Daddy Watches Lacey's Phonefucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," I winked at Daddy as I answered my new friend, "I love being fucked up the ass, you'd make me fucking scream!"

"Mmm, good! Now, Lacey, I want you to put your finger in your asshole -- do that for me, okay?"

I've done this before, and it's not particularly the hottest thing, but it's really nasty, isn't it? "Fuck, okay, baby!" I know how to do this. I reached my hand underneath myself, under my butt, my hand popping out over my asshole. I stared at my father, whose eyes of course were turned to the sight of my fingertip over my anus. There was a ton of liquid on my asshole, drained from my vagina, so I didn't need any more lubrication. I swirled my finger on my sensitive butt, my legs twitching, as I reported, "Oh fuck Paul, I'm touching my ass, I'm touching the outside."

"Put your finger in, slut," he hoarsely ordered.

"Yes!" I turned my finger, careful so my long fingernail would not rip my skin around my hole, and I carefully plunged my finger inside my ultra-tight butthole. "Paul I'm fucking my ass!" It was indeed tight, and my buttcheeks tensed from the sudden invasion; but I watched my father's reaction, his eyes were glued to the sight. "Paul I have a finger in my ass, fuck it's so tight!"

"Fuck your butt honey, fuck it for me." Paul was wanking rapidly. "That's my cock up there, fucking your tight teenage butt!"

"Oh Paul!" I had to close my eyes and lean back, so I could reach my hand down farther, my arm was hurting. I felt my finger entering the soft, squishy hole, stretching my butt a bit. "My finger is in my ass, honey, I'm fucking my ass for you!"

My man on the phone was panting deleriously now, grunting as his fist flew up and down his shaft. "You horny bitch, fuck your hot little ass for me!"

His words put ideas in my head. "Paul, I'm fingering my ass, you love my ass don't you? My ass is so much hotter than your wife's! You'd put your tongue in my ass wouldn't you, Paul, you want to tongefuck my tight little ass!" He didn't respond intelligibly, he just grunted more and I heard him breathing hard while his hand stroked his meat, so I spread my legs farther back, stretched my arm down more, and tried to push more finger into my ass. Daddy's face hadn't moved, watching this. "Fuck it, Paul, fuck my ass, put your big dick in my tight ass baby!"

Paul was screaming in the phone now. "Whoa, fuck!" I heard rustling, then his grunting and wincing, and he was jerking his cock incredibly fast, using extreme force. I mean, I thought I heard him ripping his dick off of himself. "You are such a fucking slut you bitch! Spread those asscheeks for me and let me fuck that tight hot ass!"

"Yeah, fuck my ass honey!" In my closed eyes, I pictured myself on my fours, with Paul's hands spreading open my cheeks, and the feeling of his thick erection drilling into my loosened butthole. I loved the feeling after a good ass-fucking by a big dick, when my ass is still all loose and opened. "Make my asshole big for your cock Paul, fuck me and cum in my ass!"

His masculine voice had turned into a young boy's, eager and submissive. "Ooh baby I'm so hard for you, you make me so fucking hard, fuck that tight ass!"

I wanted to cum again, my vagina was on fire, so I pulled my finger out of my ass and put it to my face. "Paul," I announced, my finger stiffened by the phone, "I'm going to suck my finger clean!" And I did, plunging my finger into my mouth, sucking it hard, tasting the unique flavors of my butthole, mixed with my pussyjuice. I sucked my finger clean to the sounds of Paul's moaning, and the admiration of my staring father. Then I put my fingers down to my cunt and said, "Oh fuck Paul, I have to cum again, I have to cum."

I saw the lust in my father's eyes, staring at my pussy and ass, and I thought it was so sweet of him to let me play with this man on the phone while he sat there and ached. So, without any warning, I just bolted upright on my bed and spun around, then lowered myself onto my back in the opposite direction on my bed. My back came to rest on my father's raised hips, his legs to one side of me, his torso and head on the other side, as he lay on his side behind me. He didn't move but let me get comfortable; I leaned back into him, put the phone to my ear on the side of Daddy's legs, and I spread my legs open again. Daddy now could watch me touch my vagina but also feel my motions as I leaned against him.

I drilled two fingers into my waiting wet twat, and I screamed in pleasure. "Oh fucking shit Paul! I'm fucking myself! Fuck me with your big dick baby!" My hand was immediately pumping hard, ramming those fingers deep into me, pulling out only to ram back in furiously again. My thumb passed near my clit which I stroked as I could, each thrust trying to bust farther into my tightened, aching pussy. I thrust my pelvis up to meet my hand, fucking myself, making my arm hurt from the intense pressure I was generating. "I'm fucking cumming Paul! Your little slut is coming!"

It didn't take much after ass-fucking myself now to cum hard. The second orgasm wasn't the erotic adventure of the first, but it was delicious; it felt like a fire enveloping me, wrapping me, and turning me over and over. My pussy muscles spasmed and squeezed my fingers hard, while my head fell back on my father's hips and my hair spilled all around him and me. I felt liquid seeping out and covering my hand again, cascading over my soft little buttocks. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ohhhh fuuuck yessss!" My words slurred as the orgasm drained out of me, bit by precious bit.

Behind me, on my spine, I felt it. Daddy's IT. He wasn't really moving, but my motions had carried my back to his dick. It was as hard as I'd ever felt it, even with layers of his clothing covering it.

"Fuck me Paul!" I was screaming to the man on the phone, but I was fucking my Daddy now. I spun again, turning 90 degrees, my feet up towards my father's face. I laid on my side now, my back to my Daddy. I was positioned so that my naked ass was right over my father's hard crotch; the swollen shape of his penis slipped easily into my soft little buttcrack. As I laid back, Daddy's leg was under my neck and head, a hard little pillow. I spread wide open so Daddy could look down and see his daughter's wet cummy vagina and butthole, while I was still working on it.

Now I was masturbating my Daddy while I did myself too; I gyrated my butt in circles over his penis,rubbing it into him, with my fingers stuffed into my pussy to make myself cum more. "Paul, I'm picturing your naked body over mine, I'm holding you while you pound your big dick into my tight twat! Fuck me so hard Paul! I'd want you to cum in me!"

"Yeah?" Paul sounded genuinely surprised, but his words were strained, he was working his dick so hard. "You like men to cum in your pussy huh?"

I know it sounded slutty; it all depends, you know. Married man who don't cheat alot, I figure, aren't going to be diseased; another advantage of helping men cheat on their wives. "Yeah, make me your slut, cum up my pussy you stud! Fill me with your cream! Fuck me with that big hard dick Paul!"

My fingers pushed as deep into my vagina as I could reach, stretching my hole so wide. I wanted it all; I shoved a third finger into myself, with my Daddy proudly watching. But instantly that wasn't enough. I pulled my hand out and squeezed all four fingers together; then, with them pointed like a cone, I shoved them in. Daddy watched as his darling little princess took her own four fingers into her vagina. I wanted it all, I wanted my fist and arm inside myself. I'd never fisted myself, but I've seen pictures, you know. I pushed harder, and harder, and I was only about two-knuckles deep. I mean, I was too tight for my fist I guess. But I screamed to Paul: "Paul baby, I have four fingers in me, I'm trying to put them all in, I want them all!"

He snorted while fucking himself. "Fuck, you slut! Fist yourself! That's as thick as my dick, pretend that's my dick fucking you!"

I was in heaven, lying back, trying to push my whole hand into my vagina, while under my ass Daddy's cock pressed into me upside-down. I mean, I felt his soft balls against the top of my ass. I loved that feeling, ramming back into him while I humped my hand. I was screaming into the phone at the top of my lungs. "Fuck me Paul, I want you to fuck me! Fuck me, make me your slut!"

"Oh shit you slut!" Paul almost gulped in the words, I could hear him cumming again.

Knowing he was having his second orgasm on the phone with me brought out yet another of my cums too; we climaxed together, both of us screaming while our bodies exploded with energy. And, sticking four fingers into my vagina, I felt a warm and tension in my pussy I hadn't had in a while. My instinct was to press my hand against it, try to feed the monster, make my fingers fill me as much as possible. I didn't realize it, but I was doing it. My hole hand was fucking slipping inside myself! I suddenly felt my knuckles lining the back of my hand against my pussylips; and my whole arm ached like someone chopped it off. "Fuck Paul!" I was just screaming for the sake of it. I had my four fingers entirely in me, fucking shit! Daddy was getting a perfect view of it, while his cock rubbed under my ass. I winced from incredible pain, never realizing this pressure inside my pussy before. But I didn't stop, I just pushed my hand in farther, and farther, and what the fuck --

I had my hand in my cunt up to my wrist! MY WRIST!

"Oh fuck Paul! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I couldn't move my hand; it was just jammed in there. Tight wasn't the right word; surgically implanted would be more like it. I had this fleeting image I'd never be able to get it out, they'd have to amputate it or something. My body was bent in half, my entire pelvis ached, I thought maybe I'd forever altered the shape of my body or something, like passing a baby you know. And under my ass, I felt Daddy's cock cumming; he was squirting his semen into his underwear, having an orgasm in his pants. I was making Daddy cum in his clothing.

Orgasms were now bursting out of my pussy. Little mini-cums, ones that make me light-headed, one after another. My hand still wasn't moving, just shoved in there so deep. Juices were flowing down to my elbow. My elbow! "Fuuuck Paulll, fuuuck meee!" The words were just coming out on automatic. I was falling into an endlessly orgasmic state from this self-fisting job. "I'm cumming, oh Paul, I'm cumming again, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck I'm so fucking horny for you!"

I wasn't sure what I heard on the phone; whether he was even still really listening I don't know. I smelled Daddy's orgasm, that hot manly smell, and his cock's motions under my ass slowed. I had my fist in me probably, I don't know, five minutes? Maybe? It seemed like a long fucking time. It got to the point where I was fearful of pulling it out; and when I tried, it didn't really move. "Oh fuck Paul!" I was screaming in horror now, but just once. I yanked back with my elbow, and POP -- holy fucking shit -- my hand just squirted out of my vagina.

I ached, I mean, my vagina was like, FUCK, don't touch me. Ever again.

I fell back on the bed, the phone somewhere maybe near my head, gasping for air, my nose stuffy with mucus, my mouth dry, my legs sore, my arm feeling broken. My hand was just, well, drenched is a word. My pussy hurt, oh I said that. It hurt. "Fuck, oh jesus, oh fuck!" I tried to get my breathing down first, then I snorted the mucus in my nose back into my head, and I cleared my throat out. I was sweating in buckets, from under every pore. My pelvis was a soppy mess, like the bedsheet under me.

Picking up the phone, I held it to my ear. Dial tone. I don't know if I disconnected the jerk, or if he hung up. I didn't care.

Lying back limp and lifeless on my bed, suddenly a presence was above me. Daddy, crawling over me. I felt his warmth, smelled his cologne, and his shadow covered my eyes. His hands brushed my matted hair out of my face, stroking me, and his warm soft lips touched my perspiry forehead. "Darling, baby," he soothed warmly, kissing around my face, my nose and chin, "you're incredible."

"Oh Daddy!" I tried to reach up to him, but my arm wasn't moving; so I just curled into his comforting presence. His arms encircled me, wrapping me in his love, and I even began to cry in his chest. I have no idea why, I just did. I felt like it; female perogative, okay?

Maybe ten or fifteen minutes later, the swelling feeling in my vagina had turned into the normal post-sex glowing, and I even regained feeling in my hand. "Daddy, that was fucking fun," were my first words, along with a chuckle.

My loving sexy father grinned down at me, then pulled himself off of me. I watched silently as he stood on my floor, and he removed his clothing. All of it, socks to shirt and everything in between. His penis was still hard, but covered in his messy sperm. Then Daddy reached to the floor, retrieving his underwear, which he showed me. "You made me cum in my pants, darling," he giggled, "and I hear you like the flavor of cummy underwear?"

I couldn't believe it, but Daddy was sticking his messy wet underwear to my mouth. I also couldn't believe I stuck my tongue out, tasting his familiar sperm, licking it from the wet fabric. As I licked I smiled up at him, and he back at me.

"How sore are you?" he asked warmly.

I shrugged, then noticed his penis. Shit, I love my Daddy's penis. I love to love it; and it loves me too. It fills me and feeds me, I always give into my Daddy's dick. As many men as I fuck, I always return home to fuck it. I'm my Daddy's lover, and I spread dutifully for him anytime he's home and hard. I've missed dates to fuck him. I've skipped school (last year) to fuck him. We fucked at a family reunion with my grandparents and cousins downstairs. I even begged my best friend to fuck him, just to make him happy; I told you about that. (Not that Antoinette needed all that much encouragement, and for the record, I know she liked it because since that first time with me there, she has spent nights at my house with Daddy when I was on overnight dates myself.)

So, staring at Daddy's hard erection, I rolled flat on my back and pulled up my sore, aching legs. "Daddy, cum fuck me, please," I moaned, exposing my vagina to him. "Give me what I really want."

He crawled onto "my" bed, his penis pointing right at me. "So Lacey, what about this new guy Charlie, going to make a date and fuck him on it?"

I giggled, nodding as I reached down to Daddy's dick. Guiding it towards my pussy, I purred softly for my father, "Daddy, I would love to meet him and let him stick his big penis into me -- but I promise when I get home you can fuck me too!"

And, as my father's cock penetrated my sore pussy for the first time of many times that night, I blurted out my most honest feelings of all. "Daddy I love you so much -- fuck me hard Daddy!"