in just a few seconds. I couldn't stop the whimper that escaped. I knew how upset you must have been with me, and it scared me.

But that isn't why. I told myself.

As if reading my mind, he asked, "Why am I punishing you, young lady?"

"Because I disobeyed you Daddy, and touched your property without permission."

"And?"

"Because.... I don't know Daddy."

"Because I love you, and I want you to be the best little girl you can."

"Yes Daddy, I love you too."

"This is going to sting a little, Princess."

That turned out to be an understatement. When the first swat landed, it took all I had not to kick in protest. I felt one of his strong arms wrap around my waist, as if anticipating an escape attempt. Then the second swat landed, and bit my lip hard. I cried out with the third and fourth, and I lost count after that, succumbing to the sting. It was over much quicker than I had anticipated. My ass stung, but I did not feel that it was as severe as it normally would have been for such a bad transgression. And then I was being picked up, and laid face up across the table, flinching as my burning ass came in contact.

"You are going to be getting the rest of your punishment on this naughty little pussy. Maybe then you will remember that this pussy belongs to Me."

His hand swatted against my pussy, not hard. In fact, it was quite pleasurable. The next one, however, stung like hell. And it went on and on like that. He would bring me to the brink, with soft pleasant swats against my soaked pussy, and then when I was just about to cum he would start spanking me hard there. He did this until I was in tears and he felt that I had had enough. He lifted me off of the table back into his lap where he let me cry it out, one arm wrapped around me, and the other hand gently stroking my hair.

"Shh. It's over now Babygirl. Daddy's got you sweetheart. You did so well. Daddy is so proud of you. You are such a good girl."

My uneven breathing caused me to start hiccupping, something that more often than not happened to me after a punishment, and I saw him smile warmly. I allowed myself to be held like that for a long time, until I felt completely calm.

And then I started kissing him in every place I had access too. I pressed kisses against his neck and jawline, and finally one long passionate kiss against his lips. My arms would around his neck, and I ground my hips. There was no doubt in my mind what I wanted. He stood suddenly, with me still in His arms. He pinned me against the wall in the conference room and started kissing me hard. His hands were all over my body, and he smirked after feeling the wetness along my slit.

"You really are a dirty girl, aren't you?"

"Your dirty girl, Daddy."

"Bend over the table. Now."

I bent over the table, moaning when I felt your hand brush against my pussy.

"Who owns this pussy?"

"You do, Daddy."

"Goddamn right I do."

Without further preamble, he plunged his cock deep inside of me.

"Take it all, you dirty whore."

I was moaning for all that I was worth, without a care in the world about just how soundproof the conference room was. I had needed Daddy's cock so badly.

I felt his hand slap sharply against my still red ass and I couldn't take any more. I felt that I would die if he didn't let me orgasm.

"Please Daddy... please may I cum."

"No slut, not yet," He panted, fucking me even harder.

He wasn't letting up at all. I bit my lip and with everything in me, I held the orgasm at bay. Just when it was too much, and I couldn't take anymore, I felt his cock explode inside me.

"Cum now!" I didn't need to be told twice. I screamed as my orgasm tore through me, rendering every thought blurry and vague, and my body boneless. The aftershocks were still hitting me when he gently lifted me from the table and helped to slip my clothes back on. He put my book bag on his back, lifted me in his arms, and carried me from the room without a second look at the crowd that had gathered outside of it. In that moment, I didn't care either. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and dozed off just like that, and later woke up next to him in bed with his arms around me. There never had been a happier or more satisfied little girl in all of the world.